PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 7 of 13 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Hey bro welcome ! And thanks a lot for the comments bro !!

I didn't know Face pulls worked the scapula! I shall try them thanks! I have actually seen some powerlifters do them, so it can't hurt to try them hehe.
    No problem my friend we're all here to help one another. And I know you're powerlifting and not BBing.. But MAKE SURE you HAMMER that upper back, face pulls, elbows flared BB rows (aka pendlay rows), shrugs, HIT YOUR NECK, etc... It will make a huge difference in stability during your presses, and help you from getting injured

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Great job with the PR and the log in general Celorza. You're making some good progress. Big fan of face pulls too.
    Hey brother!! Thanks a lot ! I'll be sure to try them!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nice work! When I was doing our strength program and guys failed on max lifts I'd yell "STAPLED!!!!" I was always the one spotting them, kind of a d!ck move but a lot said it motivated them. You want me to start doing it with you? Lol

Cosmetic progress with strength is awesome, you're doing very well.
    Hahahahahahaha it would be beneficial IMO, a bit of adrenaline and raging might get my maxes to go up!! Thanks for the support bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Attachment 67522

Starting and current!

First off congrats on the bench press PR bro! And as you see your chest is growing nicely along with your shoulders...for being all natty you certainly make nice progress at a great rate!!!
    Thanks bro!! I am on a Steakadrol, Turkey-drol and Methyl-PB cycle-diet atm! Hahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice update there Celly!
    Thanks Buddy !
    Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    No problem my friend we're all here to help one another. And I know you're powerlifting and not BBing.. But MAKE SURE you HAMMER that upper back, face pulls, elbows flared BB rows (aka pendlay rows), shrugs, HIT YOUR NECK, etc... It will make a huge difference in stability during your presses, and help you from getting injured
    Roger that, more cushion for the presses! And you know I used to be a fan of BB rows and always wanted to try the Pendlay's too...I was just surprised on how well the Kroc Rows had helped my Deadlift I neglected them! I'll start periodizing my lifts a bit more to keep them in. Also it seems Face Pulls are a winner! They are up for next Shoulder-Assistance days!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.33%

oh yeah man facepulls are godly. if everyone only started with these, we would have 50% less people with impinged shoulders, and the anterior delt tilt would be much less exaggerated.
    also
    don't neglect them rear delts (like i said i know you're not BB, but again, it will provide you that SHELF to press / ohp / strengthen your upperback for deads, squats, etc)
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

My boy Celly making ALL KINDS of GAINS. And it shows... in PRs and in pics. I didn't expect anything less
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks guys! You really have no idea how frustrating it was to be crushed under a bar month after month hahaha. Now goal is to beat 190 baby steps haha.
    When I was 14 I got stuck at 185 for about 3 months. Took two weeks off and pushed 205. I know your frustration as does every one else in here!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole
    My boy Celly making ALL KINDS of GAINS. And it shows... in PRs and in pics. I didn't expect anything less
    Haha thanks bro!! !!

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

When I was 14 I got stuck at 185 for about 3 months. Took two weeks off and pushed 205. I know your frustration as does every one else in here!
    wow that's inspiring bro I'll try to make it to the 200s on bench by December, I'll give it my best!

It depresses me I never used to train when I was younger...I mean not weight training, and I should have I wasted years of my life...like an idiot...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Day 15, 10/05

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Squat Day:

Warm Up:

-115x5
    -115x5

Working Sets:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -155x4
    -160x3
    -170x1
    -170x1

Note: All sets ATG, trying not to pause at the bottom now and I still felt sort of troubled while powering out of the whole...but a bit of improvement in the motion.

Hamstring Assistance: Box squats with negative angle of feet to ankle
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -155x5

Lower Back Assistance: Weighted hyper-extensions with a 2 second glute squeeze
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+25x10
    -BW+25x10
    -BW+25x10

Note:I focused on going even lower now so as to really pull on the hamstrings and also exploding up. It felt a bit off with 35lbs and sorta decided to listen to my body...

Ab Assistance: Cable Crunches with a 2 sec contraction
    -80x20
    -80x20
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

Workout Notes:
    Still trying to figure out the motion for the squats, but I gotta say Hamstrings are totally wrecked today haha, crawled out of the gym actually.

Stack Notes:
    -The leaning effects are still more noticeable and the recovery is still on point.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Haha thanks bro!! !!

wow that's inspiring bro I'll try to make it to the 200s on bench by December, I'll give it my best!

