Getting Shredded with ALPHAMINE!!! (Unsponsored)

jcwhiteside96

jcwhiteside96

Awards
Hey everyone,
I've recently taken advantage of the NP Labor Day sale, and got the Alphamine+SHIFT. I will be working hard for 4 weeks on Alphamine and SHIFT, and will get an update up for everyone every 1-2 days. I came off an injury in July, where I had put on a noticeable layer of fat over an 8-week period. Simply said, my goal is to get SHREDDED, and not lose any muscle!! I want to see my results in the mirror, and care less about the scale, but never-the-less, I will keep my weight posted. I will take 3 SHIFT pills a day, and start with 1.5 scoops Alphamine one time a day for a week, then up it to 1.5 scoops in the morning, and 1 scoop midday. I'll also get progress pics up (hopefully) at the end of every week.

In addition to Alphamine and SHIFT, I'll also be taking:
USPLabs Modern BCAA (Occasionally)
USPLabs Super Cissus Rx
Isopure Zero Carb
*Any other additions will be noted.

Curent::
Height: 5'10
Weight: 185
Body Fat: (About) 12-13%
Bench: 265 (1 rep)
Squat: 350 (2 rep)
Power Clean: 215 (1 rep)

Goal::
Weight: 175-180
Body Fat: 6-8%
Bench: 265 (4 reps)
Squat: 380 (2 rep)
Power Clean: 255 (1 rep)

Lately, my training schedule has been constantly changing, and I will record my workouts on a day-to-day basis. I at least do 1.5+ mile run everyday.
I eat lots of fish, chicken breast, Couscous, Steak, pasta, eggs, half peanut butter sandwhich, and Yogurt.

LET'S GET ALPHA!!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,
I've recently taken advantage of the NP Labor Day sale, and got the Alphamine+SHIFT. I will be working hard for 4 weeks on Alphamine and SHIFT, and will get an update up for everyone every 1-2 days. I came off an injury in July, where I had put on a noticeable layer of fat over an 8-week period. Simply said, my goal is to get SHREDDED, and not lose any muscle!! I want to see my results in the mirror, and care less about the scale, but never-the-less, I will keep my weight posted. I will take 3 SHIFT pills a day, and start with 1.5 scoops Alphamine one time a day for a week, then up it to 1.5 scoops in the morning, and 1 scoop midday. I'll also get progress pics up (hopefully) at the end of every week.

In addition to Alphamine and SHIFT, I'll also be taking:
USPLabs Modern BCAA (Occasionally)
USPLabs Super Cissus Rx
Isopure Zero Carb
*Any other additions will be noted.

Curent::
Weight: 185
Body Fat: (About) 12-13%
Bench: 265 (1 rep)
Squat: 350 (2 rep)
Power Clean: 215 (1 rep)

Goal::
Weight: 175-180
Body Fat: 6-8%
Bench: 265 (4 reps)
Squat: 380 (2 rep)
Power Clean: 255 (1 rep)

Lately, my training schedule has been constantly changing, and I will record my workouts on a day-to-day basis. I at least do 1.5+ mile run everyday.
I eat lots of fish, chicken breast, Couscous, Steak, pasta, eggs, half peanut butter sandwhich, and Yogurt.

LET'S GET ALPHA!!!!
Any updates!