PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 4, 9/24

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP
    -1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAAs
    -EC stack
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Overhead Press day:

Warm up:
    -50x5
    -60x5
    -75x3

Working sets:
    -80x5
    -90x5
    105x5+1 PR , usually I struggle to get the fifth, this time I was able to do a 6th

All reps touching collar bone, resting it there for 2-3 secs and pushing up. Full ROM.

Chest Assistance: Bench Press TnG (Touch and Go)

5 sets of:

135x10 Full ROM.

Back assistance work: 3 second Weighted Dead Hang Chin ups

BW+25x5 + BWx5
    BW+25x5 + BWx5
    BW+25x5 + BWx5
    BW+30x5 + BWx5
    BW+30x5 + BWx5

Subbing Triceps Assistance Work: Floor Press with 15lb Chains (total weight for the both of them)

-135+Chainsx5
    -155+Chainsx4
    -165+Chainsx3
    -170+Chainsx1
    -175+Chainsx1 (PR) Funny...I exploded better on this one and had it MUCH easier than the 170+chains

All reps with a 2-3 second pause at the bottom and exploding up. No leg drive at all, legs fully extended on the floor, slow negative and no help from spotter in any rep. Reason for this is that I am tired of being stuck at 185lbs of Bench Press...after much analysis and consideration I added the Floor Press to help with that part of the motion since I have no problem getting it off my chest.

Workout Notes:
    -Felt pretty good even though I was groggy when I got to the gym at 6am, but after some sets it was all better. Cardio will be done later today, I had to get out of the gym in an hour since I have a lot of things to do today prepping for my Lab tomorrow.

Stack Notes:

-Pump was pretty good and vascularity rather noticeable, it is to be expected since I react pretty well to the Agmatine + Cit Mal combo. It could be too early to attribute it to AnaBeta but the pump did feel substantially stronger, specially on the pecs and lats.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Have you used Anabeta before (feel like you have but can't remember)? I know I start feeling the muscle fullness within a week and that translates to better gym pumps pretty fast.

Either way nice workout. No stomach discomfort dosing on an empty stomach? I am going to experiment with it pre-workout as opposed to with a meal this week, because that is how I want to use it if there is not stomach issues.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Have you used Anabeta before (feel like you have but can't remember)? I know I start feeling the muscle fullness within a week and that translates to better gym pumps pretty fast.

Either way nice workout. No stomach discomfort dosing on an empty stomach? I am going to experiment with it pre-workout as opposed to with a meal this week, because that is how I want to use it if there is not stomach issues.
    Thanks bro, trying to really get my numbers up to a respectable standard !

And yeah but only 1 bottle, never had any discomfort on an empty stomach and the Hunger hit me about the midst between week 1 and 2! And damn those were cravings haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks bro, trying to really get my numbers up to a respectable standard !

And yeah but only 1 bottle, never had any discomfort on an empty stomach and the Hunger hit me about the midst between week 1 and 2! And damn those were cravings haha
    Ya I was wondering more about the stomach issues with Test Powder. Some people complainged about it in beta testing I believe. I have used AB/ABE on an empty stomach pre-training before with no issues.

You are lucky you have someone to push you that has some crazy strength numbers. Always wanted a partner like that because I am always mentoring my lifting buddies, not too much the other way around.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Ya I was wondering more about the stomach issues with Test Powder. Some people complainged about it in beta testing I believe. I have used AB/ABE on an empty stomach pre-training before with no issues.

You are lucky you have someone to push you that has some crazy strength numbers. Always wanted a partner like that because I am always mentoring my lifting buddies, not too much the other way around.
    I lucked out with Chapa honestly, he is really nice and he has the patience to teach me everything he knows hehe. Oh and about TP, no issues so far, on a past DAA run , to get rid of the GI discomfort on an empty stomach I simply dosed more BCAAs and chugged more water haha. SO far the ingredient I don't know from it is Afromomum Meleguetta and I haven't reacted bad to it yet (luckily).
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  6. Elite Member

I lucked out with Chapa honestly, he is really nice and he has the patience to teach me everything he knows hehe. Oh and about TP, no issues so far, on a past DAA run , to get rid of the GI discomfort on an empty stomach I simply dosed more BCAAs and chugged more water haha. SO far the ingredient I don't know from it is Afromomum Meleguetta and I haven't reacted bad to it yet (luckily).
    Alright cool thanks. I'll hop back into the background now before your log gets crazy again as everyone finds their way in here.

Edit: and reps whenever I spread them around again.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Alright cool thanks. I'll hop back into the background now before your log gets crazy again as everyone finds their way in here.

