Finding My Old Self with PNI’s Thermodex (sponsored)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Finding My Old Self with PNI’s Thermodex (sponsored)

Huge thank you to PNI, Howwedo107, and BigSwole30 for the opportunity to see what I can do with Thermodex for a full month. To play my part in this, I’ll be doing a daily log of all lifts as well as weekly reflections. This should allow me to really keep an eye on things and make adjustments where I see fit.

Recent Background: I just finished up a 12 week run of AndroMass/Hard/Drive with Alpha Bulk and PP’s TRS for PCT. During this time I came to the conclusion that I really do need to try to get back down to 275/250 in order to do the things I want to do now that I’m getting a bit older. I’ve already gone from 346 to about 331. My overall goal is to lose the weight and I am hopeful that Thermodex will provide a good boost to getting there. The biggest area I am curious about testing, will Thermodex help control the black hole within me?

Stats: 37 years, 6’4”, and 33? Lbs.

Dosage: 1 AM and 1 with lunch

Other supplements: Intimidate, Licogenix, Creatine, multi, Vit D, Joint V, whatever my pre W.O. might be. This was going to be a straight up basics run but in order to keep me sane, I need to be able to keep my strength up while I diet. If not I find myself wanting to bulk again. I cannot handle being upwards of 350 lbs again.

Workouts: It’s been about 8 weeks since I last changed things up. The following is what I was doing:

I.M – chest, T – back/traps, W – legs, Th – shoulders/traps, F – arms/calves

Depending on what is happening in life I’ll roll with one of these:

II.M – Shoulders/tri’s, T – back/calves, W – off, Th – legs/traps, F – chest/bi’s

III. M/W/F – one exercise per body part for 100 reps

A minimum of 20 minutes of cardio following each workout. I do try and sneak in a bit on the weekend if the family sleeps in.

I will not be lifting as heavy as I have the past three months. I have a few lingering injuries that have yet to fully heal up which the new routine should help. Don't hold me to this though. I have a tendency to push my limits when I shouldn't.

Diet: Now that I am back in teacher-mode, my diet is the same each day except the weekends. It’s not bad and I am still tweaking include even healthier items into my meals. I hope to have an idea of caloric intake here soon. I should be running between 2000 to 3000 a day. This is about 1000 to 1500 calories lower than this past summer based upon what I have already removed from my diet.

The biggest issue I have is that I will over eat at dinner if I am not careful due to the large black hole that lives inside of me. To combat this, I have found that I do need to eat pretty much every hour in the morning and I have to get to bed early. My water intake is over a gallon a day (my students and family are stunned with how much I drink) so I know hydration is not the issue.

I’m hoping that I will find that Thermodex will help kill my appetite and keep the cravings down all day: not just the morning and afternoon. If things do workout and my appetite stays in check, I’ll move towards a fasted routine where I won’t eat from 7 PM till 10:30 or 11 AM.

Points of Interest: Weight Loss (numbers and how clothing fits), Energy, Heat Generated, Appetite/Craving Control, and other Odds n Ends.

**** hits the fan tomorrow morning.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Rest

First dose 9:30 AM
Second dose 2:00 PM

Good clean energy from the start. Not much in the way of body temp rising at first. After the first dose I had my first cup o joe at 11:30, that's when I noticed a temp increase. No jitters. No headaches.

The blackhole isn't much of a factor on the weekends. The real test for Thermodex will start on Monday. I'm hoping that it'll be able to keep the blackhole and cravings away 100%. I'm also hoping that it will allow me to fast for a minimum of 16 hours as well. I've had success in the past with the Lean Gains approach to things and it's somethng I would like to move towards here this week quickly.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Rest

Had a bit of time to myself. Noticed a temp increase today, nothing overwhelming but it was there. Focus/clarity was really good. Got the things I didn't want to do today done.

Tomorrow the real test hits.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Shoulders/Tri's

Official starting weight: 332 lbs.

