PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 4 of 13 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999

No doubt man,no body knows ya body better than you!!!

You planing a bulk this winter?
    Hm lean bulk continuation yeah most likely, leading up some 12-16 weeks before next years meet...(I feel silly thinking about competing but haha what can I lose?)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Hm lean bulk continuation yeah most likely, leading up some 12-16 weeks before next years meet...(I feel silly thinking about competing but haha what can I lose?)
    Nothing to feel silly about...if i had the choice,id powerlift before id bodybuild to be honest...

Get yout hands on a copy of
    "Power Unlimited:The movie"
    Greatest powerlifting documentary ever..Actually u can find it on you tube,full movie,im pretty sure.

Youll fall in love with the sport!!

Also look into Westside Barbell....just go on you tube,they have dvda as well.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Nothing to feel silly about...if i had the choice,id powerlift before id bodybuild to be honest...

Get yout hands on a copy of
    "Power Unlimited:The movie"
    Greatest powerlifting documentary ever..Actually u can find it on you tube,full movie,im pretty sure.

Youll fall in love with the sport!!

Also look into Westside Barbell....just go on you tube,they have dvda as well.
    Thanks a lot for the support brother! I do hope I make it, and between you and I...well we have talked about this before...Bodybuilding is NOT what it used to be...the Golden Age Look is > New generation of behemoths...I would never go into Bodybuilding by the nowadays definition of it. I'll be powerlifting and doing w.e there is in my natural power to make it to competitions...though I wouldn't mind if along the way I have the Golden Age look like my Coach/Bro !

Diet notes:

-Sudden developments call for the adding of Psyllium Husk to my diet in the manner of 15~g...I am a bit bloated and not processing the diet right I guess, this has nothing to do with AnaBeta or TestPowder, it had been going on for a while...but today my evening stool did not happen and my bowel movements generally have the precision of an English train...Alas Fiber added!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks a lot for the support brother! I do hope I make it, and between you and I...well we have talked about this before...Bodybuilding is NOT what it used to be...the Golden Age Look is > New generation of behemoths...I would never go into Bodybuilding by the nowadays definition of it. I'll be powerlifting and doing w.e there is in my natural power to make it to competitions...though I wouldn't mind if along the way I have the Golden Age look like my Coach/Bro !

Diet notes:
    -Sudden developments call for the adding of Psyllium Husk to my diet in the manner of 15~g...I am a bit bloated and not processing the diet right I guess, this has nothing to do with AnaBeta or TestPowder, it had been going on for a while...but today my evening stool did not happen and my bowel movements generally have the precision of an English train...Alas Fiber added!
    Lol,yeah,ur young...keep up what ur doing and youll only move fwd bro.

Dont be scared to put on bf,ur educated enough and young enough where cutting it shouldnt be a problem..lean bulks are nice,but we are short guys,we need some mass ...

I was about 152 when i started training and through the years,just up to 2 1/2 months ago hit 212 ,thats from cutting bulking,cutting bulking every yr,cut to 190 now back upto 193.... Put on some weight,dont be scared!!!
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Lol,yeah,ur young...keep up what ur doing and youll only move fwd bro.

Dont be scared to put on bf,ur educated enough and young enough where cutting it shouldnt be a problem..lean bulks are nice,but we are short guys,we need some mass ...

I was about 152 when i started training and through the years,just up to 2 1/2 months ago hit 212 ,thats from cutting bulking,cutting bulking every yr,cut to 190 now back upto 193.... Put on some weight,dont be scared!!!
    Oh I ain't that scared to put on some fast weight haha! I was 125.6lbs in April ! Though competition weight reaching...and keeping strength hahahaha even thinking about it (even if it is like 40-50 weeks from now) makes me tremble xD I could bulk it up to 150-160...but being able to get back into 138 and lift as much haha DAMN!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oh I ain't that scared to put on some fast weight haha! I was 125.6lbs in April ! Though competition weight reaching...and keeping strength hahahaha even thinking about it (even if it is like 40-50 weeks from now) makes me tremble xD I could bulk it up to 150-160...but being able to get back into 138 and lift as much haha DAMN!
    Thats all 100 % possible and great job on the weight gain.Im am by no means a hard gainer,im thnkful for that to an extent,lol... Id shoot for a 165 bulk and a cut to 150 to even 155.Keep a mix of lean and dirty bulkin..Mix ur cardio around,some weeks high some weeks low to none you can put on as much as you like and still stay fairly tight. Its not easy but hard works pays off bud.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day 7, 9/27

