PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 13 of 13 First ... 8111213
  1. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I just pulled 305x1 today on dead lift too <3! I am happy!
    Ha! Thats awesome you been on a nice roll lately. Pretty nice pull man. You got any plans for any other logs or journals lined up soon?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Good job celly. You really know how to write a good review. Gains were awesome as well. keep eating and keep getting strong(er) my friend
    Thank you brother! I appreciated all the support you too gave me on the log .

Mainly Thanks to all that followed too ! It was amazing to have all your support and advise!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ha! Thats awesome you been on a nice roll lately. Pretty nice pull man. You got any plans for any other logs or journals lined up soon?
    I'll keep a training Log (to which I expect you and the guys here to sub along haha) in the training section...Will be uploading it later today.

And I know my body just wants to get stronger, and since I switched assistances and cut out the excess cardio (I still do HIIT) Lifts and Weight soared up <3!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice pull big Cel
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.94%

Cool I'll definitely follow a long so hit up a link in here when it is up.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice pull big Cel
    Thanks Bobby! Thinking I might get my 315 before december haha, meaning I gotta get a higher (realistic goal) then!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.35%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Thanks Bobby! Thinking I might get my 315 before december haha, meaning I gotta get a higher (realistic goal) then!
    Thata boy, shatter these goals and set new ones. You are obviously dedicated and driven I have no doubt you will achieve what you want.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thata boy, shatter these goals and set new ones. You are obviously dedicated and driven I have no doubt you will achieve what you want.
    Probably the first goal today is do some cardio, get some laxatives and get my fat ass off from 150 lbs ...it feels horrible to wake up saturday morning at 146, and on monday be 150 @_@!!!

Now being serious...Long term goal is compete, place some records on my own...and then retire into Bodybuilding/Physique training (mostly Physique, bodybuilding would be a bit...harsh for my size...I would look too big for my size if I pinned haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

^ **** pinning. stay natural.
    I'm a natural BB, it's the only way to go.
    Otherwise, you're on a dead end road, pinning for more size.
    Do you realize how much drugs an amateur (not even pro) bb takes to get into contest shape?
    hgh, test, tren, anavar, T3 (dont **** with your thyroid brah), clen, diuretics, etc etc... the list goes on and on.
    I can honestly say from being natty, you can do it natty, and still come in PEELED, with round full muscles, you just have to bust your ass, no cheat meals, none of that bull****. If you want i'll post a contest pic, just to show you i'm not ****ing around when i say you can do it natty and still look good (you just won't be as big)
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

^ **** pinning. stay natural.
    I'm a natural BB, it's the only way to go.
    Otherwise, you're on a dead end road, pinning for more size.
    Do you realize how much drugs an amateur (not even pro) bb takes to get into contest shape?
    hgh, test, tren, anavar, T3 (dont **** with your thyroid brah), clen, diuretics, etc etc... the list goes on and on.
    I can honestly say from being natty, you can do it natty, and still come in PEELED, with round full muscles, you just have to bust your ass, no cheat meals, none of that bull****. If you want i'll post a contest pic, just to show you i'm not ****ing around when i say you can do it natty and still look good (you just won't be as big)
    You don't know the power of the darkside...
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

I'm not saying you won't look better if you're on drugs, because that's obviously a lie.
    and i'm not anti steroid either, i'm just saying for bodybuilding purposes, there's no reason he should get on juice, its a dead end road.
    also, i'm saying just being consistent and training hard for years i looked better than a few other friends who were on juice...
    sure, they suck, and are halfassing it, but i'm just saying- if you stay 100% dedicated, and dont slack off in the offseason, hit your meals hit your training, you will prevail.

again- nothing against juicing, im just sick and tired of seeing scrawny little girls blow up over night, then shrink hard when they're done. and quit lifting when their cycle is over- it's pathetic and a disgrace to the sport..

my motto "dont expect full time results from part time dedication"

- nothing against you rodja i know you train hard with or without, and i respect what you're doing. 100%

i'm just saying celly should stay natural (hes 150lbs dude)
    i'm about 180ish right now probably 8-10% bf, 5'8"
    i've been lifting natty for 6-8 yrs (not impressive i know) but i plan on hitting 200lbs natural before using juice.

edit: 200lbs lean, 8%. not a fat mess..
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

I'm not saying you won't look better if you're on drugs, because that's obviously a lie.
    and i'm not anti steroid either, i'm just saying for bodybuilding purposes, there's no reason he should get on juice, its a dead end road.
    also, i'm saying just being consistent and training hard for years i looked better than a few other friends who were on juice...
    sure, they suck, and are halfassing it, but i'm just saying- if you stay 100% dedicated, and dont slack off in the offseason, hit your meals hit your training, you will prevail.

