ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I have not. I have a bottle of ignite Im saving for PCT but I have enough faith in them that its worth the purchase. Love the speedx3 but its a lil strong for squat or deadlift days. Like you said with the free creatrona its a sweet deal. Ive been off creatine for about 3 months so could be real good to me
    I agree. I love the focus more than "energy" on those big lift days.

Got a normal chest day in today.

Chest

10 min elliptical warmup

Bb bench: barx15,135x15,225x8,245x4
    Pec dec:160x15,175x12,175x8
    Incline DB press: 75x8,75x8,75x6
    Skull crusher:90x10,90x7,90x7
    Tri rope press:140x9,140x7,140x5

Weighed myself today for the first time recently. Up to 189. That didn't take long. Lol 6 lbs from last years peak weight.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I agree. I love the focus more than "energy" on those big lift days.

Got a normal chest day in today.

Chest

10 min elliptical warmup

Bb bench: barx15,135x15,225x8,245x4
    Pec dec:160x15,175x12,175x8
    Incline DB press: 75x8,75x8,75x6
    Skull crusher:90x10,90x7,90x7
    Tri rope press:140x9,140x7,140x5

Weighed myself today for the first time recently. Up to 189. That didn't take long. Lol 6 lbs from last years peak weight.
    6 lbs wow... what's goiin on here
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

6 lbs wow... what's goiin on here
    Gains. That is all.

4. Congrats on the gains my friend, keep up the great work, FINAFLEX has got yo Back!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    Yes Sir throwing extra's in you PCT to help keep the edge coming of cycle will pay off...

7. Please come and welcome our new FINAFLEX Team Members... Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
    www.finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    Thanks. 1 Alpha looks very good. I haven't run it it.

Last night was back and biceps

Back bi

Elliptical warmup:10 min

Pull-ups wide:12,8,7
    Barbell row:135x15,155x12,155x10
    Tbar:135x15,180x10,180x8
    DB shrug:95x13,100x12,100x8
    Db Hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x7
    Cable row:150x10,150x6,150x7
    Camber curl:80x9,90x5
    Bench knee raise:35,25

Solid workout. Skipped the face pulls this week due to some nagging shoulder pain. Trying to pin point the cause. Those t bars felt good. Might be going up again next week.
    Got very little sleep last night though so I'm sore as hell today.

9. Well I hate to say it but no gym time for me today. I got stuck at work too late to get there. That hasn't happened in a long time and I'm not happy about it. But, I will go tomorrow instead. Way too much work to get done yet too but I can't complain about having work now can I?

10. One more time...the strength just keeps on coming. I don't think I've ever been this strong.

Legs

10 min elliptical runner

Squats:barx15,135x15,225x12,27 5x8,315x6 motherfuka!!!
    Seated calf raise:140x12,140x12,140x15
    Stiff dead:135x12,185x10,225x6

Shoulder press:110x11,130x7

11. wow...just read the entire log.

rahl, you are a master logger!!!

definately want to add ignite2 to my list now....would have tried samples but finaflex and that g'dammed facebook, ugh!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    wow...just read the entire log.

rahl, you are a master logger!!!

definately want to add ignite2 to my list now....would have tried samples but finaflex and that g'dammed facebook, ugh!!!
    LOL! Just make a "BigT" account for grabbing samples and don't use it for anything else. Honestly though man, you know me and you know I don't BS. I'm telling you personally, it's solid and so is creatrona. Right now at nutra you get the creatrona free man. I'm getting on it!

Honestly I've not been happy with my logging this time around either. I've been so busy I've had trouble getting in here as much as I should and also haven't drawn in the people I would normally draw. I need to fix that.
    That said my next log is FormaSurge. I know you want to follow that so keep your eyes open!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL! Just make a "BigT" account for grabbing samples and don't use it for anything else. Honestly though man, you know me and you know I don't BS. I'm telling you personally, it's solid and so is creatrona. Right now at nutra you get the creatrona free man. I'm getting on it!

