Ben is on fire with Ignite 2!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. I did another run day because I do not know how many of these nice days we got left. I did 1 mile in 5:46seconds. I really was feeling good and pushing myself back down to my pr of 5:03 . My second mile after my 5min break was a little slower than expectation, but my first was better. The second was a 7:36. Ignite is helping me so much in the weight room and on the track!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

2. I am getting pretty dependant on the product as I do all early AM workouts so I won't take it every day as I don't want to take a break...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Benchef like a champ today!

175/8 185/6 200/4 215/3 230/2 245/1 260/1
    I feel like my progress is consistenly increasing. I really like this new program I am doing. My goal for the end of senior year is to bench 355. Its a hefty one, but I have surprise myself many times before.
    I do alot of accessory workouts that I dont list because I feel like the main workouts give the best overview of rhe day and changes throughout the entire progress.

Weighted dips 55/ 10 10 10
    weighted pushups 75/ 4 4 6
    My shoulder feels a little weird so I am taking it easy today and tomorrow
    serving number 20!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

4. Sounds great this is a good product for you no doubt...

5. Yesterday was deadlift and I am feeling it today!
    155/8 190/6 225/4 255/3 285/2 315/1 325/1
    I than did walking lunges for about 25yds at a time with 65's. 3 sets
    One arm rows with 75's 9/7/6
    Good mornings to end it with 105( low but back issues) 12 10 8
    •   

6. Today I felt my body on the urge of needing a break so I decided to stretch it out
    Two touch 2 times 30 each
    spread two touch 2 times 35seconds
    crossover two times 40seconds
    Scorpions each leg two times each
    turnk twist 2 times 40seconds
    planks 3 sets 35 seconds
    standing calf stretch 2 tines each leg 45secs

7. serving 23 today!

8. Yah I did deads yesterday 335 X 8 3 sets which for me is not super heavy for me but I am pleased as I find that it's hard to do deads with my waist being so tiny and I am under 200. I am getting used to being this way so numbers should go back up. Oh and I lift raw... I did 22 wheel of death the night before (PR) .. core took a pounding but I am feeling pretty damn good.

9. b

bbb

10. I apologize for posting a little more sporadically then a normally due over the past week or so. I am a finalist for a large scholarship so the majority of my free time away from school and ec go to that application and process. I do have one more serving left for tomorrow, but I am going to post my final review now because I have a free time and I believe that 29 servings have given me a great understanding of the capabilities of Ignite 2 by Finaflex

Ignite 2 is the best preworkout I have ever tried, plain short and simple. It provides a nice, clean feel that gets one mentally and physically ready for a workout without those weird tingles/shakes and crashes that are all to common in preworkouts today. I have gained a lot of strength back using this product alone. I feel like it facilitated myself gaining back to were I was and then skyrocketed me pass those plateaus that were in my way when I stopped lifting. The taste of this was delicious. It took me about 2 servings to get the right water to powder ratio, but once I do boy did it taste good. It had no after taste or residue left over. It is a clean delicious preworkout that goes down as easy as a cool glass of cherry kool-aid. I experienced no sleep issues like I have had with other preworkouts. I normally lift around 5 or 6, but around 10 or 11 I can sleep like a log. I have led others onto this product and they all agree with me. Ignite 2 is all around a great product that delivers more than it promises. The price is cheap and well below what something of this quality should sell for. My biggest issue with Ignite 2 over the course of my 30 servings is whether to order they flavor Finaflex sent me or try watermelon. If any of you guys have any questions about my experience with Finaflex and their product Ignite 2. Post here or send me a pm and I would be glad to reply as soon as I can. I again thank dreamweaver, scotty and finaflex for this opportunity.

11. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I apologize for posting a little more sporadically then a normally due over the past week or so. I am a finalist for a large scholarship so the majority of my free time away from school and ec go to that application and process. I do have one more serving left for tomorrow, but I am going to post my final review now because I have a free time and I believe that 29 servings have given me a great understanding of the capabilities of Ignite 2 by Finaflex

Ignite 2 is the best preworkout I have ever tried, plain short and simple. It provides a nice, clean feel that gets one mentally and physically ready for a workout without those weird tingles/shakes and crashes that are all to common in preworkouts today. I have gained a lot of strength back using this product alone. I feel like it facilitated myself gaining back to were I was and then skyrocketed me pass those plateaus that were in my way when I stopped lifting. The taste of this was delicious. It took me about 2 servings to get the right water to powder ratio, but once I do boy did it taste good. It had no after taste or residue left over. It is a clean delicious preworkout that goes down as easy as a cool glass of cherry kool-aid. I experienced no sleep issues like I have had with other preworkouts. I normally lift around 5 or 6, but around 10 or 11 I can sleep like a log. I have led others onto this product and they all agree with me. Ignite 2 is all around a great product that delivers more than it promises. The price is cheap and well below what something of this quality should sell for. My biggest issue with Ignite 2 over the course of my 30 servings is whether to order they flavor Finaflex sent me or try watermelon. If any of you guys have any questions about my experience with Finaflex and their product Ignite 2. Post here or send me a pm and I would be glad to reply as soon as I can. I again thank dreamweaver, scotty and finaflex for this opportunity.
    Thanks, you mentioned that it delivers more than expected and that was the way it was for all of us, as the product got stonger after multiple uses it caught us off guard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  2. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:29 PM