ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?
    Yah by the second week I was sold on the new, much smoother and I did not think anything could be smoother than DMAA was...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.
    May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....
    I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
    What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
    What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?
    Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....
    I figured the aminosterone to be one cause. As you know I'm a big fan of DAA. But I've used DAA alongside other preworkouts and those preworkouts still lost effectiveness over time. It will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

Soon off to the gym for leg day.
    •   

6. Legs

10 min adjustable runner warm up

Leg press:2px12,4x12,7x10,9x7
    Front Squat: 185x7,185x8,185x7
    Leg curl:190x9,200x8,200x7
    Machine lat raise:90x11,110x10,120x8
    DB shoulder press: 70x15,75x10

Pretty good night. Front squats felt good. I was able to go very deep on those. Below parallel. I haven't done those in ages but I'm missing squats so badly that I thought I would make the switch to front squats.

7. Well any thought that you might miss DMAA is out the window. In feeling great with this combo. I'm getting stronger week to week and feeling more and more pumped with each workout. Really feeling like I'm getting back in my groove. Thank you Finaflex.

Chest tri

10 min elliptical warmup
    Bb bench: barx15,135x15,185x12,225x8,245 x3
    DB incline bench:75x10,80x10
    Flat DB fly:65x10,65x10,65x10
    Rope tri press:145x15,155x12,155x13
    DB pullover:85x6,85x7
    Bench knee raise:25,28

Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday.

8. Well experiment successful, was exactly the same for me like I have been saying...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday.
    Awesome Bro, glad to hear it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

10. Yeah guys. I have to say I'm impressed. No other supps but this, creatrona and protein right now. I feel awesome.

11. Focus seems to be steadily improving with use. No noticeable drop in performance as of yet either.

Back

10 min adjustable runner

Pull-ups:13,8,6
    DB incline row:55x15,65x15,75x10
    DB shrug:95x12,100x11,100x10
    Face pull: 33.5x25,37.5x22,37.5x23
    DB curl:40x9,40x7,45x6
    Cable row:135x10,135x10,135x10

12. Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...
    I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

Leg day

10 min elliptical
    Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
    Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
    Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
    Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
    DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...

14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

Leg day

10 min elliptical
    Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
    Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
    Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
    Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
    DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...
    I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it

15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it
    Lol. Nothing feels quite like good sleep. There's just no replacement for sure.

So I went to the Chiro yesterday after fuggin my back up good on Friday. Determined that I rolled my sacrum out doing leg presses or the front squats. Got my **** back in line. Went to the gym anyway last night though I was sore as hell. I couldn't get my feet flat on the floor when I set up to bench because of the swelling in my low back. Once I out some weight on it though it sat me down. Lol. I took it "easy" on it so here's the workout.

Chest

BB bench: 135x15,185x10,225x5,225x5
    Pec dec:160x16,175x12,175x10
    Machine tri press:210x12,210x13,210x8
    dB incline bench:75x12,75x8,75x6
    Rope tri press:120x12,120x9,120x10
    Bench knee raises:20

Threw in a lot of machine work to keep my back from getting to jacked up. Was a bit scary throwing those DBS up for the inclines but they went ok.

Backs feeling a lot less sore today so hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym ok tonight. Should be my back night but might become more of a shoulder trap workout depending on how the back is feeling by then.

16. Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    ^^ Amen ^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I think it may have been the front squats. I haven't done them in years so if my form compromised I have to imagine that's where it happened.

19. I find front squats harder on the knees

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I find front squats harder on the knees
    I concur but knees don't normally bother me.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I concur but knees don't normally bother me.
    Didn't bother me much till I started going heavy on them and then I kind of wish I hadn't... back when I was getting carried away and trying to recapture some of my old power. I have grown out of that.

22. So the back is about 90% today. Feeling much better. Last night I modified the workout pretty heavily to accommodate it being sore.

Upper back/biceps

10 min elliptical warmup

Really stretching the low back on this trying to loosen up

Wide pull ups:10,7,5.5(haha),4
    Incline DB row:65x13,75x9,75x10
    DB shrug:95x15x100x9,100x9

Kept losing my ****in grip!!! Grrrr

Face pull:50x25,50x25,50x25
    Incline DB curl:35x12,35x11,35x9
    DB curl:40x8,40x640x5

Have some definite soreness in the biceps and traps today. Overall fairly happy with it considering the pain I was in. Lol

23. My recovery has been stellar ... I did 22 wheel of death (PR) Tuesday evening and Wednesday at 7am I was doing 335 X8 on deads for 3 sets which is not super heavy but my core was feeling pretty blown up. No sign of that today I am completely recoverd which is damn good for an old fugger.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    My recovery has been stellar ... I did 22 wheel of death (PR) Tuesday evening and Wednesday at 7am I was doing 335 X8 on deads for 3 sets which is not super heavy but my core was feeling pretty blown up. No sign of that today I am completely recoverd which is damn good for an old fugger.
    That is awesome Doug. I have actually noticed increased recovery also. Mostly not much soreness but for me when I hit biceps they stay sore for some time. Always have. Probably because I f'n hate to curl. Lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That is awesome Doug. I have actually noticed increased recovery also. Mostly not much soreness but for me when I hit biceps they stay sore for some time. Always have. Probably because I f'n hate to curl. Lol
    Fuggin killed my shoulders today though, hope I get more of the same...

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Fuggin killed my shoulders today though, hope I get more of the same...
    Hope so man.

Backs feeling pretty good but I decided to be careful with it anyway. I used the machine leg press which is actually more like a hack squat machine than a leg press but it worked. Killed my quads.

Legs/shoulders

10 min adjustable runner warmup

Machine leg press(closer to hack squat really): 190x15,250x15,310x12,390x10 hard on the knees but easy on the back.
    Leg ext: 195x10,195x11,195x8
    Leg curls:190x9,190x7,170x6
    DB shoulder press:70x15,70x13,70x11
    DB side lat raise:35x12,35x11,35x10
    Seated bent DB lat raise:30x12,30x12,30x13

Some misc ab and stretching stuff

Another excellent pump using 4 caps creatrona prior.

27. I am noticing some muscle hardness which is great cuz I tend to get kind of watery this time of year...

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I am noticing some muscle hardness which is great cuz I tend to get kind of watery this time of year...
    Noticing the same but I couldn't really say which it's from since I'm using the creatrona also. Since I've started bulking I usually get but wet myself. Nice change.

29. Another great workout tonight. I was absolutely tingling with energy when I walked in there tonight.

10 min elliptical warmup
    Bb bench:barx15,135x15,185x12,225 x8,245x4
    Cable crossover: 42.5x12,43.5x10,42.5x11
    DB tri press:70x16,90x10,90x10
    DB fly:65x11,65x10,65x10
    Cable tri press straight bar:150x15,150x13,150x10

One of those nights where it's just fun.

30. Yah hardness comes from the combination of products I would say. I like it, it gives the appearance of increased size without much weight gain...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V
    By TurningGreen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 181
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 02:05 AM
  2. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 04:52 PM
  3. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 12:13 AM
  4. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 11:22 AM