Finding My Old Self with PNI’s Thermodex (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. If you are a stim guy, Micro will not do it for you big man.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    If you are a stim guy, Micro will not do it for you big man.


    I'll see what 2 scoops does for me tomorrow and increase from there with the Micro. Prodigy is next on my short list of new pre W.O.'s to try. Fingers crossed I find something that doesn't flatline within a couple of weeks.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  3. I went to 3 scoops and still was disappointed and then ran into sides from too much nitrates. I have been combining it with other more potent stims to get what I need.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. Prodigy is deff a great pre to try its certainly different
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I went to 3 scoops and still was disappointed and then ran into sides from too much nitrates. I have been combining it with other more potent stims to get what I need.
    Thanks for the heads up with increasing the scoops. I'll try 3 Tuesday and then stay there. Guess I'll have to do a little extra shopping this month at the Planet.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.
    •   
       


  6. Day 10: Chest

    Machine Bench Press:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    140 lb x 10 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    230 lb x 6 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Machine Incline Bench Press:
    90 lb x 10 reps
    140 lb x 10 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    230 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 10 reps
    360 lb x 8 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Decline Barbell Bench Press:
    90 lb x 10 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    270 lb x 6 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Cable Crossover:
    40 lb x 10 reps
    50 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    40 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: Nothing new except that my water intake has increased yet again. Things are still rolling in the right direction as the black hole is fully in check. Cannot wait to see what Friday's weigh in has in store for me.

    Workout: The Intimidate/Lico combo has really kept my strength up. Usually by this time I notice my strength starting to take a nose dive when I cut calories. I've had no issues pushing myself hard each day. I've got 10 more days on the two and then I will be mixing things up again.

    Jacked Micro: So-so. Mixes well and tastes great. Added to the focus this afternoon which I liked. Pump was decent. Not much in the way of an extra energy boost. Going to make it 3 scoops tomorrow just to see what happens.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  7. Day 11: Back/Traps

    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    45 lb x 100 reps
    100 lb x 100 reps
    145 lb x 10 reps
    190 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Seated Cable Row:
    180 lb x 10 reps
    220 lb x 10 reps
    260 lb x 8 reps
    *Close Grip

    Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:
    150 lb x 10 reps
    130 lb x 10 reps
    110 lb x 10 reps

    Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    110 lb x 10 reps
    *Nice and slow

    Smith Machine Shrug:
    135 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps
    315 lb x 10 reps

    Dumbbell Shrug:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    125 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: To combat the diuretic effects, I've drank 2.5 times as much water today. And it all came pouring out during my workout.

    Workout: Brick wall hit when doing seated cable rows. What got me through was the focus I had to keep things going until the end, I'll chalk that one up to the Thermodex. The additional focus is there. PR in italics.

    Reflection: Usually I would start to see my strength start to diminish about now. Instead I just chalked up another PR. The focus from the Therm with the addition of the Intimidate/Lico is becoming a nice combination. I'll continue to see how this plays out in next week. It's a great feeling to lose weight and not strength. Doesn't mess with my head.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Day 11: Back/Traps

    One-Arm Dumbbell Row:
    45 lb x 100 reps
    100 lb x 100 reps
    145 lb x 10 reps
    190 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Seated Cable Row:
    180 lb x 10 reps
    220 lb x 10 reps
    260 lb x 8 reps
    *Close Grip

    Close-Grip Front Lat Pulldown:
    150 lb x 10 reps
    130 lb x 10 reps
    110 lb x 10 reps

    Wide-Grip Pulldown Behind The Neck:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    110 lb x 10 reps
    *Nice and slow

    Smith Machine Shrug:
    135 lb x 10 reps
    225 lb x 10 reps
    315 lb x 10 reps

    Dumbbell Shrug:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    125 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: To combat the diuretic effects, I've drank 2.5 times as much water today. And it all came pouring out during my workout.

