Tyler's second Anabeta log (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Hi Guys,

Had a really kick-ass workout today. This is probably my last pulling workout on this log (might have enough AB left for one more, but we will see), so I made sure to go balls-to-the-wall as much as possible. Had really good results. I will post my numbers below, but more importantly is that I felt completely drained after every lift, letting me know that I put 100% into it. Since the AB is revving me up so much, I was always rip roarin' ready to go with my warm-up sets for my next lift almost immediately.

Bent-over row: 205 x 6-4-3 (I think this is the best I have ever done, but not sure), then 2 minute break and 225 x 2
    Super-wide grip plate-loaded hammer grip pull downs (longest. exercise name. ever.): 240 x 4-2-2, then finished with 210 x 6 for good measure...only thing that held me back was trying to anchor myself into the machine since I weigh much less than I was lifting but the fact that I had that problem is awesome haha!
    Chainsaws: 100 x 11-7-5 (personal best ever...from last personal best ever last Friday...this stuff is awesome!)
    Cable curls: 14 plates x 5-2-2 (Definitely the most I ever got on that as well)
    Reverse-grip cable curl: 9 plates x 8-4-3
    Wide-grip L-seat pullups: 1 set of 6, 1 set of 5

Cardio was great as it has been consistently on this run. Bjj was also awesome, although there were A LOT of people there tonight so that was a little frustrating, but it's still good to see so many people out training.

I have gained some really valuable perspective on using AB that I will put in my final summary/review. I have some really interesting ideas for next time.

Weight is officially down to 82 Kilograms from 86 (weighed 81.7 yesterday at 6, and 82.1 today at 7 fully hydrated), and I gained what looks like 2-7 pounds of muscle (sorry I can't be more specific...I just know my whole upper body is bigger but have no accurate way to gauge real muscle gains...if I had to guess I would say 4-5 pounds while losing 9 pounds of body weight!).

Possible my last logged workout on Friday, so stay tuned (4 days of pills left)!

Best,
    Tyler

2. Took my before/after pics yesterday (today and tomorrow are both workout days, and I wanted to take the after pics unpumped to be fair). Much more dramatic change than I thought. Will post those as soon as possible. Tonight I get to loosen up my diet again. A beer or two, and a Vietnamese sandwich will be my post-workout meal. I might even polish it off with an oatmeal brownie cookie (made 'em last night)! Will update on my workout later!

Best,
    Tyler
    •   

3. Hey guys,

Tonight was AWESOME. I put up some more personal bests and really surprised myself. I will let the numbers speak for themselves:

-Dumbbell neutral grip bench press: 85 x 5-3-2, then rested for 2 min and put up 90 x 1 (think I could have gotten 2 but wanted to try 95...I couldn't do it). I have NEVER put up 90s before in 10 years of lifting. At the beginning of this log, I don't think I could even get 80s up more than once on a good day.

Incline barbell bench: 195 x 5-2-2. I don't remember if I ever put up this weight before, but I think I have since I did go through the college "all the matters is bench" phase, haha. I don't think I ever got that up 5 times before, and certainly never that kind of rest-pause number...after already killing my chest with dumbbells.

Dumbbell military press: 60 x 4-1-1. I have done better than this before, but now that I do shoulders after two shoulder-intensive exercises, I think that these number are pretty good. I also really felt like I had worked my chest and shoulders to the max at this point.

Skull crushers: 105 x 10-4-3. I think the most I ever put up 105 before this log was 4-6 reps from my last AB log. I usually can't even get 1 rep at 105. Now I get 10 and two more solid RP numbers. Outstanding!

My weight was under 82 KG even though I ate a lot today (Halloween parties with all my classes), drank plenty of water, and didn't get to the gym until 10PM. Great results on this run! No BJJ tonight since I had to chose that or lifting and I chose lifting. Cardio was short (15 min), so I did it at a faster pace than normal. I am still feeling great all day with more energy and focus. I am going to get another lat day in tomorrow since I am quickly getting to the end of this log, and I think I can handle another hard lift tomorrow. That's it for tonight, folks!

Best,
    Tyler

4. Nice job on the PR's Tyler, I haven't posted a lot but I am following
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

5. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice job on the PR's Tyler, I haven't posted a lot but I am following
    Thanks man, yeah this log has not gotten as many replies as the last one, but I hope you are all still out there following. I think this will get a bit more attention once I post the before/after pics. Of course I will need some help on that one again unless I figure out how to actually do it this time. I am still in shock that I put up 90lb dumbbells for the first time ever and did it after killing my chest with an epic rest-pause PR set. The craziest part is that I don't even feel overly sore today. I will be doing chest again on Monday just to see how well the AB is boosting my recovery. So far it is unbelievable!
    •   

6. OK just did back...more PRs, more amazing numbers, it's almost not even exciting anymore haha.

Bent-over row: 205 x 6-3-2 (PR), then 1 min rest and 225 x 1, then 2 min rest and 245 x 1 (PR, although it wasn't the cleanest form of my life)
    Super-wide grip pulldowns: 19 plates (190 pounds I guess) x 7-3-2 (I believe this is a PR, but I don't keep track of this lift that well), then another 30 second RP break, then 18 plates x 3, then another 30 second break, then 16 plates x 6
    Chainsaws: 100 x 12-7-5 (PR...again)
    L-seat wide grip pullups: 3 sets and 5, 6, and 5 reps
    Preacher curls: 95 x 5-3-1
    Hammer-grip barbell curls: 85 x 4-2-2

I have to get to a halloween party so that's all for now!

