Endurance - FAHRENHEIT NUTRITION -BBG's new go to preworkout

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
51fEi8kFe9L._SS500_.jpg

ENDURANCE is one of the most complete sports supplements for all athletes because the ingredients provide an extra edge during high intensity workouts, reduces muscle soreness, and increases storage of energy in muscle and facilitates creation of energy for muscles to use. Along with the staples found in other BCAA powder the additions of Beta Alanine and Creatinol-O-Phosphate make ENDURANCE the most complete BCAA powder on the market!
My review. I have been using this for several days, 1 scoop preworkout.

Taste: 10/10: no better tasting supplement. I liked litup, formula x, premax, plus a thousand others, but this is literally tasty. Like, my girlfriend wants a sip whwnever I mix up a scoop.

Mixability: 9/10: Mixes surprisingly well considering how many Bcaas there are in here. Would be 10/10 but some aminos float at the bottom

pumps: BOOM 10/10. Insane. Literally like im on test. Loving the higher dose of beta alanine and the creatine.

Strength gains: 8/10:For a natty supp, I was able to increase strength a bit over 2 weeks (whwre I usually maintain.) Pretty impressive.

Drive: 5/10 The pumps drive me, but norhing in here is really telling me to GO KICK ASS at the gym.

Overall: 8/10: Great, and I mean great, preworkout drink. However, this would be a 9/10 if not for the inclusion od glutamine at such a low dosage.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be using two scoops tomorrow for my workout to see the difference compared to just 1 scoop. Can't wait!

Forgot to mention I took a scoop 5 hours before my workout today, as my workout was delayed, and pumps were a lot less. At first I didn't really think about it and was wondering where the pumps were... then I realized later that I didn't take a second scoop right before my workout.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
In on this - considering purchasing and will be following behind the scene. Hope you don't mind.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In on this - considering purchasing and will be following behind the scene. Hope you don't mind.
Follow along for sure. That's why I'm posting! I'm pretty surprised, not a lot of hype surrounding the product. I had little idea of what to expect but pumps are great. Can't wait for a full 5 grams of BA.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
In on this!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No workout today, as I need rest before work tomorrow... but for sure I will hit the double scoop tomorrow. HELL YES.

For those interested, I'm doing DC training, 4 days a week. For those with better than average recovery. (Usually DC training is 3 days a week, follow by 4 days a week, repeat).

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
How is the routine / product combo working out?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the routine / product combo working out?
The 2 scoops, I have to say, is amazing. The pumps are absolutely killer. I would actually say that people should use 1.5 to 2 scoops per day :)

Taste is still awesome even at double dose.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys that are subbed to this, what are your thoughts on Endurance?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Endurance rocks! I was using 2 scoops of Volatile + 2 scoops of Endruance........amazing.