again- nothing against juicing, im just sick and tired of seeing scrawny little girls blow up over night, then shrink hard when they're done. and quit lifting when their cycle is over- it's pathetic and a disgrace to the sport..

my motto "dont expect full time results from part time dedication"

- nothing against you rodja i know you train hard with or without, and i respect what you're doing. 100%

i'm just saying celly should stay natural (hes 150lbs dude)
    i'm about 180ish right now probably 8-10% bf, 5'8"
    i've been lifting natty for 6-8 yrs (not impressive i know) but i plan on hitting 200lbs natural before using juice.
    You're looking at a different picture. His focus has not been hypertrophy; it has been strength. Obviously, there is some transfer from PL training to hypertrophy, but it has not been his main focus. Stats alone are not indicative of readiness for anabolics and I'm also not saying it's something he should do right now. However, realize that he's looking to compete and the mindset of some people is to do whatever it takes once they are locked in on a specific goal. Even the physique guys are on good amounts of tren, test, GH, anavar, etc.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

You're looking at a different picture. His focus has not been hypertrophy; it has been strength. Obviously, there is some transfer from PL training to hypertrophy, but it has not been his main focus. Stats alone are not indicative of readiness for anabolics and I'm also not saying it's something he should do right now. However, realize that he's looking to compete and the mindset of some people is to do whatever it takes once they are locked in on a specific goal. Even the physique guys are on good amounts of tren, test, GH, anavar, etc.
    This, I appreciate the advise on both...yet my goal has not been size or shape at all for a few months now, pure sheer power...I do want the lower BF for health and some looks though...but meh like Rodja said, I want to compete in meets..y goal on 2-3 years is to have at least a 1000lb total and either be in the 132 or 148 class.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

This, I appreciate the advise on both...yet my goal has not been size or shape at all for a few months now, pure sheer power...I do want the lower BF for health and some looks though...but meh like Rodja said, I want to compete in meets..y goal on 2-3 years is to have at least a 1000lb total and either be in the 132 or 148 class.
    I'm telling you, you're ready for Westside.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

I agree completely with that.
    But also, I realize he is PL right now, but he was talking about BB and not wanting to pin, so I'm simply addressing the natural vs unnatural BBing.

"doing whatever it takes" does not mean you need to consume copious amounts of hormones, and **** your body up.

-I'm not saying steroids are the worst thing you can put in your body, but the guys that I know that have been juicing since their 20's are now 30, and they LOOK like they're 40.. It speeds up the aging process and makes your body older quicker, there's no doubt in my mind about that when i look at these guys.

"doing whatever it takes" is training hard for many years, not missing meals, not missing sleep, not partying every weekend..

Again- I'm not hating on anyone for using drugs, that is their own choice. I'm just saying you might as well do it (BB) naturally for as long as you can, because in bodybuilding especially, it becomes a game of "who can take more of what" and at that point, you're just only going to **** yourself up in the long run.

--What i'm saying is that if or when he decides to do bb, he should stay natural, there's no reason to need to do drugs to step on stage, unless you're trying to go IFBB pro... Naturally, you can still show up conditioned, big, lean, and full.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

Ok well i thought you were talking about BB not PL celly, my bad.. I apologize if i sounded rude or whatever, i wasn't trying to.

Again, i think you can EASILY hit 1000lb total without the use of drugs..
    I'm just saying no reason to hop on a cycle at the age of 21 when you're just now only starting to train seriously.

the older guys i was talking about, they all regret juicing in their early twenties because now they don't get "much" out of it, like they used to.

it's like any other drug- after so long your body will become tolerant of it, and you will need more and more to acheive the same effect.. that's why i was using the analogy dead end road.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Ok well i thought you were talking about BB not PL celly, my bad.. I apologize if i sounded rude or whatever, i wasn't trying to.

