ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i saw in this log that you seemed to be bummed out about work-can't let it get you down, i've seen so many management people come and go it's not funny, lol.

    probably going to get some ingnite2...don't know why all these companies are using that plague to mankind facebook

    and yeah, you know i am going to follow the formasurge log!!!
    Go for the Bogo T....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Go for the Bogo T....
    ignite2 and crea-tona?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ignite2 and crea-tona?
    Yah that's the way to rock for sure... there is Crea-Trona in ignite but for recreational purposes it's fun to add some more in. Find a sweet spot and have fun with it. The powder may be quicker to kick in so start lower. I like half my daily dose pre-workout with the pills, maybe something similar with the powder would be good. I would just mix it in with my ignite....I'm cravin me some powder now.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. That's the plan right there. ^^


    So hit chest last night. Feelin' super swole walking around in there by the end of this one. What a pump!

    Chest

    10 min elliptical

    Bb bench:barx15,135x15,225x8,245x 5 PR
    Incline DB bench:80x12,90x5,90x6 PR
    Pec dec:175x10,175x8,175x7
    Rope tri press:130x12,130x11,130x9
    Machine dip:210x10,210x9,210x6

    More PRs in there. I couldn't get to the 75's for inclines so I grabbed the 80's...then the 90's. bam! Just keeps coming.

    I'm getting very low on ignite and creatrona. This run is almost up for sure. Hate to see it end!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Gains. That is all.


    in for the finale.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0


    in for the finale.

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0


    in for the finale.
    Thanks for popping in. I'm all but wrapped up. Not sure what I'm going to follow ignite with. I don't want to keep running aminosterone indefinitely so I'll make a change up. I will buy another tub though for my next one.

    For being as tired as I've been and ignite not being a stim crazy pre it really has served me well this past week still. I've been impressed with the quality of my workouts even though I'm literally yawning in the gym. Lol

    Back and biceps

    10 min adjustable runner

    Pull ups wide:12,8,5
    Bob row:155x12,155x12,155x11
    T bar row:180x10,180x10,180x9
    DB shrug:95x13,100x13,100x13
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x11,35x8
    DB hammer curl:45x7,45x7,45x6

  7. Rahl... that is awesome Bro, looks to me you have had a really killer go at this LOG, I thank you, we appreciate your hard work and details, all I ask is for a very honest and accurate final review at the end of your IGNITE Log and you my friend will have completed another fantastic LOG for us!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... that is awesome Bro, looks to me you have had a really killer go at this LOG, I thank you, we appreciate your hard work and details, all I ask is for a very honest and accurate final review at the end of your IGNITE Log and you my friend will have completed another fantastic LOG for us!
    It's coming brotha...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks for popping in. I'm all but wrapped up. Not sure what I'm going to follow ignite with. I don't want to keep running aminosterone indefinitely so I'll make a change up. I will buy another tub though for my next one.

    For being as tired as I've been and ignite not being a stim crazy pre it really has served me well this past week still. I've been impressed with the quality of my workouts even though I'm literally yawning in the gym. Lol

    Back and biceps

    10 min adjustable runner

    Pull ups wide:12,8,5
    Bob row:155x12,155x12,155x11
    T bar row:180x10,180x10,180x9
    DB shrug:95x13,100x13,100x13
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x11,35x8
    DB hammer curl:45x7,45x7,45x6
    aminosterone?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aminosterone?
    It's a enhanced form of DAA...Al blood tested up 42% on it..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    It's a enhanced form of DAA...Al blood tested up 42% on it..
    I forgot to mention an increase or more the appearance of acne on my shoulders in the last week. I've only been taking this stuff 3 days a week. Interesting...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's a enhanced form of DAA...Al blood tested up 42% on it..
    daa with a ester attached, novel!!!

    i know al doesn't bullsheit...gonna have to try this!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    daa with a ester attached, novel!!!

    i know al doesn't bullsheit...gonna have to try this!!!
    It's good stuff. I really want to run it solo

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It's good stuff. I really want to run it solo
    you guys really sold me on this stuff...next order........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    daa with a ester attached, novel!!!

    i know al doesn't bullsheit...gonna have to try this!!!
    Yah Al is a man of his word...

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It's good stuff. I really want to run it solo
    It's coming ...

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you guys really sold me on this stuff...next order........
    It's the complete package now doubt...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    you guys really sold me on this stuff...next order........
    I don't throw my endorsement around lightly as you know. I think you'll be pleased.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

    I don't throw my endorsement around lightly as you know. I think you'll be pleased.
    Getting me excited to run this
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I don't throw my endorsement around lightly as you know. I think you'll be pleased.
    GOOD AS GOLD!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Getting me excited to run this
    Yah going to help during PCT...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Well the run is up. Sad to see it go for sure. Here are my final thoughts.

