AI Sports 3Z/HGH Po/Phenibut review

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received a 2 week sample run of AI Sports 3Z and some of their Phenibut.

I took it for the majority of my final weeks of contest prep. I was having trouble sleeping and stxnas was kind enough to send me something to help out.

Between being on tons of stims, 2hrs of cardio and training, my mother had suffered a heart attack, was dealing with a drug addicted family member and a 40-50hr work week.....I had lot on my plate for prep.

I started with just 3 caps 3Z and 1 cap Phenibut, I felt relaxed about 45min after taking them. Didn't really put me to sleep, just kind of mellowed me out. After repeated use of the 3Z and adding the Phenibut when need be (every 2 or 3 days) this became a go to stack. Within 45minutes of taking them, I was out!

Now with sleep aids come waking up groggy, at least for me with things like Benadryl & NyQuil. I didn't have any trouble, in fact sometimes I was getting just 5hrs of sleep and feeling fine in the morning 4am comes early my friends.

When I tried mixing their HGHPro, it just relaxed me but I couldn't fall asleep. It actually kept from from sleeping. I thought it may have been isolated but I tried it a few times and even the other day with my last doses and it kept me up.

The 3Z and Phenibut are a solid combo. If sleeping issues arise again for me, this will be my go to. Its cheap/affective/wake up fine. Any questions, shoot away!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3z gives me a solid nights sleep. Like you said, it won't knock you out, but it relaxes you and once asleep you are out for the night.

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
glad you liked them... everyone responds differently so its all about finding out what works best for you

dalto

dalto

Awards
OP - Have you used the 3Z stand alone? Wondering if it causes any grogginess in the mornings.

I've used phenibut in the past but even just 1 cap will leave me feeling groggy & weird the next day. Kind of dizzy.

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
OP - Have you used the 3Z stand alone? Wondering if it causes any grogginess in the mornings.

I've used phenibut in the past but even just 1 cap will leave me feeling groggy & weird the next day. Kind of dizzy.
phenibut tends to make me feel ''off'' the next day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use 3Z all the time and have no issues in the mornings.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 hours is my normal sleep time and this does the job. You might be able to get samples from one of the reps if that is an interest.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is my standard amount so I definitely need to make it count.