Physique abs, maybe? Recomp & PP DermaTherm target

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by sugardaddy69
    do hiit hill climbers or burpees if time is short
    Good lord, burpees lol.

It burns but not uncomfortable.

I'm going to add in fasted cardio, it wakes me up and I don't feel worthless in the morning. Only going to I prove body comp, just a little curious about application and having it be dry. Just let it be and add some more after cardio (after my shower)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Following bud

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Following bud
    Good to have ya!

I also want to note, I cut out lactose this week. I was eating a lot of cheese, this may be adding to my waist not really budging in measurement.

I don't have any shakes either (protein) or gluten. I feel great so far, hope I can keep my carb up also, lactose & gluten free!

4. DW,'

Apply the DermaTherm before bed --- as long as your room is cool it should not heat up and disrupt you. In fact, this is the way I personally use it and it just makes sense to me,

While sleeping your heart rate is a oxidating/fat burning pace --- the gel will penetrate and liberate while sleeping and by the time you wake up for fasted cardio --- you are in an ideal situation to use fat as your primary energy substrate.

-Matt

5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    DW,'

Apply the DermaTherm before bed --- as long as your room is cool it should not heat up and disrupt you. In fact, this is the way I personally use it and it just makes sense to me,

While sleeping your heart rate is a oxidating/fat burning pace --- the gel will penetrate and liberate while sleeping and by the time you wake up for fasted cardio --- you are in an ideal situation to use fat as your primary energy substrate.

-Matt
    Thanks Matt, I did that Saturday night. Just didn't do cardio sun morning. Tigers were on!!!!
    •   

6. Workout B2

Seated DB curls
    40x21RP

Rev Grip EZ curls
    75x11SS

Hack calf raise
    135x12DC

ISO-Leg curl
    50x25RP

Smith Front squat
    185x12
    155x20

Puuuuuke! Well almost, lot of dry heaves though.

7. Week 2

Weight (+/-): (+1)
    Waist (+/-): (-.25)

Day 1
    Name:  image-980510796.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  204.6 KB

Day 14
    Name:  image-641569833.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  193.9 KB

30min LISS cardio this morning.

8. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    DW,'

-Matt
    Certainly makes sense

9. Keep trucking man....

I think by week 4 there should be a nice progression....also harder to see actual results while its in use due to Yohimbine HCLs temporary water retentive effects...

-Matt

10. Moooore cardio this morning, I enjoy am cardio now. During prep, I hated it. Wtf?!?!? Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Moooore cardio this morning, I enjoy am cardio now. During prep, I hated it. Wtf?!?!? Lol
    Probably because your less restricted and have less pressure....

Knowing you DONT have to be onstage in xx amount of time makes things more enjoyable

-Matt

12. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Probably because your less restricted and have less pressure....

Knowing you DONT have to be onstage in xx amount of time makes things more enjoyable

-Matt
    That's very true. I'm hoping if I make it a routine, it will just become 2nd nature so during prep it'll be a breeze.

Didn't do any cardio today though, it was leg day. About to wrap up my third week, maybe something going on here, we shall know on Tuesday!

13. 30min LISS cardio today, feeling good jut bloated from my carb up yesterday. When with a bit of a dirty load & won't be doing that again i was in a coma yesterday and feel puffy today.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    30min LISS cardio today, feeling good jut bloated from my carb up yesterday. When with a bit of a dirty load & won't be doing that again i was in a coma yesterday and feel puffy today.
    You ever try AnaBeta? I've used it now several times during carb up or when eating dirty and notice no bloat and more muscle fullness the next day

15. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    You ever try AnaBeta? I've used it now several times during carb up or when eating dirty and notice no bloat and more muscle fullness the next day
    Nope, but it's on my radar though. Feedback looks promising.

You only use it during those times or you're running the product already and it works out that way?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nope, but it's on my radar though. Feedback looks promising.

You only use it during those times or you're running the product already and it works out that way?
    I'll cycle it for 8 weeks or more and also use it as needed on pig out sessions. I really do find it beneficial

17. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    30min LISS cardio today, feeling good jut bloated from my carb up yesterday. When with a bit of a dirty load & won't be doing that again i was in a coma yesterday and feel puffy today.

What are your carb ups looking like?

-Matt

18. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

What are your carb ups looking like?

-Matt
    Usually they go like follows....

