AI Sports 3Z/HGH Po/Phenibut review - AnabolicMinds.com

AI Sports 3Z/HGH Po/Phenibut review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AI Sports 3Z/HGH Po/Phenibut review

Received a 2 week sample run of AI Sports 3Z and some of their Phenibut.

I took it for the majority of my final weeks of contest prep. I was having trouble sleeping and stxnas was kind enough to send me something to help out.

Between being on tons of stims, 2hrs of cardio and training, my mother had suffered a heart attack, was dealing with a drug addicted family member and a 40-50hr work week.....I had lot on my plate for prep.

I started with just 3 caps 3Z and 1 cap Phenibut, I felt relaxed about 45min after taking them. Didn't really put me to sleep, just kind of mellowed me out. After repeated use of the 3Z and adding the Phenibut when need be (every 2 or 3 days) this became a go to stack. Within 45minutes of taking them, I was out!

Now with sleep aids come waking up groggy, at least for me with things like Benadryl & NyQuil. I didn't have any trouble, in fact sometimes I was getting just 5hrs of sleep and feeling fine in the morning 4am comes early my friends.

When I tried mixing their HGHPro, it just relaxed me but I couldn't fall asleep. It actually kept from from sleeping. I thought it may have been isolated but I tried it a few times and even the other day with my last doses and it kept me up.

The 3Z and Phenibut are a solid combo. If sleeping issues arise again for me, this will be my go to. Its cheap/affective/wake up fine. Any questions, shoot away!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

3z gives me a solid nights sleep. Like you said, it won't knock you out, but it relaxes you and once asleep you are out for the night.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

glad you liked them... everyone responds differently so its all about finding out what works best for you
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

OP - Have you used the 3Z stand alone? Wondering if it causes any grogginess in the mornings.

I've used phenibut in the past but even just 1 cap will leave me feeling groggy & weird the next day. Kind of dizzy.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dalto View Post
    OP - Have you used the 3Z stand alone? Wondering if it causes any grogginess in the mornings.

I've used phenibut in the past but even just 1 cap will leave me feeling groggy & weird the next day. Kind of dizzy.
    phenibut tends to make me feel ''off'' the next day.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I use 3Z all the time and have no issues in the mornings.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I use 3Z all the time and have no issues in the mornings.
    Good to know. Any idea how long it's effects last? Some nights I only have time for 6 hours sleep max.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

6 hours is my normal sleep time and this does the job. You might be able to get samples from one of the reps if that is an interest.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dalto

Good to know. Any idea how long it's effects last? Some nights I only have time for 6 hours sleep max.
    That's what I would roll on some days for prep, never had any real issues.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

That is my standard amount so I definitely need to make it count.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D2footballjrc's finally awake to write a review. AI Sports 3Z.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 11:23 AM
  2. Southpaw Reviews AI Sports 3Z
    By southpaw23 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-06-2011, 11:58 AM
  3. AI Sports 3Z & HGHpro Sample Reviews
    By T50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2011, 01:21 AM
  4. ~AI Sports RecoverPro Lemon & Raspberry BCAA review~