Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting my pct. have nolva but I am going to try and go OTC as nolva messed up my vision permanently. Will be using daa and other support sups. Hoping everything "comes back" and keep the gains. Took ad-3 last night and slept great. Idk if it's the l-dopa?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
so far so good..... nothing much on the libido front as of yet... no sore joints though either :) only a few days in... I do notice a much deeper sleep due to the l-dopa though!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joints are starting to dry out. Upping my joint support. So far I feel libido slowly starting to come back with the daa. Sleeping well too

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I started it last Friday. It's been a week. Nothing horrible. But they were dry from epi so my joint support was twice a day. I bumped it down to one cause I thought I would be ok and had to bump it back up to two. No big deal. As long as you have joint products!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I started it last Friday. It's been a week. Nothing horrible. But they were dry from epi so my joint support was twice a day. I bumped it down to one cause I thought I would be ok and had to bump it back up to two. No big deal. As long as you have joint products!
Gotcha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far so good. Boys are coming back. But I've lost 2 1/2 lbs already which sucks. Hope I don't lose anymore. I guess that's part of the cost of no serm. Do notice that I am feeling harder which I can attribute to ad-3 :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
on my 2nd bottle of ad3 and no real joint problems for me, and yes i sleep like a champ!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any problem with headaches? I have had a headache the past 3
Or 4 days. Caffeine and ibuprofen don't help and those always do the trick for me. Not sure if it's the daa reversitol v2 or ad-3.....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
on my 2nd bottle of ad3 and no real joint problems for me, and yes i sleep like a champ!
Yeah it seems different from my epi joint pain.... But it's like intermittent... And not severe or anything

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still have a headache! Been trying to stay really hydrated. Do any of those raise BP?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
My guess is the L-dopa causing the headache. Is lower dosage and see.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking.... It is literally first thing when i wake up and i take the ad-3 right before bed...But I can't! It's in the ad-3 as a whole. And I like it for prolactin! Its a great addition to the compound cause so many people add daa...But maybe I'm sensitive :( P5p might have been better for me. I guess I'll keep seeing how it goes.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Just from my own experience with mucuna or velvet bean is that I react differently to the lower percentages (10-20% of L-Dopa active) then I do with the 99% active. 250-500 mg is the most I can take daily with the 99%, anymore and I get an all day headache. I even split this dosage. The lower % I can take upwards of 800mg daily with no headache.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this is 800mg. I'll deal with it for as long as I can.... Someways it seems more prevalent. Keep you guys updated. Thanks! As far as libido goes... Slowly coming back!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if I took 1 capsule a day? Would this hinder recovery? I am running this for OTC pct. so I could deal with the headaches if I must :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Past two days I have not had a severe headache but I bumped it down to 1 pill... May have to stay at this. Libido is coming back for sure :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
:( had a headache like all night and still do! It sucks cause I know it's not the main compound in ad-3 which is great. Guess I'm just hyper sensitive. Still notice a hardening effect from it which seems to be good. I'll weigh myself tomorrow and see if I am keeping my gains. Thanks for the input guys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No headache today! Still up 6.5 lbs from the epi. Libido is coming back and workouts have been good! Ad-3 is working!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
No headache for the past few days. Still at 1 cap though. Is 1 cap an effective dose? Workouts have been good and I do feel like I am keeping my gains. This would have been great with a serm. Next time I might try something other than nolva

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No headache for the past few days. Still at 1 cap though. Is 1 cap an effective dose? Workouts have been good and I do feel like I am keeping my gains. This would have been great with a serm. Next time I might try something other than nolva
Try and stay with the one cap for the remainder and keep us posted.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been feeling great at 1 capsule. Does your body adapt to where I can maybe increase to two caps? Or should I just run the whole bottle at 1 pill. Is that an effective dose of the compound? Glad I don't have headaches though!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been feeling great at 1 capsule. Does your body adapt to where I can maybe increase to two caps? Or should I just run the whole bottle at 1 pill. Is that an effective dose of the compound? Glad I don't have headaches though!
Glad to hear at 1 pill you have no more headace man I really am. How much of the bottle is left?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear at 1 pill you have no more headace man I really am. How much of the bottle is left?
probably 20-25 pills.... I have another bottle I probably wont be able to use though :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One pill and not having any headaches. Sleeping better too. Not sure if it is working though :( libido is slowly coming back from support supps but not noticing the hardening effect like others. No gyno so that's good :) probably won't run another ph without serm. Just need to find an alternative to nolva. Lecheek makes great stuff! And this is no different. Just a rare responder to l dopa

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything is pretty much the same. Weight is only up 4 lbs from the beginning. Guess that is still good for an OTC pct. lifts haven't gone down at all either. Libido is questionable still. I'll post my final review in A Few days

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Subd for final review. Couple things are you running revv2 and ad3 right now? Another option for dosing would be 1am 1pm.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes im running both.. as well as daa and stoked.... i would do 1 am 1 pm but i dont think the l-dopa would be good all day... maybe ill give it a shot... since i still have another bottle of ad-3 :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:
I would like to first thank Lecheek and their reps for being such a quality company that provides great service and products. This was my first otc PCT as I had sides from Nolva that permanently messed up my vision. I ran Epi at 30mg for 3/12 weeks. I used AD-3 along with test booster and support supps. I started out dosing AD-3 two pill before bed but I could not handle the headaches from the mucana. I dropped it down to one pill and the headaches were gone! Almost all the reviews I have read, people have been fine, so I seem to be a rare case with the headaches. I did manage to keep some of my gains, about 4 lbs. Which is not that great, but not horrible either. I did notice a slight hardening effect and I had no sides at all when I dosed at 1 capsule. Libido has come back pretty good all things considered. I think AD-3 would have been perfect along side a serm, which I would recommend people to do. All in all I would give the formula for AD-3 a 9.5/10 but for me personally it would rank a 7 simply because of the headaches. Anyone looking for a good AI.... AD-3 is just as good as Erase and Nolvadren. Thanks again Lecheek!