Bpclipper dropping the BF with PES Alphamine

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Alright fellas, the Alphamine just arrived today! Just wanted to thank PES and bdcc for giving me the opportunity to run this.

Alphamine Bottle.jpg

Alphamine Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Scoop (3 g)
Servings per Container: 84

Amount Per Serving
Alphamine FIT Matrix: 1567.5 mg

Lean Performance System:
Choline Bitartrate, Alpha-Hydroxy-Isocaproic Acid, Eucommia Ulmoides Leaf
(98% Chlorogenic Acid), Olea Europaea Leaf (Extracted for Oleuropein)

Ergo-Thermogenic System:
Caffeine Anhydrous, Higenamine HCl, Pausinystalia Yohimbe Bark
(Extracted for Alkaloid Content) (SA2-A™), N-(2-hydroxy-2-pmethoxyphenylethyl)
benzamide **
N-Coumaroyldopamine 10 mg

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Silicon Dioxide, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Beet Juice Concentrate Powder.

Alphamine Directions:

As a dietary supplement, begin drinking 1 scoop mixed with 4-5 oz water on an empty stomach 15-30 minutes before breakfast for the first two (2) days to assess tolerance. An additional 1 scoop may be taken 5-6 hours later. Once the above steps have been taken, an additional scoop may be added to the morning serving on day 3. DO NOT EXCEED 3 SCOOPS IN ANY 24 HOUR PERIOD. DO NOT USE PRODUCT FOR LONGER THAN 8 WEEKS FOLLOWED BY A SUBSEQUENT 4 WEEK BREAK. Consume at least 124 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for men and 91 Fl. Oz. of liquid per day for women while taking this product. Under no circumstances should the initial dose be exceeded or the warnings on this bottle be ignored.

Will be taking the first dose tomorrow morning Tuesday 9/18/12. I am rehabbing a surgically repaired left ankle which was fixed 8 weeks ago. I've been seriously training and lifting for five (5) years now since my senior summer headed into college. Really started educating myself and learning during my freshman year of college baseball when I walked into a rude awakening trying to keep up with upperclassmen. I played four years of college ball and continued my career in independent ball this summer where I broke my ankle and here I am.

Starting Stats:
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 185lbs
BF: Roughly 12-15% (you can see the pics below)
Lifting Experience: 5 years

Goal: To get rid of the body fat I've added since being limited with my injury and shred up the lower portion of my abs and tighten everything up in general because I am very frustrated by how this injury has set me back and left me looking like.

Training: Just finished the Kris Gethin DTP training style for last four (4) weeks. Will continue to incorporate this style of training in a modified format as well as adding in some FST7 for my lagging parts, especially my legs as I am now back in the squat rack again FINALLY! In addition, I have 2-3 cardio days thrown in each week of interval and endurance style. You will see it in the log as I progress. Its a customized program tailored to my needs and what I know my body responds best to. Bear with me.

Diet: My diet is not tracked daily as with work and training to get back in shape for spring training, I do not have the time. So instead, I have simply cleaned it up and try to eat as lean as I can. No fast food, sodas (strictly water, milk, and orange juice), no junk food, no snacks, and I do not eat after 9pm at night. I understand the importance of diet and am committed to keeping it clean and will maintain it but the schedule is just too straight chaotic to track calories and macros and such.

Before Pictures:

Unflexed
Alphamine Before.jpg

Flexed
Alphamine Before 2.jpg

Back
Alphamine Before 3.jpg

Bi
Alphamine Before 4.jpg

Thanks for following!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have you along! Itching to down the first dose tomorrow in the AM! Will be back tomorrow with first update
Looking forward to hearing your first impression bro! No doubt in my mind you will be pleased.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I will get in on this.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Quick First Impression:

Just wanted to drop in after I took the first dose at 10:45am. Working nights so I actually got to sleep in a bit! Will have breakfast at about 11:15-11:30.

Taste is pretty good. Lil bitter on the throat on the way down but that could be because I just woke up and possible dry mouth. Nice fruit punch flavor, really enjoyed it not too sweet as most other powders I find.

It mixed beautifully. In about 8-10 quick shakes it was all dissipated and no leftover residue on the bottle after I housed it.

Will be back today with my daily log update! Thanks to all who are following. Glad to have you along for the ride!