Machine Shoulder (Military) Press:
50 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 5 reps
100 lb x 5 reps
*Hammer Strength

Machine Lateral Raise:
30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps

Front Cable Raise:
20 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps

Upright Cable Row:
70 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
80 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
200 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press:
135 lb x 10 reps
185 lb x 10 reps
Had to stop. Too much pressure on the shoulders.

Machine Dips:
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
0:20:00 || Moderate

Thermodex:

Body temp was up all day. Not uncomfortable but noticeable. Thank the Baby Jesus that my classroom AC was working today! Quite surprised with the appetite suppression! Fasted from 6:30 PM till about 11:45 this morning. If this keeps up and the black hole does not raise it's ugly head, I am going to be quite happy. Still need to see how it works out tonight though. I usually get cravings around 8 or 9 and end up eating when I shouldn't be.

Workout Notes:

*PR's in italics.
*Insane shoulder pumps today. Shoulders have not felt this good in ages. Hope this keeps up.
*Not really pushing myself, just moving weight that feels natural.
*Ran out of gas though during tri's and cardio. I hope it's not something that continues this week. I'll be keeping an eye on this and may need to find, yet another, pre W.O.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You got this big C!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3: Shoulders/Tri's

Official starting weight: 332 lbs.

50 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 5 reps
100 lb x 5 reps
*Hammer Strength

Machine Lateral Raise:
30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps

Front Cable Raise:
20 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps

Upright Cable Row:
70 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
80 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

200 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps

Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press:
135 lb x 10 reps
185 lb x 10 reps
Had to stop. Too much pressure on the shoulders.

Machine Dips:
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
0:20:00 || Moderate

Thermodex:

Body temp was up all day. Not uncomfortable but noticeable. Thank the Baby Jesus that my classroom AC was working today! Quite surprised with the appetite suppression! Fasted from 6:30 PM till about 11:45 this morning. If this keeps up and the black hole does not raise it's ugly head, I am going to be quite happy. Still need to see how it works out tonight though. I usually get cravings around 8 or 9 and end up eating when I shouldn't be.

Workout Notes:

*PR's in italics.
*Insane shoulder pumps today. Shoulders have not felt this good in ages. Hope this keeps up.
*Not really pushing myself, just moving weight that feels natural.
*Ran out of gas though during tri's and cardio. I hope it's not something that continues this week. I'll be keeping an eye on this and may need to find, yet another, pre W.O.
Nice bro!!! I love the appetite suppression it's similar to EC for me

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro!!! I love the appetite suppression it's similar to EC for me
Yea and it's lasting into the evening. It's about 9 PST and I have no cravings! Usually I've got an urge for a large bowl of Gold Fish crackers growing in me. I hope this lasts all month.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My black hole just pulled me in and I'm shoveling down a bowl of chili. No room for goldfish after this. Lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
My black hole just pulled me in and I'm shoveling down a bowl of chili. No room for goldfish after this. Lol
Now that gave me a good laugh.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Back/Calves

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
45 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
125 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
Hammer Strength

Seated Cable Row:
50 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
290 lb x 6 reps
Wide Grip

Wide-Grip Lat Pulldown:
150 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps

Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
70 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
110 lb x 10 reps
Nice and slow.

Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:
150 lb x 10 reps
Nice, slow and got a good stretch.

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
800 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 10 reps
1035 lb x 10 reps
980 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps

Seated Calf Raise:
45 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
115 lb x 10 reps
115 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
0:20:00 || Intense!
Added another 5 levels.

Thermodex:

Body temp up and again, it's not uncomfortable just noticeable. Long day today and I was dragging. Popped my noon dose with a cup of coffee and felt much better. Therm is really shining in the appetite suppression department for me. 16+ hours fasted has been easy to achieve these first two days. I've noticed that I'm not over eating at dinner and the late night cravings have not sprung up. Hoping this will last the entire month. If so, with the caloric deficit I'm running, one would believe that I should be able to move past my 330ish sticking point that has lingered for the last six or seven weeks.