    Overall: 8/10

    Taste: 10/10 I really like Finaflex's flavoring. It's light but tasty. Not overly sweet or sickening. Never really got tired of drinking it over the length of time I was using it.

    Mixability: 10/10 Couple of quick shakes and it's good. No need to reshake.

    Energy: 6/10 Ignite doesn't have that crazy strong stim feeling to it so if that's your thing this may not be for you. However, if you're like me and you prefer not to have your eyeballs shaking and your heart hitting extra beats this will get you through many a workout. Took a few workouts before the energy in this mix really started to settle in. It's almost as if it builds up in your system over time.

    Endurance: 10/10 This is where the formula shines. Even on days when I was very tired and the formula doesn't "wake you up" I had no problems finishing my set or my workouts.

    Strength: 10/10 Now, to be fair, I ran this along with Creatrona but over the past 6 weeks my strength has reached new highs. Not even on PH cycles in the past was my strength where it has been in the past couple of weeks. I have hit PRs in Bench and Squat repeatedly.

    Overall, I highly recommend giving Ignite a try. Through many formulations it has remained solidly in my top 3. I would cycle this one just for the strength gains. Once Finaflex gets Aminosterone in caps and you could do both together I think you could have one nice natty strength cycle for sure.

    Thanks again to Al and Doug for letting me log this out. Great product and I wish you guys a ton of success with it. Now, on to new adventures and until next time...

  21. Nice review man
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

  22. Good review, like I have said earlier I don't know if stim is the most important part of a good pre-workout, it's how you're body preforms. I still get all the stim I need from this. I am pretty stim resistant but it almost scares me to think what would constitute a 10/10 in the stim department.. not for me thanks.. Plus if a product is too strong stim wise then I would be encouraged to take less dulling the effects of the more important aspects.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Good review, like I have said earlier I don't know if stim is the most important part of a good pre-workout, it's how you're body preforms. I still get all the stim I need from this. I am pretty stim resistant but it almost scares me to think what would constitute a 10/10 in the stim department.. not for me thanks.. Plus if a product is too strong stim wise then I would be encouraged to take less dulling the effects of the more important aspects.
    it's all in how you are wired...back in hs i used to trade rorer 714's for black beauty's all the time. stims enhanced my sports performance better than anything, used to feel like i could run thru brick walls on those beauty's. but the guy i traded the rorers to didn't like feeling wired, so it worked out good, lol. our entire football team was pretty evenly divided between uppers and downers....but hey, it was the 70's.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's all in how you are wired...back in hs i used to trade rorer 714's for black beauty's all the time. stims enhanced my sports performance better than anything, used to feel like i could run thru brick walls on those beauty's. but the guy i traded the rorers to didn't like feeling wired, so it worked out good, lol. our entire football team was pretty evenly divided between uppers and downers....but hey, it was the 70's.
    Agreed. I know you're a stim junkie. LOL In HS I was the guy with the downers.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Agreed. I know you're a stim junkie. LOL In HS I was the guy with the downers.
    see, it's good we all don't like the same things...could you imagine the trouble if every guy was only attracted to the same kind of chick....now that would cause some serious problems, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it's all in how you are wired...back in hs i used to trade rorer 714's for black beauty's all the time. stims enhanced my sports performance better than anything, used to feel like i could run thru brick walls on those beauty's. but the guy i traded the rorers to didn't like feeling wired, so it worked out good, lol. our entire football team was pretty evenly divided between uppers and downers....but hey, it was the 70's.
    Hey I used the yellow jackets in football I like my stims when I'm slayin folks. They were pretty smooth though ...fuggin strong but smooth. I get a pretty good stim from ignite... for a workout don't need much more. I also use a lot of PX which is very strong as it helps me focus. I have some ADHD so I figure is better than the prescription stuff. I use it more than I should right now though. Have to give it a rest soon.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like my stims when I'm slayin folks.



  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    see, it's good we all don't like the same things...could you imagine the trouble if every guy was only attracted to the same kind of chick....now that would cause some serious problems, lol.
    Haha. I'm attracted to all kinds man. You only have one??!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Well the run is up. Sad to see it go for sure. Here are my final thoughts.

    Overall: 8/10
    Just curious, you rated it an overall 8/10 which is fine, your review to rate for sure, but you gave it a 10/10 on 4/5 categories and a 6/10 on one of them, which if my math serves me correctly that is 46/50 which computes to a 9.2/10???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
  3. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:13 PM
  4. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Log in
Log in