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
You're already pretty lean man! I'm looking forward seeing the end results

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love the fruit punch taste! Definitely a hard flavor to get just right but I think they nailed it on this one!

For the books 1 scoop FP with 1 scoop RL is amazing!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Workout 9/18

Shoulders

SUPERSET
Seated DB Press
35lbs x 30reps
45 x 20
55 x 10
65 x 6
65 x 6
DB Shrugs
50 x 30
65 x 20
75 x 12
75 x 12
75 x 12

SUPERSET
Behind Head Barbell Press
5, 5, 10, 20, 30
135 x 5
155 x 5
105 x 10
95 x 20
65 x 30
Lateral DB Raise
35 x 5
35 x 5
25 x 10
20 x 20
10 x 30

Internal Rotation
3x15 at 15lbs
External Rotation
3x15 at 5lbs

SUPERSET
DB Front Raise overhead
12, 10, 8, 8
20 x 12
25 x 10
30 x 8
30 x 8
Reverse DB Fly
12, 10, 8, 8
15 x 12
25 x 10
30 x 8
30 x 8
Abdominals
Pop Up 3x25
Flat Straight Leg Raise 3x10

Abdominal Burnout Circuit

Machine Side Crunches
3x15 at 90lbs
Machine Straight Crunch
3x15 at 110lbs

No real effects yet. Just some energy throughout the day and maybe slightly more sweating. Had two English muffins for breakfast and roast beef on a roll for lunch. No dinner tonight, busy at work. Second dose was taken at 3:45pm. Day 1 in the books and looking forward to seeing where this takes me. Thanks for the support fellas

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifts bro.

I'm definitely interested in the numbers you put up. Our build and size is similar in appearance so its nice to see how everything is holding up. Baseball in college huh? Man I wish I could do everything over again. I would have played baseball all through school. I liked it back then but I love it now! Keep it up man.

When taking your back pose next time a quick tip would be to widen your arms and show more of the center back. I have a lot of pics in my logs that could help get that back shining bro. Not trying to tell you what to do but when I changed my back stance for pics the difference was incredible. Jump in my log if you'd like bro would love to have you follow.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Nice lifts bro.

I'm definitely interested in the numbers you put up. Our build and size is similar in appearance so its nice to see how everything is holding up. Baseball in college huh? Man I wish I could do everything over again. I would have played baseball all through school. I liked it back then but I love it now! Keep it up man.

When taking your back pose next time a quick tip would be to widen your arms and show more of the center back. I have a lot of pics in my logs that could help get that back shining bro. Not trying to tell you what to do but when I changed my back stance for pics the difference was incredible. Jump in my log if you'd like bro would love to have you follow.
Thanks for the tip man. I'm gonna look at ur pics cause I don't know jack about posing! Appreciate the help. And yea I'm deff gonna jump on board and follow man! Thanks for joining me here. And yea played four years and got a shot in independent ball but broke my damn ankle so I'm rehabbing to see if I can get heathy in time for spring training, we'll see, great sport man! Good to see someone with a similar build on board

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the tip man. I'm gonna look at ur pics cause I don't know jack about posing! Appreciate the help. And yea I'm deff gonna jump on board and follow man! Thanks for joining me here. And yea played four years and got a shot in independent ball but broke my damn ankle so I'm rehabbing to see if I can get heathy in time for spring training, we'll see, great sport man! Good to see someone with a similar build on board
That sucks that you were about to get a shot at going farther in baseball and then boom the damn ankle goes! Get back at it, if there is one thing I'm noticing about this alphamine run its that it will really get you in the right mind state to turn it up a notch. The mental focus I have and the boost in drive I'm noticing is unbelievable right now. One again I'll say the product is so much more then just a "fat burner".

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
That sucks that you were about to get a shot at going farther in baseball and then boom the damn ankle goes! Get back at it, if there is one thing I'm noticing about this alphamine run its that it will really get you in the right mind state to turn it up a notch. The mental focus I have and the boost in drive I'm noticing is unbelievable right now. One again I'll say the product is so much more then just a "fat burner".
Yea man, it was crushing to have it happen the way it did but it is what it is. I'm hoping this stuff starts kicking in because I've heard that its got some nootropic properties and isn't hit a fat burner like you said.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Update 9/19/12

Cardio Day

20 minutes of elliptical interval training

3 minutes jog at level 6 and 1 minute full speed at level 15 and back and forth until 20 minute mark has been reached.