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAAs
    -EC stack
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Bench Press day:

Warm Up:
    -75x5
    -95x5
    -115x3

Working Sets:
    -125x5
    -140x5
    -160x5+2 Total of 7 reps.
    -175x2

Note: All sets were performed with a 2 second pause at the bottom to get used to waiting for the Press call...so it was a bit harder but it felt good, the Floor Presses are proving helpful in this aspect. Full ROM was performed.

Shoulder assistance: OHP (Ligher but Dynamic Movement)
    -75x10
    -75x10
    -75x10
    -85x10
    -95x7 + 3 push presses.

Back Assistance: Kroc Rows
    -70x10
    -70x10
    -75x10
    -75x10
    -80x10

Triceps assistance: Cable Pushdowns with full ROM, forearms to biceps with a slow negative.
    -115x10
    -115x10
    -115x10
    -115x10
    -115x10

Workout Notes:
    Ok I can say strength is going up good, recovery has been good since I have been feeling sore only for a day or a day and a half. Not much to report today on the workout side of things, no PRs today, mainly focused myself on perfecting form and really giving it my best.

Stack Notes:
    -Increased Hunger has set in, even on EC...it is hard, but manageable .
    -No sign of a libido boost yet, not that much out of the ordinary anyway.
    -Sleep was amazing last night, could be Test Powder at work.

Week 1 progress summary, stats and pictures.

Weight as of this morning in the nude, and post bowel movements: 142.4 (-.4 lbs)

So far on week one I have experienced:
    -Enhanced sleep (as of the past days).
    -Rise in hunger.
    -Good mood.
    -Minor strength rises that could be the sleep/diet and workout changes for now.

Progress Pics (Relaxed , no flex):
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.55.35 AM.png
Views: 64
Size:  191.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.56.41 AM.png
Views: 66
Size:  120.2 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.57.17 AM.png
Views: 65
Size:  131.1 KBName:  Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 10.57.54 AM.png
Views: 63
Size:  210.0 KB

Note: The back pick, I had forgotten to take it and it was barely taken, still no meals have gone by...so I hope it doesn't matter much.

Pictures were taken in the manner stipulated in the First Post.

Random Ego Pic taken:
    Name:  Screen shot 2012-09-27 at 11.19.22 AM.png
Views: 63
Size:  251.1 KB
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you are adding 15g of psyllium husks daily I would highly recommend introducing it incrementally. It can potentially cause a lot of bowel discomfort if introduced in that large a dose as well as temporarily slowing down transit time even further.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are adding 15g of psyllium husks daily I would highly recommend introducing it incrementally. It can potentially cause a lot of bowel discomfort if introduced in that large a dose as well as temporarily slowing down transit time even further.
    That would explain the reason why I had some abdominal pain today then! Thanks a lot Ben , I'll just add a teaspoon of it per day for some 2-3 days (around 3-4g) and them start building it up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That would explain the reason why I had some abdominal pain today then! Thanks a lot Ben , I'll just add a teaspoon of it per day for some 2-3 days (around 3-4g) and them start building it up.
    Way too go you big dumb dummy.
  11. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Good idea. I have done it before and been fine but also done it before and made problems worse for a few days.

Either that or you are getting abdominal pain because you are menstruating, I am not sure which.
    PES Representative
    http://selectprotein.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Good idea. I have done it before and been fine but also done it before and made problems worse for a few days.

Either that or you are getting abdominal pain because you are menstruating, I am not sure which.
    My manperiod is delayed this month...I have been preoccupied by it indeed. Ben I think we need to talk...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

I came for nudez and left aroused. Success.

Good progress brother
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Way too go you big dumb dummy.
    Wrong use of too dummy. You're looking for "to."
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I came for nudez and left aroused. Success.