Meal 1:
    1/2 cup buckwheat flour (made into pancakes)
    ~1/8 cup maple syrup
    1/2 cup steel cut oats
    1t brown sugar
    1tbs honey

Meal 2:
    1 cup granola in soy/almond milk
    1tbs honey

Meal 3&4
    10oz sweet potato
    1tbs honey

Meal 5:
    2 cup brown rice pasta
    1 cup marinara sauce

Meal 6: (cheat meal)
    1/2 pizza
    20oz Pepsi
    1/2 bag bread sticks

Protein sources are either egg whites, whey or chicken that accompany each meal.

This last weekend it was cake, cereal, donuts, pizza. Ugh, never again....

19. I just had a week.long "carb up" back on track today. Really effects your performance or it does for me anyway
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

20. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Usually they go like follows....

Meal 1:
    1/2 cup buckwheat flour (made into pancakes)
    ~1/8 cup maple syrup
    1/2 cup steel cut oats
    1t brown sugar
    1tbs honey

Meal 2:
    1 cup granola in soy/almond milk
    1tbs honey

Meal 3&4
    10oz sweet potato
    1tbs honey

Meal 5:
    2 cup brown rice pasta
    1 cup marinara sauce

Meal 6: (cheat meal)
    1/2 pizza
    20oz Pepsi
    1/2 bag bread sticks

Protein sources are either egg whites, whey or chicken that accompany each meal.

This last weekend it was cake, cereal, donuts, pizza. Ugh, never again....
    How low calorie and restricted are you before this refeed/carbup?

I may offer some advice if you answer these questions. Just trying to help.

-matt

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4
    I just had a week.long "carb up" back on track today. Really effects your performance or it does for me anyway
    Oh man, night and day difference how I felt last sat with a crap load. Even this week I've felt a little off.

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

How low calorie and restricted are you before this refeed/carbup?

I may offer some advice if you answer these questions. Just trying to help.

-matt
    I appreciate the help Matt, thanks! I'm usually 500 deficient sun/tue/thur and 250 deficient mon/wed/fri (intra carb/pro shake is about 250cals)

Intra shake is TrueNutrition MG powdered muscle.

22. Day 21 update

Weight (+/-): +1
    Waist (+/-): -0.5"

Day 1

Name:  image-3054814998.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  204.6 KB

Day 21

Name:  image-1393902923.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  163.4 KB

Won't be able to use for a few days (flying) kind of excited though bc I should lose some water holding from yohimbe.

With weight holding strong (actually up along with measurements) I'm going to reduce cals some more. Strength has been good (going up) & I'm not hungry. Maybe I'll start hitting pics in the ole physique relax pose, or abs and thigh. Hard bc I don't have anyone to take pictures. Or could just keep doing close up relaxed photos...

A lot of GI discomfort so far this week. Maybe time to invest in some aphadopilic or pro-biotic. Something's now right in there.

I'm going to a bodybuilding show, putting my buddy through his first natural show! Excited for him & me, lol. Diet & everything will be on point the whole trip and it works that Saturday is my carb day, we can celebrate his victory!

23. Your speed of progress would multiply IMO if you increased training from 3 days a week to 5

Increased cardio from 4 days a week to 6-7.

Ingested low fat high simple carbs on refeed windows opposed to fat+ sugar

-Matt

24. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    Your speed of progress would multiply IMO if you increased training from 3 days a week to 5

Increased cardio from 4 days a week to 6-7.

Ingested low fat high simple carbs on refeed windows opposed to fat+ sugar

-Matt
    Not a fan of DC training are ya bud?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Not a fan of DC training are ya bud?
    I like the certain aspects --- I have my own modified RP, triple drop set routine I created.

I just like a little more volume and frequency...

But I have tons of respect for DC so it no doubt works for lots of people

-matt

26. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    I just had a week.long "carb up" back on track today. Really effects your performance or it does for me anyway
    Depends if I overdo it or not Also depends on the quality/makeup of the carbs/refeed.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    CHeat over the entire weekend is all negative unless you are depleted from being in low single digit bodyfat.Dont worry, I am perfecting Carb Matt Loading and it will be very conducive to lean mass gains-Matt

28. DW ,,, you ever wear a waist trimmer while doing cardio / training? further put more heat into the mid-section

-Matt

29. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    CHeat over the entire weekend is all negative unless you are depleted from being in low single digit bodyfat.Dont worry, I am perfecting Carb Matt Loading and it will be very conducive to lean mass gains-Matt
    Was a week long cheat in hawaii aftrr wife and I competed.
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

30. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter
    DW ,,, you ever wear a waist trimmer while doing cardio / training? further put more heat into the mid-section

-Matt
    I do sometimes, usually for am cardio. Sometimes I forget though.

Looking forward to carb ups by Matt! Haha but seriously, should be a good read.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. PP's dermatherm target?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2010, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 12:03 PM
  4. Replies: 0