Honestly I've not been happy with my logging this time around either. I've been so busy I've had trouble getting in here as much as I should and also haven't drawn in the people I would normally draw. I need to fix that.
    That said my next log is FormaSurge. I know you want to follow that so keep your eyes open!
    yeah, i saw in this log that you seemed to be bummed out about work-can't let it get you down, i've seen so many management people come and go it's not funny, lol.

probably going to get some ingnite2...don't know why all these companies are using that plague to mankind facebook

and yeah, you know i am going to follow the formasurge log!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

yeah, i saw in this log that you seemed to be bummed out about work-can't let it get you down, i've seen so many management people come and go it's not funny, lol.

probably going to get some ingnite2...don't know why all these companies are using that plague to mankind facebook

I hear ya Tom. I know it too. I just worry they sink the ship before they get off.

Got some swim time in with the Kids today. Fun times.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I hear ya Tom. I know it too. I just worry they sink the ship before they get off.

Got some swim time in with the Kids today. Fun times.
    you will know it if the ship is sinking...all of those rats will be the 1st ones off!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

Go for the Bogo T....

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Go for the Bogo T....
    ignite2 and crea-tona?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ignite2 and crea-tona?
    Yah that's the way to rock for sure... there is Crea-Trona in ignite but for recreational purposes it's fun to add some more in. Find a sweet spot and have fun with it. The powder may be quicker to kick in so start lower. I like half my daily dose pre-workout with the pills, maybe something similar with the powder would be good. I would just mix it in with my ignite....I'm cravin me some powder now.

19. That's the plan right there. ^^

So hit chest last night. Feelin' super swole walking around in there by the end of this one. What a pump!

Chest

10 min elliptical

Bb bench:barx15,135x15,225x8,245x 5 PR
    Incline DB bench:80x12,90x5,90x6 PR
    Pec dec:175x10,175x8,175x7
    Rope tri press:130x12,130x11,130x9
    Machine dip:210x10,210x9,210x6

More PRs in there. I couldn't get to the 75's for inclines so I grabbed the 80's...then the 90's. bam! Just keeps coming.

I'm getting very low on ignite and creatrona. This run is almost up for sure. Hate to see it end!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Gains. That is all.

in for the finale.

21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

in for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0

in for the finale.
    Thanks for popping in. I'm all but wrapped up. Not sure what I'm going to follow ignite with. I don't want to keep running aminosterone indefinitely so I'll make a change up. I will buy another tub though for my next one.

For being as tired as I've been and ignite not being a stim crazy pre it really has served me well this past week still. I've been impressed with the quality of my workouts even though I'm literally yawning in the gym. Lol

Back and biceps

10 min adjustable runner

Pull ups wide:12,8,5
    Bob row:155x12,155x12,155x11
    T bar row:180x10,180x10,180x9
    DB shrug:95x13,100x13,100x13
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x11,35x8
    DB hammer curl:45x7,45x7,45x6

22. Rahl... that is awesome Bro, looks to me you have had a really killer go at this LOG, I thank you, we appreciate your hard work and details, all I ask is for a very honest and accurate final review at the end of your IGNITE Log and you my friend will have completed another fantastic LOG for us!
    www.finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Rahl... that is awesome Bro, looks to me you have had a really killer go at this LOG, I thank you, we appreciate your hard work and details, all I ask is for a very honest and accurate final review at the end of your IGNITE Log and you my friend will have completed another fantastic LOG for us!
    It's coming brotha...

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Thanks for popping in. I'm all but wrapped up. Not sure what I'm going to follow ignite with. I don't want to keep running aminosterone indefinitely so I'll make a change up. I will buy another tub though for my next one.

For being as tired as I've been and ignite not being a stim crazy pre it really has served me well this past week still. I've been impressed with the quality of my workouts even though I'm literally yawning in the gym. Lol

Back and biceps

10 min adjustable runner

Pull ups wide:12,8,5
    Bob row:155x12,155x12,155x11
    T bar row:180x10,180x10,180x9
    DB shrug:95x13,100x13,100x13
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x11,35x8
    DB hammer curl:45x7,45x7,45x6
    aminosterone?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aminosterone?
    It's a enhanced form of DAA...Al blood tested up 42% on it..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 12:13 AM
  3. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:22 AM