Gotti's Igniting the minds, Finaflex Ignite 2 Log

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First and foremost I need to thank Finaflex along with Dream Weaver for the opportunity to log Ignite 2 Watermelon flavor

This is my first log in awhile, so to anyone who doesn't know, I'm Young Gotti, I'll pretty much update my log at least 5 days a week but probably more than that. Based on the ingredients I'll be looking for energy, pump, vascularity, focus, endurance, strength, and of course libido.

My routine: I workout after work around 5:45 pm Mon thru Thurs and then on Saturday morning

Mon: Chest/Tris/Cardio (20 minutes of running)
Tues: Back/Bis/Cardio (20 minutes of running)
Wed: Cardio/Abs (30 minutes of running)
Thurs: Legs/Abs
Fri: Off
Sat: Shoulders/Cardio (15minutes of running)
Sun: Football

I'm coming off of a summer of trying to cut down however now I'm sort of in the middle of things. I'm slowly starting to add carbs and extra calories back into the mix. However I've just taught myself how to jog haha. Always hated running but my buddy got me into it so I switched most of my cardio to jogging and even though it's not optimal for adding size imo, I'm going to see how it works for me during this log.

I no longer keep a log book with me for each exercise so I won't be posting exactly my weights or reps for each set. I found it wasn't for me after awhile. I kept looking back in the book to see my previous weights I was putting up and getting discouraged if I didn't up the weights or reps. So even though I would kill a workout I'd leave discouraged sometimes, made going to the gym a job. It's not my job, it's my hobby and I started in the gym to have fun and get away from the stress of life, not to add to it. So I'll comment on my workouts, post anything I'm excited about or any major failures along the way.

Dreamweaver's advice around here has never been anything but good. So if he says this product is awesome I have high expectations on this. So lets get the ball rolling.....log will start 09/17/2012

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review:

We'll start off by going over the initial review. Taste and Mixability

Taste: At first the taste wasn't too bad. As I started taking more than a scoop I noticed a difference. With ice cold water the stuff is really good. If I was stuck with less than cold water I started getting a chemically taste sometimes. All in all it still didn't taste too bad but it wasn't the best either. 6.5/10

Mixability: Mixability was really good. The whole time I never had clumps or random powder not mixing. Once in awhile it looked like their was some flakes that didn't mix but I didn't notice any chunks or flakes when I was drinking Ignite. 9/10

Now to the fun stuff:

Energy: So this was probably the most disapointing aspect to Ignite. I may have gotten a slight kick here or there but for the most part I didn't feel any extra energy. However from the other logs I'm seeing it looks like I'm in the minority on this one. I probably just didn't react well to the stimulant complex in this. 3.5/10

Endurance: This was the best part of the product by far. As you can see I train in a bodybuilding style which Ignite really helped with. But any kind of performance training could really benefit from this. Crossfit, mma, wrestling, and swimmers come to mind of who could really benefit from Ignite. During my training sessions I'm used to starting with free weights until I feel worn out then finishing off the muscle with machines. Ignite allowed me to still go aggressive even when it's usually time to wrap up a muscle. Training on Ignite is like a feeling of being fresh and ready to go the whole time. 9/10

Pump: Ignite has a nice pump complex including agmatine which seems to have soo many more advantages than just the pumps. The pumps on Ignite hold their own and imo are almost perfect. As I mentioned through the log I'm not a fan of pumps that are too strong and shorten the workout. Ignite gives you much better pumps than without any product but not soo intense that I had to end my workout. I also enjoyed the fact that I was able to run right after taking a dose and my calves wouldn't pump up while I was running. Also liked the fact that I didn't get such a crazy pump in my upper legs that I'd be walking like penguin. Ignite knew when I wanted a pump and when I didn't. Ignite compares favorably to other products that are designed for pump that will not be mentioned. 8/10 for me.....because if they were more intense it would probably get a lower score

Strength: I don't usually think of strength increases per sey when thinking about pre workouts. But this is about as good as it gets when it comes to the strength department. My strength increased just a small amount in my main lifts but what I really noticed was the increase towards the ends of the workouts when the weight was increased. Could have something to do with the endurance but having more strength throughout the whole workout is a big plus in my eyes. 7/10

Libido: With the aminosterone added to the Ignite I was expecting some libido increases. I did get small increase in libido at certain points but nothing overwhelming. I have to add I don't get huge increase in libido from DAA by itself, it's usually when I add in other test boosters is when my libido goes nuts. 5/10

Body comp: So I started adding in carbs as this log went on. I feel like I'm fuller in just a short period of time. I'm thinking the crea trona, aminosterone, and extra bcaas preworkout helped as well. Of course the change wasn't huge but a slight difference.