    Workout: Brick wall hit when doing seated cable rows. What got me through was the focus I had to keep things going until the end, I'll chalk that one up to the Thermodex. The additional focus is there. PR in italics.

    Reflection: Usually I would start to see my strength start to diminish about now. Instead I just chalked up another PR. The focus from the Therm with the addition of the Intimidate/Lico is becoming a nice combination. I'll continue to see how this plays out in next week. It's a great feeling to lose weight and not strength. Doesn't mess with my head.
    That does sound like a pretty sweet combo lol I can't wait to try thermadex for that diuretic effect
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  9. Same here. We older gents tend to hold water. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Same here. We older gents tend to hold water. Lol
    LOL.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  11. Day 12: Legs

    Leg Extensions:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    120 lb x 10 reps

    Barbell Squat:
    95 lb x 10 reps
    115 lb x 10 reps
    135 lb x 10 reps

    Leg Press:
    200 lb x 10 reps
    400 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps

    Calf Press On The Leg Press Machine:
    200 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    400 lb x 10 reps
    400 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps
    600 lb x 10 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps
    800 lb x 10 reps

    Seated Calf Raise:
    45 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    125 lb x 10 reps
    160 lb x 10 reps

    Seated Leg Curl:
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    120 lb x 10 reps

    Standing Leg Curl:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps
    30 lb x 10 reps

    Cycling (stationary):
    000 || 1.8 mi

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: Rolling strong. Still no black hole and no cravings. Just on this account, I'll be using it again. Upping my water intake has been a blessing. I can tell when I haven't had enough as the dry mouth effect becomes much more noticeable. Focus has been great and has allowed me to push through workouts when my energy levels start to drag.

    Workout: Faster workout today. Not bad but it's not something I like to do. Kept things simple. Couple of new PR's with hamstrings. I've had hamstring issues since high school, playing basketball. Been very cautious when I do add weight or try new exercises with them. It's kind of nice being able to do both the past month. Fingers crossed that those past issues don't pop up as I continue to take things slowly with them.
    Last edited by Colbicide; 10-03-2012 at 06:34 PM. Reason: Spelling Nazi knocked at my door...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  12. Hamstrings can become chronic issues. Tore mine in football and it has never been the same. You know the old days,wrap it and play thru it. I just keep the reps very high and kill them that way.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Day 13: Shoulders

    Machine Shoulder (Military) Press:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    140 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Front Dumbbell Raise:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    25 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps

    Machine Lateral Raise:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps
    40 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps

    Upright Barbell Row:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    15 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    55 lb x 10 reps
    85 lb x 10 reps

    Reverse Flyes:
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    000 || Intense!
    *Ran out of energy.

    Cycling (stationary):
    000 || 1 mi

    Thermodex: Still no sign of the black hole nor are there cravings. Good stuff. Even staying up late to watch Game of Thrones with the wife, I am not jonesing for a bowl of goldfish.

    Workout: Brick wall hit during cardio. Still got 20 minutes in though. Shoulders are feeling really good lately (knock on wood). Best they have felt in months. Left forearm, which I messed up back at the beginning of August, is still giving me fits. Thing is, I don't want to take any time off.

    Reflection and weigh-in tomorrow. I really can't tell if I lost anything this week. We'll see...
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  14. Late.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Late.

    Never. And welcome aboard.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  16. Day 14: Arms

    Machine Triceps Extension:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

    Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
    25 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
    210 lb x 10 reps
    230 lb x 10 reps
    250 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

    Preacher Curl:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps

    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps

    Barbell Curl:
    35 lb x 10 reps
    65 lb x 10 reps
    85 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps

    Alternate Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
    30 lb x 10 reps
    40 lb x 10 reps
    50 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: Didn't notice the heat today. Then again, Fall actually arrived today so I was probably keeping myself warm. Dry/cotton mouth still there so the extra water (I know I keep posting the same thing) does help a lot. Diet wise, lunch was a disaster today. I will weigh in tomorrow AM but I think it probably killed any loss. Still, there is no black hole nor do I have cravings. Now at two weeks, my body is adjusting very nicely and the intermittent fasting from 7 to 11/12 is a breeze!

