PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 12 of 17 First ... 1011121314 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    Yeah just hook me up with that spot instead
    Come down to the Rio Grande Valley at South Texas and its all yours mister. A warning, we have the mexican breed of rednecks here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep


  2. Um well heres the thing celly. You can EASILY be ripped in 5 weeks, just depends what you want to do...

    Honestly, I'd say **** it and just get STRONG. But that being said, you also don't need to get sloppy fat do do this. Maintain the bodyweight you're at (or really slowly gain weight) , and just keep getting stronger, and over time you'll become leaner..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Come down to the Rio Grande Valley at South Texas and its all yours mister. A warning, we have the mexican breed of rednecks here.
    Man 4 some reason I thought you were in cali
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  4. Sad Snags is against milk! Bolt is a dairy fanatic! Whether it is yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk are things I eat in abundance (actually not much not he milk itself lately). O well.

    Yo Cel sometimes weight loss has stalls and then it just kind of drops quick. In my experiences when lean I hold a little water then BOOM drop some and look better. Overall though strength is going up so something must be going right.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sad Snags is against milk! Bolt is a dairy fanatic! Whether it is yogurt, cottage cheese, and milk are things I eat in abundance (actually not much not he milk itself lately). O well.

    Yo Cel sometimes weight loss has stalls and then it just kind of drops quick. In my experiences when lean I hold a little water then BOOM drop some and look better. Overall though strength is going up so something must be going right.
    Honestly I don't mind bailing on the gig at all. I'll be honest here, Test Powder has improved my mood significantly...I mean I literally have to go through my ex's old pictures with me and then through her new pics with her recently married husband to get the rage and anger to lift...(I can't lift happy at all...tried it doesn't work, I need the rage and pain)...I just don't feel angry or hurt at the world anymore and AnaBeta along with TP is helping me beat strength plateaus I never thought possible. Strength is damn addictive...I want more !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. Quote Originally Posted by herderdude View Post
    I don't think he meant for it to be read too much into. My interpretation is: get HUGE! then worry about abs. I think if you're smashing PRs all the time and you've only gained a pound, you're doing just fine.
    this.


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Sad Snags is against milk! Bolt is a dairy fanatic!
    sorry bro..thought you knew that about me.
    i've had this stance on cow milk since the turn of the century.
    (did forget to mention i try to do cottage cheese every once in awhile tho - i say 'try', cuz i hate the stuff badly and have to mix things with it to hide taste/texture, but macro-wise it makes for some nice meal-fillers when i can't/don't want to make full meat servings)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sorry bro..thought you knew that about me.
    i've had this stance on cow milk since the turn of the century.
    (did forget to mention i try to do cottage cheese every once in awhile tho - i say 'try', cuz i hate the stuff badly and have to mix things with it to hide taste/texture, but macro-wise it makes for some nice meal-fillers when i can't/don't want to make full meat servings)
    Cottage Cheese + Various Nut Butters + Protein Powder = Heavenly to me.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Cottage Cheese + Various Nut Butters + Protein Powder = Heavenly to me.
    On the Nut Butter topic, I am looking like a maniac for a bit of Coconut Butter in my town (ranch) and I can't find it! I'll end up ordering it online, unless Mr. Snag takes custom orders and can prepare a cargo for me.

    Edit: Yes I know coconut is not a nut. You get what I mean...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  9. In high school we called our ball sweat "nut butter" so reading that makes me laugh hysterically. Guess I'm never gonna grow up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  10. Coconut oil? I think I am a coconut maniac as well. Always have the oil, water, and milk variants of it at my disposal. It is weird because it seems like its popularity has risen 100x in the last year or so (or maybe I am just more aware).
    •   
       


  11. love me some nut butters (no, Distilled Water - stop that) :|
    hey i just ran across this coconut butter the other day, first for me too.
    have always used coconut oil up till now - which you can find about anywhere (even that nasty lil 3-letter store)
    coconut butter is nicer tho, i do gotta say.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    love me some nut butters (no, Distilled Water - stop that) :|
    hey i just ran across this coconut butter the other day, first for me too.
    have always used coconut oil up till now - which you can find about anywhere (even that nasty lil 3-letter store)
    coconut butter is nicer tho, i do gotta say.
    I got enough Coconut oil from here till doomsday (December 2012) , but that Coconut butter (No Distilled...not gonna happen) sounds just delicious!! How is it Snag? Sweet? Heavenly? Amazing? Macros?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  13. Haha, sorry guys. I'm shopping for the coconut butter this weekend!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    can't recall where i seen it, but someone's sig is like:

    'abs on a skinny dude is like big tits on a fat chick'

    lol
    I never really liked that quote. The fat lady part is true tho. A skinny guy possibly had to work to maintain that not just eat his face off like the fatty. Girls like abs too lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I got enough Coconut oil from here till doomsday (December 2012) , but that Coconut butter (No Distilled...not gonna happen) sounds just delicious!! How is it Snag? Sweet? Heavenly? Amazing? Macros?
    it's great..
    seems to respond quicker to temp increases if you want to liquify it, while being more pliable then the oil when in solid state..tastes a bit better, and texture is more coconutty as it's made from whole coconut pulp..
    macros are 110cal per TBS, 10g fat/4g carbs (2g from fiber)/1g protein.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas

    I never really liked that quote. The fat lady part is true tho. A skinny guy possibly had to work to maintain that not just eat his face off like the fatty. Girls like abs too lol.
    ^^^^must be a skinny guy

    Hey that girl had to work hard too, it's no easy task to dominate all you can eat buffets!