Would I recommend this product: Yes, this is a quality pre workout. It holds its own in most categories.

Would I buy this product again: Yes, this may be the new go to preworkout for pct or even for a natty test booster stack.

Notes: This is just my personal suggestion: I'd like to see Ignite offered in a stim free version. Everything else about this product is spot on and good but because I didn't see the energy I wanted to from this I'd like to be able to combine it with my favorite other stimulant products. I think it would go favorable as a stim free version against most of the other stim free preworkouts on the market.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome should be good.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I picked up some ignite myself, but I haven't tried it yet.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
im in for this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice start ... going to be epic... :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and hour and a half will be my first dose....can't wait to start this

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Early Impressions:

Smell: So I opened my jug of Ignite, no crazy atomic bomb powder flying around, scooped my powder. Smelled my scoop and it smelled like the mini sugar watermelon slices which was nice. I love those things and I do have a sweet tooth so I was excited to see if this was a liquid version of the watermelon slices.

Taste: The taste was good but not too sweet. To me it tasted like watermelon without a doubt but also for me had a bit of lemonade flavor. I'll have to keep an eye on this going forward. But Ignite is really tasty and by no means disgusting to drink or even slam down. Not over powering in flavoring and for ppl that don't like sweetness will really like this.

Mixability: Mixed flawlessly, thats really all I can say, I don't use a shaker but I have a bottle with a top. Poured the powder in the water and swirled it around. Mixed without problem and drinking it didn't get any dust in my throat that some products will give you.

benmayro

benmayro

Awards
  • Established
Early Impressions:

Smell: So I opened my jug of Ignite, no crazy atomic bomb powder flying around, scooped my powder. Smelled my scoop and it smelled like the mini sugar watermelon slices which was nice. I love those things and I do have a sweet tooth so I was excited to see if this was a liquid version of the watermelon slices.

Taste: The taste was good but not too sweet. To me it tasted like watermelon without a doubt but also for me had a bit of lemonade flavor. I'll have to keep an on this going forward. But Ignite is really tasty and by no means disgusting to drink or even slam down. Not over powering in flavoring and for ppl that don't like sweetness will really like this.

Mixability: Mixed flawlessly, thats really all I can say, I don't use a shaker but I have a bottle with a top. Poured the powder in the water and swirled it around. Mixed without problem and drinking it didn't get any dust in my throat that some products will give you.
I wish i could try watermelon so bad,it sounds so good!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like berry best but they both taste fine and light on the stomach, you can make it taste pretty sweet by using less water, it mixes so easy you could use 3 oz of wanter if you want.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Flat BB Press 4 sets
Incline BB Press 4 sets
Chest press machine 4 sets
Cable cross overs high setting 3 sets (high reps just for squeeze)
Cable cross overs low setting 3 sets (high reps just for squeeze)

Tris: Ez Skullcrusher into close grip press 3 sets
Dip machine sitting backwards 4 sets
V bar pushdown 3 sets
Rope extensions 1 set (20 reps to failure)

Energy: Energy was ok but nothing special. I used basically a full scoop and maybe had a slight pick me up but nothing like I was expecting. I didn't have that rush of energy to just go crazy at the gym. Side note but the scoops alittle different, it's wide and shallow not the scoop I'm used to.

Endurance: Even though I didn't get a huge energy burst my endurance was pretty good. Even though the weight still felt heavy I always felt like I was able to get out an extra rep or two. I also never felt totally drained from the workout. The cardio aspect of the workout was kind of difficult. I was struggling to get through that session but afterwards felt good very quickly, like I could have kept going.

Pump: Pump was better than without a product but it wasn't crazy. Agmatine at 1g is hit or miss with good pumps sometimes and other days isn't anything special. Yesterday my chest and tris did get a good pump but again nothing crazy. However I don't mind not getting a huge pump because sometimes I feel it prevents me from finishing my workout because it feels like I can't move that muscle. Did notice a pump in my calves during jogging.