First dose went down at 10:00am. Nice lil jolt of energy and feeling lil increased body heat. Again a little extra sweating today during cardio which is nice and looking forward to seeing the leaning effects of this and shedding of the water weight I'm carrying.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
In case I didn't have enough motivation...the girly just gave me the word that were going as Adam and Eve in a month to big Halloween party...my outfit consists of tan colored boxer briefs with leaves on it, that's it! Gotta say im excited to be boast the ego a bit and show off the progress with my body, but now I gotta really take this log to another level and get those abs shredded and lower abs to show their face! Wish me luck bro's!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Just stay focused man! I'm sure you will kill it before Halloween! Abs of steel!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Just stay focused man! I'm sure you will kill it before Halloween! Abs of steel!
No doubt man. Appreciate it! Getting after chest and back tonight late night, gotta love 24 hr gyms

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Workout 9/20 @ 12:00am

Chest & Back

SUPERSET
Incline DB
40reps-30lbs
30-40
20-60
11-75
10-75
Reverse Fly
40-15
30-25
20-35
11-50
10-55

SUPERSET
Lat Pulldown
11-140
10-140
20-100
30-85
40-65
Seated Bench Machine
11-170
10-180
20-130
30-110
40-70

Cable Cross Up
12-20
10-25
10-25
8-30

Seated Back Extension Machine
12-150
10-170
10-190
8-210

Abdominals Superset
Decline Reverse Crunch w/ Pop Up
4x12
Decline Straight Leg Raise
4x12

Well it's 10am and just doses número uno on the road right now. Workout last night after work was intense. Was really dialed in. Sweating was the usual nothing increased. The energy boost is where I felt the Alphamine last night. Usually when work is winding down at midnight I'm pretty tired and really gotta will myself to the gym, but last few days I'm feeling a great energy throughout work and beyond. Killed it last night and really turned up intensity last night. Rest times are all 45seconds or less in between sets. Been in good spirits if that makes any sense lol, got some real stressful stuff going on right now but lately been feeling a bit better bout everything. Could be placebo but just in a goodies lately and the girly mentioned it too yesterday. Just something to note. Second dose will be before work at 3pm...got another cardio session tonight after work. Im fasting as well today and seeing how long i can hold off. will update when i break it later. gotta just Keep plugging away.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Second dose at 3pm. Late night leg session after work. Got some rehab stuff to do on top of my normal lift. Be back then

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
You were saying you have to shred up before the end of October. Try Intermittent fasting. Its working for me! This is the first time i am really doing it. I gotta say i am impressed.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
You were saying you have to shred up before the end of October. Try Intermittent fasting. Its working for me! This is the first time i am really doing it. I gotta say i am impressed.
I'm going to look into it. Never done it before and not sure how to correctly work it. Thanks for he help! Deff will try anything to help me lose te extra bf

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Alright 9/22/12

Legs and Arms

Mixed it up today. 2 scoops Alphamine at 9:30am followed by 1 scoop Razor8 pre at 10am. Just absolutely crushed the session. I was moving at a ridiculous pace. 30 seconds max rest in between sets. Crushed through it. My leg numbers are low cause I'm still building back up from surgery...hoping by November/December I'm back on my normal leg numbers. But here's the lift, sweat like a bastard today it was good. Almost threw up to be honest, couldn't catch my breathe but just couldn't stop myself kept chugging along.

Leg Press
495 x 10
635 x 8
725 x 8
775 x 8

SUPERSET
DB Deadlift
50 x 12
55 x 10
60 x 8
65 x 8
Bicep Curl
25 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 8
35 x 8

SUPERSET
Calf Raise
135 x 12
135 x 12
155 x 10
185 x
Split Barbell Lunge Assisted
90 x 10
90 x 8
100 x 8
110 x 8

SUPERSET
Bar Curl
50 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 10
DROP: 60 x 10 - 40 x 8 - 20 x 10
Overhead Bar Press
50 x 12
50 x 12
60 x 10
DROP: 60 x 10 - 40 x 13 - 20 x 16