It depresses me I never used to train when I was younger...I mean not weight training, and I should have I wasted years of my life...like an idiot...
    Nah. Not wasted. Life is never wasted. Just a learning experience. You could have 225 by dec. If you keep killing it.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Nah. Not wasted. Life is never wasted. Just a learning experience. You could have 225 by dec. If you keep killing it.
    Thanks bro appreciate the support. Let's hope I can get it then! !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

A little late with this but I'll also say Face Pulls are awesome. I actually do a ton of band face pulls with some shoulder rotation as well all the time for pre-hab. Making sure you get a good pull to push ratio is important as well because so many people seem to focus on increasing their pressing (mostly bench) but don't always focus on hammering all the horizontal pulls. You probably know all this but o well.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    A little late with this but I'll also say Face Pulls are awesome. I actually do a ton of band face pulls with some shoulder rotation as well all the time for pre-hab. Making sure you get a good pull to push ratio is important as well because so many people seem to focus on increasing their pressing (mostly bench) but don't always focus on hammering all the horizontal pulls. You probably know all this but o well.
    Haha I kinda knew it and this mainly focused on pairing my pushing with my pulling. It's wrong that I was able to do 100 lb Kroc Rows for 6~ reps and couldn't bench that with dumbbells hehe (still can't xD) and also my barbell rows ate at 185 lbs and my bench barely got over that :/.

I like the idea of face pulls more now haha, you do 5/3/1 like me, what do you recommend?

Add as a 4th assistance exercise on upper days

OR

Substitute the Shoulder assistance on bench press days with Face Pulls?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I would probably substitute shoulder assistance on bench days with it. That is just me though you could try either and see how it is. I just don't like to spend all day in the gym (or rather I don't have time to be adding too much due to time constraints).
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I wasted years of my life...
    uhhh..

that just don't sound right, coming from a 21 y/o.

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    uhhh..

that just don't sound right, coming from a 21 y/o.

Think about it Snag I could have 6-7 years of experience down my belt already! Makes me feel...:sadpanda:
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

Think about it Snag I could have 6-7 years of experience down my belt already! Makes me feel...:sadpanda:
    there are VERY few ppl who take up srs, dedicated lifting at that young of an age bud.
    i been training since i was 12 - but, that doesn't mean i knew what the hell i was doing all the time in the early going..

you're young enough right now to make it happen..no need to be regretful at all.
    just get cracking now, with solid approach and big drive, you will get to where you want to be.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    there are VERY few ppl who take up srs, dedicated lifting at that young of an age bud.
    i been training since i was 12 - but, that doesn't mean i knew what the hell i was doing all the time in the early going..

you're young enough right now to make it happen..no need to be regretful at all.
    just get cracking now, with solid approach and big drive, you will get to where you want to be.
    On a powerlifting stage for some competitions and then on some bodybuilding shows after that ! (I plan on reaching a peak good looking physique by 35 years old...so I still got like 14 years left !)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.44%

there you go.
    much better philosophy.
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    there you go.
    much better philosophy.
    X's 2
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Day 16, 10/06

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP (it was really in the AM waking up)

Cardio day:

-3~ minute sprint to the gym (sort of a warm up not counted in the caloric burn, only the screen calculations from the machine are there)
    -30 minutes Elliptical at Balls to the Wall Intensity.
    -3~ minute sprint back from the gym home (sort of a final push to let it all out...I needed this, again not counted in caloric burn)
    -550 kCalories burnt

Workout Notes:
    Literally had to blow off some steam, I had a hideous week containing a 2 hours and 45 minute exam (from 7pm to 9:45pm) for Engineering Polymers class...and it was LONG and Mind-Raping...I was still carrying the stress from that night, not to mention I had 2 more exams, one on tuesday and one on thursday...I had to blow it all off here and well...no protocols, no HIIT barely any warm up...just pure catharsis.

Stack Notes:
    -Vivid dreams are more real now, I had a nightmare around 2am where a spider was crawling on my neck and I woke up almost feeling it...more like a tarantula haha...it was just a dream. It was followed by a dream of someone long gone...laying by my side again that was rather nice I guess. Recovery these nights has been wonderful, and sleep has been deep indeed .
    -Libido is up, Dr Cooper says I should get together with a girl that gave me a condom for a present like 2 weeks ago...it could be possible today, no idea haha...I've lost charm with women .
    -Stack does not seem to increase my cardio threshold YET.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Just to point out some stuff.

