FL3X goes DMAA free with Finaflex Ignite 2

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Oh and just for you Scotty I forgot, I did 2.5 scoops for arm day lol.
    No wonder I was killing it.
    I haven't gone over 1 scoop with this but feel I probably could

2. Sorry for the lateness between posts. Been swamped with work and life, but I'm squeezing some time in now to talk about my experiences this week.

It looks like the extended use of agmatine really adds up. I've noticed more vascularity just doing nothing, and I swear my appetite is getting stronger as well.

I will update later with some of my lifts.
    But for now its show and tell time!

Name:  ForumRunner_20121024_105649.png
Views: 78
Size:  587.3 KB

I got this pump that was so prominent and painful.. I wasn't even flexing, just holding my arm up.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

3. That's how this product is, it just gets better and maybe accumulaton does have something to do with it.

4. Well I have to say I am happy with how my N.O. Ignite 2 treated me!
    I am probably going to have to snag up another tub.

It was a very unique pre for me, I really like the concept of having immediately noticeable effects, and built up effects as well.
    Through repeated use, and keeping agmatine in my body on off days too, I became noticeably more vascular, and my post workout shakes seemed to extend the pump, due to the nutrient partitioning abilities of agmatine too.
    As for the immediate effects of Ignite, everything was spot on. Beta alanine dosage was perfect for one scoop (and two was just insane lol), noticed pumps within 15 minutes of consumption, and I felt a nice drive/focus as well.
    Didn't really notice a crash at all from this either. If anything, it kept me going beyond my workout.

I saw a 40lb increase in my 5RM for deadlifts, a 15lb increase for shoulder press, dips went from 3 sets of 10 with a 45lb plate to 3x17 with a 45lb plate, and unfortunately didn't get a good gauge for how it effected chest strength due to lowering the weight to save my shoulder.
    I was PR'ing left and right lol.

Last but not least was the taste. I have nothing bad to say about the taste. It was pleasant to drink it!

Great job Finaflex with this concoction. Flex approves!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

5. Thanks for the great review and I agree the most frustrating thing for me about other preworkout products is that they would diminish with repeated use... this one just keeps getting better...

6. Please come and welcome our new FINAFLEX Team Members... Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 AM
  2. Massive Destruction with Finaflex N.O. Ignite (Sponsored)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 02:33 PM
  3. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 12:35 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 02:29 PM
  5. Staying Dry, Bloat Free with Uva Ursi (Bearberry)
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2006, 04:35 PM