ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
First off thank you to Doug and Al for allowing me to log the new formulation of ignite2.0.
I have run the last 2 versions of ignite and loved them both. So I have high expectations.

I plan to run bulk DAA on non-training days this time around. I'll run both for 30 days. I haven't even run creatine for the past month so this should be fun. I'll also be adding creatine back into my supp regimen this month.

So. First impression!

I received the berry blast flavor. This has much more flavor than I'm used to in Finaflex supplements. First time off I enjoyed it. Hopefully it won't become something that bothers me after a while. I'm not a huge fan of really strong flavors. Mixed just as well as the prior versions and about the same as any typical Preworkout.

Took my first dose tonight. I did go right to about 3/4 scoop which went well. I had a ton of energy. Not shaky at all. One thing I'll be watching for
Is that the old version sometimes made me nauseous. No issue with that tonight. Couldn't really judge my strength much because I did a lot of different things today due to my shoulder being flared up a bit.

We shall see where it goes from here!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
What a ****ty day! Ughhhhhhhh!!!!

Ok. Feel better now. Seriously though what a day at work. Man. Then we had back to school night at my kids school and I got home
Late which meant crammed in workout.

I literally had 35 mins. Busted up a few minutes in the elliptical for a quick warmup.

Pullup: 12,8,5
Bb Row:135x10,145x10,145x10
Rev grip pull down: 175x10,175x8,175x6

That's about it. Pissed. I was fired up and raging from a mix of bad day and good dose of ignite. Lol.

Rest day tomorrow. Hopefully this week settles out.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Haven't added my bulk DAA back in just yet. Hope to start tomorrow. Just ordered some staples including 20 lbs of protein. Lol

Off again today. Much needed rest day. I've been under a ton of stress lately and it's seriously hindering my recovery. This I am not happy about. I'm sleeping well enough but the stress makes it much less rewarding anyway. Something came up tomorrow already but I put it down quickly. I am not rushing through another training session. Ain't happening. So, I will be there tomorrow for full force brutality. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Man what a week. I haven't been this stresses out in years. Management change at work is killing me.
Anyway, Friday was leg day! So I've dropped squats for a few weeks. I've been having an issue with severe pain in my upper back between my shoulders. My traps are all but locking up and my neck cracks like crazy. I don't know if squats are the cause but I'm guessing parking close to 300llbs up there every week isn't helping any. So, I'm going to do leg presses for a few weeks instead. I will have to add some other core work in to compensate. Also have a nagging shoulder issue at the moment so I'm adding in a bunch if rehab work. With the limited time I get in the gym this is going to set me back but I'm old enough to know that if I don't take the time now ill just be down longer later. Here's what I did.

10 min adjustable runner warmup
Leg press: 1px12,3px10,4x10,5x10,6x10,7x6 (plates per side)
Leg ext:190x12,195x10,195x8
Leg curls:170x10 my hams are really right right now so I only did the one set to get some blood into these for a bit. Feeling much better today for it.
Side lateral raise:25x12,25x12,25x11
Bent rear lay raises:30x12,30x12,30x10
3 sets of rehab exercises.

I've just been informed that ill be logging creatrona at a mega dose soon. I'm excited rot give it a go. I haven't run creatine in quite a while. Should be fun!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ha... 1st one SUB'd!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here we go!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Al beat ya by 5 mins DW! 5 minutes!

Hahaha. Drinking my ignite now. Getting ready for national bench day. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Finally a good workout! I really haven't felt like I had a good one in weeks.

10 min elliptical warmup fast pace

Bb Bench: barx15,135x12,185x10,225x6,225x5
DB Bench: 80x12,100x7,90x6
Incline DB fly: 55x12,55x10,55x9
DB Pullovers: 75x10,75x11,75x9
Rope tri press:120x12,120x10,120x8

Really had energy tonight. I've been struggling with focus since I got back from vacation but tonight I had glimpses of it. Weights are not great but I've not used creatine even in weeks so I'm not surprised. I'm also still struggling with a shoulder.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think this version you will like better cuz if I remember correctly you are a bit dmaa sensitive and you will be able to go to town with this version with the mood enhancers taking place of the DMAA... I am a pretty postive responder to the new ingredients myself they make me feel really good...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah Rahl... I too think you are really gonna like it and can't wait to see your opinion as you progress! Thank you again for LOGGING for us with this Amazing new product, we appreciate you Brotha!!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
DMAA had tendency to nauseate me. I did have some nausea issues Friday that I believe may be the added flavoring in this version.

