PES/USP Testifying for my Muscles, Celorza to the Stand!!

Page 10 of 13 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

I never really go workout mad or anything. For me it seems like it would be preoccupying my mind and not actually helping me focus on the task at hand. I think you are right when you say that each person has their own method and we should all do what works best for us. I do see the point in not wanting to bring up heartbreaks, disappointments, etc just for a workout though. I would rather get over that kind of stuff instead of reminding myself of it to have a good workout. Idk weird subject lol.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    First of all, nice update pics you sick sob freak of nature! 2nd killer workouts and 3rd HELLZ yeah on the PR!!!!!! Love it brother.
    Thanks Tommy I appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Congrats on the bench brother! Also you are recomping not cutting so don't worry about losing...whose to say you didn't lose .5lbs of fat and gain 1.5lb of muscle? And as for your pics...your back is certainly growing! As are your arms more and more! You have a kill vein totally relaxed! Nothing screams progress like that! Keep it up and you will be a monster in a year! 160lbs benching 300
    Thanks lean brother ! I always love your input!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja

I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    I agree with yah here bro really. I just function better that way too.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

I have to disagree here. Each person has their own method and philosophy when it comes to this particular topic. Some people need to be pissed off and angry to get them focused and stoke the fire, but some perform best while calm.

For me, I work best when I'm at that stage of anger when you start to tear up and that applies to many things in my life. Back in MMA days, my coach would always tell me to be calm and stay relaxed, but that's just not my method. I need the anger and hate and disappointment that has helped to push me when I could have stopped. Now, where I draw the line is that I do not bring those emotions home and I leave them in the gym or the cage.
    I'm not saying I don't like training angry, because I do. I'm just saying you can't be mad every single day of the week.
    At those times simply your love of training should be enough
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by aceroni View Post
    I'm not saying I don't like training angry, because I do. I'm just saying you can't be mad every single day of the week.
    At those times simply your love of training should be enough
    For some people, this is their method. Training is a form of therapy for many, myself included, and there are times (e.g. amping up for a ME) that you have to draw upon something within yourself that you need for whatever reason.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

For some people, this is their method. Training is a form of therapy for many, myself included, and there are times (e.g. amping up for a ME) that you have to draw upon something within yourself that you need for whatever reason.
    I agree with you my friend i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    If I was, my life would suck. No offense
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    you mad bro?

(i think he mad)
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0
    you mad bro?

(i think he mad)
    Ya he's definitely mad. Calm down bro. It's just the internetz.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I agree with you my friend i'm just saying I can't always be mad about something.
    If I was, my life would suck. No offense
    I only use it when I NEED to pull something out of me. There are days when I don't want to train at all and getting under the bar with 600lbs on my back and not focused is a bad idea.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

I only use it when I NEED to pull something out of me. There are days when I don't want to train at all and getting under the bar with 600lbs on my back and not focused is a bad idea.
    Agreed, on both points. It's always nice to work some frustration out at the gym.. I wasn't trying to say I don't use anger as fuel, because I definitely do.

The main reason I was saying that was that I was telling celly he needs to let the woman go and forget about her, as started earlier, " bitches ain't ****"

And LOL at the middle two posts. If I was on my computer I'd have a great picture for you, of will Smith in fresh prince. He's sitting down, arms open, the caption says " I ain't even mad"

Edit: I wasn't mad in any way and I hope it didn't come off as disrespectful or angry, I was simply discussing my points. I apologize if it came off that way
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.1%

LOLUMADBRO!?!?!?!

LOL I don't know about anyone else, but I didn't think you were actually mad. It was all in good fun so no need to apologize unless someone actually gets butthurt...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.19%

all in good fun
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Day 22, 10/12

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate
    -1g Agmatine Sulfate (had TP in the AM and trained PM)

Squat Day:

Warm Up:

-115x5
    -115x5

Working Sets:
    -135x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -175x1
    -175x1
    -175x1 PR

Hamstring Assistance: Box squats with negative angle of feet to ankle
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5
    -155x5

Ab Assistance: Standing Cable Crunches.
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25
    -60x25

In between sets I did full ROM hanging leg raises, started with them and finished with them do total of

BWxF (stopping on the first rep I start sacrificing form or not reaching the top, around 5-10 reps each set)

Workout Notes:
    Couldn't lift in the AM , had to pick up my Mom at the airport since she came to visit and my dad got here last night. Lifter PM and non-fasted, yet I was on my A game, laser focus and no distractions , in and out in 55 minutes.

