ReIGNITE with Rahl2.0 and Finaflex

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    It's official. 4 creatrona and a full scoop of ignite kicks ass.

    Back
    10 min elliptical warmup

    Pull-ups: 13,9,6
    Barbell Row:135x12,145x12,145x11
    Face pull: 32.5x25,32.5x25,32.5x20
    DB curl: 40x10,40x7,40x7
    Cable row:135x10,135x9,135x7
    Upright row:70x8,70x6
    DB hammer curl:45x6,45x7,45x6

    Felt extremely strong on those pull-ups. 13 is a PR. Had to quit on the uprights. Haven't done those in a long time but the wrist was killing. Great pump throughout the workout.

    I have noticed that my tolerance for the new version is much higher than the old version. I like it though. No jitters. Just good drive and focus.
    Yah I don't have to be quite as careful with it but I still don't need more than a scoop...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I don't have to be quite as careful with it but I still don't need more than a scoop...
    I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?
    I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.
    I appreciate the honesty and look forward to your final review for sure my Brotha, either way I am very glad you are enjoying using it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    I appreciate the honesty and look forward to your final review for sure my Brotha, either way I am very glad you are enjoying using it!
    I was "accused" of being "brutally honest" the other day. Sounds about right. Lol
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I agree as well, I like the newer version with no DMAA better, personally. How about you Doug? Rahl?
    Yah by the second week I was sold on the new, much smoother and I did not think anything could be smoother than DMAA was...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I can't make that determination yet honestly. It seems to be getting more effective the longer I use it which is interesting. Almost backwards on the pre workout segment really. I am really enjoying it and would put it up there with anything else that I have used. I'm just not sure yet whether I "prefer" it or not.
    May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    May exact same impression till it just got to be better for me than the old. Funny after my first use I didn't know if it lasted long enough for me then by about the 5th I was seeing it last way longer than it needed to....
    I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
    What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I'm starting to see it last longer myself which seems so freak in weird. Lol. It always goes the other way with these things.
    What ingredient is it that is taking time to kick in like that do you think?
    Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Creat-tona and amnosterone for starters I know some of the mood enhancers have a very long half-life, might be they take some time to start working ....
    I figured the aminosterone to be one cause. As you know I'm a big fan of DAA. But I've used DAA alongside other preworkouts and those preworkouts still lost effectiveness over time. It will be interesting to see if this trend continues.

    Soon off to the gym for leg day.

  11. Legs

    10 min adjustable runner warm up

    Leg press:2px12,4x12,7x10,9x7
    Front Squat: 185x7,185x8,185x7
    Leg curl:190x9,200x8,200x7
    Machine lat raise:90x11,110x10,120x8
    DB shoulder press: 70x15,75x10

    Pretty good night. Front squats felt good. I was able to go very deep on those. Below parallel. I haven't done those in ages but I'm missing squats so badly that I thought I would make the switch to front squats.

  12. Well any thought that you might miss DMAA is out the window. In feeling great with this combo. I'm getting stronger week to week and feeling more and more pumped with each workout. Really feeling like I'm getting back in my groove. Thank you Finaflex.

    Chest tri

    10 min elliptical warmup
    Bb bench: barx15,135x15,185x12,225x8,245 x3
    DB incline bench:75x10,80x10
    Flat DB fly:65x10,65x10,65x10
    Rope tri press:145x15,155x12,155x13
    DB pullover:85x6,85x7
    Bench knee raise:25,28

    Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday.

  13. Well experiment successful, was exactly the same for me like I have been saying...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Felt really strong on bench tonight. Every rep was solid the whole way through. Felt strong everywhere. I don't normally do lower rep pullovers but I wanted that big DB. Lol. Had to go for it the way I felt tonight. Awesome for a Monday.
    Awesome Bro, glad to hear it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. Yeah guys. I have to say I'm impressed. No other supps but this, creatrona and protein right now. I feel awesome.

  16. Focus seems to be steadily improving with use. No noticeable drop in performance as of yet either.

    Back

    10 min adjustable runner

    Pull-ups:13,8,6
    DB incline row:55x15,65x15,75x10
    DB shrug:95x12,100x11,100x10
    Face pull: 33.5x25,37.5x22,37.5x23
    DB curl:40x9,40x7,45x6
    Cable row:135x10,135x10,135x10

  17. Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yes it does that, I don't know why the stim/focus seems stronger as you use it but it has something to do with there abiltity to make these mood enhancers do different things, long half life as when used with G8 they really seem to kick in the next day and now this increase in potency over time ... it's most curious...
    I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

    Leg day

    10 min elliptical
    Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
    Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
    Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
    Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
    DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

    After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    I better G8 combo is sweet. I've never tried it. I've used AI's 3Z and really enjoyed it. G8 is a drink though right? I'd prefer a cap at night.

    Leg day

    10 min elliptical
    Leg press: 2px15,4x12,6x12,9x7
    Front squat:185x10,205x8,205x6
    Leg curl:195x9,205x7,200x7
    Machine lat raise:110x10,110x9,110x8
    Machine shoulder press:110x10,120x8,130x4
    DB bent lat raise:30x15,30x12,30x10

    After an exhaustingly frustrating week Ignite picked me right up and powered me through a solid leg workout. These weeks have been killing me at work. It may soon be time for a change after 17 years with the same company...
    I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I don't thing anything touches G8, it's fuggin strong, a real game changer for me... I took it last night slept 7 hours straight which is unheard of for me at my age and woke up and felt like I had slept much longer as I was so energized... I didn't need my ignite but took it anyway cuz I wanted it
    Lol. Nothing feels quite like good sleep. There's just no replacement for sure.

    So I went to the Chiro yesterday after fuggin my back up good on Friday. Determined that I rolled my sacrum out doing leg presses or the front squats. Got my **** back in line. Went to the gym anyway last night though I was sore as hell. I couldn't get my feet flat on the floor when I set up to bench because of the swelling in my low back. Once I out some weight on it though it sat me down. Lol. I took it "easy" on it so here's the workout.

    Chest

    BB bench: 135x15,185x10,225x5,225x5
    Pec dec:160x16,175x12,175x10
    Machine tri press:210x12,210x13,210x8
    dB incline bench:75x12,75x8,75x6
    Rope tri press:120x12,120x9,120x10
    Bench knee raises:20

    Threw in a lot of machine work to keep my back from getting to jacked up. Was a bit scary throwing those DBS up for the inclines but they went ok.

    Backs feeling a lot less sore today so hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym ok tonight. Should be my back night but might become more of a shoulder trap workout depending on how the back is feeling by then.

  21. Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    ^^ Amen ^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Knock on wood but I am very good at avoiding injury now that I need to be more careful. Less is more in a lot of cases. I am developing as good or better than I idd when I used to lift heavy and I feel 100% better. No aching joints and I feel younger than I did 10 years ago and I look better. Not saying your not careful just want to throw this out there. Not only for your benefit but for others that might be listening. Almost nobody cares how much you lift unless that is your sport. Looking good often involves less poundage. Use progressive style and start about 60% push things if it's there but don't if it's not. Form failure, know where that is.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I think it may have been the front squats. I haven't done them in years so if my form compromised I have to imagine that's where it happened.

  24. I find front squats harder on the knees
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    I find front squats harder on the knees
    I concur but knees don't normally bother me.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 03:52 PM
  2. Confused with Fina and T-Gel
    By mrallnatural in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-27-2003, 11:13 PM
  3. What's the deal with CLA and Omega-6?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 10:22 AM
Log in
Log in