Seated Tricep Pushdown
150 x 13
190 x 12
210 x 10
230 x 7 - 170 x 6 - 110 x 7

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Haven't eaten yet today. Reading up on intermittent fasting and such. Still learning been busy last few days with family stuff and work nonstop then visiting the girly an hour away. Just been running and haven't had time to sit down and read up enough yesterday I had whole wheat bagel for breakfast round noon and then chicken breast for dinner with some rice. Will be weighing in on Monday. Today I'm heading to Mets game and then got nice lil date planned at Melting Pot so that may be a cheat meal for the week, sorry but can't resist! Been feeling pretty good through an through all week. Liking the pick me up from the Alphamine

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found this - been a bit MIA lately, so I apologize - and watching. Re the IF - use the protocols as a BASELINE to start with and then adjust and adapt your nutrition for YOU. All the best - end of October is plenty of time to lean down. Will be using Alphamine myself when it arrives - so quietly observing from the background.

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Just found this - been a bit MIA lately, so I apologize - and watching. Re the IF - use the protocols as a BASELINE to start with and then adjust and adapt your nutrition for YOU. All the best - end of October is plenty of time to lean down. Will be using Alphamine myself when it arrives - so quietly observing from the background.

~Rosie~
Good to have you along! Thanks for the advice. Tomorrow I got a day off to myself so ill be catching up on that IF protocols and such. Looking forward to seeing how well I can trim down over the next few weeks!

Really cheated today at Melting Pot but the girly and I needed a night out so I'm forgiving myself for it. She deserved it for sure so figured I might as well indulge myself! Be back tomorrow after my lift.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to have you along! Thanks for the advice. Tomorrow I got a day off to myself so ill be catching up on that IF protocols and such. Looking forward to seeing how well I can trim down over the next few weeks!

Really cheated today at Melting Pot but the girly and I needed a night out so I'm forgiving myself for it. She deserved it for sure so figured I might as well indulge myself! Be back tomorrow after my lift.
No worries :)

As far as "cheating", it helps sometimes, and sometimes being "good" is 90% of what we do and the "cheating" is what gets the results, LOL (SMALL few who can "outtrain" a "bad" diet). Anyways, carry on :D

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders

Arnold DB
30lbs x 30reps
35 x 20
50 x 10
55 x 6
60 x 6

SUPERSET
Seated DB Lat Raise
30 x 6
30 x 6
25 x 10
20 x 20
15 x 30
Bent Over Reverse Fly
30 x 6
30 x 6
25 x 10
20 x 20
15 x 30

SUPERSET
Cable Rope Forehead Pull
70 x 12
90 x 10
100 x 8
110 x 8 - 90 x 8 - 70 x 12
Behind Head Wide Pull-up

SUPERSET
Weighted Crunch Machine
120 x 12
130 x 12
140 x 12
160 x 12
Hanging Leg Raise

2 scoops first dose at 11:30am and 1 scoop second at 5:00pm. Workout was intense as they have been lately since starting Alphamine. Rest periods were 30-45 seconds. Recovery has been tremendous today, feeling revved up and ready to go a little earlier than usual between sets. Energy has been increased as well. Alertness is up and feel wide awake all day long. No lethargy or dragging at all. Didn't eat until about 3pm today and had a whole wheat sandwich of roast beef. Resisted the urge at the bar and had water and no food or beers watching the games. Going to have a shake before bed and call it a night early today.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lifts there bro. I might give some seated lat raises and reverse flys a go. How you like em?

The energy all day on alphamine is nice. For how long do you typically notice the boost?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Good lifts there bro. I might give some seated lat raises and reverse flys a go. How you like em?

The energy all day on alphamine is nice. For how long do you typically notice the boost?
Thanks! The seated lateral raises supersetted with the reverse flies is a great combo. Really years up the shoulders like none other. You'll enjoy that. As for the energy, usually notice it for a few hours to be honest. The nice part for me is no crash! Loving it this far. You been killing it btw man on ur lifts, been silently following along on ur thread. Well done sir

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Alright well my phone was dead so couldn't track last nights lift after work. So I'm going off memory

SUPERSET
Chest/Back
Flat DB Bench
60lbs x 15 reps
65 x 12
75 x 10
76 x 10
DB Shrug w/ Hold
70 x 15
75 x 12
75 x 10
75 x 10

