ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    Solid advice.right here
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

2. Sorry for the late update. Been crazy busy this week! Which is good. Haha.

Tuesdays workout.

Back

10 min adjustable runner

Pull-ups wide:11,8,6,6
    Tbar:90x16,135x16,160x10
    Cable row:150x10,150xsoke bastard stole my machine...
    Bb row:155x12,155x11,165x9
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x9
    DB shrug: 100x12,100x11,100x8 grip failed...
    Bench knee raises:25,25

That a PR on the DB rows. Really feeling strong. Overall observation also, I'm extremely dry and hard right now which is awesome in a bulk!

The strength is still coming up nicely and so far no joint issues which is great. Hopefully I can get my leg workout back to normal tomorrow. The back feels pretty solid again finally. Yay!

•   

3. Legs/shoulders
    10 min adj runner
    Squat:barx15,185x12,235x10,275 x8,315x3
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x10,110x9
    Leg extension:190x12,190x10,190x8
    Leg curl:190x10,190x7,190x6
    DB Shoulder Press:70x13,70x12,70x8

From Friday night. Lets are killing me still today. Painted my kitchen today too. Lol. Fun going up and down a ladder 2 days after squats!!!

Just got word that my gym is closed tomorrow and possibly Tuesday. We're about to get smacked by a hurricane and I'm worried about getting to the gym.

4. Man there's a great deal on Ignite and creatrona stack right now on Nutra guys! Huge deal.

Ok so I missed Mondays workout but got in Tuesday. No lifting last night due to Halloween. The kids need their time!

Took a buddy of mine with me. Hope he comes back! Lol. I think I may have kicked his ass.

Back bi

10 min elliptical

Pull-up:12,8,6
    Bb row:135x16,155x10,155x10
    T bar:135x16,160x8,160x10
    DB shrug:100x11,100x9,100x7 almost dropped that thing sweating. Lol
    Incline DB curl:35x13,35x9,35x8
    Face pull:37.5x25,37.5x21,37.5x20
    Hammer curl:40x8,40x7,40x6
    Bench knee raise:35,30
    Cable row:150x7,150x8

Great pump. Had wings after this one. I do love that feeling.

Extended rest day today. Back at it tomorrow. I haven't slept for **** all week.

5. Important Request:
    To anybody and everybody who has run our products this is an adamant request that you go and review them on the AM reviews section. Just select Reviews and do a search for the product and add in your 2 cents. Honest reviews, we are not looking for props, just what we deserve.

Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Had a weird workout tonight due to the off days from the storm but I got a Squar PR so I'm happy as hell!!

Legs/chest

10 min elliptical

Squats:barx15,135x12,225x12,27 5x9,315x5 PR mutha!!!
    BB Bench:barx15,135x15,225x6,225x 6
    Pec dec:160x12,160x9,160x
    Db shoulder press:70x7,70x

Those squats were slow and deep. No half squats here.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Had a weird workout tonight due to the off days from the storm but I got a Squar PR so I'm happy as hell!!

Legs/chest

10 min elliptical

Squats:barx15,135x12,225x12,27 5x9,315x5 PR mutha!!!
    BB Bench:barx15,135x15,225x6,225x 6
    Pec dec:160x12,160x9,160x
    Db shoulder press:70x7,70x

Those squats were slow and deep. No half squats here.
    PR's on core lifts like squats are big achievements...

8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

PR's on core lifts like squats are big achievements...
    Yes they are. Think back 2 weeks man. My back was out and I wasn't even squatting. Now I hit a PR 2 weeks straight on squats. 2 weeks in a row increased reps. The strength gains are coming steadily and haven't yet plateaued. Call me impressed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Yes they are. Think back 2 weeks man. My back was out and I wasn't even squatting. Now I hit a PR 2 weeks straight on squats. 2 weeks in a row increased reps. The strength gains are coming steadily and haven't yet plateaued. Call me impressed.
    Some really good natural products you are taking and ignite does give a big boost to your workouts that is hard to live without once you've experienced it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Some really good natural products you are taking and ignite does give a big boost to your workouts that is hard to live without once you've experienced it.
    Have to say I would miss it. Think in going to hit that deal at nutra for a free creatrona with an ignite. That's a steal.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl

Have to say I would miss it. Think in going to hit that deal at nutra for a free creatrona with an ignite. That's a steal.
    Thinkin bout jumping on this as well
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

Thinkin bout jumping on this as well
    Have you tried iGnite before? Really like it myself. Not quite the frenetic energy of speed extreme but a smoother energy for me. Honestly you just can't beat that deal for a pre and some quality creatine either way.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Have you tried iGnite before? Really like it myself. Not quite the frenetic energy of speed extreme but a smoother energy for me. Honestly you just can't beat that deal for a pre and some quality creatine either way.
    I have not. I have a bottle of ignite Im saving for PCT but I have enough faith in them that its worth the purchase. Love the speedx3 but its a lil strong for squat or deadlift days. Like you said with the free creatrona its a sweet deal. Ive been off creatine for about 3 months so could be real good to me

14. You can go to far with stim, ignite has more than enough but with more focus on actual physical performance. Hek you can add good size too with the crea-trona and amnosterone. The amino profile is stellar, I just love the fuggin stuff!!!