Strength: Nothing here, the weights felt the same however the extra rep or so was a good sign. As the DAA builds in the system I'm thinking strength should go up though. I'll keep you posted.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am surprised you didn't get more of a kick out of it.. but you may be tollerant to one of the ingredients ... happens...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am surprised you didn't get more of a kick out of it.. but you may be tollerant to one of the ingredients ... happens...
yeah me too...i was hoping for crazy energy as it seems like thats what others are getting from the product but sometimes i've noticed with products the energy is crazy one day and no the other

i forgot to mention but carnosyn is a god send for me, i hate beta alanine tingles as it makes me feel very uncomfortable while training....the carnosyn there is none of that but the endurance benefits are still there....i love it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I get good endurance and good stim but I love the crea-trona body buzz... that takes time so set in though...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: Underhand BB row 4 sets
T-Bar Row 4 sets
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown 4 sets
Close Grip Pulldown 3 sets
Deadlift 4 sets

Bis: Alt. DB Curl 4 sets
Incline DB Hammer Curl 3 sets
Straight bar flat preacher curl 4 sets (last set was heavy and just for the squeeze)

Energy: As I was walking in the gym I felt a slight kick in energy, I got excited thinking I was going to go full blast at anytime. But it didn't seem to any farther than the initial small kick of energy. So far Ignite isn't the the most extreme energy preworkout ever.

Endurance: So far this is the best thing I've noticed from this product. I've gone through two workouts now and even though I'm sweating and pushing myself I don't feel drained. Did you ever do a heavy set and afterwards you have to take some deep breaths and regroup? Well I haven't had to do this so far on Ignite. Even after deadlifts I was alittle fatigued but once I started biceps I felt fresh again. I also like the fact that so far I'm usually able to get an extra rep or atleast half rep out of most of the sets. Weight still feels heavy but it doesn't feel like the muscles are failing as quickly.

Pumps: Pumps were solid again, not the absolute best but not hampering either. After the t-bar row I felt my middle back felt like my back had exploded. Deadlifts were ok though I didn't experience any discomfort other than the usual. My biceps had kind of a delayed pump going on. I didn't feel them doing the DB curls and that excercise usually creates the biggest pump for me. But it was the last two sets on the flat preacher curls when my biceps popped. They looked engorged with blood in the mirror as well. But they didn't feel that pumped until I started running. As I was swinging my arms I was really able to feel the pump at that point. Must also say I was looking pretty vascular, anytime I touched a weight even unracking them I had veins popping out in my arms, forearms, and shoulders. My buddy even commented that I was real lean and pointed to different veins popping out that I usually dont' have.

Strength: Didn't see any increase in strength. But like I mentioned I was able to push some extra reps on a lot of excercises. So in only two days I'm fine with that alone.

Note: This is not a normal back workout for me. I don't ever do BB rows and then T bar rows but the gym just got the holder for the BB for t bar rows so we don't have to stick the BB in the corner anymore. I wanted to see what it was like to actually be able to do the exercise correctly.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I get a bigger stim but you may be experiencing more endurance, so different people are sensitive to different aspects of a product.... I did like this more the more i used it though... Pump is not very important to me, I am going to get one anyway and I can induce it any time I like... don't need it greatly enhanced....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get a bigger stim but you may be experiencing more endurance, so different people are sensitive to different aspects of a product.... I did like this more the more i used it though... Pump is not very important to me, I am going to get one anyway and I can induce it any time I like... don't need it greatly enhanced....
yeah and i don't mind the endurance at all, don't get me wrong i like stim's and to feel like a maniac but if i can't finish my workout strong then the extra energy is kind of wasted.....i like being able to feel fresh throughout my workout and finish it as strong as when i started

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah and i don't mind the endurance at all, don't get me wrong i like stim's and to feel like a maniac but if i can't finish my workout strong then the extra energy is kind of wasted.....i like being able to feel fresh throughout my workout and finish it as strong as when i started
Yah I have said before that they did not invest all the focus on stim but on muscular performance and endurance, yah I get a wonderful stim (not overwhelming) but I also get a real body buzz going... this was the part that got beter after 4 or 5 uses...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Endurance: Since there's really no lifting going on. I will comment that the endurance during cardio was awesome. I didn't run the distances any faster than usual. But the time flew by and I felt good the whole time. Barely any deep breathing which could be me getting better cardio or because the product really helped. After I was done I felt like I really could go a lot longer. I felt the same during the ab training, usually after cardio I'm breathing heavy and just trying to get through it. Today I felt it was a breeze so I did some extra sets. Left the gym and still felt fresh, went home to do laundry....usually after cardio just carrying my dirty clothes down three flights of stairs is a pain, today was not a big deal at all.