Workout:

Really good day in the gym. Got there late but made every minute count. Again, not looking to set PR's but moving weight that is comfortable. The PR for the seated row surprised me this afternoon. I've had no issues going that heavy close grip but doing it with a wide grip gave me a good **** eating grin. Focus this afternoon was the best it has been since I stopped using AndroDrive. Cardio was a breeze.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: Rest

A little more on the reflective. Not working out today, I was able to gauge how much heat as well as how long the temp stays with me. From what I noticed today, the heat is there all day long and is a mild temp increase. It's just after 9 PST and I'm still a tad warm. The thermogenic warm is definitely there all day long.

Crazy day at work with students and my student teacher. I was on a roll, not noticing hunger or what time it was. Two of my seniors came in, one with BBQ pulled pork sandwich and the other with greasy pepperoni pizza. DAMN, it all smelled so good and that's when I noticed it was quarter to 1. This is about a full hour later than I normal have been breaking my fast this week. Five days in and the blackhole is being kept at bay. Though I take my second dose at lunch, the blackhole has yet to find it's way back into my life in the evenings.

Howwedo - quick question - do you know if these effects will build up over time? Or will the dissappate over a 24 hour period?

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe you should ask Stephen Hawking about the Black Hole? Lol
Sounds like Thermo is bringing the goods for you.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5: Rest

A little more on the reflective. Not working out today, I was able to gauge how much heat as well as how long the temp stays with me. From what I noticed today, the heat is there all day long and is a mild temp increase. It's just after 9 PST and I'm still a tad warm. The thermogenic warm is definitely there all day long.

Crazy day at work with students and my student teacher. I was on a roll, not noticing hunger or what time it was. Two of my seniors came in, one with BBQ pulled pork sandwich and the other with greasy pepperoni pizza. DAMN, it all smelled so good and that's when I noticed it was quarter to 1. This is about a full hour later than I normal have been breaking my fast this week. Five days in and the blackhole is being kept at bay. Though I take my second dose at lunch, the blackhole has yet to find it's way back into my life in the evenings.

Howwedo - quick question - do you know if these effects will build up over time? Or will the dissappate over a 24 hour period?
They should build up to a nice point then level off...also did you notice any diuretic effect yet?

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
They should build up to a nice point then level off...also did you notice any diuretic effect yet?
Build up and level, I like that.

Diuretic - it kicked into overdrive today. Sweat was pouring and the cotton mouth reminds me of college. Had to take a leek between every class period today. My water intake has gone up and I am sure that it will continue to increase and level off as well.

The great part is that everything has gradually increased each day which is why I asked about the build up. Nice, slow, and allows the body to adjust. Thermodex is definitely something new for me and I cannot really compare it to anything else I've used in the past. Yes, it has attributes of other things but as a whole it's in a category by it's self IMO.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 6: Legs/Traps

Barbell Squat:
45 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
185 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps

Leg Press:
600 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 10 reps
890 lb x 10 reps
690 lb x 10 reps
490 lb x 10 reps

Leg Extensions:
100 lb x 10 reps
120 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps

Standing Leg Curl:
20 lb x 10 reps
20 lb x 10 reps
10 lb x 10 reps

Smith Machine Shrug:
45 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps
315 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
75 lb x 10 reps
95 lb x 10 reps
115 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex:

Check the above post for the new stuff.

Workout:

Good leg/trap day. PR's in italics. I haven't been having hamstring issues the past few months so I've decided to start adding a few more things to get them more into the mix. Hence the standing leg curls. And yes, I might 20 lbs!

Energy Reflection:

I am currently down to my last 6 scoops of Volatile so I decided to split it into 3 scoops today and 3 scoop for Friday due to the lack of energy I've had this week. Even with the three I was dragging after I finished quads. Forced myself into hamstrings and on to traps. While doing dumbbell shrugs it dawned on me that I'm running at a HUGE caloric deficit. Guess it was kind of my duh? moment this week. Anyways, since the focus I've been having in the gym has been outstanding this week, I am sure I will be able to keep myself going each afternoon.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: Chest/Bi's

Machine Incline Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 8 reps
270 lb x 8 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Machine Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
50 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 8 reps
*Hammer Strength

Cable Crossover:
30 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps

EZ-Bar Curl:
65 lb x 10 reps
65 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
20 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps

Preacher Curl:
45 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

Alternate Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
35 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps
55 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
*Added another 5 levels.