I'm just saying no reason to hop on a cycle at the age of 21 when you're just now only starting to train seriously.

the older guys i was talking about, they all regret juicing in their early twenties because now they don't get "much" out of it, like they used to.

it's like any other drug- after so long your body will become tolerant of it, and you will need more and more to acheive the same effect.. that's why i was using the analogy dead end road.
    There's little evidence to support the idea of androgen desensitization. What happens, more often than not, is that people increase their dosages too quickly thinking that there is a linear chain of growth from going to 500mg of test to 1000mg test. People need to learn to grow into their dosages and not arbitrarily decide to increase them just because they have hit a plateau. This especially applies to PL'ing as the training needs to constantly change and a different approach in scheme or techniques should be the first change, not a new PED cocktail.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

I'm still Ironing out the details but me and coach planned some westside routine for now. I was thinking of subbing out lifts every 3-4 weeks though...Making also the Dynamic movements in a 5x5 scheme though...and lifting Mon-Tue-Wed Fri-Sat , or just Mon-Tue and Thur-Fri...Got all the Planes and movements sorta figured out by now...I just don't know how well it is to sub out lifts every 3-4 weeks. My lifts have improved humongously like this recently, and coach is a fan of that...yet I am not sure if it is good in the long run to do so so much...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

It's ok brother ! I also don't plan on pinning before I am 28-30 years old haha. I could probably end up not pinning or oral-cycling at all for the kinds of goals I have. I know theres many AAS cycles geared for power...yet I want this power to be mine and mine alone...Getting it on AAS still makes it your own though...since it's all the blood and guts you put into, but it is a different venue...and I want it to be a venue that I get satisfaction and catharsis out of , thus no pinning for Celly for now !

As for BBing , I might go into Physique though, after I have satisfied my power ambitions and competition dreams !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.24%

There's little evidence to support the idea of androgen desensitization. What happens, more often than not, is that people increase their dosages too quickly thinking that there is a linear chain of growth from going to 500mg of test to 1000mg test. People need to learn to grow into their dosages and not arbitrarily decide to increase them just because they have hit a plateau. This especially applies to PL'ing as the training needs to constantly change and a different approach in scheme or techniques should be the first change, not a new PED cocktail.
    I think there is not enough research on steroids all around, including desensitization, but I agree, too often people look at their plateau and think they need more drugs when in reality they need to tweak their programming
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

I'm still Ironing out the details but me and coach planned some westside routine for now. I was thinking of subbing out lifts every 3-4 weeks though...Making also the Dynamic movements in a 5x5 scheme though...and lifting Mon-Tue-Wed Fri-Sat , or just Mon-Tue and Thur-Fri...Got all the Planes and movements sorta figured out by now...I just don't know how well it is to sub out lifts every 3-4 weeks. My lifts have improved humongously like this recently, and coach is a fan of that...yet I am not sure if it is good in the long run to do so so much...
    General breakdown of Westside:
    4 training days (2 ME, 2 DE)
    Rotation of ME movements (usually every week)
    3-4 supplemental accessory lifts in each session

Common ME choices for upper:
    Full bench
    2-board
    Floor press
    Reverse band bench
    High rep DB work (every 4th-6th week)

Common ME for lower:
    Squat
    GM (suspended, cambered bar, SSB)
    Rack/deficit pulls
    Pulls

DE is bench for upper and box squats or pulls for lower at various percentages (anywhere from 40-60%) for 9-12 sets of 1-3 reps.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

General breakdown of Westside:
    4 training days (2 ME, 2 DE)
    Rotation of ME movements (usually every week)
    3-4 supplemental accessory lifts in each session

Common ME choices for upper:
    Full bench
    2-board
    Floor press
    Reverse band bench
    High rep DB work (every 4th-6th week)

Common ME for lower:
    Squat
    GM (suspended, cambered bar, SSB)
    Rack/deficit pulls
    Pulls

DE is bench for upper and box squats or pulls for lower at various percentages (anywhere from 40-60%) for 9-12 sets of 1-3 reps.
    See I get this like this a bit...kinda what I did today:

-ME Sumo Deadlift
    Pyramid up from 5-5-3-3-1-1 reps all the way to 305x1

Assistance lifts:
    -SLDL 135x5 , 155x5 , 175x5 , 175x5 , 185x5 (this might be wrong then)
    -Rack Pulls 225x5 , 275x5 , 275x5 , 275x5 , 295x5
    -Hanging Leg Raises , 5 sets till Failure

Did the maximum effort lift and 3 assistances, idea would be to keep ME for 3 weeks tops (it can be less) and the rest of the sets like that YET I feel the reps are wrong then , and the number of sets too :/...

Pulling would be only once a week, for lower...and for Pushing I would be doing it on Fridays then and it would be either Low Bar Squat, Front Squat, High Bar Squat. Assistances...got plenty there...My point is , on Lower days I can put in DM like 40-60% Front Squat or any of the squats...but for Pulling day...now I idea, I did do SLDL with a faster eccentric and lower concentric though...Stretching hammys real slow, and pulling up fast.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

See I get this like this a bit...kinda what I did today:

-ME Sumo Deadlift
    Pyramid up from 5-5-3-3-1-1 reps all the way to 305x1

Assistance lifts:
    -SLDL 135x5 , 155x5 , 175x5 , 175x5 , 185x5 (this might be wrong then)
    -Rack Pulls 225x5 , 275x5 , 275x5 , 275x5 , 295x5
    -Hanging Leg Raises , 5 sets till Failure

Did the maximum effort lift and 3 assistances, idea would be to keep ME for 3 weeks tops (it can be less) and the rest of the sets like that YET I feel the reps are wrong then , and the number of sets too :/...

