PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 11 of 13 First ... 6910111213 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Just a preview of today, I decided to up my December goal to 335. As of now, I am 5 lbs away from deadlifting 300lbs got a vid for you guys today too!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza
    Just a preview of today, I decided to up my December goal to 335. As of now, I am 5 lbs away from deadlifting 300lbs got a vid for you guys today too!
    Hell yea brother proud of you!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Thatta boy!!!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
    •   

4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I know you'll get it man.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That's sick weight for your size bro!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Hell yea brother proud of you!
    Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole

Thatta boy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

I know you'll get it man.
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    That's sick weight for your size bro!
    Thanks guys! It really means a lot!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.2%

I'll be the guy who shows up to the party after everybody's passed out lol laaaate sub
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.47%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Heck yeah man 300lbs ain't no joke. I am fixing to start adding back in deads. Good job brother.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeySon View Post
    I'll be the guy who shows up to the party after everybody's passed out lol laaaate sub
    Welcome bro!

Day 26, 10/16

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP (last dose , it was more like 1.75 scoops since I messed up with previous dosages though xD)
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

Sumo Dead-lift day: (yes I went ahead and tried it to learn the form...I liked it)

Warm up:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -185x3

Working sets: With 15lb total Chains and shoulder with stance. Double OH grip.
    -185x5
    -225x3
    -225x[/B]3

-275x1
    -285x1
    -290x1 (Video)

-290x1 (Way better form, this video is on coach's phone though :/)

-295x1 (Didn't tape came out of nowhere haha, coach said I could get it since I was doing them properly...and it came off the ground so freaking easy and I locked it good) [/B]PR[/B]

Could have gone higher but I felt like puking and passing out, I guess I built up lactic acid? Idk but it was awesome!

Instead of going all the way to failure with 245 went ahead and dared higher into the weight almost scraping my max with the weight of the chains. Felt good, and it is definitely teaching me to keep driving.
    Ham Assistance: SLDL , close stance, weights touching the ground on all reps and straight as hell hammies

-135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10

Posterior Chain Assistance work 1: Good Mornings, safety pins at 13 lowering the bar there and stopping for 2-3 seconds exploding up with hammies fully extended and ass back.

120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5

Posterior Chain Assistance 2: Single legged Stiff Legged Deadlift

-BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5

Core Assistance work: Standing cable crunches.

-60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

Workout Notes:
    -I am pleased with today, I still feel like I totally nailed the CNS flaring , feeling good but with need of rest and still feeling strong since the AM!

Stack Notes:

-This stack can be remembered as the: Goodnight-PR-SMASHER-Awesome-Mood Stack.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211

Heck yeah man 300lbs ain't no joke. I am fixing to start adding back in deads. Good job brother.
    0_o .. You took them out?
    Granted I don't do deads every week but I always do at least a variation, ie rack pulls, rack rows, box deads etc etc
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Welcome bro!

Day 26, 10/16

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 caps AB
    -2 scoops TP (last dose , it was more like 1.75 scoops since I messed up with previous dosages though xD)
    -2g COP
    -9g Citrulline Malate

Sumo Dead-lift day: (yes I went ahead and tried it to learn the form...I liked it)

Warm up:
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -185x3

Working sets: With 15lb total Chains and shoulder with stance. Double OH grip.
    -185x5
    -225x3
    -225x3

-275x1
    -285x1
    -290x1 (Video)

YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GpxkBSDsnE

-290x1 (Way better form, this video is on coach's phone though :/)

-295x1 (Didn't tape came out of nowhere haha, coach said I could get it since I was doing them properly...and it came off the ground so freaking easy and I locked it good) PR

Could have gone higher but I felt like puking and passing out, I guess I built up lactic acid? Idk but it was awesome!

Instead of going all the way to failure with 245 went ahead and dared higher into the weight almost scraping my max with the weight of the chains. Felt good, and it is definitely teaching me to keep driving.
    Ham Assistance: SLDL , close stance, weights touching the ground on all reps and straight as hell hammies

-135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10
    -135x10

Posterior Chain Assistance work 1: Good Mornings, safety pins at 13 lowering the bar there and stopping for 2-3 seconds exploding up with hammies fully extended and ass back.

120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5
    120x5

Posterior Chain Assistance 2: Single legged Stiff Legged Deadlift

-BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5
    -BWx5

Core Assistance work: Standing cable crunches.

-60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

Workout Notes:
    -I am pleased with today, I still feel like I totally nailed the CNS flaring , feeling good but with need of rest and still feeling strong since the AM!