Thermodex: Rolling along quite nicely. Heat increased a bit more today as well as the diuretic effect. Water intake increased to try and keep the dry/cotton mouth away. Don't think I have sweat this much on the elliptical since the beginning of August!

Workout: Caloric deficit has definitely kicked in and I'm trying to adjust as my energy is just not there. Taking a bit more time between sets has been helping. The additional focus has helped as well, keeping me motivated to complete each set. I do believe that the Intimidate/Lico addition has had a tremendous impact on helping me keep my strength up. Though I feel drained, my strength has stayed up. I'm really liking what I am seeing in the gym.

Weekly reflection sometime here before bed.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This log is deff making me excited to get on thermadex...I think as long as your diet stays clean you will really shred up after about 3 weeks broski

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 – September 28th

Weight: 323.8 (-8.2 lbs) - The first noticeable thing is that my shoes are looser this week. I hope that will eventually make it to my midsection!

Energy: So-so. It does give me a little hop. I prefer downing my dose with a cup of coffee. Being a former stim junky, (I actually liked being spun out of my mind) I find myself more focused these days.

Heat: Noticeable but not overwhelming. Being as big as I am, I do generate a lot of heat already. This doesn’t add too much to make things uncomfortable throughout the day. And yes, the heat has been staying with me all day long and increases a bit each day.

Appetite/Cravings: This is where Thermodex is really shining for me. It is an anti-blackhole machine. I am not ravenously hungry all the time and I don’t have cravings. Been able to go back to a fasted LG approach to eating and I’ve been very successful all week long. Not to forget, those late night cravings have not been there this week either.

Odds n Ends: This first week has been very good to me. My three areas of concern all look good. I’m impressed on the appetite/craving curb Thermodex provides. Workouts have been great. One positive side that I don’t think I have stressed much is that there is a nice boost in focus throughout the day. It’s subtle and there when you need it.

**Health Note: No blood pressure issues with Thermodex so far. Many other stims/burners out there would dramatically increase my blood pressure to the point where I could feel it in my temples as my heart would race. I have not experienced any of that with Thermodex. Being older, I now find myself watching out for things I need to avoid. Thermodex does not fall into that category.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Week 1 - September 28th

Weight: 323.8 (-8.2 lbs) - The first noticeable thing is that my shoes are looser this week. I hope that will eventually make it to my midsection!

Energy: So-so. It does give me a little hop. I prefer downing my dose with a cup of coffee. Being a former stim junky, (I actually liked being spun out of my mind) I find myself more focused these days.

Heat: Noticeable but not overwhelming. Being as big as I am, I do generate a lot of heat already. This doesn't add too much to make things uncomfortable throughout the day. And yes, the heat has been staying with me all day long and increases a bit each day.

Appetite/Cravings: This is where Thermodex is really shining for me. It is an anti-blackhole machine. I am not ravenously hungry all the time and I don't have cravings. Been able to go back to a fasted LG approach to eating and I've been very successful all week long. Not to forget, those late night cravings have not been there this week either.

Odds n Ends: This first week has been very good to me. My three areas of concern all look good. I'm impressed on the appetite/craving curb Thermodex provides. Workouts have been great. One positive side that I don't think I have stressed much is that there is a nice boost in focus throughout the day. It's subtle and there when you need it.

