Farenheit Nutrition GF-AMA

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Great weekend for lifting, continue to use this product Preworkout. Starting this week down to 2 caps. I am sure there is no need to cycle off but going to do this anyway.

Again definitely leaner and appetite has gone up slightly, could be because of lifting harder mixed with longer cardio, not sure....

Make it a Great day!

2. Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Great weekend for lifting, continue to use this product Preworkout. Starting this week down to 2 caps. I am sure there is no need to cycle off but going to do this anyway.

Again definitely leaner and appetite has gone up slightly, could be because of lifting harder mixed with longer cardio, not sure....

Make it a Great day!

not sure if you do either but itll make it last longer and if you dont notice much. do it. lol
    eat up man get big. keep it up
    •   

3. I am down to my last few pills and will be taking this week off from lifting. Something I like to do every 6-8 weeks.

Final evaluation:

This is a phenomenal product for cutting down on muscle soreness and increasing recoup time. I tended to see a nice thermogenic effect when added with a true thermogenic but this may be more of a placebo mentality.

All in all if you are a heavy lifter or even a recreational lifter that gets sore after a get workout I would definitely recommend this product.

Feel free to PM me directly if you have any questions.

4. Great log!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. great log man. rest up and get back to it
    •   

6. good job with the log, i hope the new one is just as good!
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Thanks for logging. I had been off AMA for awhile now and was just not getting through my workouts like I used to. I went back on roughly a week ago and it is like a light went back on. Great workouts so far this week.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    Thanks for logging. I had been off AMA for awhile now and was just not getting through my workouts like I used to. I went back on roughly a week ago and it is like a light went back on. Great workouts so far this week.
    yeah i wasnt sure what to expect but i was impressed with it too.
    -supermaz
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fahrenheit GF-AMA and a 260lbs Asian
    By mazzaiii in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 08:09 PM
  2. Night TIme Nutrition
    By Big Joe in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 12:19 AM
  3. fahrenheit nutrition is at it again! 5 loggers needed GF-AMA
    By hvactech in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 09:28 PM
  4. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-06-2003, 07:21 AM
  5. Post your pre/post workout nutrition regimens...
    By TMack40 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2002, 11:10 PM