hvactech's glycobol sponsored log

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
first off thanks to john smeton and AI sports for sponsoring this log. ive used slinshot with good results so im looking forward in seeing the comparison. im not really sure if complex vs simple carbs will make a huge difference but i will be dosing 1 cap for every 35g carbs 3 times a day.

starting stats:
174-175lbs
13% bf

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
dosed 2 caps before first meal around 10am, and another 2 caps about an hour after my workout, both meals around 80 carbs. i can feel an instant fullness roughly half hour about meal completion with less bloat. veins appeared to be alot more visible.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dosed 2 caps before first meal around 10am, and another 2 caps about an hour after my workout, both meals around 80 carbs. i can feel an instant fullness roughly half hour about meal completion with less bloat. veins appeared to be alot more visible.
What bodyfat% you trying to get down too??

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i dont have a set bf goal, for the last few weeks ive been more in a recomp phase and it shows, i need a better current pic but im more concerned with lean mass at the moment. ultimately 10% is where im thinking at 200lbs, long term of course

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i dont have a set bf goal, for the last few weeks ive been more in a recomp phase and it shows, i need a better current pic but im more concerned with lean mass at the moment. ultimately 10% is where im thinking at 200lbs, long term of course
You'll get there

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
update: today was only a single 2 cap dose after an hour prior to working out. had roughly 120g carbs, semi fasted during work today with low low carbs. the most notable feeling is no bloat on my high carbs meals and a since of muscle fullness. im down 1 lb from last week and hope to continue the trend, aiming for 5 total lbs lost by the end of glycobol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Used 1 dose tonight with 120 carbs, i dosed 15 minutes before meal and still felt the same as 30 minutes pre dosing. Going to incorporate simple carbs with a few doses.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Used 1 dose tonight with 120 carbs, i dosed 15 minutes before meal and still felt the same as 30 minutes pre dosing. Going to incorporate simple carbs with a few doses.
Is 1 cap strong enough for 120 carbs??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Is 1 cap strong enough for 120 carbs??

one dose refers to 2 caps. i may try 3 caps with carbs in the 120 range

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
so new diet gamplan, will only consume a large carb meal post workout in which i will use 3 caps with 120 carbs, everything else through out the day will be 20 carbs or less and will try and stay under 200 total carbs daily until the start up of mechabol.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so new diet gamplan, will only consume a large carb meal post workout in which i will use 3 caps with 120 carbs, everything else through out the day will be 20 carbs or less and will try and stay under 200 total carbs daily until the start up of mechabol.
Sounds good, seeing as the large carb meal is postworkout and you're taking 3 caps, all those carbs should go to the right places:lol:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Sounds good, seeing as the large carb meal is postworkout and you're taking 3 caps, all those carbs should go to the right places:lol:
i hope, cause i LOVE carbs!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
down to 171 lbs as of this morning, have been dosing 3 caps at 120 carbs with post meal. only dosing once per day. today was back and after dosing settled in my back spread was still nice and full. i will continue with this dosing till bottle runs out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
down to 171 lbs as of this morning, have been dosing 3 caps at 120 carbs with post meal. only dosing once per day. today was back and after dosing settled in my back spread was still nice and full. i will continue with this dosing till bottle runs out.
171? :thumbsup:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
weight still hovering around 172 but have been increasing cals more than normal. still using 3 caps with 120 carbs post w/o and all is good at the moment monday is the start of my cycle so i will increase carbs some more. :burger:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
weight still hovering around 172 but have been increasing cals more than normal. still using 3 caps with 120 carbs post w/o and all is good at the moment monday is the start of my cycle so i will increase carbs some more. :burger:
Increasing carbs is always fun.:D

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking Defined Bro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Word. Keep up the hard work.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thank you. Dieting really starting to pay off
And Dieting is the hardest part, anybody can go to the gym and throw weights around, that's the easy part. Eating chicken, tuna and broccoli day after day after day...not so easy.:hammer:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
completely finished with glycobol, id like to say thanks to vidapreta and AaronJP1 for following along in the short ride it was and another thanks to AI Sports for the oppertunity to review this produc. nothing super duper to report on as far as efectiveness other than a feeling of fullness ofter dosing. i can not comment on its ability to aid in fat loss as i went towards maintenance calories for the most part but i can say that no additinal fat was gained with the high amount of carbs i was consuming. i did use simple carbs and complex and noticed no difference between using the two either, i tried to keep dosing post at 3 caps with 120 carbs in the form of pasta, fruits, karbolyn. i would most likely try this product again during a full bulk mode in which my carb intake is 300g and above. for what its worth i did pack some lean mass onto my legs but mostly from the fact they are neglected and i assume its new growth. recovery seems better as well on this product which is a huge plus in my book. thanks again!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
completely finished with glycobol, id like to say thanks to vidapreta for following along in the short ride it was and another thanks to AI Sports for the oppertunity to review this produc. nothing super duper to report on as far as efectiveness other than a feeling of fullness ofter dosing. i can not comment on its ability to aid in fat loss as i went towards maintenance calories for the most part but i can say that no additinal fat was gained with the high amount of carbs i was consuming. i did use simple carbs and complex and noticed no difference between using the two either, i tried to keep dosing post at 3 caps with 120 carbs in the form of pasta, fruits, karbolyn. i would most likely try this product again during a full bulk mode in which my carb intake is 300g and above. for what its worth i did pack some lean mass onto my legs but mostly from the fact they are neglected and i assume its new growth. recovery seems better as well on this product which is a huge plus in my book. thanks again!
Oh yeah I wasn't around @ all. ;)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
sorry, edited......