PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Okie doke people time to get the court going. First of all a Huge thanks to the Rep team and the Staff at PES for giving me this awesome chance :) much appreciated!! I'll give it my all, now without further ado...

Last night I got home to a very beautiful package from UPS enclosing:

1 bottle of PES AnaBeta

&

1 bottle of USP Test Powder.

Now, we all know how amazing is AnaBeta harnessing the power of sheer natural anabolism, and it also has been proven to raise testosterone. Well it has now been paired up with another rather interesting product now.

USP Labs Test Powder Brings along to the table tried and true DAA at it's effective dose of 3g, but it also packs Agmatine Sulfate, I am guessing for its LH boosting and GDA benefits; along with the most intriguing Afromomum Meleguetta.

This last compound should play along magnificently with the AP DC extract in AnaBeta and DAA, seeing how it has anabolic-enhancing and also AI properties. How good of an AI? Well according to a study it presented itself (at the proper dosage), with a very similar (and almost on-par) SERM activity compared to Tamoxifen Citrate. This could very well be a holy grail for natural supplementation and hormonal manipulation in the non-grey-area market.

So the protocol will be like this, I lift at 6am, so at 5:30 I will dose:

-2 AB
-2 scoops Test Powder
-2g COP
-6g Citrulline Malate
-EC stack.

Goals:
-Recomp, kCals will be cycled in the manner of 2400 kCals on Workout days and 1900~ on burn days.
-Increase Maxes if possible.

Current Pics (taken this morning):

Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 2.39.47 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 2.39.55 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 2.40.22 PM.png
Screen shot 2012-09-21 at 2.40.37 PM.png

Starting weight, as of today in the nude: 142.8 lbs

Progress Pics will be taken every Friday post workout and post shower in the AM every week. They will be completely relaxed and without any flexing manner, flexing pictures and in action pictures will be along the log anyway. This is to measure the recomping abilities of the diet and the stack.

Supps used along:

-MCC
-COP
-GDAs (SSv2 , Na-R-Ala , I use them from time to time)
-Abliderate Advanced (SPP version) , been running already for 2 weeks , applying after post-workout shower (and after the pics, so no redness on pics) and post-everning shower. Last time I used it I got real nice results after an eviscerate smolder run.
-Beta Alanine
-EC stack
-Ocassional Pre-workouts like Focus-XT or Craze.

Training Schedule (5.3.1):
Monday: Over Head Press + Assistance (max is at 110x2) + 20 mins HIIT
Tuesday: Deadlift + Assistance (max is at 285) + 20 mins HIIT
Wednesday: LISS cardio
Thursday: Bench Press + assistance (max is at 185x1...working on it) + 20 mins HIIT
Friday: Squat + assistance (max is at 225x1 Parallel and 165 ATG...this time competition Judge judged <he trains here at UTs gym>) + 20 mins HIIT
Satuday: LISS Cardio
Sunday: Rest.

Day 1, 9/21​

Supps used Pre-workout:
-2 caps AB
-2 scoops TP
-1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAAs
-EC stack

Squat (Last Deload day)

It was a Deload I know, but I took the time to bother a National Record Holding Powerlifter today to help me out with some ATG squats, and the way he made me do them was with full ROM , sitting down...staying there some 2-3 seconds and then coming up. My problem lies in keeping driving which I am gonna be working on, driving with my hips I mean.

45x8
45x8
95x5
115x5
115x5
135x3
135x3
155x2
155x2

Quad Assistance Work:

Front Squat Grip, Single legged Step Ups. (Reps for each leg)

5 sets of:
95x10

Lower Back Assistance:

Back Extensions

5 sets of
BW+25x10 (Same as squats, all the way down, stop there completely for 2-3 secs and explode up, contract a second and down again)

Ab Assistance work:

Cable Crunches
5 sets of
80x20

Cardio: 20 mins HIIT Elliptical , only completed 7 sets of 30 second sprint and 1 minute cool-down-jog, rest of the time was Warm-up and Cool-down time.

So! Lets get this started!! AB will last 30 days and TP will last 24 days according to the back panel (2 scoops=1 serving; 24 servings included).

Note: ATM having my Post workout meal since I practice IF and already had my 3rd and 4th cap of AB both 30 minutes Pre-meal.