Rodja had advised me to do more Hamstring Work, thus the Hyper-extensions , Good Mornings, Box Squats and ATG squats have been done...I am in a serious Hamstring/Gluteus soreness state! That must mean I am doing something right. Thanks for the advice, lets hope my nutrition is on par enough to turn this soreness into hardness .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

I feel your squatting frustration bro. Keep at it, I won't give up and I imagine you won't either.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I feel your squatting frustration bro. Keep at it, I won't give up and I imagine you won't either.
    Thanks for the support bro , it really is a frustrating lift right!? Idk how some people make it seem so easy!! But hey you are right in that, we are not gonna give up on it! We have to squat 300 lbs sooner or later! Though you are way closer than me bro!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Dang it C, i'm so po right now, glad that your killing it in here, but I had no idea you had this up I'm sorry bro, I let you down on this one. Things are looking good and your arms in the new avi is wicked.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Dang it C, i'm so po right now, glad that your killing it in here, but I had no idea you had this up I'm sorry bro, I let you down on this one. Things are looking good and your arms in the new avi is wicked.
    Haha it's ok bro ! You are here now, and I know you have been busy too ! Now if only Punja was here
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Yeah I know I miss PJ, and FUFU I just hope they are ok.

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah I know I miss PJ, and FUFU I just hope they are ok.
    Same here! I haven't known anything about Fu-brother in a while either!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%

Well he did say last week that he was taking a break from logging cause he has been for last 9 months. I don't think I've stopped since joining lol just a supp ho!

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Day 17, 10/07

Supps used :
    -2 scoops TP (AM waking up)
    -Major Carb injestion.
    -A great amount of Cocoa Puffs
    -Some 5 chocolate covered small doughnuts
    -Some Hungry Jack Butter (taste) Syrup.

-2 caps AB pre-carb stuffing
    -2 caps AB pre-second-carb-stuffing.

Rest day day:

Notes:
    --Ok today , aside from not having the slightest will or power to lift, I had the most humongous carb craving ever...and you know what? I follow my diet pretty strictly! I know there are no dirty kCals , I ain't worried about the sugars, not one bit! But I did go over the kCalories destined for a rest day...anyhow I NEEDED this I was going crazy without having some chocolate...and you know what? I broke a damn nice PR on BP that had chased me for a while...I think I deserved it.

Stack Notes:
    -Muscle Fullness is off the rails with this much carbs and AB!! I mean Food Pumps are glorious!
    -I can't stand the carb cravings! They are TOO MUCH!
    -Mood is on the rise along with libido, I have actually made some progress with a girl, nothing to report at this early stages...Will keep posted.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Day 18, 10/08

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Overhead Press day:

Warm up:
    -50x5
    -60x5
    -75x3

Working sets:
    -90x5
    -105x3
    -115x1 PR
    -115x1 PR Finally playing with the 35's for Overhead Press Feels DAMN Nice.

All reps touching collar bone, resting it there for 2-3 secs and pushing up. Full ROM.

Chest Assistance: Bench Press with a 2-3 pause at bottom. Added 15lb chains (total weight of both).

135+Chainsx5
    135+Chainsx5
    155+Chainsx5
    155+Chainsx5
    155+Chainsx5

Full ROM all of them, exploding up...Last set almost didn't get it, but dug deep and found the will for it!

Back assistance work: 3 second Weighted Dead Hang Chin ups

BW+35x5 + BWx5
    BW+35x5 + BWx5
    BW+35x5 + BWx5
    BW+25x5 + BWx5
    BWx10

Had to do lower in weight :/ felt sad to do so, but I wasn't gonna sacrifice form, and I barely got the last set of +35lbs properly and with full ROM. It's a marathon anyway...no need to sacrifice form.

Subbing Triceps Assistance Work: Single Handed Dumbbell Bench Press (Reps for Each Arm)

-50x5
    -55x5
    -60x4
    -60x4
    -65x3
    -70x2 PR

*Note: All the squat racks were busy for me to Floor press...and I was pressed on time and still had to get the cardio in. I did this ones mainly because I have also noticed my bench is going up not really..."straight"? I mean it goes up faster with my right arm...so these should help correct it.
    **Note: Coach also said I'm getting too used to the floor press and since I already beat the max I had it wasn't such a bad idea to supp another Bench Assisting lift here. After all...I wanna dare 190 again this thursday (hoping I can get it).
    ***Note: Also I did do 6 sets here...I usually would only do 5 but it had been a LONG time since I did these and I had a hard time finding my weight range now...I used to only be able to do 50 lbs for like 3-4 reps on each arm so basically all of them were PRs but I'll save the 70 lb one for next week.
    ****Note (last one): all reps full ROM and still trying to explode as fast up as possible, going down in a slow controlled negative to the utmost low elbow position possible.