Stack Notes:
    -Muscle fullness will be put to the utmost test...when parents are home I kinda cheat a bit.
    -enjoying the rise in strength and focus a lot, my squats just felt so f*cking good today! I mean I really managed to stay tight and come down slow and boom up. I did look up now and drove though the heels.
    -best part is recovery, pumps and fullness honestly it feels awesome!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.25%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

I can look and see several things and improvement but nothing makes me happier then seeing CCCCCCCC with PR's friggin hell yeah.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

15. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Pushing the same weight of someone that may have 25lbs on ya = strong.

I wouldn't say I lift angry, as I try not to think about anything, but I'm sure there's time when I've gotten pissed & tried pushing more weight.

Keep rockin Cel.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    I can look and see several things and improvement but nothing makes me happier then seeing CCCCCCCC with PR's friggin hell yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Pushing the same weight of someone that may have 25lbs on ya = strong.

I wouldn't say I lift angry, as I try not to think about anything, but I'm sure there's time when I've gotten pissed & tried pushing more weight.

Keep rockin Cel.
    Thanks brothers it really means a lot!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Oh and to clarify (I'm on my phone, hard to reply to all).

Training has been therapeutic for me, and thanks to it I was actually able to piece myself and my life back together...like Rodja said, sometimes you need to dig deep for some of that to actually be able to lift an get under the bar with the proper confidence and focus.

Aceroni bro, that's te point I am not mad every day about it anymore...and I wasn't mad at her, more at myself...anyhow it has been sort of over for a while, yet I still need to call upon that rage and drive, it reminds me of what I have to do and get done in this lifetime...reminds me of my failures and short comings, and I ain't gonna let anything stop me, certainly not a "happy and comfortable mood" NEVER. But I do agree I can't live with it all of my life every day...but it's kinda hard when I am so used to have this wrath all the time...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Cel I hope you didn't think I forgot about you. I haven't been in this log for awhile. Life came and took ahold of the reigns for awhile and I haven't been able to check the forums as often as before!

You are making some nice... no, some FREAKING AWESOME progress bro. PRs? All aboard! Nothing greater than that feeling that you just pushed something that was heavier than anything you've lifted before.

Impressive... most impressive.

GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Day 23, 10/13

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit.

Day 24, 10/14

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit today too...thing is, I am happy they were here and they wanted to eat out and I hadn't seen them in months. I guess it's ok once in a while to put the gym aside for a bit and give time to my family.

Didn't use Test Powder both days, since I was already not taking breaks for it , so it will last until day 26 (That is if my measurement of the 2 scoops has been precise haha). AnaBeta was dosed 2 caps pre-meals for 4 caps total per day. I must say fullness is amazing.

Day 25, 10/15

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate
    -2 scoops TP

Overhead Press day:

Warm Up:

-50x5
    -65x5
    -75x3

Working Sets:
    -80x5
    -95x5
    -105x5+2 PR

Chest assistance movement: Incline Bench Press (Paused, full ROM)
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5

Dead Hang Pull Ups. BW+8lbs of water and binge.
    -BWx10
    -BWx10
    -BWx7
    -BWx7
    -BWx7

Didn't wanna sacrifice Form or ROM so kept it up until the first rep failed to complete the pause and full ROM requirements.

Bench assistance movement: Single Arm Dumbbell Bench Press
    -65x5
    -65x5
    -70x3
    -70x3
    -75x2 PR

Full ROM and pause at the bottom. I am doing these because my bench and overhead are going up faster (thus crooked) on my right arm, hoping I can get it even like this...thus far it seems to be working.

Prehab assistance scapula work: YTW's:

"Super-set" of:
    -(6 Y's + 6 T's + 6 W's) with 5 lb dumbbells.

Workout Notes:
    Binging helps a bit with the strength...but more so with the pumps...I mean it was sick! My forearms, chest and lats were about tu burst! Anyhow...back to the discipline, cals lowered a bit for the week.

Stack Notes:
    -Full Glycogen replenishment with AnaBeta on hand is a bliss, pumps are sick, strength rises like crazy and GI bloat and discomfort is non-existent.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    Cel I hope you didn't think I forgot about you. I haven't been in this log for awhile. Life came and took ahold of the reigns for awhile and I haven't been able to check the forums as often as before!