**Health Note: No blood pressure issues with Thermodex so far. Many other stims/burners out there would dramatically increase my blood pressure to the point where I could feel it in my temples as my heart would race. I have not experienced any of that with Thermodex. Being older, I now find myself watching out for things I need to avoid. Thermodex does not fall into that category.
Wow 8lbs! Awesome!! Lets get you down to 300 by the end of week 4 :)

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Wow 8lbs! Awesome!! Lets get you down to 300 by the end of week 4 :)
Thank you. It really took me by suprise. I haven't seen this side of 330 since February this year. It's nice to finally break through that barrier.

Right now I'll set my goal to get as close to 300 lbs. in the next 3 weeks. I'm going to have to add an extra cardio-only day on Wednesdays which at this point will only help.

Thermodex definitely gets the assist this week.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Howwe - another question - What the recommend on/off routine that's suggested for Thermodex?

I'm starting to conger up ideas for the future... Thanks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say 8 lbs is a big positive big C. The shoes being loose cracked me up. The routine is working so keep the Thermo train rolling.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Howwe - another question - What the recommend on/off routine that's suggested for Thermodex?

I'm starting to conger up ideas for the future... Thanks.
Depends how you are with Stims but I'd reccomend 6-8 weeks max then at least 4 weeks off...just something I would do broski

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Depends how you are with Stims but I'd reccomend 6-8 weeks max then at least 4 weeks off...just something I would do broski
Thanks. I may just pick up another bottle to help begin my second little adventure this fall.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Rest

All the effects that have been building up are in full force.

Tried to take a nap... Maybe a 30 minute snooze until my mind and body said, "Go do something". Back in the day I could sleep a few hours on EC or OEP right after popping them. Therm is definitely different.

Oh, and I am sore as all hell from this past week.

Weekend Highlight - Watched the Olympia Pre Judging with my daughter who is almost 4. Each time she saw a most muscular she would bust one out herself while shouting, "Hulk smash"! Ah, to be young again.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Think I'm going to have to have this in my cutting stack for later.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Rest

Yes. I am not doing anything today! Kind of need it.

Everything is cruising along nicely.

Note: I am going to change up my routine and go back to my 5 days a week approach to get an extra 20 minutes of cardio in each week. So things will look like M - Chest, T - Back, W - Legs, Th - Shoulders, F - Arms, S & S - Rest for the next 3 weeks. I can't see myself going to the gym and not touching a weight. I've done it a few times the past few months and just feel like it's wrong.

Note 2: Will be starting Jack3d Micro this week as well. Volitile started off extremely well but kind of fell off towards the end of the tub.

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you are a stim guy, Micro will not do it for you big man. :sad3:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
If you are a stim guy, Micro will not do it for you big man. :sad3:
:gay:

I'll see what 2 scoops does for me tomorrow and increase from there with the Micro. Prodigy is next on my short list of new pre W.O.'s to try. Fingers crossed I find something that doesn't flatline within a couple of weeks.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I went to 3 scoops and still was disappointed and then ran into sides from too much nitrates. I have been combining it with other more potent stims to get what I need.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy is deff a great pre to try its certainly different

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
I went to 3 scoops and still was disappointed and then ran into sides from too much nitrates. I have been combining it with other more potent stims to get what I need.
Thanks for the heads up with increasing the scoops. I'll try 3 Tuesday and then stay there. Guess I'll have to do a little extra shopping this month at the Planet.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Chest

Machine Bench Press:
50 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 6 reps
*Hammer Strength

Machine Incline Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 10 reps
360 lb x 8 reps
*Hammer Strength

Decline Barbell Bench Press:
90 lb x 10 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
270 lb x 6 reps
180 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Cable Crossover:
40 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: Nothing new except that my water intake has increased yet again. Things are still rolling in the right direction as the black hole is fully in check. Cannot wait to see what Friday's weigh in has in store for me.

Workout: The Intimidate/Lico combo has really kept my strength up. Usually by this time I notice my strength starting to take a nose dive when I cut calories. I've had no issues pushing myself hard each day. I've got 10 more days on the two and then I will be mixing things up again.

