Setting the world on fire with Ignite2 (sponsored by Finaflex)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Ok just got done with my first work out with the new Ignite 2. Here's my initial thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) I only used about 3/4 of a scoop lid say to start with 1/2 to check your tolerance. Mixed it in 12 oz of water. Taste was pretty good it just has that chemical after taste I'm not fond of. Next time with a full scoop I'll mix it with 20oz and see how that works.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I put it in a shaker cup shook for 10 sec and it was perfectly blended.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 Today on the way home from work I was thinking of pushing my work out till tommorow because I was totally beat. But, when I saw my Ignite 2 had arrived I thought it would be a good day to put it to the test. No regrets even starting out tired I had plenty of energy and some of the best pumps I've had in a long time. I actually started to see the veins in my bi's start to show up. I went up on almost everyone of my sets in weight and/or reps. Then I went for a short run.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've tried most of them. What I'm really interested in is to see how the extra ingredients make a difference in the next couple weeks. I'll post up again in a few more day.​

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good first review and it's only going to get better :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUB'd, great initial review!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm SUB'd, great initial review!
Yah just about what I would have said after my first use but I love it even more now, one of the reasons is I don't seem to build up resistance to the stim and the body effect gets stronger over time... !! Can't bitch about that...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I'm a few days in and just wanted to add:

Like. I'm on my second week of a cycle and libido goin strong I think the Ignite 2 is helping.

Dislike. I don't usually take any type of stims on my non workout day. So I'm not crazy about Gavin to take this everyday to get the long term effects.

Overall it seems to be working great and had nice pumps on my workout today.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Like. I'm on my second week of a cycle and libido goin strong I think the Ignite 2 is helping.

Dislike. I don't usually take any type of stims on my non workout day. So I'm not crazy about Gavin to take this everyday to get the long term effects.

I don't take it every day myself and yes the amniosterone will have you .... amused ...

The best way for me is to stack this with Pure Test and Crea-Trona that way I just take it on workout days... you don't have to take your am dose when you use the ignite or pm if you train later in the day...

One good thing about taking it every day is it will really help your cardio if you do it one off days...I mean big time, so if you do take it daily make use of the energy...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

FYI... you don't have to take it every single day, we only expect you to take it on workout days, now if you want to take it every single day, it surely won't hurt you and if you decide to continue to do so, I would take it like your morning coffee to get you up and raring to go with whatever it is you have to do that day!

Attention to all... we already have CREA-TRONA (key ingredient in our IGNITE-2) as a solo product, in the next couple of months we do have AMINOSTERONE coming out as a solo product as well, I don't know for sure, but am assuming it will replace our PURE TEST altogether, would seem pointless to have both, when one is going to basically be an amplified version of the first.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FYI... you don't have to take it every single day, we only expect you to take it on workout days, now if you want to take it every single day, it surely won't hurt you and if you decide to continue to do so, I would take it like your morning coffee to get you up and raring to go with whatever it is you have to do that day!

Attention to all... we already have CREA-TRONA (key ingredient in our IGNITE-2) as a solo product, in the next couple of months we do have AMINOSTERONE coming out as a solo product as well, I don't know for sure, but am assuming it will replace our PURE TEST altogether, would seem pointless to have both, when one is going to basically be an amplified version of the first.
Fuggin A!! for you info guys I have been at Al for this for some time... I think I even mentioned it to the owners once via email for through Al anywho it's a no brainer and I know it was just a matter of getting enough raw product.... fug!!! I am beyond psyched!!!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established

Thanks I just thought that I would get the full effect of the Aminosterone and Crea-trona if i didn't take it every day. I think I'll stick to using it everyday for atleast the first week. Then I'll see from there.