Edit: and reps whenever I spread them around again.
    You are always welcome to post anything here hehe, I keep the Log itself detailed, it just gets wild in here for the kinda social sally I can be at times haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  8. Banned

Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are always welcome to post anything here hehe, I keep the Log itself detailed, it just gets wild in here for the kinda social sally I can be at times haha
    Its your fault for attracting all the mental people who talk too much up in here....I mean smart people ........
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6 View Post
    Its your fault for attracting all the mental people who talk too much up in here....I mean smart people ........
    I wouldn't like it any other way lol, I appreciate the input and interest/time people put into posting in my logs !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day 5, 9/25

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP
    -EC stack
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate

Dead-lift day:

Warm up:
    -115x5
    -135x5
    -165x3

Working sets: With 15lb total Chains and shoulder with stance. Double OH grip.
    -185+Chainsx5
    -205+Chainsx5
    -235+Chainsx5
    -255+Chainsx2
    -255+Chainsx1

Instead of going all the way to failure with 235, which would have been around 8 reps, I wanted to go a bit higher for I was enjoying learning to drive with the chains. The second rep came up way quicker than the first one at 255+Chains and also did controlled lowering of the bars on all, no dropping today.
    Quad Assistance: Front Squat Grip Single legged Step Ups. Reps for Each leg.

5 sets of:

95x5 Full ROM and slow lowering.

Posterior Chain Assistance work 1: Good Mornings, safety pins at 13 lowering the bar there and stopping for 2-3 seconds exploding up with hammies fully extended and ass back.

95x5
    95x5
    115x5
    115x5
    115x5

Could have gone higher and even for 135 for 2-3 reps, but I'll leave venturing into higher weight on these for the coming weeks; I'm new to this technique and it really engages the glutes , hams and erectors real nice.

Posterior Chain Assistance 2: Bridges (Hip Thrusts) with a 2-3 second pause+glute squeeze on top.

-135x10
    -225x5
    -225x5
    -235x5
    -255x5

Exploding up on these is easier when you literally don't think of the weight and just go...BAM! Glute squeeze is hard but worth it.

HIIT Cardio: Elliptical machine:
    -5 minute warm up
    -10 sets of 30 second sprint and 1 minute recovery jog
    -10 minute cool down jog.

Workout Notes:
    -Definitely getting stronger, I did not believe I could actually do a narrower stance deadlift with my ass really low and using only Hams+Hips+Glutes, I used to engage the erectors a lot but figured it would be bad on the long run. Chains definitely make a difference and keep you focused on keeping the driving motion constant.

Stack Notes:

-I'm hungry as hell! I could attribute this to the changes and Powerlifting-style mods I did to my routine, but I have been on this for like 2-3 weeks and I did not feel this way...My stomach roared so loud my training pal/coach even asked me if I was sick...no I simply told him: "I'm starving!" and I had EC stack pre-workout...This REALLY came as a surprise since yesterday I was so sure AB wasn't gonna trump my appetite suppression from IF and EC!!
    -I carb loaded as hell yesterday, like a lot...there was even some chocolate included and my first and last meal and I feel a bit fuller, no bloat whatsoever.
    -Energy and mood are quite good atm, nothing really special but ok...Still not noticing the Libido Boost from Test Powder but it should come in a week or week and a half from today.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Day 5, 9/25

Long wall of text blah blah blah...
    Holy hell Celorza now THAT is a workout I definitely expect from you. I'm really looking forward to see you deadlift into the 300 pound range by the end of this or at least be on your way to approaching it. A lift day and THEN HIIT cardio? Good lord I couldn't even fathom that. Who are you, PJ? lol Keep up the good work bro!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Holy hell Celorza now THAT is a workout I definitely expect from you. I'm really looking forward to see you deadlift into the 300 pound range by the end of this or at least be on your way to approaching it. A lift day and THEN HIIT cardio? Good lord I couldn't even fathom that. Who are you, PJ? lol Keep up the good work bro!
    Haha thanks a lot bro!! I really wanna hit 315 by december, well 300lbs first haha but I'm getting there little by little...And yeah trying to recomp hence the cardio comes in handy!

Speaking about PJ I miss him !!! Anyhow...just you wait and see I'll give it my all so I can finally get in some decent numbers for my size!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Haha thanks a lot bro!! I really wanna hit 315 by december, well 300lbs first haha but I'm getting there little by little...And yeah trying to recomp hence the cardio comes in handy!

Speaking about PJ I miss him !!! Anyhow...just you wait and see I'll give it my all so I can finally get in some decent numbers for my size!
    You will absolutely get there man! Just give it some time! And yea I miss PJ too...