You are making some nice... no, some FREAKING AWESOME progress bro. PRs? All aboard! Nothing greater than that feeling that you just pushed something that was heavier than anything you've lifted before.

Impressive... most impressive.

Thanks bro! I honestly keep it up for my bro's (like you haha) here in AM , I have a lot to prove to myself, but I also think that if I can inspire at least one person...then it will be even more worth my while.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

How's your diet looking these days?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Worth it to let loose once in awhile for family/friend fueled occasions. You deserved to treat yourself based on how well progress has been lately man and I bet it won't hinder your progress at all.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

You're still following wendlers right cell? There's a 3 day a week split for that correct?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    How's your diet looking these days?
    Workout days around 1900 kCals , some 150-200g carbs , 145-150g protein , 60-70g fat (a lot of veggies not accounted for, and don't plan on stressing over them :/ broccoli , lettuce , spinach , okra , cabbage, etc)

Rest/Cardio days: 1500-1600 kCals , 140-150g protein , 90-100g fat , an enormous amount of veggies (way more than the build days).

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Worth it to let loose once in awhile for family/friend fueled occasions. You deserved to treat yourself based on how well progress has been lately man and I bet it won't hinder your progress at all.
    Thanks bro , I kinda just didn't wanna make them feel bad :/ last time I saw them I was all anal about eating out and they felt disconnected from me and my lifestyle...and I love them haha so I thought 2 days wouldn't be so bad...in the end they will remember this visit and have a fond memory of it, and that counts more for me than setting myself back a day or two honestly.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You're still following wendlers right cell? There's a 3 day a week split for that correct?
    Yeah , but I like more the 4 day variation from the book. Mon-Tue , Thur-Fri. I find I respond better to it after having like 2 cycles on the 3 day version of it.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

Yeah , but I like more the 4 day variation from the book. Mon-Tue , Thur-Fri. I find I respond better to it after having like 2 cycles on the 3 day version of it.
    I much prefer 4-5 day splits. I also respond much better but unfortunately life is going to be crazy until December and I can make it 3x but 4-5 are a bit much now. Been tossing the ideas of wendlers and/or DC around. I've toyed with both before. Its bulking season now so im debating the two programs.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

I much prefer 4-5 day splits. I also respond much better but unfortunately life is going to be crazy until December and I can make it 3x but 4-5 are a bit much now. Been tossing the ideas of wendlers and/or DC around. I've toyed with both before. Its bulking season now so im debating the two programs.
    Thanks to a member here, I got my hands on a full manual of DC with videos and all...and it is something I would not do even if I went down the Physique or BBing Venue...not in a long time at least :/ it seems so CNS taxing haha. I can vouch for Wendler on a bulk completely, specially if you use Boring But Big assistance schemes , damn that's a recipe for huge! That or the Triumvirate is also nice.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  28. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.35%

5/3/1 is not something that you run for only a few months. It's best to run it for at least a full year.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

5/3/1 is not something that you run for only a few months. It's best to run it for at least a full year.
    I respect your opinion and ill keep that in mind while deciding. Im bulking for 4 months and recomping for two, so I'd probably follow it for 6 total. After I recompense ill be back on gear and dropping calories immensely so wendlers or DC will be out of the question

Cell, DC is definitely taxing that's why they say to lay off cardio and eat a ton. I also will say it brought my squats up significantly and added good size to my arms and my weakest area-calves.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

I respect your opinion and ill keep that in mind while deciding. Im bulking for 4 months and recomping for two, so I'd probably follow it for 6 total. After I recompense ill be back on gear and dropping calories immensely so wendlers or DC will be out of the question

Cell, DC is definitely taxing that's why they say to lay off cardio and eat a ton. I also will say it brought my squats up significantly and added good size to my arms and my weakest area-calves.
    Interesting, I will revisit my opinion on it. Anyhow I only have 2 options for aesthetics , according to my tastes in training that is. It would be between PHAT and DC for size+looks. I just think I am not ready for either yet :/ much yet to learn and practice, and I do want my strength to rise higher still.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

Interesting, I will revisit my opinion on it. Anyhow I only have 2 options for aesthetics , according to my tastes in training that is. It would be between PHAT and DC for size+looks. I just think I am not ready for either yet :/ much yet to learn and practice, and I do want my strength to rise higher still.
    Keep it up and you will continue to get stronger. You're already doing well for 140lbs soaking wet holding a cinder block! As far as phat, I'll have to do some reading. Im not familiar with it
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Keep it up and you will continue to get stronger. You're already doing well for 140lbs soaking wet holding a cinder block! As far as phat, I'll have to do some reading. Im not familiar with it
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/mega-f...ated-2011.html

Phat ^

And thanks bro .
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.68%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I see we are both posting these articles up huh.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.04%

No, thank you. That should help make work less boring right now
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.18%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Aww, aint you a Momma's boy!

