Pes erase pro,alpha-t2,alphamine Get ripped or die trying stack

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Love pes products been running erase pro at 1 pill a day back to back cycles lost 8% bf .. I train hard soon to compete anyway stats are 189-190 pounds bodyfat. 9%.. other supps included bcaas akkg creatine ester,ecgg, cla, ready to get to about 6-7% at hopefully. 185-182..I will post progress pics off my erase (one of the best products ive used ) As soon as I access a laptop Later today.Have buddy uploading Pic of my results off back to back erase pro

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Get Ripped or Die Tryin' Mayne!!!!

In 4 the nudez

steppinRazor

Awards
I'll sub to this

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Still waiting on package to start. Cycle..would like to ads anabeta elite to the stack hopefully I receive it..also thinkin about adding Tta-500 that I have on hand ..will update when received.. Will b Doing 25 min hiit cardio on empty stomach with 20-30 moderate intensity after workout.. Diet consists of 300 g protein 100 g carbs and 70-80 grams fat..will carb cycle on stack low.. With 0-200 carbs anyway will show progress with pics..

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looks like you're off to a great start. love the Erase!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love pes products been running erase pro at 1 pill a day back to back cycles lost 8% bf .. I train hard soon to compete anyway stats are 189-190 pounds bodyfat. 9%.. other supps included bcaas akkg creatine ester,ecgg, cla, ready to get to about 6-7% at hopefully. 185-182..I will post progress pics off my erase (one of the best products ive used ) As soon as I access a laptop Later today.Have buddy uploading Pic of my results off back to back erase pro
You have a nice stack there :) You should definitely be able to get to the 6-7% bodyfat - just make sure that your first focus is on MAINTAINING your CURRENT muscle mass. Should take you about anywhere from 3-6 weeks to get to 6% bodyfat - all the best!

~Rosie~

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Thanks Rosie yea my main concern is maintaining the mass I achieved loosing minimum during this cut anyway day 1 of alphamine and t2 awesome taste , energy thought the roof I'm a stim junkie by far so I have a high tolerance and this hit me within 45 min. Did 30 min hitt on empty stomac instead of 20 just diddnt realize my intensity and duration lol so far so good ... chest workout late afternoon sipped 2 scoops of alphamine throughout with my aminos gave me a nice clean energy intensity was high throughout workout which is abnormal usually I fatigue after drop set incline anyway workout was incline bench 245x 12 275x8 drop set 315,225,135 next, incline dumbbell 120x6 100x8 flat bench 275x6 drop set 275,225 dips 2 plates plus body weight x3 flys (machine max out at 250) x10...I flew through this routine VERY CLEAN energy no jitters I sweated like no other but first time I completed this workout and felt like I can do more ! Ha I had to drag my self out the gym ...I work at a gym so that's even harder to do ! Here's a pic of day 1....unfortunately I can't upload pics just yet will soon as possible

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Thanks Rosie yea my main concern is maintaining the mass I achieved loosing minimum during this cut anyway day 1 of alphamine and t2 awesome taste , energy thought the roof I'm a stim junkie by far so I have a high tolerance and this hit me within 45 min. Did 30 min hitt on empty stomac instead of 20 just diddnt realize my intensity and duration lol so far so good ... chest workout late afternoon sipped 2 scoops of alphamine throughout with my aminos gave me a nice clean energy intensity was high throughout workout which is abnormal usually I fatigue after drop set incline anyway workout was incline bench 245x 12 275x8 drop set 315,225,135 next, incline dumbbell 120x6 100x8 flat bench 275x6 drop set 275,225 dips 2 plates plus body weight x3 flys (machine max out at 250) x10...I flew through this routine VERY CLEAN energy no jitters I sweated like no other but first time I completed this workout and felt like I can do more ! Ha I had to drag my self out the gym ...I work at a gym so that's even harder to do ! Here's a pic of day 1....unfortunately I can't upload pics just yet will soon as possible
That was a brutal workout mayne! I was dying mid way through haha

Heres your before / after pics, wasn't sure what order to put them in

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Good ish bottom pic is my before and after of my back to back erase pro..almost a week in loving it do far will do a more updated status with pics in couple days

Nico1

Nico1

Awards
Down 2 pounds (prob water) almost a week in, so far loving the stack!