    Workout: Fantastically craptastic! I blame it on a super busy day, having my daughter at work with me for our homecoming rally, and then coming home for a 30 minute power nap before hitting the gym. By no means was I focused, nor did I move the weight I actually want to this week. Surprisingly enough, I did have a good pump and a solid 20 minutes of cardio.

    **Going back to the 4 day rotation for the next couple of weeks. I have a ton of field trips, in-services, and student meetings for the rest of October. It's going to be very busy.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  17. I have 3 sisters that teach...definitely requires a lot of you.Looking forward to seeing what the scale has to say.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Day 14: Arms

    Machine Triceps Extension:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

    Dumbbell Bicep Curl:
    25 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
    210 lb x 10 reps
    230 lb x 10 reps
    250 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

    Preacher Curl:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps

    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps

    Barbell Curl:
    35 lb x 10 reps
    65 lb x 10 reps
    85 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps

    Alternate Hammer Dumbbell Curl:
    30 lb x 10 reps
    40 lb x 10 reps
    50 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    0:20:00 || Intense!

    Thermodex: Didn't notice the heat today. Then again, Fall actually arrived today so I was probably keeping myself warm. Dry/cotton mouth still there so the extra water (I know I keep posting the same thing) does help a lot. Diet wise, lunch was a disaster today. I will weigh in tomorrow AM but I think it probably killed any loss. Still, there is no black hole nor do I have cravings. Now at two weeks, my body is adjusting very nicely and the intermittent fasting from 7 to 11/12 is a breeze!

    Workout: Fantastically craptastic! I blame it on a super busy day, having my daughter at work with me for our homecoming rally, and then coming home for a 30 minute power nap before hitting the gym. By no means was I focused, nor did I move the weight I actually want to this week. Surprisingly enough, I did have a good pump and a solid 20 minutes of cardio.

    **Going back to the 4 day rotation for the next couple of weeks. I have a ton of field trips, in-services, and student meetings for the rest of October. It's going to be very busy.
    Nice man I'm sure that cardio canceled out most of that lunch lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. No, the Thermodex did.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Fingers crossed that both helped. Going to get a solid night's sleep, down a pot of coffee in the am, and sit on the throne before weighing in. Either way, this week was not bad. Pants feel loose around the waste, all my shoes are loose, and I'm down a notch on my weight belt.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  21. There's that loose shoes again. Lmao
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  22. Week 2 – October 5th

    Weight: 324.2 (+.4)– I’m actually OK with the gain. I’ve broken through the 330 barrier, went down a notch on my weight belt, and my pants feel looser around the waste. Next on my list, to break the 320 wall down.

    Energy: Nothing to brag about. Caloric deficit is definitely taking a toll. Thank the baby Jesus, all 5 lb. 8 oz. of him that coffee exists.

    Heat: There every day but I’ve gotten used to it. Much more noticeable when I start moving around, giving animated lectures, or lifting. Now that fall has set in, I’ll be able to keep myself warm all day, lol.

    Appetite/Cravings: This is where Thermodex is kicking butt. Black hole is not there. The cravings are not there. There is a huge iron curtain that is controlling both. I.F. is a breeze from 7 pm till 11 am/noon. It’s been 2 weeks since I have had a gold fish craving.

    Odds n Ends: Shoes still loose. Vascularity in hands and feet is much more prevalent; starting to see more in my forearms as well. Massive increase in water this week to keep the cotton/dry mouth away. I’m starting to wonder what would stack well with Thermodex. Anabeta might be fun, especially if Therm can control the increased black hole I get when using it. I see a couple of different possibilities which may have to be tried in the next year.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  23. Day 15: Rest.