Incline Smith Machine Press
135 x 12
185 x 9
185 x 6
166 x 8

SUPERSET
Underhand Grip Lat Pulldown
130 x 12
140 x 12
160 x 10
170 x 8
High Cable Crossover
20 x 12
25 x 12
30 x 10
35 x 8

Seated Back Extension Machine
170 x 12
190 x 10
190 x 10
210 x 8

AB CIRCUIT

Decline Bench Pop Up
25 - 25 - 25 - 25
Decline Bench Reverse Crunch
12 - 12 - 12 - 12
Toe Touches
20 - 20 - 20 - 20
Machine Weighted Side Crunch
90 x 15
90 x 15
110 x 15
110 x 15

Workout was real good tonight. Was crushing through it. Rest periods were 30-45 seconds again. First dose was at 11am and second at 5pm. Energized all night thru work and beyond into my workout at 12:30am. Used a free sample of Lecheek's Speed X3 preworkout. Was dialed in. I'm feeling lean, sounds weird as a description it i just feel a little tighter. Still early so nothing dramatic but just slightly tighter feeling. I am deff more vascular that's for sure. Seeing that vein in my hips that I haven't seen in a while so that's a deff plus. Feel really good all week, high spirits. Which isn't easy with the current stressors going on right now. Enjoying the Alphamine and the kick of energy I'm getting and the workouts are certainly much more intense. Today is a cardio day, it'll be a half hour at cruising speed on elliptical keeping the heart rate around 130-140.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
9/26/12

First dose was two scoops at 6:40am. Felt immediate boost in energy bout 20-30 mins after takin it. At work and wide awake now. Gotta love it especially running on 6 hours of sleep. Will be back later to report my lift around 6-7pm.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
9/26/12

First dose was two scoops at 6:40am. Felt immediate boost in energy bout 20-30 mins after takin it. At work and wide awake now. Gotta love it especially running on 6 hours of sleep. Will be back later to report my lift around 6-7pm.
2 scoops gives me that good boost in energy too. Love the feeling, stressful work is much more manageable with alphamine pumpin!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops gives me that good boost in energy too. Love the feeling, stressful work is much more manageable with alphamine pumpin!
Couldn't agree more. Makes dealing with stress in general much more manageable. No doubt bout it. Enjoying it this far, weighing in tonight after my lift and will report back. Next Monday I'm going to take some progress pics as well. Figure two weeks is a good gauge of its beginning effects. Like I said, already feel a little tighter in the midsection especially and more vascular in the arms.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
9/26/12

Arms

SUPERSET
Standing Bicep Curl
30reps x 20lbs
20 x 25
15 x 30
10 x 35
10 x 35
Seated Overhead DB Press
30 x 50
20 x 60
15 x 75
10 x 85
10 x 90

Cable Rope Pushdown
10 x 140
10 x 140
15 x 120
20 x 90
30 x 80

Standing Reverse DB Curl
10 x 30
10 x 30
15 x 25
20 x 20
30 x 15

BodyWeight Dips
3 sets x 20

Standing DB Hammer Up/Rotate Straight Curl
15 x 12.5
12 x 15
12 x 15
10 x 20

Lift was killer tonight. Had snakes through the arms all lift. Absolutely swollen and feeling aggressive as hell. Didn't want to stop. Was pushing through the pain of the pumps and rests were 30 seconds all night. Banged all this out in 45 minutes. Thru in some rehab ankle work on bosu ball but no need to post that. Absolutely crushed it. Energy was at an all time high. I was not jittery though. My lifting partner was begging me to slow down but kept moving along. Couldn't help it. Felt really tight today after this lift. Weighed in and I'm at 182...down 3 pounds this week :)

huggy77

huggy77

Awards
I'm heading to Mets game
sorry to hear that...

Looks like your having a nice run, saw some bad sides on other logs but yours looks pretty good... i ordered my alphamine today...

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that...

Looks like your having a nice run, saw some bad sides on other logs but yours looks pretty good... i ordered my alphamine today...
Yea it was a good game. But I haven't had much if any sides. Maybe little acne on my shoulders but that's bout it and most likely not from Alphamine. Other than that I'm loving this stuff so far. Time will tell. Good Luck with it bro!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
9/28/12

Cardio & Legs

Started with interval treadmill cardio.

Walking Backwards 3mph for 1minute, walk forwards 4mph for 1minute, run 11mph for 45 seconds, walk 4mph for 1minute, run 11mph, walk backwards 3mph for 1minute etc. cycled for 20 minutes.