Pumps: I experienced no pumps in my calves while running which was a plus in my eyes.

Note: The Aminosterone doesn't give me any stomach discomfort like regular DAA could do to some people.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday: Cardio/Abs

Endurance: Since there's really no lifting going on. I will comment that the endurance during cardio was awesome. I didn't run the distances any faster than usual. But the time flew by and I felt good the whole time. Barely any deep breathing which could be me getting better cardio or because the product really helped. After I was done I felt like I really could go a lot longer. I felt the same during the ab training, usually after cardio I'm breathing heavy and just trying to get through it. Today I felt it was a breeze so I did some extra sets. Left the gym and still felt fresh, went home to do laundry....usually after cardio just carrying my dirty clothes down three flights of stairs is a pain, today was not a big deal at all.

Pumps: I experienced no pumps in my calves while running which was a plus in my eyes.

Note: The Aminosterone doesn't give me any stomach discomfort like regular DAA could do to some people.
I fly through cardio with this shyte...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday: Legs

Squats: 9 sets (5 regular, 4 with chains)
Donkey Calve raises: 4 sets
Laying leg curls: 5 sets
Leg extensions: 6 sets

Workout looks alittle short for legs but all those squatting sets took up a lot of time. I have a love/hate relationship with squats....sometimes I hate doing them and the last few weeks I've enjoyed them so I just kept going.

Energy: Nothing new to add

Endurance: After the regular squats I had sweat pouring down my face and taking deeper breaths but didn't feel tired. I still felt like I could have squatted the whole workout without a problem. Left the gym and still felt semi-fresh.

Pumps: Pumps weren't too crazy on legs. I'm fine with that because it prevents walking like a duck out of the gym. Calves had a slight pump during the sets but the pump didn't seem to last after each set. The last set of leg curls I had a spotter just make sure to push my legs a bit at the end to get extra squeeze and when I stood up my ham's felt like I was flexing biceps, that didn't last too long either. Overall no big deal on lack of pump during workout.

Strength: Starting see a bit of strength here. Leg curls I was able to go heavy and get a good 7 reps before I needed help which I was really happy with. Squatting with the chains I was able to go up 20lbs from last week. Last week was my first week using the chains on the BB while squatting so it could have been me getting alittle used to them but it felt good to go up the weight. Especially since my upper back was still sore and my abs were sore from previous workouts throughout the week. Didn't think my strength would be anywhere close to where it was.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Friday: Off day

yes this is the second update of the day, Gotti don't play

Anyway I took my Ignite today on an empty stomach after work. Got a decent energy boost today, it hit quickly too. Wasn't as smooth as the minor energy it's been giving me as I felt a bit more hyper and jumpy but the kick was there today. However, I also felt some uncomfortable beta alanine feeling in my face which I'm not a fan of. I thought carosyn didn't have the tingles and they weren't all out tingles but it was a tiny bit of pins and needles. I also got a slight thermo effect today. It's only about 73 degrees here in PA but I felt warmer than normal, didn't sweat but felt like if I got warmer I would have been sweating a bit.

This could all be because of not having food in me when I took the product as I will keep an eye on that going forward. It's been a few hours now since I took it and I'm not buzzing on energy anymore but I'm not drained either which is a good sign and I haven't mentioned yet. Ignite has not affected my sleep pattern at all.

Overall good off day, I felt like I killed it at the gym this week and I was more sore than I like and that I'm used to, so a day of recovery feels nice to relax and just do my thing. Last day of overtime tomorrow but I'll hit shoulders bright and early.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders/Cardio

Shoulder: Wide grip High row: 4 sets, last set drop set
BB overhead press: 4 sets
Incline DB read delt fly: 4 sets
Side shoulder raise: 3 sets
Cable side shoulder raise: 3 sets

No trap work right now, haven't been doing it. I've been dealing with painful neck pains for the last two years. I was seeing a chiropractor and he fixed it but it came back. So I tried stopping trap work and haven't had the intense pain in awhile (knock on wood)

Energy: This mornings energy was right in the middle from this weeks experience and yesterdays experience. It woke me up but nothing crazy. Felt good this morning once I wiped the sand out of my eyes.