Jacked Micro: So-so. Mixes well and tastes great. Added to the focus this afternoon which I liked. Pump was decent. Not much in the way of an extra energy boost. Going to make it 3 scoops tomorrow just to see what happens.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Back/Traps

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
45 lb x 100 reps
100 lb x 100 reps
145 lb x 10 reps
190 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Seated Cable Row:
180 lb x 10 reps
220 lb x 10 reps
260 lb x 8 reps
*Close Grip

150 lb x 10 reps
130 lb x 10 reps
110 lb x 10 reps

50 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
110 lb x 10 reps
*Nice and slow

Smith Machine Shrug:
135 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps
315 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
100 lb x 10 reps
125 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: To combat the diuretic effects, I've drank 2.5 times as much water today. And it all came pouring out during my workout.

Workout: Brick wall hit when doing seated cable rows. What got me through was the focus I had to keep things going until the end, I'll chalk that one up to the Thermodex. The additional focus is there. PR in italics.

Reflection: Usually I would start to see my strength start to diminish about now. Instead I just chalked up another PR. The focus from the Therm with the addition of the Intimidate/Lico is becoming a nice combination. I'll continue to see how this plays out in next week. It's a great feeling to lose weight and not strength. Doesn't mess with my head.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11: Back/Traps

One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
45 lb x 100 reps
100 lb x 100 reps
145 lb x 10 reps
190 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Seated Cable Row:
180 lb x 10 reps
220 lb x 10 reps
260 lb x 8 reps
*Close Grip

150 lb x 10 reps
130 lb x 10 reps
110 lb x 10 reps

50 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
110 lb x 10 reps
*Nice and slow

Smith Machine Shrug:
135 lb x 10 reps
225 lb x 10 reps
315 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Shrug:
100 lb x 10 reps
125 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: To combat the diuretic effects, I've drank 2.5 times as much water today. And it all came pouring out during my workout.

Workout: Brick wall hit when doing seated cable rows. What got me through was the focus I had to keep things going until the end, I'll chalk that one up to the Thermodex. The additional focus is there. PR in italics.

Reflection: Usually I would start to see my strength start to diminish about now. Instead I just chalked up another PR. The focus from the Therm with the addition of the Intimidate/Lico is becoming a nice combination. I'll continue to see how this plays out in next week. It's a great feeling to lose weight and not strength. Doesn't mess with my head.
That does sound like a pretty sweet combo lol I can't wait to try thermadex for that diuretic effect

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. We older gents tend to hold water. Lol

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Legs

Leg Extensions:
50 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
120 lb x 10 reps

Barbell Squat:
95 lb x 10 reps
115 lb x 10 reps
135 lb x 10 reps

Leg Press:
200 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 10 reps

Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
200 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
400 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
600 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 10 reps
800 lb x 10 reps

Seated Calf Raise:
45 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
125 lb x 10 reps
160 lb x 10 reps

Seated Leg Curl:
80 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
120 lb x 10 reps

Standing Leg Curl:
10 lb x 10 reps
20 lb x 10 reps
30 lb x 10 reps

Cycling (stationary):
0:10:00 || 1.8 mi

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: Rolling strong. Still no black hole and no cravings. Just on this account, I'll be using it again. Upping my water intake has been a blessing. I can tell when I haven't had enough as the dry mouth effect becomes much more noticeable. Focus has been great and has allowed me to push through workouts when my energy levels start to drag.

Workout: Faster workout today. Not bad but it's not something I like to do. Kept things simple. Couple of new PR's with hamstrings. I've had hamstring issues since high school, playing basketball. Been very cautious when I do add weight or try new exercises with them. It's kind of nice being able to do both the past month. Fingers crossed that those past issues don't pop up as I continue to take things slowly with them.

Last edited:
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hamstrings can become chronic issues. Tore mine in football and it has never been the same. You know the old days,wrap it and play thru it. I just keep the reps very high and kill them that way.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 13: Shoulders

50 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps
140 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
*Hammer Strength

Front Dumbbell Raise:
10 lb x 10 reps
25 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

Machine Lateral Raise:
10 lb x 10 reps
20 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps

Upright Barbell Row:
10 lb x 10 reps
15 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
55 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps

Reverse Flyes:
60 lb x 10 reps
80 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:
0:15:00 || Intense!
*Ran out of energy.

