PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 15 of 21 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You need to let that **** go celly, being angry about past relationships is bad news, definitely not healthy... Not trying to be your Mother, just giving advice where I can bro. We've all been there, and I feel you man, but over time you'll let it go

    If you love training enough, you'll be able to conquer sessions, happy or mad. Although no lie I've had some of my best when i'm thoroughly pissed..
    Lately though the best thing for me is focusing while i'm eating breakfast in the morning and before I leave for the gym.. On the way there though, crank some bassnectar, and pump myself up :-)
    That's the odd thing...I am slowly letting it go already, and I kinda don't like it...It was like steroids for me before! I used to really get all my focus and energy from memories and a kick ass angry playlist. Now it's going away, I'm not angry throughout the day anymore...people are telling me: "You can smile! I didn't know that" I guess I just wanna rip the wound open at times when I really need the boost in the gym I guess haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. A great man once said, "b!tches ain't sh!t but hoes & tricks" words to live by :smoke:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    A great man once said, "b!tches ain't sh!t but hoes & tricks" words to live by :smoke:
    Lick on these nuts and suck a Dick, get tha **** out after you're done, and I hop in my coupe to make a quick run
    To tha sto, to get me a four oh

  4. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Lick on these nuts and suck a Dick, get tha **** out after you're done, and I hop in my coupe to make a quick run
    To tha sto, to get me a four oh
    Gangsta rap!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. TRUUUU!!!!
    •   
       


  6. Hell yeah boys. Sorry to derail celly, just once distilled got me started, I had to finish the rap. LOVE Dr dre and snoop dog, especially that old school ****

  7. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hell yeah boys. Sorry to derail celly, just once distilled got me started, I had to finish the rap. LOVE Dr dre and snoop dog, especially that old school ****
    Haha it's ok bro we are all having fun here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. First of all, nice update pics you sick sob freak of nature! 2nd killer workouts and 3rd HELLZ yeah on the PR!!!!!! Love it brother.



    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Day 21, 10/11


    Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

    Bench Press day:

    Warm Up:
    -75x5
    -95x5
    -115x3

    Working Sets:
    -140x5
    -160x3
    -180x1+
    -175x2
    -185x1
    -185x1
    -190x1
    -190x1 PR Even did the pause at the bottom for both single rep-sets. Finally bench starts moving UP!!
    -195xF

    195 didn't feel that heavy, I was just a bit tired already I guess. Maybe next week? !


    Shoulder assistance: Standing Overhead Press

    -75x10
    -75x10
    -95x5 + 5 Push Presses
    -105x5 (Push Presses)
    -105x5 (Push presses)

    Back Assistance: Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Low Row
    -90x10
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6

    Thought I would try something different for my pulling movement. Didn't dissapoint , some months ago I couldn't even do over 95 lb

    Triceps assistance: Cable Pushdowns with full ROM, forearms to biceps with a slow negative.
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -135x10

    YTW's:

    "Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    -(8 Y's + 8 T's + 8 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    Damn, these BURN! And they are harder than they look! I did them on an Incline Bench like the video Rodja showed me...contracting back first , then raising the dumbbells , contracting for a second and coming down slowly. Mother F*CKER these are hard!

    I don't know if I should do more sets of them or not, but damn that felt pretty damn good too, I felt muscles I didn't know I had...and certainly liked it !

    Workout Notes:
    Finally my Bench Press is on the rise, and I also noticed the motion is really fast! I mean I go down slow, but the chains have taught me to actually accelerate the bar properly and to keep driving through the whole movement. I honestly feel happy about that .

    Stack Notes:
    -Carb cravings are semi-sabotaging this Re-comp...well sort off


    Week 3 progress summary, stats and pictures.