Pulling would be only once a week, for lower...and for Pushing I would be doing it on Fridays then and it would be either Low Bar Squat, Front Squat, High Bar Squat. Assistances...got plenty there...My point is , on Lower days I can put in DM like 40-60% Front Squat or any of the squats...but for Pulling day...now I idea, I did do SLDL with a faster eccentric and lower concentric though...Stretching hammys real slow, and pulling up fast.
    You do not want to use any DL for 3 weeks at nearly 100%; it is counter-productive and doing rack-pulls and full range is kinda redundant, especially since you have 3 very similar motions in the same day. A better idea would have been to work up to your max for the day (try to ditch the idea of a specific number as ME is mainly about effort and struggle) followed by GM in the 6-15 range (depends on how you feel on that day), unilateral thigh work (walking lunges, Bulgarian split squat, etc.), and then core.

You also have to remember that you will no longer have a day to devote to squats and/or deads each week. The lower ME days will depend on your rotation and DE days will either be box squat or speed pulls. It is a completely different mentality than 5/3/1.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.63%

You do not want to use any DL for 3 weeks at nearly 100%; it is counter-productive and doing rack-pulls and full range is kinda redundant, especially since you have 3 very similar motions in the same day. A better idea would have been to work up to your max for the day (try to ditch the idea of a specific number as ME is mainly about effort and struggle) followed by GM in the 6-15 range (depends on how you feel on that day), unilateral thigh work (walking lunges, Bulgarian split squat, etc.), and then core.

You also have to remember that you will no longer have a day to devote to squats and/or deads each week. The lower ME days will depend on your rotation and DE days will either be box squat or speed pulls. It is a completely different mentality than 5/3/1.
    Thought as much, but I had done GMs for like 3-4 weeks now...The Rack Pulls was kinda more for grip strength...my grip is pathetic!! I mean SAD...I could do the 275x3 sets Overhand , pulled 300x1 OVERHAND but on 305 it slipped and had to do over/under grip...But yeah super redumnnant I guess :/ and forgot about that...damn...I am still used to 5/3/1 mentality...I had thought to do one of the lower ME days for Clean Pulls or Power Cleans as ME...just not sure if it falls more in the Dynamic side of things since it is mostly a explosive movement...

And yeah...problem here is I have a profound love for Dead lifts and OHP...you can get me to swap out or ditch squats/bench for one week, but Deads and OHP are like...the reasons I live hahaha. But yeah I get the point of not doing them close or over 100% every single week. I should be doing speed pulls too and stuff like that... why isn't Westside easier...I'm even thinking of buying a book on it if I find a good one , the Dave Tate article is good, but I come up with EVERY question possible hahaha...Idk how you put up with me here , or how anyone does xD
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.56%

Thought as much, but I had done GMs for like 3-4 weeks now...The Rack Pulls was kinda more for grip strength...my grip is pathetic!! I mean SAD...I could do the 275x3 sets Overhand , pulled 300x1 OVERHAND but on 305 it slipped and had to do over/under grip...But yeah super redumnnant I guess :/ and forgot about that...damn...I am still used to 5/3/1 mentality...I had thought to do one of the lower ME days for Clean Pulls or Power Cleans as ME...just not sure if it falls more in the Dynamic side of things since it is mostly a explosive movement...

And yeah...problem here is I have a profound love for Dead lifts and OHP...you can get me to swap out or ditch squats/bench for one week, but Deads and OHP are like...the reasons I live hahaha. But yeah I get the point of not doing them close or over 100% every single week. I should be doing speed pulls too and stuff like that... why isn't Westside easier...I'm even thinking of buying a book on it if I find a good one , the Dave Tate article is good, but I come up with EVERY question possible hahaha...Idk how you put up with me here , or how anyone does xD
    OHP can be incorporated into as a supplemental lift on either ME or DE day. Oly movements are pretty much nonexistent in PL because they require almost complete dedication to them along with a different set of shoes.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.3%

Totally agree with you. I like the way westside looks, and have been looking for a gym with coaches for the program. And with your post pertaining to the gravity of the dark side, so true. I'm coming up on the 11 week mark and man I do not want to stop!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 05:07 PM