Cycling (stationary):
0:05:00 || 1 mi

Thermodex: Still no sign of the black hole nor are there cravings. Good stuff. Even staying up late to watch Game of Thrones with the wife, I am not jonesing for a bowl of goldfish.

Workout: Brick wall hit during cardio. Still got 20 minutes in though. Shoulders are feeling really good lately (knock on wood). Best they have felt in months. Left forearm, which I messed up back at the beginning of August, is still giving me fits. Thing is, I don't want to take any time off.

Reflection and weigh-in tomorrow. I really can't tell if I lost anything this week. We'll see...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Late.

:wave2:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Day 14: Arms

Machine Triceps Extension:
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
25 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

210 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

Preacher Curl:
50 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps

Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
50 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps

Barbell Curl:
35 lb x 10 reps
65 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps

50 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps

30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: Didn't notice the heat today. Then again, Fall actually arrived today so I was probably keeping myself warm. Dry/cotton mouth still there so the extra water (I know I keep posting the same thing) does help a lot. Diet wise, lunch was a disaster today. I will weigh in tomorrow AM but I think it probably killed any loss. Still, there is no black hole nor do I have cravings. Now at two weeks, my body is adjusting very nicely and the intermittent fasting from 7 to 11/12 is a breeze!

Workout: Fantastically craptastic! I blame it on a super busy day, having my daughter at work with me for our homecoming rally, and then coming home for a 30 minute power nap before hitting the gym. By no means was I focused, nor did I move the weight I actually want to this week. Surprisingly enough, I did have a good pump and a solid 20 minutes of cardio.

**Going back to the 4 day rotation for the next couple of weeks. I have a ton of field trips, in-services, and student meetings for the rest of October. It's going to be very busy.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 3 sisters that teach...definitely requires a lot of you.Looking forward to seeing what the scale has to say.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14: Arms

Machine Triceps Extension:
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
25 lb x 10 reps
35 lb x 10 reps
45 lb x 10 reps

210 lb x 10 reps
230 lb x 10 reps
250 lb x 10 reps
200 lb x 10 reps

Preacher Curl:
50 lb x 10 reps
60 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps

Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
50 lb x 10 reps
100 lb x 10 reps
150 lb x 10 reps

Barbell Curl:
35 lb x 10 reps
65 lb x 10 reps
85 lb x 10 reps

50 lb x 10 reps
70 lb x 10 reps
90 lb x 10 reps

30 lb x 10 reps
40 lb x 10 reps
50 lb x 10 reps

Elliptical Trainer:

Thermodex: Didn't notice the heat today. Then again, Fall actually arrived today so I was probably keeping myself warm. Dry/cotton mouth still there so the extra water (I know I keep posting the same thing) does help a lot. Diet wise, lunch was a disaster today. I will weigh in tomorrow AM but I think it probably killed any loss. Still, there is no black hole nor do I have cravings. Now at two weeks, my body is adjusting very nicely and the intermittent fasting from 7 to 11/12 is a breeze!

Workout: Fantastically craptastic! I blame it on a super busy day, having my daughter at work with me for our homecoming rally, and then coming home for a 30 minute power nap before hitting the gym. By no means was I focused, nor did I move the weight I actually want to this week. Surprisingly enough, I did have a good pump and a solid 20 minutes of cardio.

**Going back to the 4 day rotation for the next couple of weeks. I have a ton of field trips, in-services, and student meetings for the rest of October. It's going to be very busy.
Nice man I'm sure that cardio canceled out most of that lunch lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, the Thermodex did. :sgrin:

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Fingers crossed that both helped. Going to get a solid night's sleep, down a pot of coffee in the am, and sit on the throne before weighing in. Either way, this week was not bad. Pants feel loose around the waste, all my shoes are loose, and I'm down a notch on my weight belt.