    Weight as of this morning in the nude, and post bowel movements: 144.0 (+1 lb) (I am not happy with this at all..specially since I have been eating 1900 kCals on Workout days and 1500-1600 on Rest/Cardio days... how the heck am I not losing weight?...oh and I measure my food with an electronic scale btw...so not it...also I cook for myself so I know what's in it)

    So far on week three I have experienced:
    -Amazing strength gains
    -Good Recovery
    -Unparalleled Muscle Fullness
    -Skin Tearing Pumps
    -Good Sleep

    Progress Pics (Relaxed , no flex):
    Attachment 67935Attachment 67937Attachment 67938Attachment 67939
    Random Ego Pics taken:
    Attachment 67940Attachment 67941
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Day 21, 10/11

    Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

    Bench Press day:

    Warm Up:
    -75x5
    -95x5
    -115x3

    Working Sets:
    -140x5
    -160x3
    -180x1+
    -175x2
    -185x1
    -185x1
    -190x1
    -190x1 PR Even did the pause at the bottom for both single rep-sets. Finally bench starts moving UP!!
    -195xF

    195 didn't feel that heavy, I was just a bit tired already I guess. Maybe next week? !

    Shoulder assistance: Standing Overhead Press

    -75x10
    -75x10
    -95x5 + 5 Push Presses
    -105x5 (Push Presses)
    -105x5 (Push presses)

    Back Assistance: Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Low Row
    -90x10
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6

    Thought I would try something different for my pulling movement. Didn't dissapoint , some months ago I couldn't even do over 95 lb

    Triceps assistance: Cable Pushdowns with full ROM, forearms to biceps with a slow negative.
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -135x10

    YTW's:

    "Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    -(8 Y's + 8 T's + 8 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    Damn, these BURN! And they are harder than they look! I did them on an Incline Bench like the video Rodja showed me...contracting back first , then raising the dumbbells , contracting for a second and coming down slowly. Mother F*CKER these are hard!

    I don't know if I should do more sets of them or not, but damn that felt pretty damn good too, I felt muscles I didn't know I had...and certainly liked it !

    Workout Notes:
    Finally my Bench Press is on the rise, and I also noticed the motion is really fast! I mean I go down slow, but the chains have taught me to actually accelerate the bar properly and to keep driving through the whole movement. I honestly feel happy about that .

    Stack Notes:
    -Carb cravings are semi-sabotaging this Re-comp...well sort off

    Week 3 progress summary, stats and pictures.

    Weight as of this morning in the nude, and post bowel movements: 144.0 (+1 lb) (I am not happy with this at all..specially since I have been eating 1900 kCals on Workout days and 1500-1600 on Rest/Cardio days... how the heck am I not losing weight?...oh and I measure my food with an electronic scale btw...so not it...also I cook for myself so I know what's in it)

    So far on week three I have experienced:
    -Amazing strength gains
    -Good Recovery
    -Unparalleled Muscle Fullness
    -Skin Tearing Pumps
    -Good Sleep

    Progress Pics (Relaxed , no flex):
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 935"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 937"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 938"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 939"/>
    Random Ego Pics taken:
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 940"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****67 941"/>
    Congrats on the bench brother! Also you are recomping not cutting so don't worry about losing...whose to say you didn't lose .5lbs of fat and gain 1.5lb of muscle? And as for your pics...your back is certainly growing! As are your arms more and more! You have a kill vein totally relaxed! Nothing screams progress like that! Keep it up and you will be a monster in a year! 160lbs benching 300
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You need to let that **** go celly, being angry about past relationships is bad news, definitely not healthy... Not trying to be your Mother, just giving advice where I can bro. We've all been there, and I feel you man, but over time you'll let it go

    If you love training enough, you'll be able to conquer sessions, happy or mad. Although no lie I've had some of my best when i'm thoroughly pissed..
    Lately though the best thing for me is focusing while i'm eating breakfast in the morning and before I leave for the gym.. On the way there though, crank some bassnectar, and pump myself up :-)
    I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

    For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  11. I never really go workout mad or anything. For me it seems like it would be preoccupying my mind and not actually helping me focus on the task at hand. I think you are right when you say that each person has their own method and we should all do what works best for us. I do see the point in not wanting to bring up heartbreaks, disappointments, etc just for a workout though. I would rather get over that kind of stuff instead of reminding myself of it to have a good workout. Idk weird subject lol.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    First of all, nice update pics you sick sob freak of nature! 2nd killer workouts and 3rd HELLZ yeah on the PR!!!!!! Love it brother.
    Thanks Tommy I appreciate it!!

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Congrats on the bench brother! Also you are recomping not cutting so don't worry about losing...whose to say you didn't lose .5lbs of fat and gain 1.5lb of muscle? And as for your pics...your back is certainly growing! As are your arms more and more! You have a kill vein totally relaxed! Nothing screams progress like that! Keep it up and you will be a monster in a year! 160lbs benching 300
    Thanks lean brother ! I always love your input!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

    For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    I agree with yah here bro really. I just function better that way too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

    For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    I'm not saying I don't like training angry, because I do. I'm just saying you can't be mad every single day of the week.
    At those times simply your love of training should be enough

  14. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I'm not saying I don't like training angry, because I do. I'm just saying you can't be mad every single day of the week.
    At those times simply your love of training should be enough
    For some people, this is their method. Training is a form of therapy for many, myself included, and there are times (e.g. amping up for a ME) that you have to draw upon something within yourself that you need for whatever reason.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    For some people, this is their method. Training is a form of therapy for many, myself included, and there are times (e.g. amping up for a ME) that you have to draw upon something within yourself that you need for whatever reason.
    I agree with you my friend i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    If I was, my life would suck. No offense

  16. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    you mad bro?

    (i think he mad)

  17. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    you mad bro?

    (i think he mad)
    Ya he's definitely mad. Calm down bro. It's just the internetz.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I agree with you my friend i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    If I was, my life would suck. No offense
    I only use it when I NEED to pull something out of me. There are days when I don't want to train at all and getting under the bar with 600lbs on my back and not focused is a bad idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

    I only use it when I NEED to pull something out of me. There are days when I don't want to train at all and getting under the bar with 600lbs on my back and not focused is a bad idea.
    Agreed, on both points. It's always nice to work some frustration out at the gym.. I wasn't trying to say I don't use anger as fuel, because I definitely do.

    The main reason I was saying that was that I was telling celly he needs to let the woman go and forget about her, as started earlier, " bitches ain't ****"

    And LOL at the middle two posts. If I was on my computer I'd have a great picture for you, of will Smith in fresh prince. He's sitting down, arms open, the caption says " I ain't even mad"


    Edit: I wasn't mad in any way and I hope it didn't come off as disrespectful or angry, I was simply discussing my points. I apologize if it came off that way

  20. LOLUMADBRO!?!?!?!


    LOL I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think you were actually mad. It was all in good fun so no need to apologize unless someone actually gets butthurt...



  21. all in good fun

  22. Day 22, 10/12


    Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate
    -1g Agmatine Sulfate (had TP in the AM and trained PM)

    Squat Day:

    Warm Up:

    -115x5
    -115x5

    Working Sets:
    -135x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -175x1
    -175x1
    -175x1 PR

    Hamstring Assistance: Box squats with negative angle of feet to ankle
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5

    Ab Assistance: Standing Cable Crunches.
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

    In between sets I did full ROM hanging leg raises, started with them and finished with them do total of

    BWxF (stopping on the first rep I start sacrificing form or not reaching the top, around 5-10 reps each set)

    Workout Notes:
    Couldn't lift in the AM , had to pick up my Mom at the airport since she came to visit and my dad got here last night. Lifter PM and non-fasted, yet I was on my A game, laser focus and no distractions , in and out in 55 minutes.

    Stack Notes:
    -Muscle fullness will be put to the utmost test...when parents are home I kinda cheat a bit.
    -enjoying the rise in strength and focus a lot, my squats just felt so f*cking good today! I mean I really managed to stay tight and come down slow and boom up. I did look up now and drove though the heels.
    -best part is recovery, pumps and fullness honestly it feels awesome!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  23. I can look and see several things and improvement but nothing makes me happier then seeing CCCCCCCC with PR's friggin hell yeah.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Pushing the same weight of someone that may have 25lbs on ya = strong.

    I wouldn't say I lift angry, as I try not to think about anything, but I'm sure there's time when I've gotten pissed & tried pushing more weight.



    Keep rockin Cel.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 05:07 PM
Log in
Log in