Bpclipper dropping the BF with PES Alphamine

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    Yea just something I noticed. Confidence certainly isn't low on this. I know it's a designed fat burner but I gotta say I enjoy the 'feel good' aspect of it too!
    That might be why i just randomly decided to buy my girlfriend a designer handbag one day. I was feeling goooood and very generous.

On another note, I like your progress pics man. I hope i can get as lean as you after my second tub!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. so you just feel good on this... like general well being?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by huggy77
    so you just feel good on this... like general well being?
    Yea it's got a kinda of euphoric effect. It's a nice bonus to the fat burner aspects

4. So I'm down to 179 now and looking tighter and tighter each day. Really working on water intake and keeping the diet lean as can be. Seems to be paying off as the progress pics show. Euphoric feeling is still around and energy kick from the Alphamine is solid. Will post up yesterday's back workout once I get a chance after work! Been a busy weekend.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bpclipper10 View Post
    So I'm down to 179 now and looking tighter and tighter each day. Really working on water intake and keeping the diet lean as can be. Seems to be paying off as the progress pics show. Euphoric feeling is still around and energy kick from the Alphamine is solid. Will post up yesterday's back workout once I get a chance after work! Been a busy weekend.
    great log, you convinced me to try this.. I started yesterday...
    •   

6. Glad to help. Thanks for following. Your gonna lock it man. Give it a few days and it'll kick in real nicely

7. Good log.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

8. Alright people, now I know I've been MIA for some time now and I'm sorry. Since I'm smack dab in the middle of this Hurricane on the south shore of Long Island, I finally got a day off and some time to myself. So here goes.

Final Weight: 175lbs

Dropped a significant amount of weight and trimmed down beautifully. Will upload a post picture and you'll see the tightened midsection and had some veins in my hips which I haven't seen in a while so that was very encouraging.

Taste: Alphamine had an incredible taste. I had the fruit punch flavor and it was not too sweet and had the perfect blend. Enjoyable to sip on which was a nice surprise. It went down easy.

Energy: The initial kick in the first hour or so after I downed the Alphamine was awesome. Had a nice jolt of energy but no jitters. It was a win win. The added bonus was that the energy would last for about 6-7 hours and make it easy to get thru work and long enough times perfectly for the second dose later in the day. Didnt keep my up at night because I'd dose last dose around 3-4pm and tapered off perfectly in energy department to get a good nights sleep.

Alertness: Now this was also a plus for the product because it gave me a heightened sense of alertness throughout the day. I was not jittery but still wide awake and well aware of my surroundings all day. Weird to explain.

Fat Burning: This is where the product won me over. At around the week and half to two week mark my weight started dropping progressively. It was great. Finished down at 175lbs and I was lean and mean. I bad some serious vascularity throughout the four week run and absolutely loved being able to see veins in my hips again. Finished with a semi-descent Vcut which the girlfriend appreciated and even commented on a few times! I had muscle tone and tightening all around the midsection and chest area. Two area where I seem to struggled to lose the weight.

Misc: One aspect that I touched upon was the sense of euphoria while on the Alphamine. It was a mood enhancer almost. Hard to describe but I was always in a good mood and rarely upset while on the product. Such a nice added bonus. Only small issue I had was a little increased acne but that was nothing major and barely noticeable.

All in all it was a fantastic run. That Halloween party was an absolute success btw and got multiple comments by my girlfriends friends about them being jealous of her and how good I looked...talk about an ego boost! Want to say a huge thanks to the PES team and all who followed along for this run!

9. Alright trying to upload the photo but damn iPhone is being a pain and I can't get on comp cause power is out and wifi is down obv. Thank you very much hurricane Sandy, you b*tch. Ill post it up tomorrow or as soon as I can!

10. Hope they worked
    Attached Images Attached Images   

11. Good review! Glad your doing ok man that was a nasty storm:
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good review! Glad your doing ok man that was a nasty storm:
    Thanks man. And yea we for hit hard, lots of family and friends are worse off then we were. Whole homes destroyed, no food, the gas riots at stations are getting absurd. Just not a good situation right now. Very unprepared for such a hard hit. Hope everything is well with you and everyone else who followed! Thanks for tagging along and for all the help along be way!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:10 PM
  3. Replies: 851
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 07:53 PM
  4. Drop the gut by Spring 2010 -- with the 8-week Fat Loss Stack!
    By Eric Potratz in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 05-24-2010, 07:54 PM
  5. WarcraftJJS dropping War on the iron with the help of "The One"
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 03:25 PM