Best,
    Tyler

7. Well, that's the end of my Anabeta . It has been a great experience. Tonight, I tried to get a 1 rep max for a few exercises to see how much progress I have made. Unbelievable. Dumbbell flat bench I got 95lb dumbbells up. The highest I have ever gotten up before this log was 85 x 1. At the beginning of this log, I could only get 80lbs up x 1. Now I am getting 95s!

I then tried incline barbell bench. I managed to get 215 x 1. Again, a personal record by far, even though I don't focus on chest much these days (and I used to be obsessed with benching when I was in college). I felt like I could have gotten 225 up, and I tried to do it, but I came down a little too far and was unable to get it without some help. I feel like I definitely could have done it if it was my first exercise, but oh well, 215 is still way better than I thought I would ever get on that exercise!

I will post before/after pics and a detailed report in the next few days, so stay tuned! Thanks again to everyone at PES!

Best,
    Tyler

8. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42
    Well, that's the end of my Anabeta . It has been a great experience. Tonight, I tried to get a 1 rep max for a few exercises to see how much progress I have made. Unbelievable. Dumbbell flat bench I got 95lb dumbbells up. The highest I have ever gotten up before this log was 85 x 1. At the beginning of this log, I could only get 80lbs up x 1. Now I am getting 95s!

I then tried incline barbell bench. I managed to get 215 x 1. Again, a personal record by far, even though I don't focus on chest much these days (and I used to be obsessed with benching when I was in college). I felt like I could have gotten 225 up, and I tried to do it, but I came down a little too far and was unable to get it without some help. I feel like I definitely could have done it if it was my first exercise, but oh well, 215 is still way better than I thought I would ever get on that exercise!

I will post before/after pics and a detailed report in the next few days, so stay tuned! Thanks again to everyone at PES!

Best,
    Tyler
    Great job Tyler on the progress and detailed log. Seems Anabeta is definitely a good product for you based on setting new PR's left and right. Appreciate you logging and sharing
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

9. Well, the PR's are still coming! I had the day off today, so I woke up to do some fasted cardio. I finished that, and then decided to see what I could do with a few more exercises.

-I hit 265 on Bent-over rows! The most I ever put up before this log was 225, and at the beginning of this log, I don't think I could get more than 205 x 1. That is an increase of 40-60 pounds!
    -I did 100 x 15 on Chainsaws! That is a huge increase from my old PR from my last AB log! I wish they had heavier dumbbells at my gym; I feel like I could have gotten at least 120 if not more.
    -Preacher curls I got 105 x 1. I am pretty sure that I haven't done that before, but I am not positive. If I did, it was years ago.

I will try to get my before/after pics up as soon as possible, as well as a final review. Thanks, guys!

Best,
    Tyler

10. Can wait for final review, thanks bro
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

11. OK well this is a snag. I guess they changed the forum rules at AM since my last log. I just made my before/after albums on photobucket and I am now not allowed to post links until I have 150 posts or more. I will try to find a way around this.

Best,
    Tyler

12. OK here is the best I can come up with. I am going to PM the links to the PES board sponsors. Please post them here when you get them. Sorry for the delay, everyone (the pics were actually from a week ago).

Best,
    Tyler

13. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42
    OK here is the best I can come up with. I am going to PM the links to the PES board sponsors. Please post them here when you get them. Sorry for the delay, everyone (the pics were actually from a week ago).

Best,
    Tyler
    before:http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ore%202012-10/

after: http://s1056.photobucket.com/albums/...ter%202012-10/
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

14. Dude, that was the fastest turnaround ever! I don't even think I had enough time to send that message to other reps before you were in here posting the links. Thanks a lot!

15. Now if anyone can help me post those on this forum, please do. I am still having no luck trying it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42
    Dude, that was the fastest turnaround ever! I don't even think I had enough time to send that message to other reps before you were in here posting the links. Thanks a lot!
    No problem bro, great progress !
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  17. Before pictures

18. AFTER PICTURES.

19. Simply amazing!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

20. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster
    Simply amazing!
    Yupp, I'm super impressed. He really shined on this log compared to his first log I followed. Both gave great results, these results are just stunning!

21. Huge difference, well done
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

22. Thanks everyone! I didn't realize how big the difference was until I looked at the before pics again. I really got out of shape there. I will still post my final review as soon as I have some free time, so keep following!

Best,
    Tyler

23. BTW that PES Insider deal that I just got in my email is RIDICULOUS! If anyone hasn't signed up for that yet, you are missing out big time! I can't spend any money on supps right now, but that deal is probably the best hookup I have ever seen.

24. Quote Originally Posted by tyrub42
    BTW that PES Insider deal that I just got in my email is RIDICULOUS! If anyone hasn't signed up for that yet, you are missing out big time! I can't spend any money on supps right now, but that deal is probably the best hookup I have ever seen.
    Thanks, hard to pass up that deal
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com

25. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks, hard to pass up that deal
    Yeah it is basically a buy-1-get-3 free offer...gotta be a lot of people who were thrilled about getting that one. Nice range of choices, too!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
  5. INKLINED MASS FX LOG (sponsored)
    By inklined in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 09:43 PM