I'm looking forward to the full run and how I respond to it.

Thanks guys.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMAA had tendency to nauseate me. I did have some nausea issues Friday that I believe may be the added flavoring in this version.

I'm looking forward to the full run and how I respond to it.

Thanks guys.
I had to watch it with the DMAA version if I took too much but never had any problems with this one ...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Leg night last night and man am I feeling that. Stuck to my plan for 2 caps of creatrona prior.
1 full scoop of ignite 2.0.

Legs

10 min adjustable runner warmup

Leg press: 1px15,3px12,5px12,7px10,8px10,9px6
Bulgarian split squats:35'sx10,35'sx10,35'sx10
Leg curls: 190x8,190x6,190x5
Ouch. Those split squats did me in.
Front DB raise:30x10,30x8
Machine shoulder press:110x15,130x10,130x5
Machine lat raise: 90x9,90x9,90x6

This was the best workout I've had in weeks. I'm not really contributing it to any supplement it just was. I was in the zone and focused.

I really felt that the ignite hung in there in regards to energy and focus on this one. If I had more time I would have stayed and done more.

I forgot how torturous split squats are...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the Killer workout Bro, keep up the great work!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
No Bueno!
You ain't kidding! Lol

Chest

10 min elliptical warmup

Flat BB: barx15,135x12,185x12,225x8,245x3
Incline DB: 75x12,75x10,75x10
Low pulley cable fly: 40x12,40x10,40x9
Rope tri press:130x17,150x10,150x9

Definite noticeable strength gains today. That's the best my bench has looked in months. I hit 4 creatrona pre with my full scoop of ignite. Nice feeling.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I am back myself after the post PCT lull and my bridge period is rolling strong.. what a fuggin relief.. thank God for these products... I am continuing with the Crea-Trona and Pure Test till is wears out it's welcome... I don't wish to become mortal again :( Oh and I am also run the PCT Black for a bit too...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yah I am back myself after the post PCT lull and my bridge period is rolling strong.. what a fuggin relief.. thank God for these products... I am continuing with the Crea-Trona and Pure Test till is wears out it's welcome... I don't wish to become mortal again :( Oh and I am also run the PCT Black for a bit too...
Hell yeah. That stack Gould have you rocking it man. I do love DAA.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
only thing about it is, is that the libido gets a little crazy...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RAHL... you like DAA you say, well you just remind me and I promise you will be my very first choice to LOG on our new AMINOSTERONE when it comes out as a solo product. If you are not familiar with it, it is in the IGNITE-2 you are taking and it is an amplified version of DAA, makes it like 10x's more water soluble and therefore 5x's more Bioavailable in the body. English version... take half as much and get twice the results of normal DAA!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
RAHL... you like DAA you say, well you just remind me and I promise you will be my very first choice to LOG on our new AMINOSTERONE when it comes out as a solo product. If you are not familiar with it, it is in the IGNITE-2 you are taking and it is an amplified version of DAA, makes it like 10x's more water soluble and therefore 5x's more Bioavailable in the body. English version... take half as much and get twice the results of normal DAA!
I AM familiar with it. I remember saying right away that you should cap it and sell it as the new pure test. You know I'm down as soon as you have it. Now I'm all excited!!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
It's official. 4 creatrona and a full scoop of ignite kicks ass.

Back
10 min elliptical warmup

Pull-ups: 13,9,6
Barbell Row:135x12,145x12,145x11
Face pull: 32.5x25,32.5x25,32.5x20
DB curl: 40x10,40x7,40x7
Cable row:135x10,135x9,135x7
Upright row:70x8,70x6
DB hammer curl:45x6,45x7,45x6

Felt extremely strong on those pull-ups. 13 is a PR. Had to quit on the uprights. Haven't done those in a long time but the wrist was killing. Great pump throughout the workout.

I have noticed that my tolerance for the new version is much higher than the old version. I like it though. No jitters. Just good drive and focus.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's official. 4 creatrona and a full scoop of ignite kicks ass.