Good progress brother
    Thanks brother , I'm trying my best ! About to go into a hell of a squat day too haha...let's see how it goes!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I hear you on the fiber blues, I'll go a day or so without any movement even though I'm consuming 20gr fiber through broccoli, spinach, nuts & fiber drinks.

I've grown used to it I guess, only bad part is if there's no movement the day before a carb up, ugh. The day after don't plan on anything you can't be closer than 10 paces from the crapper....
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  17. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Wrong use of too dummy. You're looking for "to."
    Blaming the phone for that one
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day 8, 9/28

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -EC stack
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Squat Day:

Warm Up:
    -45x10
    -95x5
    -115x5

Working Sets:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -155x3
    -155x3
    -175xF Failed...tried to get it and couldn't :/

Note: All sets were performed with a 2 second pause at the bottom of the whole, completely ATG and waiting for a press call...it was horrible! I completely and utterly suck for Squats ATG! I seriously need to get stronger than this, I can't get out of the whole at all! I stay stuck right before I get to the part of the Hip-drive...

Quad Assistance: Led Press , full ROM , knees touching chest and again, 2 second pause at the bottom of the movement
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10

Lower Back Assistance: Weighted Back extensions with a 2 second glute squeeze
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10

Ab Assistance: Cable Crunches with a 2 sec contraction
    -80x20
    -70x20
    -70x20
    -70x20
    -70x20

Workout Notes:
    Ok switching from parallel or just a bit higher than parallel squats to actually sitting down and waiting, with someone that actually knows how it looks like and how to do it to check it is actually like that...

Stack Notes:
    -No bloat even on carb ups, and having a better sleep lately actually! The best thing so far is the fact that leaning effect I have in the morning if I have AB in the night.
    -Recovery is better.
    -Strength is rising, even if it's not reflected on my squat, the thing is I merely changed the stance and execution of the lift.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Elite Member

Great job Celly, don't worry about those squats they will improve. You're dedicated and work hard, love it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great job Celly, don't worry about those squats they will improve. You're dedicated and work hard, love it
    Thanks bro ! I'll give it my best so they do improve then!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 8, 9/28

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -EC stack
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Squat Day:

Warm Up:
    -45x10
    -95x5
    -115x5

Working Sets:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -155x3
    -155x3
    -175xF Failed...tried to get it and couldn't :/

Note: All sets were performed with a 2 second pause at the bottom of the whole, completely ATG and waiting for a press call...it was horrible! I completely and utterly suck for Squats ATG! I seriously need to get stronger than this, I can't get out of the whole at all! I stay stuck right before I get to the part of the Hip-drive...

Quad Assistance: Led Press , full ROM , knees touching chest and again, 2 second pause at the bottom of the movement
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10
    -180x10

Lower Back Assistance: Weighted Back extensions with a 2 second glute squeeze
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10
    -BW+35x10

Ab Assistance: Cable Crunches with a 2 sec contraction
    -80x20
    -70x20
    -70x20
    -70x20
    -70x20

Workout Notes:
    Ok switching from parallel or just a bit higher than parallel squats to actually sitting down and waiting, with someone that actually knows how it looks like and how to do it to check it is actually like that...

Stack Notes:
    -No bloat even on carb ups, and having a better sleep lately actually! The best thing so far is the fact that leaning effect I have in the morning if I have AB in the night.
    -Recovery is better.
    -Strength is rising, even if it's not reflected on my squat, the thing is I merely changed the stance and execution of the lift.
    Why the pause at the bottom? Even by the overly anal IPF/USAPL standards, which I hate, there's not a pause at the bottom of a squat. If power out of the hole is the issue, then cut out direct quad work and add more hamstring work.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Why the pause at the bottom? Even by the overly anal IPF/USAPL standards, which I hate, there's not a pause at the bottom of a squat. If power out of the hole is the issue, then cut out direct quad work and add more hamstring work.
    The idea is to teach me to really explode up, as it seems that part of me is lacking from my brain and muscles ...I'll start doing more hamstring work then, Good Mornings, Prone Hammy curls and Glute Ham Raises should works right? Thanks a lot for the advice Rodja! And I'll make sure to implement it!