So am I !
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.62%

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    Aww, aint you a Momma's boy!

So am I !
    I loves me mamma indeed.

Btw updated todays entry guys, I had forgotten to add the YTWs I did in the end (they are addictive haha). Face-Pulls will be on Thursday, I tried them today but I need to revisit form since I get pulled towards the pole haha, hence I only did 1 set...and bad form does not count for me !
    >SNS-Glycophase<
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.25%
    Achievements Reputation AuthorityReputation ProPosting Pro

Good night son wth you get a hold of some my hulk juice lol wicked workout bro C!

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    Day 23, 10/13

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit.

Day 24, 10/14

-Rest Day, parents in town...binged a bit today too...thing is, I am happy they were here and they wanted to eat out and I hadn't seen them in months. I guess it's ok once in a while to put the gym aside for a bit and give time to my family.

Didn't use Test Powder both days, since I was already not taking breaks for it , so it will last until day 26 (That is if my measurement of the 2 scoops has been precise haha). AnaBeta was dosed 2 caps pre-meals for 4 caps total per day. I must say fullness is amazing.

Day 25, 10/15

Supps used Pre-workout:
    -2 Caps AB
    -2g COP
    -6g Citrulline Malate
    -2 scoops TP

Overhead Press day:

Warm Up:

-50x5
    -65x5
    -75x3

Working Sets:
    -80x5
    -95x5
    -105x5+2 PR

Chest assistance movement: Incline Bench Press (Paused, full ROM)
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5
    -135x5

Dead Hang Pull Ups. BW+8lbs of water and binge.
    -BWx10
    -BWx10
    -BWx7
    -BWx7
    -BWx7

Didn't wanna sacrifice Form or ROM so kept it up until the first rep failed to complete the pause and full ROM requirements.

Bench assistance movement: Single Arm Dumbbell Bench Press
    -65x5
    -65x5
    -70x3
    -70x3
    -75x2 PR

Full ROM and pause at the bottom. I am doing these because my bench and overhead are going up faster (thus crooked) on my right arm, hoping I can get it even like this...thus far it seems to be working.

Prehab assistance scapula work: YTW's:

"Super-set" of:

Workout Notes:
    Binging helps a bit with the strength...but more so with the pumps...I mean it was sick! My forearms, chest and lats were about tu burst! Anyhow...back to the discipline, cals lowered a bit for the week.

Stack Notes:
    -Full Glycogen replenishment with AnaBeta on hand is a bliss, pumps are sick, strength rises like crazy and GI bloat and discomfort is non-existent.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.23%

Love seeing the prs and especially upper back work. Keep it up buddy
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Thanks bro! I honestly keep it up for my bro's (like you haha) here in AM , I have a lot to prove to myself, but I also think that if I can inspire at least one person...then it will be even more worth my while.
    Well consider me inspired man. Thats why we do this and post about it here. I get motivation from reading others logs and also reading the responses and comments in my own log. Its like I have lifting partners even if they aren't physically with me. This AM community is ****ing fantastic. Keep killing it bro.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Face-Pulls will be on Thursday, I tried them today but I need to revisit form since I get pulled towards the pole haha, hence I only did 1 set...and bad form does not count for me !
    lol the first time I was introduced to face pulls the same thing happened to me. Establish a good stance, and start with LIGHT WEIGHT. I prefer staggered stance and I alternate the front leg each set. Concentrate on the muscles doing the work... I like doing sets of 10 reps and if you are doing it right you should start to feel the burn about 7-8 reps into the first set. Start light and allow yourself to work up. Your muscles will adapt to it and allow you to go heavier in the future. I started off around 30-35lbs and now I'm at double that.
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM

Similar Forum Threads

1. Maintaining my muscle, how to?
    By Benjamin1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 08:26 PM
  2. For Sale: USP Prime for trade (Muscle Builders)
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 07:54 PM
  3. Dosage for my Cycle? When to take everything
    By dothereject in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 12:52 AM
  4. can i take my lil bro to the gym w/me he's 15
    By realsoundjim in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 05:07 PM