Ben is on fire with Ignite 2!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. I started myself off with elevated deadlifts on a 4in platform. I started light and I work to a weight that was higher than expected. Anyone that followed my other log knows that deadlifting is my baby

" Deadlift Till I'm Dead"
    Straight bar 4in elevated deadlift 135/8 185/6 205/4 225/3 275/2 285/1 315/1( I felt really good so I went for what I wanted)
    Good morings- 95/8 5 5
    wrist rollers- 10lbs 5 times

I felt really good. My back is feeling fine but I am going to baby it because one bas lift and Im gone for a while. Deads really hit me hard in s good way,

Ignite 2 is doing better than expected. I found a great powder to water ratio. The taste is excellent almost like a treat.
    No real outward signs of it working like vascular wise or "shakes", but inside I was pumped and feeling great.
    I am pumped for the rest of my supply!
    PS. I let my bud try a scoop and he is ordering some on payday!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I started myself off with elevated deadlifts on a 4in platform. I started light and I work to a weight that was higher than expected. Anyone that followed my other log knows that deadlifting is my baby

Straight bar 4in elevated deadlift 135/8 185/6 205/4 225/3 275/2 285/1 315/1( I felt really good so I went for what I wanted)
    Good morings- 95/8 5 5

I felt really good. My back is feeling fine but I am going to baby it because one bas lift and Im gone for a while. Deads really hit me hard in s good way,

Ignite 2 is doing better than expected. I found a great powder to water ratio. The taste is excellent almost like a treat.
    No real outward signs of it working like vascular wise or "shakes", but inside I was pumped and feeling great.
    Bro it tastes like berry candy. Delightful
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Bro it tastes like berry candy. Delightful
    I know! I am so surprise by a preworkout tasting thia good
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

4. Strong deadlifts Ben! Keep up the good work
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

5. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I started myself off with elevated deadlifts on a 4in platform. I started light and I work to a weight that was higher than expected. Anyone that followed my other log knows that deadlifting is my baby

Good morings- 95/8 5 5

Yep, this is one of the best kept secrets on the market and that's why we had to get the info out there... everybody is gaga over some of the real strong stim products but this product delivers where it counts in the Rubber mat!!! And how smooth is that stim... damn sweet...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yep, this is one of the best kept secrets on the market and that's why we had to get the info out there... everybody is gaga over some of the real strong stim products but this product delivers where it counts in the Rubber mat!!! And how smooth is that stim... damn sweet...
    Truth man...
    It's some real deal Shiz
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. goood workout update comingg up!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    goood workout update comingg up!!
    Yeaaaaaaaa buddy !
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

9. Bench day!!!

It was a busy day so its a shorty and a goodiee!!

flat bench 155/8 180/6 200/4 215/3 225/2 245/1
    I was so happy with this, I thought I was going to lose more than this!

Weighted dips 45plate 8 8 10 6 3

Weighted pushups 50lb on my back 15 13 5

I died after this, I am a fund believer that you dont have to do 35 different workouts to make gains. Simple workouts done properly over time will give ample progression

Ignite was perfect today. I had the lazy sunday in me. I took my delicious ignite and was ready to lift within 35minutes. I dont really have any tolerance yet. So im still felling all of it. My hats off to the guys at finaflex!

10. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Bench day!!!

It was a busy day so its a shorty and a goodiee!!

flat bench 155/8 180/6 200/4 215/3 225/2 245/1
    I was so happy with this, I thought I was going to lose more than this!

Weighted dips 45plate 8 8 10 6 3

Weighted pushups 50lb on my back 15 13 5

I died after this, I am a fund believer that you dont have to do 35 different workouts to make gains. Simple workouts done properly over time will give ample progression

Ignite was perfect today. I had the lazy sunday in me. I took my delicious ignite and was ready to lift within 35minutes. I dont really have any tolerance yet. So im still felling all of it. My hats off to the guys at finaflex!
    Nice day for sure. Weighted pushups? So you're that guy in my gym and I see and go dafuq was that? :P Super simple, super effective workout day.
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

11. thats the best type! I love weighted dips, pullups and pushups. All are great!

12. Beautiful day. I got a 99 on my AP European test so I was feeling good myself. So i decided to go for a run. I took ignite 39minutes before my run. I was feeling pumped the entire time I was stretching. I decided to do two 1mile run with half the time I ran my first as a break.
    My first run was 6:39 and my second was 7:14.

My legs are pretty sore but overall a good workout!

13. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Beautiful day. I got a 99 on my AP European test so I was feeling good myself. So i decided to go for a run. I took ignite 39minutes before my run. I was feeling pumped the entire time I was stretching. I decided to do two 1mile run with half the time I ran my first as a break.
    My first run was 6:39 and my second was 7:14.

