Prepnwa23 and PES Alphamine (Sponsored Log)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES Alphamine

Alphamine

I just got my Alphamine today. Excited to try this I will be using this tomorrow. I will have my morning weight numbers then to. My diet will probably be getting horrible while me and my wife will be having a baby here in the next few days. But until then i have been eating Paleo this month, has helped me drop some weight in a quick way. I think though once i reintroduce a few things like dairy things will come back. My gym numbers I can't really comment yet since I'm trying a new routine. I'd like to thank PES and the guys for choosing me to log this and we will see how the run goes. Only other supplements I will be using with this will be CoQ10 and Fish Oil, might add some joint support as joints have been aching lately.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and good luck with your run. I'm almost 3 weeks into my first tub and loving it.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 - So I went with one scoop in the morning and 1 in the afternoon just to go full blast right away. Have to say fruit punch isn't my favorite flavor but i'm okay with this, it wasn't horrible. Now you won't catch me sipping this stuff either but its tolerable come on its 5 ounces of water. I wasn't overly stimmed out which i enjoy i don't like the feeling that i'm super wired but i don't want to not feel it either. If a cup of coffee does more for me then we are in trouble. But this has had a nice effect so far granted only day 1. But excited to see what i end up at, morning weight was 178.

Workout today -
Squats, Calf Raises, Standing Military Press, Dumbbell Shrugs, and Leg Curls.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Subbed Ry, goodluck.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed brosef! Hope you enjoy this stuff as much as I do!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 - So I went with one scoop in the morning and 1 in the afternoon just to go full blast right away. Have to say fruit punch isn't my favorite flavor but i'm okay with this, it wasn't horrible. Now you won't catch me sipping this stuff either but its tolerable come on its 5 ounces of water. I wasn't overly stimmed out which i enjoy i don't like the feeling that i'm super wired but i don't want to not feel it either. If a cup of coffee does more for me then we are in trouble. But this has had a nice effect so far granted only day 1. But excited to see what i end up at, morning weight was 178.

Workout today -
Squats, Calf Raises, Standing Military Press, Dumbbell Shrugs, and Leg Curls.
Interesting that you didn't care for the flavor. Try it served chilled. That's how I drink it and it is delightful!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Interesting that you didn't care for the flavor. Try it served chilled. That's how I drink it and it is delightful!
He just doesn't like fruit punch in general

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He just doesn't like fruit punch in general
Just to many bad fruit punch flavors have turned me away from it in general. There is nothing wrong with it guys at PES did a good job flavoring just not me kind of flavor is all.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 1 scoop AM and 1 scoop afternoon no workout today and tomorrow will be another off day. Have it set up to be in the gym, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Again I so enjoy fact I'm not feeling the jitters that comes with products. Plus I'm a low stim person I tend to stray away unless its EC.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday's workout felt solid I'm liking Alphamine energy still so far. I'll post it up later when I'm not on my phone. Food wise far from perfect sad face, only should be getting worse since tomorrow we will be welcoming a new baby to our house. I apologize to PES guys for lack of updates now when this happens but I will be sure to keep track so when I can they will come.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Yesterday's workout felt solid I'm liking Alphamine energy still so far. I'll post it up later when I'm not on my phone. Food wise far from perfect sad face, only should be getting worse since tomorrow we will be welcoming a new baby to our house. I apologize to PES guys for lack of updates now when this happens but I will be sure to keep track so when I can they will come.
In for food pics....wait....what?

All good bud, looking forward to seeing how this run goes for ya.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keeping for now while at hospital with mom and baby to one scoop in the morning.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Just keeping for now while at hospital with mom and baby to one scoop in the morning.
Congrats bud, don't worry about this log until you. Wife and new baby are settled.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats bud, don't worry about this log until you. Wife and new baby are settled.
No problem I thank you guys for choosing me. Believe me my diet has sucked hard, I think today I've drank 3 scoops of recover pro, had two Greek yogurts and 6 inch sub from subway. Diet is far from perfect but I'm still using one scoop of Alphamine in the morning has helped me stay awake.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay updates.