Endurance: It was pretty good, muscles felt pretty fresh the whole time. The cable raises sort of wore me out towards the end and running was tough at first but once I hit the half mile mark I felt like I was good to go.

Pump: Pump was great today, it was almost immediate too. I usually do high rows just to warm up my muscles so my press is better as I feel I wake up as my workout goes along on a Saturday morning. But I felt like my shoulders exploded very quickly. As I went along the workout especially during side raises I felt like my shoulders looked wider and wider and felt tighter with each set. I wish I could look like that all the time.

Strength: Strength was good high rows I might have either matched or hit a PR and shoulder press was very close to a PR at the weight i was pushing and getting extra reps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah this shyte works where in counts ... in the fuggin body and it gets better over time which is a big plus for a pre-workout....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah this shyte works where in counts ... in the fuggin body and it gets better over time which is a big plus for a pre-workout....
thats what i'm waiting for.....today is day 8, so the aminosterone should be kicking in soon...the creatrona should be taking over as well
expecting big things from ignite this week

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Chest: Flat DB Press 5 sets
Incline DB Press 4 sets
Incline BB press 2 sets
Cable Crossover High setting 3 sets
Cable Crossover Low setting 2 sets
Cable Flys 3 sets

Tris: Close Grip weighted Dips 3 sets
Overhead extension 3 sets
Underhand cable pulldown 3 sets
V Bar pushdown 4 sets

Energy: Was tired today, eyes felt heavy leaving work. Wasn't really motivated for the workout.

Endurance: Endurance was fine and felt pretty good the whole workout even without the energy boost.

Pump: Was really solid on chest. My chest blew up quickly and stayed pretty pumped all the way through the cardio session.

Strength: Strength was good. Like I said I wasn't totally amp'd up for the workout but the weights I was using didn't go down at all. Felt pretty good in that department and hopefully continues to imrpove. If the strength and endurance remain high or increase this stuff could lend some nice results.

Note: Not sure if it's because of the Ignite but I was starving all day yesterday. I'd eat a meal and be hungry again right after. I will have to track this and see if it continues or if it was just a one time thing.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Chest: Flat DB Press 5 sets
Incline DB Press 4 sets
Incline BB press 2 sets
Cable Crossover High setting 3 sets
Cable Crossover Low setting 2 sets
Cable Flys 3 sets

Tris: Close Grip weighted Dips 3 sets
Underhand cable pulldown 3 sets
V Bar pushdown 4 sets

Energy: Was tired today, eyes felt heavy leaving work. Wasn't really motivated for the workout.

Endurance: Endurance was fine and felt pretty good the whole workout even without the energy boost.

Pump: Was really solid on chest. My chest blew up quickly and stayed pretty pumped all the way through the cardio session.

Strength: Strength was good. Like I said I wasn't totally amp'd up for the workout but the weights I was using didn't go down at all. Felt pretty good in that department and hopefully continues to imrpove. If the strength and endurance remain high or increase this stuff could lend some nice results.

Note: Not sure if it's because of the Ignite but I was starving all day yesterday. I'd eat a meal and be hungry again right after. I will have to track this and see if it continues or if it was just a one time thing.
Could be the aminosterone, hunger spells anabolism.... too bad you don't get the stim as much but as you can see the product works for physical energy despite mental stim. You wil always get good workouts ...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be the aminosterone, hunger spells anabolism.... too bad you don't get the stim as much but as you can see the product works for physical energy despite mental stim. You wil always get good workouts ...
the lack of energy hasn't had any real effect on the workouts themselves....but i do like to feel energized and excited to be at the gym, however the strength and keeping the strength through the entire workout has be thinking the next few weeks could be good for lean gains

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the lack of energy hasn't had any real effect on the workouts themselves....but i do like to feel energized and excited to be at the gym, however the strength and keeping the strength through the entire workout has be thinking the next few weeks could be good for lean gains
Indeed you are responding well to the most important aspect of the product. The energy is just the icing on the cake.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Back: T-Bar Rows 5 sets
BB Row 5 sets
Lat Pull down 4 sets
Deadlifts 4 sets

Bi: DB Curl 4 sets
Incline DB hammer curl 3 sets
Cable Rope curls 4 sets

Energy: I used a little more than 1 scoop today, it was more like 1.25 scoops. The energy wasn't crazy crazy but it seemed to hit me better than 1 scoop alone. I was feeling a bit sick before I left work, sore throat and stuff but Ignite picked me up to get in a good workout which was nice.