    Sorry for the thread de-rail :-(
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

    ^^^^must be a skinny guy

    Hey that girl had to work hard too, it's no easy task to dominate all you can eat buffets!

    Sorry for the thread de-rail :-(
    LOL I'm skinny but I'd beat that fatty in a contest at the buffet any day.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    it's great..
    seems to respond quicker to temp increases if you want to liquify it, while being more pliable then the oil when in solid state..tastes a bit better, and texture is more coconutty as it's made from whole coconut pulp..
    macros are 110cal per TBS, 10g fat/4g carbs (2g from fiber)/1g protein.
    <3 I want some!!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    LOL I'm skinny but I'd beat that fatty in a contest at the buffet any day.
    Don't let T-bone read that haha , he can beat anyone here at the Buffet !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

    Honestly I don't mind bailing on the gig at all. I'll be honest here, Test Powder has improved my mood significantly...I mean I literally have to go through my ex's old pictures with me and then through her new pics with her recently married husband to get the rage and anger to lift...(I can't lift happy at all...tried it doesn't work, I need the rage and pain)...I just don't feel angry or hurt at the world anymore and AnaBeta along with TP is helping me beat strength plateaus I never thought possible. Strength is damn addictive...I want more !
    You need to let that **** go celly, being angry about past relationships is bad news, definitely not healthy... Not trying to be your Mother, just giving advice where I can bro. We've all been there, and I feel you man, but over time you'll let it go

    If you love training enough, you'll be able to conquer sessions, happy or mad. Although no lie I've had some of my best when i'm thoroughly pissed..
    Lately though the best thing for me is focusing while i'm eating breakfast in the morning and before I leave for the gym.. On the way there though, crank some bassnectar, and pump myself up :-)

  21. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You need to let that **** go celly, being angry about past relationships is bad news, definitely not healthy... Not trying to be your Mother, just giving advice where I can bro. We've all been there, and I feel you man, but over time you'll let it go

    If you love training enough, you'll be able to conquer sessions, happy or mad. Although no lie I've had some of my best when i'm thoroughly pissed..
    Lately though the best thing for me is focusing while i'm eating breakfast in the morning and before I leave for the gym.. On the way there though, crank some bassnectar, and pump myself up :-)
    That's the odd thing...I am slowly letting it go already, and I kinda don't like it...It was like steroids for me before! I used to really get all my focus and energy from memories and a kick ass angry playlist. Now it's going away, I'm not angry throughout the day anymore...people are telling me: "You can smile! I didn't know that" I guess I just wanna rip the wound open at times when I really need the boost in the gym I guess haha
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  22. A great man once said, "b!tches ain't sh!t but hoes & tricks" words to live by :smoke:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    A great man once said, "b!tches ain't sh!t but hoes & tricks" words to live by :smoke:
    Lick on these nuts and suck a Dick, get tha **** out after you're done, and I hop in my coupe to make a quick run
    To tha sto, to get me a four oh

  24. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

    Lick on these nuts and suck a Dick, get tha **** out after you're done, and I hop in my coupe to make a quick run
    To tha sto, to get me a four oh
    Gangsta rap!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. TRUUUU!!!!

  26. Hell yeah boys. Sorry to derail celly, just once distilled got me started, I had to finish the rap. LOVE Dr dre and snoop dog, especially that old school ****

  27. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Hell yeah boys. Sorry to derail celly, just once distilled got me started, I had to finish the rap. LOVE Dr dre and snoop dog, especially that old school ****
    Haha it's ok bro we are all having fun here.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  28. First of all, nice update pics you sick sob freak of nature! 2nd killer workouts and 3rd HELLZ yeah on the PR!!!!!! Love it brother.



    Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Day 21, 10/11


    Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

    Bench Press day:

    Warm Up:
    -75x5
    -95x5
    -115x3

    Working Sets:
    -140x5
    -160x3
    -180x1+
    -175x2
    -185x1
    -185x1
    -190x1
    -190x1 PR Even did the pause at the bottom for both single rep-sets. Finally bench starts moving UP!!
    -195xF

    195 didn't feel that heavy, I was just a bit tired already I guess. Maybe next week? !