And wtf bro you already ARE putting up some decent numbers for your size and anyone else that tells you you aren't is bull****ting and you shouldn't even pay attention to that negativity and just go ahead and punch 'em in the dick. You are short enough to jab a decent sized man's testicles at your height...

lol I'm j/k

Go kill it bro. I'm watching!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  14. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great job so far Celly, keep killing it kid
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

You will absolutely get there man! Just give it some time! And yea I miss PJ too...

And wtf bro you already ARE putting up some decent numbers for your size and anyone else that tells you you aren't is bull****ting and you shouldn't even pay attention to that negativity and just go ahead and punch 'em in the dick. You are short enough to jab a decent sized man's testicles at your height...

lol I'm j/k

Go kill it bro. I'm watching!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Great job so far Celly, keep killing it kid
    Thanks Bobby! Means a lot bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great log, But what else do you expect from Celorza
  18. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by gregg1494
    Great log, But what else do you expect from Celorza
    Blowjobs?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Steve Jobs?
    May he rest in peace indeed.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

May he rest in peace indeed.
    Meh, I hate apple
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

just go ahead and punch 'em in the dick. You are short enough to jab a decent sized man's testicles at your height...
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    Ditto^2
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

In Cel! ;-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In Cel! ;-)
    It is an honor to have you brother LTL !!! Welcome!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.

Ditto^2
    Thats right. I went there.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sick stack you got going on here... Just browsing and saw this post... I got to beta this stuff. It's incredible.. the cool thing about Afromomum Meleguetta is that it posses strong aromatase inhibiting properties. USP got a blend here that covers all the basis.. test/gh.. anti-a, prolactin.. you name it. I'm a big fan of this stuff.

I'm subbed in to see how things turn out for you. Do work!
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Sick stack you got going on here... Just browsing and saw this post... I got to beta this stuff. It's incredible.. the cool thing about Afromomum Meleguetta is that it posses strong aromatase inhibiting properties. USP got a blend here that covers all the basis.. test/gh.. anti-a, prolactin.. you name it. I'm a big fan of this stuff.

I'm subbed in to see how things turn out for you. Do work!
    Thanks a lot for subbing , and thanks a lot for your input! I'll surely get to work !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Im in...Good luck with your run!
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RID6...T9NAJiSfGqsyau GnEc_UTMxkTtVS8Lxf0Mlukzhcu9Li TthOV3UHmA0DRKZSEGZKvkqyFC2QcG k_FuqmrlVxAmU_Bg3PzSwVxhQ6xEf4 0OthLnLAyG8qBsR2_KX8mmwD_mtBEG IYDyYOXFbU8FfmlKExcvXtWQQAgouz bPrPzAmzgyp2mOsxAMaaN_bEI3BJno 3ilf4eaR1SCB2vfl97xqEXyIMQxuPQ d-Yqa5CncB7yUMnBWdebz0LHR-towhPhmfMWC7SS8MMHTBKK4lGabdpK jRf-bQulNyKT5SHXH9THPvk0UK7_T9G5eT UnGPU8hjpGxk6HfF2O6sR6OZN4ob5i IZp9A3fbegCI_n8Ym9z_g8wa8v4zve rM7_jmG9kd1-rwPbfaMz4XEZApa1yz6uHvxgFOGID5 GMevN-CEfHv4kSHXOsBcFxyJ6ep1rC_c1zJf pXxNaSsh3gVth1wH0mi9v5AXtqMiKg SWIqKr6iR7I_U-lfj0eKZ2R2DF8FxAEzVWfy3uO--jEWror8iqc1pThmg6frq4cmOJcyxVE A0HHtp4iXKrbY_BLbf_C43RVta90DN w

Just sharing , a bro of mine, Chapa...he is the Powerlifter helping me out with proper form and with problems that my lifts/movements might have. (lockout, getting out of the hole and the like)
    Rack lifts will help breaking past sticking points..guys form was perfect.Power Lifters are great to learn from.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    Rack lifts will help breaking past sticking points..guys form was perfect.Power Lifters are great to learn from.
    Welcome Jay and thanks for joining brother! On my coach's note...he is ANAL for form , FULL ROM and also Exploding...he is awesome for finding imbalances and also sticking points in the movements haha, it is a priviledge to train with him...though he makes high promises haha he says he'll have me competing in next years meet and winning a place at least xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Day 6, 9/26

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -EC stack

Cardio day:

LISS Incline jog.

Time: 60 minutes
    kCalories Burnt: 725

Workout Notes:
    Not much to report, good cardio...pushed myself to go the extra push beyond just 40 minutes because I really want to lean out for now...Been really inspired lately to achieve a more desirable physique due to a female that has sparked my interest.