Back
10 min elliptical warmup

Pull-ups: 13,9,6
Barbell Row:135x12,145x12,145x11
Face pull: 32.5x25,32.5x25,32.5x20
DB curl: 40x10,40x7,40x7
Cable row:135x10,135x9,135x7
Upright row:70x8,70x6
DB hammer curl:45x6,45x7,45x6

Felt extremely strong on those pull-ups. 13 is a PR. Had to quit on the uprights. Haven't done those in a long time but the wrist was killing. Great pump throughout the workout.

I have noticed that my tolerance for the new version is much higher than the old version. I like it though. No jitters. Just good drive and focus.
Yah I don't have to be quite as careful with it but I still don't need more than a scoop...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I don't have to be quite as careful with it but I still don't need more than a scoop...
I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?
I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.
I appreciate the honesty and look forward to your final review for sure my Brotha, either way I am very glad you are enjoying using it!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the honesty and look forward to your final review for sure my Brotha, either way I am very glad you are enjoying using it!
I was "accused" of being "brutally honest" the other day. Sounds about right. Lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah by the second week I was sold on the new, much smoother and I did not think anything could be smoother than DMAA was...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....
I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?
Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....
I figured the aminosterone to be one cause. As you know I'm a big fan of DAA. But I've used DAA alongside other preworkouts and those preworkouts still lost effectiveness over time. It will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

Soon off to the gym for leg day. :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Legs

10 min adjustable runner warm up

Leg press:2px12,4x12,7x10,9x7
Front Squat: 185x7,185x8,185x7
Leg curl:190x9,200x8,200x7
Machine lat raise:90x11,110x10,120x8
DB shoulder press: 70x15,75x10

Pretty good night. Front squats felt good. I was able to go very deep on those. Below parallel. I haven't done those in ages but I'm missing squats so badly that I thought I would make the switch to front squats.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Well any thought that you might miss DMAA is out the window. In feeling great with this combo. I'm getting stronger week to week and feeling more and more pumped with each workout. Really feeling like I'm getting back in my groove. Thank you Finaflex.

Chest tri

10 min elliptical warmup
Bb bench: barx15,135x15,185x12,225x8,245x3
DB incline bench:75x10,80x10
Flat DB fly:65x10,65x10,65x10
Rope tri press:145x15,155x12,155x13
DB pullover:85x6,85x7
Bench knee raise:25,28

Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well experiment successful, was exactly the same for me like I have been saying...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday. :)
Awesome Bro, glad to hear it!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yeah guys. I have to say I'm impressed. No other supps but this, creatrona and protein right now. I feel awesome.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Focus seems to be steadily improving with use. No noticeable drop in performance as of yet either.

Back

10 min adjustable runner

Pull-ups:13,8,6
DB incline row:55x15,65x15,75x10
DB shrug:95x12,100x11,100x10
Face pull: 33.5x25,37.5x22,37.5x23
DB curl:40x9,40x7,45x6
Cable row:135x10,135x10,135x10

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...
I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

Leg day

10 min elliptical
Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

Leg day

10 min elliptical
Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...
I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it :)
Lol. Nothing feels quite like good sleep. There's just no replacement for sure.

So I went to the Chiro yesterday after fuggin my back up good on Friday. Determined that I rolled my sacrum out doing leg presses or the front squats. Got my **** back in line. Went to the gym anyway last night though I was sore as hell. I couldn't get my feet flat on the floor when I set up to bench because of the swelling in my low back. Once I out some weight on it though it sat me down. Lol. I took it "easy" on it so here's the workout.

Chest

BB bench: 135x15,185x10,225x5,225x5
Pec dec:160x16,175x12,175x10
Machine tri press:210x12,210x13,210x8
dB incline bench:75x12,75x8,75x6
Rope tri press:120x12,120x9,120x10
Bench knee raises:20

Threw in a lot of machine work to keep my back from getting to jacked up. Was a bit scary throwing those DBS up for the inclines but they went ok.

Backs feeling a lot less sore today so hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym ok tonight. Should be my back night but might become more of a shoulder trap workout depending on how the back is feeling by then.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
^^ Amen ^^

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I wholeheartedly agree. I think it may have been the front squats. I haven't done them in years so if my form compromised I have to imagine that's where it happened.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find front squats harder on the knees