PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 14 of 17 First ... 1213141516 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Interesting, I will revisit my opinion on it. Anyhow I only have 2 options for aesthetics , according to my tastes in training that is. It would be between PHAT and DC for size+looks. I just think I am not ready for either yet :/ much yet to learn and practice, and I do want my strength to rise higher still.
    Keep it up and you will continue to get stronger. You're already doing well for 140lbs soaking wet holding a cinder block! As far as phat, I'll have to do some reading. Im not familiar with it
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Keep it up and you will continue to get stronger. You're already doing well for 140lbs soaking wet holding a cinder block! As far as phat, I'll have to do some reading. Im not familiar with it
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html

Phat ^

And thanks bro .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I see we are both posting these articles up huh.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    No, thank you. That should help make work less boring right now
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

5. Aww, aint you a Momma's boy!

So am I !
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Aww, aint you a Momma's boy!

So am I !
    I loves me mamma indeed.

Btw updated todays entry guys, I had forgotten to add the YTWs I did in the end (they are addictive haha). Face-Pulls will be on Thursday, I tried them today but I need to revisit form since I get pulled towards the pole haha, hence I only did 1 set...and bad form does not count for me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<

7. Good night son wth you get a hold of some my hulk juice lol wicked workout bro C!

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Day 23, 10/13

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit.

Day 24, 10/14

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit today too...thing is, I am happy they were here and they wanted to eat out and I hadn't seen them in months. I guess it's ok once in a while to put the gym aside for a bit and give time to my family.

Didn't use Test Powder both days, since I was already not taking breaks for it , so it will last until day 26 (That is if my measurement of the 2 scoops has been precise haha). AnaBeta was dosed 2 caps pre-meals for 4 caps total per day. I must say fullness is amazing.

Day 25, 10/15

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate
    -2 scoops TP

Overhead Press day:

Warm Up:

-50x5
    -65x5
    -75x3

Working Sets:
    -80x5
    -95x5
    -105x5+2 PR

Chest assistance movement: Incline Bench Press (Paused, full ROM)
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5

Dead Hang Pull Ups. BW+8lbs of water and binge.
    -BWx10
    -BWx10
    -BWx7
    -BWx7
    -BWx7

Didn't wanna sacrifice Form or ROM so kept it up until the first rep failed to complete the pause and full ROM requirements.

Bench assistance movement: Single Arm Dumbbell Bench Press
    -65x5
    -65x5
    -70x3
    -70x3
    -75x2 PR

Full ROM and pause at the bottom. I am doing these because my bench and overhead are going up faster (thus crooked) on my right arm, hoping I can get it even like this...thus far it seems to be working.

Prehab assistance scapula work: YTW's:

"Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

Workout Notes:
    Binging helps a bit with the strength...but more so with the pumps...I mean it was sick! My forearms, chest and lats were about tu burst! Anyhow...back to the discipline, cals lowered a bit for the week.

Stack Notes:
    -Full Glycogen replenishment with AnaBeta on hand is a bliss, pumps are sick, strength rises like crazy and GI bloat and discomfort is non-existent.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

8. Love seeing the prs and especially upper back work. Keep it up buddy

9. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thanks bro! I honestly keep it up for my bro's (like you haha) here in AM , I have a lot to prove to myself, but I also think that if I can inspire at least one person...then it will be even more worth my while.
    Well consider me inspired man. Thats why we do this and post about it here. I get motivation from reading others logs and also reading the responses and comments in my own log. Its like I have lifting partners even if they aren't physically with me. This AM community is ****ing fantastic. Keep killing it bro.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Face-Pulls will be on Thursday, I tried them today but I need to revisit form since I get pulled towards the pole haha, hence I only did 1 set...and bad form does not count for me !
    lol the first time I was introduced to face pulls the same thing happened to me. Establish a good stance, and start with LIGHT WEIGHT. I prefer staggered stance and I alternate the front leg each set. Concentrate on the muscles doing the work... I like doing sets of 10 reps and if you are doing it right you should start to feel the burn about 7-8 reps into the first set. Start light and allow yourself to work up. Your muscles will adapt to it and allow you to go heavier in the future. I started off around 30-35lbs and now I'm at double that.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. Just a preview of today, I decided to up my December goal to 335. As of now, I am 5 lbs away from deadlifting 300lbs got a vid for you guys today too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

12. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Just a preview of today, I decided to up my December goal to 335. As of now, I am 5 lbs away from deadlifting 300lbs got a vid for you guys today too!
    Hell yea brother proud of you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

13. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Just a preview of today, I decided to up my December goal to 335. As of now, I am 5 lbs away from deadlifting 300lbs got a vid for you guys today too!
    Thatta boy!!!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    I know you'll get it man.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

15. That's sick weight for your size bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hell yea brother proud of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Thatta boy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I know you'll get it man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    That's sick weight for your size bro!
    Thanks guys! It really means a lot!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

17. I'll be the guy who shows up to the party after everybody's passed out lol laaaate sub

18. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Heck yeah man 300lbs ain't no joke. I am fixing to start adding back in deads. Good job brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

19. Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    I'll be the guy who shows up to the party after everybody's passed out lol laaaate sub
    Welcome bro!

Day 26, 10/16

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP (last dose , it was more like 1.75 scoops since I messed up with previous dosages though xD)
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

Sumo Dead-lift day: (yes I went ahead and tried it to learn the form...I liked it)

Warm up:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -185x3

Working sets: With 15lb total Chains and shoulder with stance. Double OH grip.
    -185x5
    -225x3
    -225x[/B]3

-275x1
    -285x1
    -290x1 (Video)

-290x1 (Way better form, this video is on coach's phone though :/)

-295x1 (Didn't tape came out of nowhere haha, coach said I could get it since I was doing them properly...and it came off the ground so freaking easy and I locked it good) [/B]PR[/B]

Could have gone higher but I felt like puking and passing out, I guess I built up lactic acid? Idk but it was awesome!

Instead of going all the way to failure with 245 went ahead and dared higher into the weight almost scraping my max with the weight of the chains. Felt good, and it is definitely teaching me to keep driving.
    Ham Assistance: SLDL , close stance, weights touching the ground on all reps and straight as hell hammies

-135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10

Posterior Chain Assistance work 1: Good Mornings, safety pins at 13 lowering the bar there and stopping for 2-3 seconds exploding up with hammies fully extended and ass back.

120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5

Posterior Chain Assistance 2: Single legged Stiff Legged Deadlift

-BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5

Core Assistance work: Standing cable crunches.

-60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

Workout Notes:
    -I am pleased with today, I still feel like I totally nailed the CNS flaring , feeling good but with need of rest and still feeling strong since the AM!

Stack Notes:

-This stack can be remembered as the: Goodnight-PR-SMASHER-Awesome-Mood Stack.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

20. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

Heck yeah man 300lbs ain't no joke. I am fixing to start adding back in deads. Good job brother.
    0_o .. You took them out?
    Granted I don't do deads every week but I always do at least a variation, ie rack pulls, rack rows, box deads etc etc

21. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Welcome bro!

Day 26, 10/16

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP (last dose , it was more like 1.75 scoops since I messed up with previous dosages though xD)
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

Sumo Dead-lift day: (yes I went ahead and tried it to learn the form...I liked it)

Warm up:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -185x3

Working sets: With 15lb total Chains and shoulder with stance. Double OH grip.
    -185x5
    -225x3
    -225x3

-275x1
    -285x1
    -290x1 (Video)

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GpxkBSDsnE

-290x1 (Way better form, this video is on coach's phone though :/)

-295x1 (Didn't tape came out of nowhere haha, coach said I could get it since I was doing them properly...and it came off the ground so freaking easy and I locked it good) PR

Could have gone higher but I felt like puking and passing out, I guess I built up lactic acid? Idk but it was awesome!