15. It really is quite a complete pre-workout compound with many key ingredients to not only get the best workout possible, but to get the best results from your work outs as well!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattys4

I have not. I have a bottle of ignite Im saving for PCT but I have enough faith in them that its worth the purchase. Love the speedx3 but its a lil strong for squat or deadlift days. Like you said with the free creatrona its a sweet deal. Ive been off creatine for about 3 months so could be real good to me
    I agree. I love the focus more than "energy" on those big lift days.

Got a normal chest day in today.

Chest

10 min elliptical warmup

Bb bench: barx15,135x15,225x8,245x4
    Pec dec:160x15,175x12,175x8
    Incline DB press: 75x8,75x8,75x6
    Skull crusher:90x10,90x7,90x7
    Tri rope press:140x9,140x7,140x5

Weighed myself today for the first time recently. Up to 189. That didn't take long. Lol 6 lbs from last years peak weight.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I agree. I love the focus more than "energy" on those big lift days.

Got a normal chest day in today.

Chest

10 min elliptical warmup

Bb bench: barx15,135x15,225x8,245x4
    Pec dec:160x15,175x12,175x8
    Incline DB press: 75x8,75x8,75x6
    Skull crusher:90x10,90x7,90x7
    Tri rope press:140x9,140x7,140x5

Weighed myself today for the first time recently. Up to 189. That didn't take long. Lol 6 lbs from last years peak weight.
    6 lbs wow... what's goiin on here

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

6 lbs wow... what's goiin on here
    Gains. That is all.

19. Congrats on the gains my friend, keep up the great work, FINAFLEX has got yo Back!!!
    www.finaflex.com

20. nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    OLYMPUS UK REP

21. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    Yes Sir throwing extra's in you PCT to help keep the edge coming of cycle will pay off...

22. Please come and welcome our new FINAFLEX Team Members... Welcome our New FINAFLEX Reps...
    www.finaflex.com

23. Quote Originally Posted by edje007
    nice gains.....I'll nbe using the ignite during pct after my 1alpha run. Sure it will be nice and sweet just like the 1alpha.

gotta love finaflex
    Thanks. 1 Alpha looks very good. I haven't run it it.

Last night was back and biceps

Back bi

Elliptical warmup:10 min

Pull-ups wide:12,8,7
    Barbell row:135x15,155x12,155x10
    Tbar:135x15,180x10,180x8
    DB shrug:95x13,100x12,100x8
    Db Hammer curl:40x10,40x8,40x7
    Cable row:150x10,150x6,150x7
    Camber curl:80x9,90x5
    Bench knee raise:35,25

Solid workout. Skipped the face pulls this week due to some nagging shoulder pain. Trying to pin point the cause. Those t bars felt good. Might be going up again next week.
    Got very little sleep last night though so I'm sore as hell today.

24. Well I hate to say it but no gym time for me today. I got stuck at work too late to get there. That hasn't happened in a long time and I'm not happy about it. But, I will go tomorrow instead. Way too much work to get done yet too but I can't complain about having work now can I?

25. One more time...the strength just keeps on coming. I don't think I've ever been this strong.

Legs

10 min elliptical runner

Squats:barx15,135x15,225x12,27 5x8,315x6 motherfuka!!!
    Seated calf raise:140x12,140x12,140x15
    Stiff dead:135x12,185x10,225x6

Shoulder press:110x11,130x7

26. wow...just read the entire log.

rahl, you are a master logger!!!

definately want to add ignite2 to my list now....would have tried samples but finaflex and that g'dammed facebook, ugh!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

27. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    wow...just read the entire log.

rahl, you are a master logger!!!

definately want to add ignite2 to my list now....would have tried samples but finaflex and that g'dammed facebook, ugh!!!
    LOL! Just make a "BigT" account for grabbing samples and don't use it for anything else. Honestly though man, you know me and you know I don't BS. I'm telling you personally, it's solid and so is creatrona. Right now at nutra you get the creatrona free man. I'm getting on it!

Honestly I've not been happy with my logging this time around either. I've been so busy I've had trouble getting in here as much as I should and also haven't drawn in the people I would normally draw. I need to fix that.
    That said my next log is FormaSurge. I know you want to follow that so keep your eyes open!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    LOL! Just make a "BigT" account for grabbing samples and don't use it for anything else. Honestly though man, you know me and you know I don't BS. I'm telling you personally, it's solid and so is creatrona. Right now at nutra you get the creatrona free man. I'm getting on it!

Honestly I've not been happy with my logging this time around either. I've been so busy I've had trouble getting in here as much as I should and also haven't drawn in the people I would normally draw. I need to fix that.
    That said my next log is FormaSurge. I know you want to follow that so keep your eyes open!
    yeah, i saw in this log that you seemed to be bummed out about work-can't let it get you down, i've seen so many management people come and go it's not funny, lol.

probably going to get some ingnite2...don't know why all these companies are using that plague to mankind facebook

and yeah, you know i am going to follow the formasurge log!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

yeah, i saw in this log that you seemed to be bummed out about work-can't let it get you down, i've seen so many management people come and go it's not funny, lol.

probably going to get some ingnite2...don't know why all these companies are using that plague to mankind facebook

and yeah, you know i am going to follow the formasurge log!!!
    I hear ya Tom. I know it too. I just worry they sink the ship before they get off.

Got some swim time in with the Kids today. Fun times.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I hear ya Tom. I know it too. I just worry they sink the ship before they get off.

Got some swim time in with the Kids today. Fun times.
    you will know it if the ship is sinking...all of those rats will be the 1st ones off!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 01:05 AM
  2. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
  3. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:13 PM
  4. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM