Ben is on fire with Ignite 2! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Ben is on fire with Ignite 2!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

thats the best type! I love weighted dips, pullups and pushups. All are great!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Beautiful day. I got a 99 on my AP European test so I was feeling good myself. So i decided to go for a run. I took ignite 39minutes before my run. I was feeling pumped the entire time I was stretching. I decided to do two 1mile run with half the time I ran my first as a break.
    My first run was 6:39 and my second was 7:14.

My legs are pretty sore but overall a good workout!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/training-forum/198788-highschool-athlete-thread.html
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro
    Beautiful day. I got a 99 on my AP European test so I was feeling good myself. So i decided to go for a run. I took ignite 39minutes before my run. I was feeling pumped the entire time I was stretching. I decided to do two 1mile run with half the time I ran my first as a break.
    My first run was 6:39 and my second was 7:14.

My legs are pretty sore but overall a good workout!
    Not bad times man
    The short runs, I feel the creatona really help and the gplc aids the fat and glucose metabolism. Pretty sweet product, also well done on test
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79

Not bad times man
    The short runs, I feel the creatona really help and the gplc aids the fat and glucose metabolism. Pretty sweet product, also well done on test
    Thanks bud. im really deelinf the support bro! I love running. I had to stop doing track because of my ankle. In eight grade my best official time was a 5:17. I finished 2nd in my district. In ninth grade though, I had to pick between football and track. I choose the one I had more fun doing than the one I was better at!

With school I cant wait to I get accepted into colleges. November 1st is when I find out. Im pumped!
    today was serving number 10
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks bud. im really deelinf the support bro! I love running. I had to stop doing track because of my ankle. In eight grade my best official time was a 5:17. I finished 2nd in my district. In ninth grade though, I had to pick between football and track. I choose the one I had more fun doing than the one I was better at!

With school I cant wait to I get accepted into colleges. November 1st is when I find out. Im pumped!
    today was serving number 10
    I had serve 5 today .
    Just had chest. Weights went up, veins popping everywhere.
    Cricket tonight so sprint work lol...need carbs hahah
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I read that this preworkout gas has really been treating you well. I am going to put out that it is the best I have ever had! Good stuff, from lifting to running to silly games like cricket
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by benmayro View Post
    I read that this preworkout gas has really been treating you well. I am going to put out that it is the best I have ever had! Good stuff, from lifting to running to silly games like cricket

Cool I liked the DMAA version so much but I think I am growing to like this just as much or a little better over the long haul...that's a relief cuz I did not know what to expect without my beloved stim prodcut. This is so clean though, I didn't know that it could get cleaner than DMAA but for me it seems foggy in comparison to this new stim.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Now now bro
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

The new is superior I feel.
    Good work lads
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Im writting this mid workout. I love nothing more than pushing myself past the barriars of limatations built from the ignorant thinking of myself and others. There is no greater feeling than warming up with yesteryears max. Than to pick up more than you and those fools weights combined. Lifting is not a life choice, but a trait that consists of not letting one "man" tell you who you are or can be!
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im writting this mid workout. I love nothing more than pushing myself past the barriars of limatations built from the ignorant thinking of myself and others. There is no greater feeling than warming up with yesteryears max. Than to pick up more than you and those fools weights combined. Lifting is not a life choice, but a trait that consists of not letting one "man" tell you who you are or can be!
    Yah that's the ignite talking boys ... lol or instigating the need for i t being said, it's how I think when using it ... I feel like a champ ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah that's the ignite talking boys ... lol or instigating the need for i t being said, it's how I think when using it ... I feel like a champ ...
    It's the alpha male
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    It's the alpha male
    Yah I am alpha and charged on this shyte...
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Yah I am alpha and charged on this shyte...
    I'm def more randy on this
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I took ignite 2 today not for a physical workout, but for a mental workout. I took 3 SAT Subject tests , math 2 US History and Bio E. I was focused and productive because of it!
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

I took ignite 2 today not for a physical workout, but for a mental workout. I took 3 SAT Subject tests , math 2 US History and Bio E. I was focused and productive because of it!
    Nice bro.
    It's pretty sweet stuff
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Squat Day!!!

I had a back injury a while back so I always baby it. I can not hurt it again.

Squat- 135/8 185/6 245/4 275/3 285/2 315/1 225/6

lunges with 45lbs dumbells 14,12,13,8,5
    smith machine elevated calf raise- 185/8 225/6 275/8 300/5

Squats were feeling real good. I am really focusing my form to make sure that my foundation for the rest of my life is way above par. I wish my gym had a monobar, but I luck out with the powerrack because I am the perfect height for the pegs.

My supply of ignite is getting smaller everyday. I have to make sure that I dont run out of it. I feel like an order is comming soon. Finaflex knows how to run a company. They give you some knowing you will come back and buy it time after time
  18. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Squat Day!!!

Squats were feeling real good. I am really focusing my form to make sure that my foundation for the rest of my life is way above par. I wish my gym had a monobar, but I luck out with the powerrack because I am the perfect height for the pegs.

My supply of ignite is getting smaller everyday. I have to make sure that I dont run out of it. I feel like an order is comming soon. Finaflex knows how to run a company. They give you some knowing you will come back and buy it time after time
    Top shelf thinkin bruz
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Squat Day!!!

lol yah like I said the first one's free kiddies
  20. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

lol yah like I said the first one's free kiddies
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I did another run day because I do not know how many of these nice days we got left. I did 1 mile in 5:46seconds. I really was feeling good and pushing myself back down to my pr of 5:03 . My second mile after my 5min break was a little slower than expectation, but my first was better. The second was a 7:36. Ignite is helping me so much in the weight room and on the track!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I am getting pretty dependant on the product as I do all early AM workouts so I won't take it every day as I don't want to take a break...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Benchef like a champ today!