Workout - 9/27

Back - Deadlifts - 2 Rounds - 4 sets with 3 reps
Chest - Dumbbell Press - 2 Rounds - 4 sets with 3 reps
Biceps - Barbell Curls - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps
Triceps - Close Grip Bench Press - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps

Don't have the numbers on me now for it but dang i was exhausted. Between late night wake up calls from the baby, I've really liked the energy from Alphamine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Sub :D kill it bro!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thighs - Squats - 2 Rounds - 4 sets with 3 reps
Shoulders - Military Press - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps
Hamstrings - Leg Curls - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps
Calves - Standing Calf Raises - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps
Traps - Dumbbell Shrugs - 1 Round - 4 sets with 3 reps

I'm enjoying my new workout it keep me pumped for sure with only 10 seconds of rest.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - 9/30 - It was Deadlifts, Dumbbell Press, Barbell Curls and Dips. Deadlifts was 2 rounds of 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x2, 1x1. Everything else was just one round.

Workout 10/2 - Front Squats, Military Press, Leg Curls, Seated Calf Raises and Dumbbell Shrugs. Front Squats was 2 rounds with same reps as yesterday. With everything else just one round.

I haven't noticed any real fat loss just yet but my diet has been horrible with the new baby and my son having test done. But I also haven't gained any so thats a plus. Alphamine i think has really been awesome has kept me awake with limited sleep. Haven't dosed 2 scoops in a few days, I'll hopefully hit 2 scoops today.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Workout - 9/30 - It was Deadlifts, Dumbbell Press, Barbell Curls and Dips. Deadlifts was 2 rounds of 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x2, 1x1. Everything else was just one round.

Workout 10/2 - Front Squats, Military Press, Leg Curls, Seated Calf Raises and Dumbbell Shrugs. Front Squats was 2 rounds with same reps as yesterday. With everything else just one round.

I haven't noticed any real fat loss just yet but my diet has been horrible with the new baby and my son having test done. But I also haven't gained any so thats a plus. Alphamine i think has really been awesome has kept me awake with limited sleep. Haven't dosed 2 scoops in a few days, I'll hopefully hit 2 scoops today.
Thanks for the updates Ryan I know it is hard with a newborn. Hope the family is well.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the updates Ryan I know it is hard with a newborn. Hope the family is well.
Thanks again. As always PES is a stand up company. Ill get more updates the rest of this week and start cleaning up my diet again.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks again. As always PES is a stand up company. Ill get more updates the rest of this week and start cleaning up my diet again.
Don't be afraid to tell us who your favourite rep is. Bobby won't mind. ;)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clearly it's an international (=
That bit was almost rhetorical. Good to see you back on the boards Ryan. Your baby is very cute by the way, I hope you are a happy father and not too tired.

If you are tired though, get addicted to Alphamine, it would be good for our sales forecasts.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed PES is the shizz! Good to see ya back bro!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a day off for me. I def cheated had cat fish, corn bread, collard greens and beans. Was in heaven was a great restaurant. I'll be back in the gym tomorrow killing it. Only used one scoop though since i wasn't in the gym.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just to many bad fruit punch flavors have turned me away from it in general. There is nothing wrong with it guys at PES did a good job flavoring just not me kind of flavor is all.
I agree fruit punch has a bad thought for me. I'm tried to many nasty versions of fruit punch. Although I haven't tried the pes one ( although it's prob awesome) I will never take anything in that flavor.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I agree fruit punch has a bad thought for me. I'm tried to many nasty versions of fruit punch. Although I haven't tried the pes one ( although it's prob awesome) I will never take anything in that flavor.
The fruit punch is better than most, but I prefer the Raspberry Lemonade

