mkretz gets jacked.....the micro way!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. same thing today......didnt really get into the workout tilli was drippin in sweat from hypertrophy style lifts.........

started out with DL 315x2x10 working on power so 2 reps is hard but not drenched in sweat type more CNS

then did banded rack DLs , i was a a gym with a nice rack/band set up so i had to do these

5 sets of 5 working up to 275

banded bent over row 4 sets of 10

rev grip close grip pulldown 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

pull up machine 4 sets 10-12 drop on last set

one arm db row (bad form but jsut wanted to move some weight!) 4 sets of 12

3 different hammer strenht machines all 3 sets of 10-12 with drops on last set

finshed off with decline str8 bar et - liek str8 bar pull downs but layin on decline bench, these are awsome for a finisher for the lats!

then did soem bent over reaer laterals with dbs fo 4 sets and with cables for 3 sets 1 arm at a time to work my rear delts since i negliected them on my shoulder day yest.

2. did 2 seperate workouts today, shoulders/abs then arms later, used alot of jacked today.........overall felt really good, got into the groove a little earlier today and strenght is def up......tried to clean 155 last week couldnt do, no problem and thats after 10 sets of 2 with 135!

Also my land mine press continues to get easier......... i was doing just 45 for 12 now im up to 60 for 12 !

tomorrow i will be doing a wingate test which is supposively hell on a bike, look it up if you wanna know what it is, probaly gonna take a little jacked before taht lol

3. no jacked today......just cardio, probably got around a week and a half left, not looking forward to running out lol but i will be sure to post a final review when finished........still enjoying the ride!

4. sorry for the lack of updates recently, jsut havent been feelin the love in here :-( anyways........

TASTE: - 9/10- only reason this isnt a 1 is cuz i tend to water down my preworkouts alot so it wasa little wateryhoweveroncei did a shot of it and it wasamazing and a def. 10/10

MIXABILITY - 9.5/10 - mixes very well with a few shakes but a little did sit on the bottom i noticed as my workout continued.

ENERGY - 9.5/10- very good clan long lasting energy, nothing to complain about here.........i am verystim tolerany ant 2 scoops was def. enough every workout!

Focus -
    8.5/10 - the clean energy gave a great sense of focus but there were not really any focus specific ingredients which makes teh amount of focus still given quite impressive

PUMPS - 9/10 - The new ingrediens liekagmatine def.madea different in pumps as compared to the original jacked, also with the original i tended to crash at times but not with micro.

OVERALL!!!- 9/10 - i am a bit reluctant to give a 9/10 because it did give mechest paisn that i am still worried about, i cannot cimpletely blame themon jacked but i will follow it closely now that i will be taking a new preworkout for now. I was very impressed by the amount of clean energy i got however because like i said with teh old jacked i tended to crash.............overal i say that this is a def. improvementon the old jacked with increased energy, focus and pumps, and overal a solid preworkout as long as those chest pains are not from this product.

thanks again to usplabs for thei amazing opportunity and congrats on all your new products they all look very promising and look forward to trying a few of themin the future, already love me some modern bcaas when i can afford them lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Get shredded to an Anadraulic State the ALPHA way!
    By MrBigPR in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-15-2010, 08:06 PM
  2. Help: Getting started the right way
    By BloodPoolKid in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-24-2009, 02:39 AM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 08:35 PM
  4. What is the best way to get rid of hair!!!!!!!!
    By big-j in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2005, 09:23 PM