Stack Notes:

-This stack can be remembered as the: Goodnight-PR-SMASHER-Awesome-Mood Stack.
    Good work celly. I think I missed this but what is the cop and tp you're taking pre workout?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    Good work celly. I think I missed this but what is the cop and tp you're taking pre workout?
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate (SNS)

and

Test Powder (USP Labs)

Thanks brother!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Creatinol-O-Phosphate (SNS)

and

Test Powder (USP Labs)

Thanks brother!
    Oh ok should have known.. Why the cop and not standard monohydrate? All the studies are done on mono.. Anyone else in here have experience with the o phosphate
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Oh ok should have known.. Why the cop and not standard monohydrate? All the studies are done on mono.. Anyone else in here have experience with the o phosphate
    Creatinol O Phosphate is not creatine. It's common that people think so because of the similarity if the names. You would normally still take your 3-5 grams of creatine too.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Creatinol O Phosphate is not creatine. It's common that people think so because of the similarity if the names. You would normally still take your 3-5 grams of creatine too.
    ^ this , busy atm but yes COP is not creatine at all. I still take creatine mono 3g ED, and Beta alanine at 3.2g too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

^ this , busy atm but yes COP is not creatine at all. I still take creatine mono 3g ED, and Beta alanine at 3.2g too.
    Oh ok, my bad. I do like taking beta alanine, and citrulline maleate each day with my pre workout (if I take one) what benefits do you see from the cop?
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sumo Deads?

1 bad motha *****
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni

Oh ok, my bad. I do like taking beta alanine, and citrulline maleate each day with my pre workout (if I take one) what benefits do you see from the cop?
    COP is essentially a creatine precursor...

Creatinol

Creatinol in the form of creatinol-O-phosphate (COP) has been described and used in subjects with deficient myocardial circulation (Guglielmi and Mammarella*1979). Based on the findings that intravenous administration of COP in healthy human subjects led to increased values of creatinine in urine, it is speculated that creatinol acts as a precursor of creatine and is metabolized into creatine within the body (Melloni et al.*1979). The increased urinary values are derived from the degradation of creatine into creatinine through the typical biochemical pathways. Only one study investigated the ability of COP to improve muscular performance (Nicaise*1975). Fifty female patients were treated intramuscularly and intravenously with COP and performance tested utilizing a Martin Vigorimeter to measure muscle strength in both hands. The administration of COP resulted in a statistically significant improvement in hand strength.

- Valdez
    ~Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~

AnabolicMinds.com Site Rep
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

^ So if it is a precursor of creatine why take both?
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

^ So if it is a precursor of creatine why take both?

COP is N-methyl-N-(beta-hydroxyethyl) guanidine O-phosphate. COP pre-treatment has been studied on the recovery of contractility of rat isolated heart after hypoxia or ischemia (i.e. lack of oxygen). Thus, it is suggested that Creatinol-O-Phosphate exerts its cardioprotective effect by an action on anaerobic glycolysis. Pharmacokinetic studies have shown that absorption of COP administered intramuscularly! is complete. COP is distributed in all organs, and in particular, in the kidney, liver and myocardium or heart tissue. After being dephosphorylated, this COP is eliminated with urine. Dephosphorylation of COP occurs in the kidney and liver. COP crosses the membrane of the myocardial cell, concentrating in the cytosoluble fraction. The results of the toxicological studies confirm that COP has no side effects, is excellently tolerated and has a favorable therapeutic index.
    Different MOAs and relevance.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

You need some technique work on the sumo. It's hard to tell from the video, but it looked like your knees went in, which made your ass come up before the bar started moving. Also, you need to have a big, tight arch in your lumbar and your scapula should be retracted and not rounded. You kinda turned it into a sumo stance SLDL and used all erector strength to complete the lift. Were you using a DL bar or just a regular bar?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

When I tried my DL, I was low ass an inch from the ground...
    Couldn't pull shyt w/proper technique haha...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    When I tried my DL, I was low ass an inch from the ground...
    Couldn't pull shyt w/proper technique haha...
    That's too low. There aren't too many technical carryovers from conventional to sumo, but one of them is making sure that the should joint is in line with the bar. If you're that low, chances are you shoulders were behind the bar.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

That's too low. There aren't too many technical carryovers from conventional to sumo, but one of them is making sure that the should joint is in line with the bar. If you're that low, chances are you shoulders were behind the bar.
    Gotcha... I was following another big guys advise... It felt weird to me too...
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Gotcha... I was following another big guys advise... It felt weird to me too...
    He meant well with saying to keep your ass down as that's how you're supposed to do it, but you should not be that low to ground.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  26. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.9%

He meant well with saying to keep your ass down as that's how you're supposed to do it, but you should not be that low to ground.
    Gotcha... I will watch some videos and practice. Thx for your advice chief.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Gotcha... I will watch some videos and practice. Thx for your advice chief.
    No problem.