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The fruit punch is better than most, but I prefer the Raspberry Lemonade
Agreed this is a good fruit punch flavor considering I hate fruit punch flavor that's saying something.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Todays Workout - 10/04

Seated Cable Rows - Rounds 3 - Sets and Reps 5x3, Used 105 lbs
Bench Press - Rounds 3 - Sets and Reps 5x3 Used 185 lbs
Dumbbell Curls - Round 1 - Sets and Reps 5x3 40 lbs dumbbells
Close Grip Bench - Round 1 - Sets and Rep 5x3 135 lbs

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Glad you're getting to the gym brutha

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Edit: thought it was Milas thread haha , just saw it wasn't! Sorry :/

Keep it up Prep! I think I never said it but really congrats on your newborn bro :)!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sleeps again becoming a very limiting thing. I think in last few days I've really missed sleep wreaking havoc on my recovery. But I have to say Alphamine is amazing for keep me energized and focused. I haven't really been sweating more so than usual but I sweat heavily already.

Yesterday's workout forgot my log and so I just kind of made it up as I went.

Seating military press - 115 lbs
Wide Grip Pull Ups - BW
Leg Curls - 100 lbs
Preach Curls - 35 lbs
Kickbacks - 15 lbs

Ill get this updated more later after today's workout. Thank you Cel for the kind words.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again a day behind on my updates but ill post yesterday's workout tonight when I get home and football is over. Today is an off day for me. So hopefully ill get some rest tonight.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today's workout I just went for a cardio day. Did 2.5 miles on the treadmill. Finished in 22 minutes. Also did a quick few sets of standing military press at 95 pounds, bodyweight dips and wide grip pull ups.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quit doing my mass workouts since I'm coming up on Air Force PT test and i want a good tape test so i can get a 100% for my waist. So just been back to cardio but haven't noticed any restrictions in doing cardio with taking Alphamine first thing in the morning. Which is awesome cause with 1,3 i noticed problems sometimes.

Todays Workout -
2.0 Mile Run, DB Flat Bench 80's, Front Squat 105 lbs, Bicep Curls 40's, Kickback's 15's, Calf Raises 200 lbs.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Thanks for the update Ryan, I love alphamine for my cardio sessions.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't make it to the gym today, i had a interview today and the baby was driving my wife crazy so i had to get home as quick as possible to give her a much needed rest.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did the interview go?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did the interview go?
Interview went well ill here back next week and hopefully will help out the family. Gonna be very hectic and adding more hours to my week will suck. Hoping ill still have time to coach sons basketball team this year.

Also after talking to Coop some more understand a bit more why one scoop of Alphamine has me bouncing off the wall besides just my obvious sensitive to yohimbine.

Yesterday's workout. I just did a 3 mile jog, front squats, military press, dips and pull ups. Had to be quick with everything happening. So hoping to get a good workout in today.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry bout lack of updates been fighting a migraine last 2 days and with the baby it's been hard to update. Ill try to get some tomorrow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I was able to sneak in a workout while I was on lunch break at work made me feel extremely better missing Saturday and Sunday.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday I was able to sneak in a workout while I was on lunch break at work made me feel extremely better missing Saturday and Sunday.
Keep fighting to find time to workout. Hopefully it gets easier to find time soon. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
All good bud, I've had some crazy bad migraines the past week too

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last few days I've just been doing cardio. Yesterday was 2.5 miles jogged with front squats 135 pounds with 5 sets of 5 and standing military press 95 pounds 5 sets of 5. Today I did 1.5 miles jogged with wide grip pull ups, dips and squats. Just been trying to find time for gym so been trying to get in good lifts that will help me.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still enjoying this product PES hit a home run. I really only use one scoop of this cause I'm sensitive to the alpha Y and has me bouncing off the walls all day. Going only few more days of this product need to lay off stims and need to study hard for my AF testing.

Last nights workout.

1 mile - 8 mins
Bicep curls, Squats, Shoulder Shrugs, Kickbacks, Leg Curls and Calf Raises.