    Much needed. Joints feel a creaky today.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  24. Day 16: Rest.

    Gots to get the laundry done... At least I have the house to myself for a while.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Colbicide
    Day 16: Rest.

    Gots to get the laundry done... At least I have the house to myself for a while.
    Nice...house to yourself eh? Porn? Lol jk bro enjoy your rest
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. I'm solo today as well but have a serious "Honey Do" list in front of me and a yard that needs some TLC. Who says pre workouts are only for weights?? Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice...house to yourself eh? Porn? Lol jk bro enjoy your rest
    LOL! That sounds about right.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  28. Day 17: Shoulders/Tri's

    Machine Shoulder (Military) Press:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    120 lb x 10 reps
    *Hammer Strength

    Front Dumbbell Raise:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    45 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    25 lb x 10 reps
    40 lb x 10 reps

    Dumbbell Side Lateral Raise:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps
    20 lb x 10 reps
    30 lb x 10 reps
    30 lb x 10 reps

    Upright Barbell Row:
    10 lb x 10 reps
    35 lb x 10 reps
    65 lb x 10 reps
    115 lb x 6 reps

    Reverse Flyes:
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps

    Machine Dips:
    100 lb x 10 reps
    150 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    210 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - V-Bar Attachment:
    60 lb x 10 reps
    120 lb x 10 reps
    180 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps
    200 lb x 10 reps

    Cable Rope Overhead Triceps Extension:
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps
    120 lb x 10 reps
    140 lb x 10 reps

    Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment:
    50 lb x 10 reps
    70 lb x 10 reps
    90 lb x 10 reps
    110 lb x 10 reps

    Reverse Grip Triceps Pushdown:
    40 lb x 10 reps
    60 lb x 10 reps
    80 lb x 10 reps
    100 lb x 10 reps

    Elliptical Trainer:
    000 || Moderate

    Cycling (stationary):
    000 || 1.9 mi

    Thermodex: Little over half way through this log and enjoying things. Body finally has normalized and adjusted to Thermodex. Didn't feel warm today. No dry/cotton mouth. Still peeing like a race horse but the water intake is high and I know there is the diuretic effect going one. Didn't take my second dose until 2:45 this afternoon due to my schedule. One thing I did notice was that my focus and energy in the gym was much better than it has been the past two weeks when taking it at noon. Also, my appetite at dinner was almost nothing. Hell, I ate almost nothing but made sure I got something in me post workout.

    From here on out I am going to start taking my second dose about 8 - 9 hours after instead of 6. It was actually quite pleasant to not want to eat this evening. I'm hoping that the 8 hour split will keep things even more at bay and allow for another big loss this week. Fingers crossed with how busy I am though. End of the first semester is already upon us.

    Workout: Though crappy in a sense of weight I wanted to move, everything felt good. I know I keep talking about shoulders but I am a happy camper right now. No aches, pains, or creaking going on (knock on wood) and they feel stronger than before I messed them up in late July or early August. Energy was good, focus was dead on, BUT pump was totally in the toilet tonight. I cannot say that Jack3d Micro will be something I try ever again... One week in and I am starting over in search for a great pre W.O. ConDense and Prodigy are the next two on my list to try.

    Odds n Ends: Intimidate and Lico will be done by Friday. I'll post up in my weekly reflection what I'll be stacking for the final week of Thermodex.
    “Beastmode is when you can not possibly go any further, but then you make a conscious choice to move forward”.

  29. Condense and Prodigy both very solid choices. If you want insane agression/energy...Craze brings it.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Condense and Prodigy both very solid choices. If you want insane agression/energy...Craze brings it.
    But craze made me crash and have mood swings
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)
    By madds87 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-14-2012, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 172
    Last Post: 08-07-2011, 07:53 PM
  3. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:36 PM
  4. what should I do with my old left over PH's?
    By GO_OUTSIDE! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-27-2006, 07:46 PM
Log in
Log in