C, not sure if you've seen it, but here's a vid of me from several months ago pulling sumo.

Notice the hip and head position does not move throughout the pull as you should envision the movement of a leg press.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

You need some technique work on the sumo. It's hard to tell from the video, but it looked like your knees went in, which made your ass come up before the bar started moving. Also, you need to have a big, tight arch in your lumbar and your scapula should be retracted and not rounded. You kinda turned it into a sumo stance SLDL and used all erector strength to complete the lift. Were you using a DL bar or just a regular bar?
    Olympic bar , and yeah that form sucked! Knees didn't go in, but stance wasn't wide enough and back wasn't properly arched . I'll work on it and put up another bid from the front or a higher side angle. Thanks for the input bro!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Olympic bar , and yeah that form sucked! Knees didn't go in, but stance wasn't wide enough and back wasn't properly arched . I'll work on it and put up another bid from the front or a higher side angle. Thanks for the input bro!
    I kinda thought it was an Oly bar based on the amount of flex (or lack thereof). Really work on that positioning as it is the most critical element of sumo and the hardest to really master. A 1RM will always be a little dirty, but it should still be ~90% technically correct.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.83%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Strong work in here man. Your log is full of great info with all the discussions. This stuff has me tempted to really devote myself to more of a powerlifting approach. Hmmmm....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

No problem.

C, not sure if you've seen it, but here's a vid of me from several months ago pulling sumo.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKYmg7gI6nQ">YouTube Link</a>

Notice the hip and head position does not move throughout the pull as you should envision the movement of a leg press.
    Hadn't seen it bro! Damn can't wait to get home today and study it haha you are the best bro thanks!
    I kinda thought it was an Oly bar based on the amount of flex (or lack thereof). Really work on that positioning as it is the most critical element of sumo and the hardest to really master. A 1RM will always be a little dirty, but it should still be ~90% technically correct.
    Definitely will work on the position and form bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10
    Strong work in here man. Your log is full of great info with all the discussions. This stuff has me tempted to really devote myself to more of a powerlifting approach. Hmmmm....
    Thanks bro, but it is all thanks to the great bros that I have helping me out here , I'm real thankful for that indeed. And yeah I would say powerlifting approaches are the most fun for me xD I enjoy this a lot, but BBing EW...too complicated! Power is where the good times are (though it is frustrating when your lifts don't go up too haha)
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Forgot this word of warning:Consistently doing both sumo and wide-stance squats in the same week is not a good idea. It will slowly break down your hips and leave you with some gnarly impingements if done for a long period of time.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Forgot this word of warning:Consistently doing both sumo and wide-stance squats in the same week is not a good idea. It will slowly break down your hips and leave you with some gnarly impingements if done for a long period of time.
    Thanks for that! I have been doing shoulderwidth ATG and was thinking of going back wide stance for some weeks, I'll stick to ATG then.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Thanks for that! I have been doing shoulderwidth ATG and was thinking of going back wide stance for some weeks, I'll stick to ATG then.
    Honestly, you're getting close to being ready for Westside.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Honestly, you're getting close to being ready for Westside.
    I think that's the nicest thing I have been told here on AM !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Can't he get a pair of briefs to protect his hips? Or is that not enough and he should still lay off heavy amounts of wide stance
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Can't he get a pair of briefs to protect his hips? Or is that not enough and he should still lay off heavy amounts of wide stance
    I think what Rodja refers to is the fact that if I am using that stance for 2 movements in 1 week it can and will lead to overuse injury. I take it it is the same way as using the Rotator cuff for like 4-5 days a week, more exposure and stress on a joint (in this case the hip joints) can lead to unnecessary strain and wear of the cartilage maybe?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  38. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.72%

Yes, he could, but I try not to recommend gear.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Yes, he could, but I try not to recommend gear.
    Yeah I ditched my belt and straps due to hearing this many times from my coach and from Rodja. Funny I lift better and stronger without it (Prolly because it was a wide belt).

Besides I wanna compete in the Raw class at some point...so I better not get used to gear !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

^^ Uh yeah celly i understood what rodja meant. I was just asking if briefs would help.
    Idk about you but i WILL NOT squat without a belt. I LOVE my lever belt.. You cannot get as tight without one. That's a fact.

Why don't you reccomend gear rodja?
    also
    how do you feel about the no belt squatting?
    (im sure for lighter weights it would be fine) but i'm thinking when you get into even something that is a hard set of 10 you should probably wear it...
    **** man i wear my lever while squatting 135. I just like how i can get tight with it on and i feel much more sturdy..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 05:07 PM