Stack Notes:

-Had a Really good night sleep last night, I had my 2 caps of AnaBeta with the night meal actually since it was the one with higher kCaloric weight due to me being busy.
    -Woke up significantly leaner and still no show of prolactin rises or estrogen rising (DAA does that for me), though it is still too early anyhow, it should take at least 14 days for any of those to begin...but well one can't ever be too mindful of these.

Update coming tomorrow with Progress pics and summary of the first week.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 6, 9/26

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -EC stack

Cardio day:

LISS Incline jog.

Time: 60 minutes
    kCalories Burnt: 725

Workout Notes:
    Not much to report, good cardio...pushed myself to go the extra push beyond just 40 minutes because I really want to lean out for now...Been really inspired lately to achieve a more desirable physique due to a female that has sparked my interest.

Stack Notes:

-Had a Really good night sleep last night, I had my 2 caps of AnaBeta with the night meal actually since it was the one with higher kCaloric weight due to me being busy.
    -Woke up significantly leaner and still no show of prolactin rises or estrogen rising (DAA does that for me), though it is still too early anyhow, it should take at least 14 days for any of those to begin...but well one can't ever be too mindful of these.

Update coming tomorrow with Progress pics and summary of the first week.
    Man, 725 Cals is a lot for someone your size to burn in one cardio session. What's your daily Cal/macro intake look like, Cesar?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99

Man, 725 Cals is a lot for someone your size to burn in one cardio session. What's your daily Cal/macro intake look like, Cesar?
    Are you going off what the machine says for cardio or is there some formula that tells you how many calories burnt?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Machines are burning calories off a middle aged, 5'8" 150lb man. So even if it is off the machine, probably close. I used one of those monitors that you enter a bajillion things into and wear around your chest and when I put my weight and age in the machine and held onto the heart rate handles. It was pretty close, surprisingly.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Are you going off what the machine says for cardio or is there some formula that tells you how many calories burnt?
    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Machines are burning calories off a middle aged, 5'8" 150lb man. So even if it is off the machine, probably close. I used one of those monitors that you enter a bajillion things into and wear around your chest and when I put my weight and age in the machine and held onto the heart rate handles. It was pretty close, surprisingly.
    I have used this machines for a while and they let you input your height, weight and they have a heart rate adapter to calculate caloric expenditure. I have also used the Body Bugg and compared and it is pretty close an estimate so I just roll with it.

Guys you are not used to my logs haha, ask BeanPole haha these are usual numbers for me
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Welcome Jay and thanks for joining brother! On my coach's note...he is ANAL for form , FULL ROM and also Exploding...he is awesome for finding imbalances and also sticking points in the movements haha, it is a priviledge to train with him...though he makes high promises haha he says he'll have me competing in next years meet and winning a place at least xD
    No sweat brotha and thnks for welcoming me!!!

I have always swore by form and ROM and negatives.. " Its not about what you lift but how you lift." - Thats a great quote to live by.It stuck in my heads since i first started training.

I believe with your will and motivation,i know you will compete next year and im sure you will do fantastic.

I have a buddy who is about 42,know him a long time but he now lives in Boston.We communicate often and here and there i ask for pointers on powerlifting techniques,being hes a powerlifter,lol. Through the years,i have made fantastic strength gains off of basic simple tips. Mind u,i never supplemented and train alone and up until about 4 months ago,never supplemented..food,creatine,fi sh oil and multis was all .. so with how u do things u r in a win situation .

Kick some ass kiddo
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I was going to say the same.Being he is small framed.I dnt think cardio is even necessary,but to keep a good healthy heart,maybe 20 mins 3 mph walk on a slight incline is more than enough to keep a good heart and keep metabolism going.On top of weight training,which u are already burning up a **** load of calories...
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay888999 View Post
    I was going to say the same.Being he is small framed.I dnt think cardio is even necessary,but to keep a good healthy heart,maybe 20 mins 3 mph walk on a slight incline is more than enough to keep a good heart and keep metabolism going.On top of weight training,which u are already burning up a **** load of calories...
    Nah I have actually maintained weight these past 2 weeks or so like this. My body is used to this kinda punishment on the cardio actually haha. I need to get rid of some of this...Blobber let's call it haha, it originated around my abdominals and I do not like it...

Also, Multi quote is broken. WELCOME DOJA!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nah I have actually maintained weight these past 2 weeks or so like this. My body is used to this kinda punishment on the cardio actually haha. I need to get rid of some of this...Blobber let's call it haha, it originated around my abdominals and I do not like it...

Also, Multi quote is broken. WELCOME DOJA!!
    No doubt man,no body knows ya body better than you!!!

You planing a bulk this winter?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 07:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 06:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:52 PM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 04:07 PM