175/8 185/6 200/4 215/3 230/2 245/1 260/1
    I feel like my progress is consistenly increasing. I really like this new program I am doing. My goal for the end of senior year is to bench 355. Its a hefty one, but I have surprise myself many times before.
    I do alot of accessory workouts that I dont list because I feel like the main workouts give the best overview of rhe day and changes throughout the entire progress.

Weighted dips 55/ 10 10 10
    weighted pushups 75/ 4 4 6
    My shoulder feels a little weird so I am taking it easy today and tomorrow
    serving number 20!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Sounds great this is a good product for you no doubt...
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Yesterday was deadlift and I am feeling it today!
    155/8 190/6 225/4 255/3 285/2 315/1 325/1
    I than did walking lunges for about 25yds at a time with 65's. 3 sets
    One arm rows with 75's 9/7/6
    Good mornings to end it with 105( low but back issues) 12 10 8
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Today I felt my body on the urge of needing a break so I decided to stretch it out
    Two touch 2 times 30 each
    spread two touch 2 times 35seconds
    crossover two times 40seconds
    Scorpions each leg two times each
    turnk twist 2 times 40seconds
    planks 3 sets 35 seconds
    standing calf stretch 2 tines each leg 45secs
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

serving 23 today!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I did deads yesterday 335 X 8 3 sets which for me is not super heavy for me but I am pleased as I find that it's hard to do deads with my waist being so tiny and I am under 200. I am getting used to being this way so numbers should go back up. Oh and I lift raw... I did 22 wheel of death the night before (PR) .. core took a pounding but I am feeling pretty damn good.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

b

bbb
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I apologize for posting a little more sporadically then a normally due over the past week or so. I am a finalist for a large scholarship so the majority of my free time away from school and ec go to that application and process. I do have one more serving left for tomorrow, but I am going to post my final review now because I have a free time and I believe that 29 servings have given me a great understanding of the capabilities of Ignite 2 by Finaflex

Ignite 2 is the best preworkout I have ever tried, plain short and simple. It provides a nice, clean feel that gets one mentally and physically ready for a workout without those weird tingles/shakes and crashes that are all to common in preworkouts today. I have gained a lot of strength back using this product alone. I feel like it facilitated myself gaining back to were I was and then skyrocketed me pass those plateaus that were in my way when I stopped lifting. The taste of this was delicious. It took me about 2 servings to get the right water to powder ratio, but once I do boy did it taste good. It had no after taste or residue left over. It is a clean delicious preworkout that goes down as easy as a cool glass of cherry kool-aid. I experienced no sleep issues like I have had with other preworkouts. I normally lift around 5 or 6, but around 10 or 11 I can sleep like a log. I have led others onto this product and they all agree with me. Ignite 2 is all around a great product that delivers more than it promises. The price is cheap and well below what something of this quality should sell for. My biggest issue with Ignite 2 over the course of my 30 servings is whether to order they flavor Finaflex sent me or try watermelon. If any of you guys have any questions about my experience with Finaflex and their product Ignite 2. Post here or send me a pm and I would be glad to reply as soon as I can. I again thank dreamweaver, scotty and finaflex for this opportunity.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I apologize for posting a little more sporadically then a normally due over the past week or so. I am a finalist for a large scholarship so the majority of my free time away from school and ec go to that application and process. I do have one more serving left for tomorrow, but I am going to post my final review now because I have a free time and I believe that 29 servings have given me a great understanding of the capabilities of Ignite 2 by Finaflex

Ignite 2 is the best preworkout I have ever tried, plain short and simple. It provides a nice, clean feel that gets one mentally and physically ready for a workout without those weird tingles/shakes and crashes that are all to common in preworkouts today. I have gained a lot of strength back using this product alone. I feel like it facilitated myself gaining back to were I was and then skyrocketed me pass those plateaus that were in my way when I stopped lifting. The taste of this was delicious. It took me about 2 servings to get the right water to powder ratio, but once I do boy did it taste good. It had no after taste or residue left over. It is a clean delicious preworkout that goes down as easy as a cool glass of cherry kool-aid. I experienced no sleep issues like I have had with other preworkouts. I normally lift around 5 or 6, but around 10 or 11 I can sleep like a log. I have led others onto this product and they all agree with me. Ignite 2 is all around a great product that delivers more than it promises. The price is cheap and well below what something of this quality should sell for. My biggest issue with Ignite 2 over the course of my 30 servings is whether to order they flavor Finaflex sent me or try watermelon. If any of you guys have any questions about my experience with Finaflex and their product Ignite 2. Post here or send me a pm and I would be glad to reply as soon as I can. I again thank dreamweaver, scotty and finaflex for this opportunity.
    Thanks, you mentioned that it delivers more than expected and that was the way it was for all of us, as the product got stonger after multiple uses it caught us off guard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 273
    Last Post: 05-19-2012, 03:30 PM
  2. Tiny is on FIRE with AppNut's LIT-UP/DRIVE! (Sponsored)
    By thetinyguy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 369
    Last Post: 11-10-2011, 09:54 PM
  3. Feels like my thigh is on fire when I wake up.
    By DerickVonD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:29 PM