Stack Notes: Nothing to report ATM, first day is too early to give any impressions other than early placebo.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the start of this. Nice write up to start. :thumbsup:

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks man!! Subbing along on yours in a sec!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Lets see what this stack does for ya.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In. I know Cesar, it took me a whole hour and I apologize!
Balance has been restored to the world now :D! Welcome Dewey haha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed for this bro. Kill it

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ALL up in dis beeyotch!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Eh, ill follow along. Itll be entertaining at the least. That is a pretty sick stack. Is it original formula anebeta or anebeta elite?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Eh, ill follow along. Itll be entertaining at the least. That is a pretty sick stack. Is it original formula anebeta or anebeta elite?
Anabeta brother! and welcome :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice looking stack Celorza. Good luck buddy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice looking stack Celorza. Good luck buddy.
Welcome Spartan Brother!! Thanks a lot :D!! I'll give it my all to put a good show! Just you see, in around 10 years I'll be closer to your lean-physique brother!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You only taking 2 anabeta per day? or just 2 that pre-WO dose, then more anabeta later in the day?
Check OP :p! 2 PWO and 2 with my first meal!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
BWAHAHAHA! you really want to stick the knife in and then move it around huh? :D
He knows he is welcome here, I know he is just busting my well rounded, and properly groomed balls.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh that is sad...and wrong in so many levels...somebody give those kids a sandwich for christ sake!! they look borderline anorexic!
That's not you on the left? It was on your fb.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cel I'll come down and visit you can set a PR by benchpressing me.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Multi Quote is broken...

Yes I could Bench them for reps, I could Squat them for reps...I could deadlift them for reps...and I can't do you for 1 rep Beanpole :/!!!

Thanks for the confidence guys, Jim=negz! (jk buddy) , and good morning everyone! A quick FYI I go to bed around 9-10 since I wake up at 5:30am haha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Day 2, 9/22​

Supps used Pre-workout:
-2 caps AB
-2 scoops TP
-1 scoop Bulk Modern BCAAs
-EC stack

Cardio: LISS running.

-Ran for 1 hour and 5 minutes , total of 6 miles.

Stack Notes:

-I have always enjoyed having some agmatine and/or Citrulline malate pre-cardio and I notice the effects, so for now all that there is to report is that the 1g of Agmatine Sulfate from TP works.

Will dose 2 caps AB pre meal around 12:30pm and have my Meal at 1pm.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
[video=youtube;9RID6caMC1Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RID6caMC1Q&ytsession=aDvlM2ihefHJR-RpQe0LbtIcGrGUG-vpE3nxMx9KWmtS9jT9NAJiSfGqsyau GnEc_UTMxkTtVS8Lxf0Mlukzhcu9Li TthOV3UHmA0DRKZSEGZKvkqyFC2QcG k_FuqmrlVxAmU_Bg3PzSwVxhQ6xEf4 0OthLnLAyG8qBsR2_KX8mmwD_mtBEG IYDyYOXFbU8FfmlKExcvXtWQQAgouz bPrPzAmzgyp2mOsxAMaaN_bEI3BJno 3ilf4eaR1SCB2vfl97xqEXyIMQxuPQ d-Yqa5CncB7yUMnBWdebz0LHR-towhPhmfMWC7SS8MMHTBKK4lGabdpK jRf-bQulNyKT5SHXH9THPvk0UK7_T9G5eT UnGPU8hjpGxk6HfF2O6sR6OZN4ob5i IZp9A3fbegCI_n8Ym9z_g8wa8v4zve rM7_jmG9kd1-rwPbfaMz4XEZApa1yz6uHvxgFOGID5 GMevN-CEfHv4kSHXOsBcFxyJ6ep1rC_c1zJf pXxNaSsh3gVth1wH0mi9v5AXtqMiKg SWIqKr6iR7I_U-lfj0eKZ2R2DF8FxAEzVWfy3uO--jEWror8iqc1pThmg6frq4cmOJcyxVE A0HHtp4iXKrbY_BLbf_C43RVta90DN w[/video]

Just sharing , a bro of mine, Chapa...he is the Powerlifter helping me out with proper form and with problems that my lifts/movements might have. (lockout, getting out of the hole and the like)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
better be careful, that dude might try and eat you.....140lbs is probably like a normal dinner for him :D if he starts to throw salt on you? run! lol
Haha he's a really nice and humble guy actually, and he was 177lbs competition weight in that video :).

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys celorza is fighting in the UFC right now!!! Joseph Benavidez FTW!

;)