Little confusing I know but the backwards work is part of my rehab and the interval works great for me personally.

Jumped over to squat rack stretched out and got to it.

Assisted Squats
135lbs x 12
225 x 10
225 x 10
245 x 8

Calf Raises
135 x 15
185 x 12
185 x 12
225 x 10

Seated Hamstring Curl
90 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 10
120 x 8

Leg Extensions
100 x 12
110 x 10
110 x 10
120 x 8

ABS
Hanging Leg Raise/Knee Ups
Decline Bench Leg Swings

Forearms
DB Swings
40 x 25
45 x 25
90 Degree DB Twists
20 x 25
25 x 25

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
10/1/12 Shoulders

SUPERSET
Stand DB Military
40reps x 20lbs
30 x 30
20 x 40
10 x 45
10 x 50
DB Shrugs
40 x 35
30 x 45
20 x 60
10 x 75
10 x 75

SUPERSET
DB Front Raise
10 x 25
10 x 25
20 x 15
30 x 10
40 x 5
DB Lat Raise
10 x 25
10 x 25
20 x 15
30 x 10
40 x 5

Bent Reverse DB Fly
7 x 25
7 x 30
7 x 30
7 x 30
7 x 30
7 x 30

Rotator Cuff and Forearm Circuit

ABS
Laying Weighted Machine Crunch
12 x 95
12 x 95
10 x 110
10 x 110
Decline Reverse Crunch w/Pop Up
Decline Pop Up

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
10/3/12

Chest & Back

Assisted Incline Bench Press
10 x 155lbs
8 x 185
8 x 185
6 x 205

Assisted Behind Back Barbell Row/Shrug
10 x 95
8 x 135
8 x 135
6 x 155

Seated Fly Machine
12 x 130
10 x 150
8 x 170
8 x 170

Cable Hammer Grip Lat Pulldown
12 x 140
10 x 160
10 x 160
8 x 180

Seated Double Cable Rotation Row
12 x 42
10 x 50
10 x 60
8 x 70

AB SUPERSET
Decline Bench Med Ball Flutter Kicks
12 - 12 - 10 - 10
Decline Bench Leg Raises
10 - 10 - 12 - 12

Seated Weighted Machine Side Crunch
12 x 90
12 x 110
10 x 120
10 x 140

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Feeling leaner and tighter than I have been before. Vascularity is through the roof. I have energy levels all day long and feel jitter free and just awake all day long. Still at 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop PM. Lean and tight all day long. Lifts have been solid and my rest periods are decreased significantly mainly because I feel like a machine and just want to keep going. Can't stop myself. Find myself In a great mood and amped up all day long an especially so when I'm getting ready for the gym. Only side effect I'm noticing is maybe slight acne.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Feeling leaner and tighter than I have been before. Vascularity is through the roof. I have energy levels all day long and feel jitter free and just awake all day long. Still at 2 scoops AM and 1 scoop PM. Lean and tight all day long. Lifts have been solid and my rest periods are decreased significantly mainly because I feel like a machine and just want to keep going. Can't stop myself. Find myself In a great mood and amped up all day long an especially so when I'm getting ready for the gym. Only side effect I'm noticing is maybe slight acne.
Definite difference from before you started Alphamine. Got to love the feeling you have when you get leaner and like what you see. And added vascularity is always nice as well. "I feel like a machine and just want to keep going" - love this! KEEP GOING, bud :thumbsup:

~Rosie~

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. I feel like my acne is acting up too. But, it could just be coincidence

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Good job man. I feel like my acne is acting up too. But, it could just be coincidence
Yea just something I noticed. Confidence certainly isn't low on this. I know it's a designed fat burner but I gotta say I enjoy the 'feel good' aspect of it too!

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Definite difference from before you started Alphamine. Got to love the feeling you have when you get leaner and like what you see. And added vascularity is always nice as well. "I feel like a machine and just want to keep going" - love this! KEEP GOING, bud :thumbsup:

~Rosie~
Thanks! Been really just trying to kill it every day in there. Keeping intensity up and rest periods downs. Really switching up the rep range and trying to keep everything guessing. Loving the tightened feeling this far, really can't wait to see how it tightens me up over the next two weeks.