Cardio:
    -20 minutes Incline Jog @ Level 15 and 4 mph
    -250 kCals

Workout Notes:
    -Breaking PRs and catching up to dreams really is all that I live for...it's the best part of my day and of my life atm honestly . Workout felt great and strength keeps rising!

Stack Notes:
    -Despite my overfeeding last night (I did end up calculating it , I didn't even reach the calories I used to take when bulking haha, but I did stuff myself full of carbs though!) I woke up still lean , and to the biggest morning log of this year.
    -Muscle Fullness with this amount of carbs is just amazing! Pumps were even a bit painful for the Triceps and Biceps during Bench and Chin ups!!
    -Chest and Lats had a great pump going on too with the added carbs last night and with AnaBeta there along with the Agmatine in Test Powder!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.1%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Nice PRs cel. Sometimes breaking the diet
    Is completely necessary to kickstart your metabolism and give you that extra boost in the gym.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  31. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.59%

Nice to see you blasting some PRs. Definitely seem to be doing something correct right now. Keep on that grind.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Haha I kinda knew it and this mainly focused on pairing my pushing with my pulling. It's wrong that I was able to do 100 lb Kroc Rows for 6~ reps and couldn't bench that with dumbbells hehe (still can't xD) and also my barbell rows ate at 185 lbs and my bench barely got over that :/.

I like the idea of face pulls more now haha, you do 5/3/1 like me, what do you recommend?

Add as a 4th assistance exercise on upper days

OR

Substitute the Shoulder assistance on bench press days with Face Pulls?
    Pre-hab postural work should always be performed and not included within the actual work in a template. Complete your work for the day as planned and do facepulls at the end.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice PRs cel. Sometimes breaking the diet
    Is completely necessary to kickstart your metabolism and give you that extra boost in the gym.
    Thanks bro! I can honestly say PES nailed it with AnaBeta , I didn't bloat up at all and I woke up as lean as yesterday!
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Nice to see you blasting some PRs. Definitely seem to be doing something correct right now. Keep on that grind.
    Thanks Bolt ! I'll keep giving it my best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Pre-hab postural work should always be performed and not included within the actual work in a template. Complete your work for the day as planned and do facepulls at the end.
    Oh ok ok , so it's an "extra" thanks Rodja!! Is this the same for Biceps? I never curl...but in the book Wendler does recommend to do them once in a while...so one day of the week I can just curl after done? (An upper body day obviously) and also , on the Upper body days can I do Face Pulls once or twice a week? (Alas monday and thursday? or just once?)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.18%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Thanks bro! I can honestly say PES nailed it with AnaBeta , I didn't bloat up at all and I woke up as lean as yesterday!

Thanks Bolt ! I'll keep giving it my best!

Oh ok ok , so it's an "extra" thanks Rodja!! Is this the same for Biceps? I never curl...but in the book Wendler does recommend to do them once in a while...so one day of the week I can just curl after done? (An upper body day obviously) and also , on the Upper body days can I do Face Pulls once or twice a week? (Alas monday and thursday? or just once?)
    I'll throw in curls 1-2x/month just to keep the muscle stretched and to keep some balance. Facepulls and mid-trap work in general is done on every upper-body session. I don't just stick to facepulls, though; I also do YTW and band pullaparts.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I'll throw in curls 1-2x/month just to keep the muscle stretched and to keep some balance. Facepulls and mid-trap work in general is done on every upper-body session. I don't just stick to facepulls, though; I also do YTW and band pullaparts.
    Oh I see Makes sense hehe , also what is YTW ??

(Side note: My biceps have grown Huge without even curling lately :/ all them chin ups haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.42%

Kill it!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kill it!
    This looks like an old reunion now haha , we got BeanPole , Packers , Aaron and now you! Only Punja is missing !!

Anyhow Welcome bro !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Kill it!
    Coolest intro ever!!!
  39. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.97%

19 pages damn Celly
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.76%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    19 pages damn Celly
    Haha just giving it my best Bobby !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:07 PM