    Shoulder assistance: Standing Overhead Press

    -75x10
    -75x10
    -95x5 + 5 Push Presses
    -105x5 (Push Presses)
    -105x5 (Push presses)

    Back Assistance: Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Low Row
    -90x10
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6

    Thought I would try something different for my pulling movement. Didn't dissapoint , some months ago I couldn't even do over 95 lb

    Triceps assistance: Cable Pushdowns with full ROM, forearms to biceps with a slow negative.
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -135x10

    YTW's:

    "Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    -(8 Y's + 8 T's + 8 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    Damn, these BURN! And they are harder than they look! I did them on an Incline Bench like the video Rodja showed me...contracting back first , then raising the dumbbells , contracting for a second and coming down slowly. Mother F*CKER these are hard!

    I don't know if I should do more sets of them or not, but damn that felt pretty damn good too, I felt muscles I didn't know I had...and certainly liked it !

    Workout Notes:
    Finally my Bench Press is on the rise, and I also noticed the motion is really fast! I mean I go down slow, but the chains have taught me to actually accelerate the bar properly and to keep driving through the whole movement. I honestly feel happy about that .

    Stack Notes:
    -Carb cravings are semi-sabotaging this Re-comp...well sort off


    Week 3 progress summary, stats and pictures.

    Weight as of this morning in the nude, and post bowel movements: 144.0 (+1 lb) (I am not happy with this at all..specially since I have been eating 1900 kCals on Workout days and 1500-1600 on Rest/Cardio days... how the heck am I not losing weight?...oh and I measure my food with an electronic scale btw...so not it...also I cook for myself so I know what's in it)

    So far on week three I have experienced:
    -Amazing strength gains
    -Good Recovery
    -Unparalleled Muscle Fullness
    -Skin Tearing Pumps
    -Good Sleep

    Progress Pics (Relaxed , no flex):
    Attachment 67935Attachment 67937Attachment 67938Attachment 67939
    Random Ego Pics taken:
    Attachment 67940Attachment 67941
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Day 21, 10/11

    Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 scoops TP
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

    Bench Press day:

    Warm Up:
    -75x5
    -95x5
    -115x3

    Working Sets:
    -140x5
    -160x3
    -180x1+
    -175x2
    -185x1
    -185x1
    -190x1
    -190x1 PR Even did the pause at the bottom for both single rep-sets. Finally bench starts moving UP!!
    -195xF

    195 didn't feel that heavy, I was just a bit tired already I guess. Maybe next week? !

    Shoulder assistance: Standing Overhead Press

    -75x10
    -75x10
    -95x5 + 5 Push Presses
    -105x5 (Push Presses)
    -105x5 (Push presses)

    Back Assistance: Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Low Row
    -90x10
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6
    -180x6

    Thought I would try something different for my pulling movement. Didn't dissapoint , some months ago I couldn't even do over 95 lb

    Triceps assistance: Cable Pushdowns with full ROM, forearms to biceps with a slow negative.
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -125x10
    -135x10

    YTW's:

    "Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    -(8 Y's + 8 T's + 8 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

    Damn, these BURN! And they are harder than they look! I did them on an Incline Bench like the video Rodja showed me...contracting back first , then raising the dumbbells , contracting for a second and coming down slowly. Mother F*CKER these are hard!

    I don't know if I should do more sets of them or not, but damn that felt pretty damn good too, I felt muscles I didn't know I had...and certainly liked it !

    Workout Notes:
    Finally my Bench Press is on the rise, and I also noticed the motion is really fast! I mean I go down slow, but the chains have taught me to actually accelerate the bar properly and to keep driving through the whole movement. I honestly feel happy about that .

    Stack Notes:
    -Carb cravings are semi-sabotaging this Re-comp...well sort off

    Week 3 progress summary, stats and pictures.

    Weight as of this morning in the nude, and post bowel movements: 144.0 (+1 lb) (I am not happy with this at all..specially since I have been eating 1900 kCals on Workout days and 1500-1600 on Rest/Cardio days... how the heck am I not losing weight?...oh and I measure my food with an electronic scale btw...so not it...also I cook for myself so I know what's in it)

    So far on week three I have experienced:
    -Amazing strength gains
    -Good Recovery
    -Unparalleled Muscle Fullness
    -Skin Tearing Pumps
    -Good Sleep

    Progress Pics (Relaxed , no flex):
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 935"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 937"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 938"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 939"/>
    Random Ego Pics taken:
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 940"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=67 941"/>
    Congrats on the bench brother! Also you are recomping not cutting so don't worry about losing...whose to say you didn't lose .5lbs of fat and gain 1.5lb of muscle? And as for your pics...your back is certainly growing! As are your arms more and more! You have a kill vein totally relaxed! Nothing screams progress like that! Keep it up and you will be a monster in a year! 160lbs benching 300
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    You need to let that **** go celly, being angry about past relationships is bad news, definitely not healthy... Not trying to be your Mother, just giving advice where I can bro. We've all been there, and I feel you man, but over time you'll let it go

    If you love training enough, you'll be able to conquer sessions, happy or mad. Although no lie I've had some of my best when i'm thoroughly pissed..
    Lately though the best thing for me is focusing while i'm eating breakfast in the morning and before I leave for the gym.. On the way there though, crank some bassnectar, and pump myself up :-)
    I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

    For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Log in
Log in