Never got to try your Pure Test yet but nice to see your,continuing to make all your products better.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Not much new to note today. I did want to mention that I like the fact that you only need to take Ignite 2 5-15 min before work out. So pre workouts want you to take them a full hour in advance. I work out right after work and the timing needs to be flex able. I rarely know for sure an hour before exactly when I'll start.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much new to note today. I did want to mention that I like the fact that you only need to take Ignite 2 5-15 min before work out. So pre workouts want you to take them a full hour in advance. I work out right after work and the timing needs to be flex able. I rarely know for sure an hour before exactly when I'll start.
Yah you could take it right on the spot.. hits me immediately :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well still loving the Ignite 2. I went from. Not be sure if I wanted to take it on my off day to almost liking it better. On my off days I mix it with 6 grams Bcaa's in about 30 oz of water and sip it half the morning really gets me motivated. On work out days I don't take it till 5:30-6:00 and I feel like I'm dragging all day. Till I can Ignite my mind and body once more. Lol can't wait till my Cre-trona show up and I can stack the two.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well still loving the Ignite 2. I went from. Not be sure if I wanted to take it on my off day to almost liking it better. On my off days I mix it with 6 grams Bcaa's in about 30 oz of water and sip it half the morning really gets me motivated. On work out days I don't take it till 5:30-6:00 and I feel like I'm dragging all day. Till I can Ignite my mind and body once more. Lol can't wait till my Cre-trona show up and I can stack the two.
Yah that's sweet... I workout am and this product is tailor made for that....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I took a week off because I got sick. So I didn't take Ignite 2 every day but when I was feeling beat and just had to push thru and get something done I'd mix up a batch and it get me thru without making me feel worse. Im not sure what all was going around my shop last couple weeks but one of my workers who has been coughing and hacking for two weeks. Last night he went to the ER and they admitted him with pneumonia. So I'm glad to be back at it after just a week of down time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a strong bug...

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a strong bug...
Yea I still don't feel 100%. But I've got a few workout in this week. I'll get back to logging this better soon. My wife's Grandfather died on Monday and we've been busy help with arrangements. So life pretty nuts at the moment should calm down after the funeral on Saturday.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I haven't posted much in here for a while I started another log for Finaflex. So I have been doing more of my updates in there , but I will still add comment here when there Ignite 2 specific.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216138-creating-new-nad.html

So far the Ignite 2 has been treating me great. It gives me Plenty of good energy and has never made me jittery or feeling crashed afterwards. I think it stacks well with the Creatrona I'm also running. Each on there own give a good pump but tougher they give me a better pump than anything I've taken. Some body parts for me have never gotten that pumped feeling before like my upper back. The pump also seems to last longer then on most products. The only other product Ive run that gave lasting pumps like this was RPM. But they both have a very different feel to them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am feeling pretty pumped 24/7 now ....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well sad to say my run with Ignite 2 is over hear are some final thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) never got sick of the taste can't say it was my all time favorite though. Sometimes I'd mix in some extra Bcaa's and they tasted good together so that's a plus.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I'd say this is a 3 shakes and your done kind of product 100% mixed in seconds.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 this is the first post Dmaa pre work out I e tried but it work as well or better than any of the "old" formulas. If your looking for a Prework out for Pct ( as I was) then this is the perfect one. You get great pumps, good non jittery energy and the added benefits of Creatrona and AMINOSTERONE.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've most of the top ones. If there any down side to the new formula it's that I'm not sure I would feel comfortable running it for more than a month two at the most. Until I see more research on wether it's safe to run something like Aminosterone for extended periods of time.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well sad to say my run with Ignite 2 is over hear are some final thoughts.

Flavor: 8 out of 10 ( I got the watermelon) never got sick of the taste can't say it was my all time favorite though. Sometimes I'd mix in some extra Bcaa's and they tasted good together so that's a plus.

Mixablity: 10 out of 10 I'd say this is a 3 shakes and your done kind of product 100% mixed in seconds.

Effectiveness: 10 out of 10 this is the first post Dmaa pre work out I e tried but it work as well or better than any of the "old" formulas. If your looking for a Prework out for Pct ( as I was) then this is the perfect one. You get great pumps, good non jittery energy and the added benefits of Creatrona and AMINOSTERONE.

Overall thoughts: I definetly think it as good as any pre work out I've used and I've most of the top ones. If there any down side to the new formula it's that I'm not sure I would feel comfortable running it for more than a month two at the most. Until I see more research on wether it's safe to run something like Aminosterone for extended periods of time.
Thanks appreciate the review, did you add your review to the reviews section would be grateful....

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks appreciate the review, did you add your review to the reviews section would be grateful....
Yep had to write it twice cause my computer spaced on me last night just as I was finishing.