Instead of going all the way to failure with 245 went ahead and dared higher into the weight almost scraping my max with the weight of the chains. Felt good, and it is definitely teaching me to keep driving.
    Ham Assistance: SLDL , close stance, weights touching the ground on all reps and straight as hell hammies

-135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10

Posterior Chain Assistance work 1: Good Mornings, safety pins at 13 lowering the bar there and stopping for 2-3 seconds exploding up with hammies fully extended and ass back.

120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5

Posterior Chain Assistance 2: Single legged Stiff Legged Deadlift

-BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5

Core Assistance work: Standing cable crunches.

-60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

Workout Notes:
    -I am pleased with today, I still feel like I totally nailed the CNS flaring , feeling good but with need of rest and still feeling strong since the AM!

Stack Notes:

-This stack can be remembered as the: Goodnight-PR-SMASHER-Awesome-Mood Stack.
    Good work celly. I think I missed this but what is the cop and tp you're taking pre workout?

22. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Good work celly. I think I missed this but what is the cop and tp you're taking pre workout?
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (SNS)

and

Test Powder (USP Labs)

Thanks brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<

23. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (SNS)

and

Test Powder (USP Labs)

Thanks brother!
    Oh ok should have known.. Why the cop and not standard monohydrate? All the studies are done on mono.. Anyone else in here have experience with the o phosphate

24. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Oh ok should have known.. Why the cop and not standard monohydrate? All the studies are done on mono.. Anyone else in here have experience with the o phosphate
    Creatinol O Phosphate is not creatine. It's common that people think so because of the similarity if the names. You would normally still take your 3-5 grams of creatine too.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Creatinol O Phosphate is not creatine. It's common that people think so because of the similarity if the names. You would normally still take your 3-5 grams of creatine too.
    ^ this , busy atm but yes COP is not creatine at all. I still take creatine mono 3g ED, and Beta alanine at 3.2g too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<

26. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

^ this , busy atm but yes COP is not creatine at all. I still take creatine mono 3g ED, and Beta alanine at 3.2g too.
    Oh ok, my bad. I do like taking beta alanine, and citrulline maleate each day with my pre workout (if I take one) what benefits do you see from the cop?

27. Sumo Deads?

1 bad motha *****

28. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Oh ok, my bad. I do like taking beta alanine, and citrulline maleate each day with my pre workout (if I take one) what benefits do you see from the cop?
    COP is essentially a creatine precursor...

Creatinol

Creatinol in the form of creatinol-O-phosphate (COP) has been described and used in subjects with deficient myocardial circulation (Guglielmi and Mammarella*1979). Based on the findings that intravenous administration of COP in healthy human subjects led to increased values of creatinine in urine, it is speculated that creatinol acts as a precursor of creatine and is metabolized into creatine within the body (Melloni et al.*1979). The increased urinary values are derived from the degradation of creatine into creatinine through the typical biochemical pathways. Only one study investigated the ability of COP to improve muscular performance (Nicaise*1975). Fifty female patients were treated intramuscularly and intravenously with COP and performance tested utilizing a Martin Vigorimeter to measure muscle strength in both hands. The administration of COP resulted in a statistically significant improvement in hand strength.

- Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

29. ^ So if it is a precursor of creatine why take both?

30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    ^ So if it is a precursor of creatine why take both?

COP is N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl) guanidine O-phosphate. COP pre-treatment has been studied on the recovery of contractility of rat isolated heart after hypoxia or ischemia (i.e. lack of oxygen). Thus, it is suggested that Creatinol-O-Phosphate exerts its cardioprotective effect by an action on anaerobic glycolysis. Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that absorption of COP administered intramuscularly! is complete. COP is distributed in all organs, and in particular, in the kidney, liver and myocardium or heart tissue. After being dephosphorylated, this COP is eliminated with urine. Dephosphorylation of COP occurs in the kidney and liver. COP crosses the membrane of the myocardial cell, concentrating in the cytosoluble fraction. The results of the toxicological studies confirm that COP has no side effects, is excellently tolerated and has a favorable therapeutic index.
    Different MOAs and relevance.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:07 PM