Side note: Do you think Plyometrics would help teach me this, or strengthen my vertical plane movements?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The idea is to teach me to really explode up, as it seems that part of me is lacking from my brain and muscles ...I'll start doing more hamstring work then, Good Mornings, Prone Hammy curls and Glute Ham Raises should works right? Thanks a lot for the advice Rodja! And I'll make sure to implement it!

Side note: Do you think Plyometrics would help teach me this, or strengthen my vertical plane movements?
    Yes to GM and GHR, but no to hamstring curls. Plyos will teach you the motor pattern, but the low box squat will have a better carryover since you'll have to stay tighter and have the load on your back.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I'm not rodja but I personally love plyo for increasing explosive power. This is one of my favorite things about the WS4SB routine. I've been doing them since I played football back in HS and don't plan to stop anytime soon.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yes to GM and GHR, but no to hamstring curls. Plyos will teach you the motor pattern, but the low box squat will have a better carryover since you'll have to stay tighter and have the load on your back.
    Noted and noted. I assume for the Low Box Squats, to use a control drop then so I don't slam my ass onto the box and hurt the spine haha.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Noted and noted. I assume for the Low Box Squats, to use a control drop then so I don't slam my ass onto the box and hurt the spine haha.
    Yes, stay tight throughout the movement and try to create a "negative" angle with your foot and shin (greater than 90 degrees) to recruit more posterior chain.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Yes, stay tight throughout the movement and try to create a "negative" angle with your foot and shin (greater than 90 degrees) to recruit more posterior chain.
    That will require more stretching, and I presume a lower box than the one in my gym. I can shop around without a problem though.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That will require more stretching, and I presume a lower box than the one in my gym. I can shop around without a problem though.
    For your height, 12" should be low enough.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

For your height, 12" should be low enough.
    I'll see , it could be 12" indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I'll see , it could be 12" indeed.
    You could also stack 5-6 45lb plates as an alternative.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Nice update Cel. I'm on my phone atm but ill chime in on the squats when I get to a computer at work.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Cel,

Now that I'm at a keyboard I can explain myself better. Its always been my way of thinking when it comes to squats (at least in my experience) that you go through repeated phases. Phase 1 is plateau, and Phase 2 is ALL KINDS OF GAINS/Skyrocketing until you reach Phase 1 again. This has happened to me consistently with my squats. At first it was 185. Then 275. And then 315. I'd get stuck on each for the same amount of reps for like a month or two until suddenly my body just blasted right through it like it was nothing. Give the squats time. You'll barrel through plateaus like nobody's business. And with super meticulous proper form from the sound of it
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Cel,

Now that I'm at a keyboard I can explain myself better. Its always been my way of thinking when it comes to squats (at least in my experience) that you go through repeated phases. Phase 1 is plateau, and Phase 2 is ALL KINDS OF GAINS/Skyrocketing until you reach Phase 1 again. This has happened to me consistently with my squats. At first it was 185. Then 275. And then 315. I'd get stuck on each for the same amount of reps for like a month or two until suddenly my body just blasted right through it like it was nothing. Give the squats time. You'll barrel through plateaus like nobody's business. And with super meticulous proper form from the sound of it
    Thanks Dave I really appreciate your words and encouragement! I guess bro...I'll just keep at it and have patience on them!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Thanks Dave I really appreciate your words and encouragement! I guess bro...I'll just keep at it and have patience on them!!
    It's a marathon, not a sprint
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Haha I do say that a lot and honestly believe it! Thing is...I cannot believe how much of a bad time I've had with my squats, always getting form corrected, weight goes up or down...never constant !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

I disagree, marathons are incredibly catabolic in nature and I prefer to be in an Anabolic state so I think ill stick with my sprints for cardio.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I disagree, marathons are incredibly catabolic in nature and I prefer to be in an Anabolic state so I think ill stick with my sprints for cardio.
    You missed the metaphor and I most likely missed the sarcasm haha
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

...so much missing...need more noots!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  39. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Double
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

You missed the metaphor and I most likely missed the sarcasm haha
    :sarcasm:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:52 PM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:07 PM