My legs are pretty sore but overall a good workout!
    Not bad times man
    The short runs, I feel the creatona really help and the gplc aids the fat and glucose metabolism. Pretty sweet product, also well done on test
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

14. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Not bad times man
    The short runs, I feel the creatona really help and the gplc aids the fat and glucose metabolism. Pretty sweet product, also well done on test
    Thanks bud. im really deelinf the support bro! I love running. I had to stop doing track because of my ankle. In eight grade my best official time was a 5:17. I finished 2nd in my district. In ninth grade though, I had to pick between football and track. I choose the one I had more fun doing than the one I was better at!

With school I cant wait to I get accepted into colleges. November 1st is when I find out. Im pumped!
    today was serving number 10

15. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro

Thanks bud. im really deelinf the support bro! I love running. I had to stop doing track because of my ankle. In eight grade my best official time was a 5:17. I finished 2nd in my district. In ninth grade though, I had to pick between football and track. I choose the one I had more fun doing than the one I was better at!

With school I cant wait to I get accepted into colleges. November 1st is when I find out. Im pumped!
    today was serving number 10
    I had serve 5 today .
    Just had chest. Weights went up, veins popping everywhere.
    Cricket tonight so sprint work lol...need carbs hahah
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

16. I read that this preworkout gas has really been treating you well. I am going to put out that it is the best I have ever had! Good stuff, from lifting to running to silly games like cricket

17. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I read that this preworkout gas has really been treating you well. I am going to put out that it is the best I have ever had! Good stuff, from lifting to running to silly games like cricket

Cool I liked the DMAA version so much but I think I am growing to like this just as much or a little better over the long haul...that's a relief cuz I did not know what to expect without my beloved stim prodcut. This is so clean though, I didn't know that it could get cleaner than DMAA but for me it seems foggy in comparison to this new stim.

18. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I read that this preworkout gas has really been treating you well. I am going to put out that it is the best I have ever had! Good stuff, from lifting to running to silly games like cricket
    Now now bro
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

19. The new is superior I feel.
    Good work lads
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

20. Im writting this mid workout. I love nothing more than pushing myself past the barriars of limatations built from the ignorant thinking of myself and others. There is no greater feeling than warming up with yesteryears max. Than to pick up more than you and those fools weights combined. Lifting is not a life choice, but a trait that consists of not letting one "man" tell you who you are or can be!

21. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Im writting this mid workout. I love nothing more than pushing myself past the barriars of limatations built from the ignorant thinking of myself and others. There is no greater feeling than warming up with yesteryears max. Than to pick up more than you and those fools weights combined. Lifting is not a life choice, but a trait that consists of not letting one "man" tell you who you are or can be!
    Yah that's the ignite talking boys ... lol or instigating the need for i t being said, it's how I think when using it ... I feel like a champ ...

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah that's the ignite talking boys ... lol or instigating the need for i t being said, it's how I think when using it ... I feel like a champ ...
    It's the alpha male
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

23. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    It's the alpha male
    Yah I am alpha and charged on this shyte...

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I am alpha and charged on this shyte...
    I'm def more randy on this
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

25. I took ignite 2 today not for a physical workout, but for a mental workout. I took 3 SAT Subject tests , math 2 US History and Bio E. I was focused and productive because of it!

26. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    I took ignite 2 today not for a physical workout, but for a mental workout. I took 3 SAT Subject tests , math 2 US History and Bio E. I was focused and productive because of it!
    Nice bro.
    It's pretty sweet stuff
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

27. Squat Day!!!

I had a back injury a while back so I always baby it. I can not hurt it again.

Squat- 135/8 185/6 245/4 275/3 285/2 315/1 225/6

lunges with 45lbs dumbells 14,12,13,8,5
    smith machine elevated calf raise- 185/8 225/6 275/8 300/5

Squats were feeling real good. I am really focusing my form to make sure that my foundation for the rest of my life is way above par. I wish my gym had a monobar, but I luck out with the powerrack because I am the perfect height for the pegs.

My supply of ignite is getting smaller everyday. I have to make sure that I dont run out of it. I feel like an order is comming soon. Finaflex knows how to run a company. They give you some knowing you will come back and buy it time after time

28. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Squat Day!!!

Squats were feeling real good. I am really focusing my form to make sure that my foundation for the rest of my life is way above par. I wish my gym had a monobar, but I luck out with the powerrack because I am the perfect height for the pegs.

My supply of ignite is getting smaller everyday. I have to make sure that I dont run out of it. I feel like an order is comming soon. Finaflex knows how to run a company. They give you some knowing you will come back and buy it time after time
    Top shelf thinkin bruz
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

29. Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    Squat Day!!!

lol yah like I said the first one's free kiddies

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

lol yah like I said the first one's free kiddies
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 04:30 PM
  2. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 10:54 PM
  3. Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 01:29 PM