Pump: Not sure if it was the little bit of extra Ignite but the pumps hit super fast today. My lower back even had a pump from the T-Bar rows, it was pretty intense but it's a good pump not anything thats hampering my workout. Biceps also blew up after only a few sets of curls and stayed pumped up throughout the whole cario session.

Endurance/Strength: Not sure whats happening here, I feel fresh throughout the workout and even on weights I'm used to I'm able to push out a few reps. Ususally on a weight when I fail at 7 I was able to get 9 or 10 reps while still keeping form.

Note: Have a sore throat this morning and hopefully I can grab it before I get a full blown cold.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah good responses I'd say...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Cardio

I felt like crap all day and was iffy to go to the gym. I decided to go and do some light cardio to see if I could get the sweat going to sweat out the sickness. So I did do 30minutes of cardio but on the elliptical at a moderate pace, nothing fancy.

I must say I still felt pretty good in the endurance department, even though my body felt blah the cardio was a breeze. This might be the best thing so far....even when your body is mush and lifeless Ignite will still allow you to get in a workout. I'm astonished about that

Not sure if I'm trying to do legs while feeling like this though, we'll see how I feel by the end of the day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah it's an extreme different maker for sure, try this experiment... early am workout with ignite2 then try one without it a couple days later... you'll see what I am talking about.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah it's an extreme different maker for sure, try this experiment... early am workout with ignite2 then try one without it a couple days later... you'll see what I am talking about.
i train at night because of my job....however i may try that on saturday mornings when i train bright and early

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have to apologize, I've been sick the last few days.....I don't accept logging opportunities unless I know I can be around for the whole thing. However this is not something I expected. First was just a sore throat, then my body felt like mush, this morning I woke up with what felt like 15 lbs of flem stuck in my sinuses. I feel alittle better tonight but I've been sweating for 3 days now.

I will hopefully get to the gym tomorrow morning, I could really use a nice session in the steam room as well to clear this crap out of my body.

I have kept taking the Ignite, Thursday when my body felt like crap, and this is totally bro science, I took it and took a hot steam bath and then got a massage. I was hoping the ingredients in Ignite helped with recovery for my muscles since I had to take unexpected days off.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: High row: 5 sets
Shoulder press: 4 sets
Incline db rear delt fly: 4 sets
DB side raises: 3 sets
Cable side raises: 3 sets
Cable rear delt row: 3 sets

Energy: Usually feel a bit foggy on Saturday mornings and that's why I've been doing high rows before presses. Today I woke up feeling ok but I felt a lot better after I drank the Ignite and once I got to the gym. I'm still sick but my energy levels were really good at the gym. It was clean energy nothing crazy (I wasn't bouncing around) but I didn't feel tired or foggy.

Endurance: Took a small hit today. Not a huge drop off and I think it was mostly having congestion in my chest. I had to take some longer breaks between sets than usually to get my breath back. But, I will add that I did extra work with the cable row and added 5 minutes to my normal cardio time. So I believe an endurance problems I was having was purely being congested, causing breathing to be a bit more difficult.

Pump: Again from being sick I wasn't eating properly and looked flat when I first got to the gym. Once I started touching weight my shoulders did blow up. Not quite where they were last week but a lot better than I looked when I first walked into the gym.

Strength: It was on par, nothing special but no drop off either.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
breathing is everything with lifting and endurance, I can't count how many times I got an extra rep or 2 from a good deep breath and good breathing just gives me the extra power when dealing with heavy sets...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting to feel a bit better....no more sweating, a lot less congestion but i'm stuffed up a bit.....trying to everything in my power to get past this nonsense.....i should be good to go at the gym today though

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to feel a bit better....no more sweating, a lot less congestion but i'm stuffed up a bit.....trying to everything in my power to get past this nonsense.....i should be good to go at the gym today though
Yah that first workout back really helps you break free of the grip...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Chest: Incline DB Press 4 sets
Flat DB press 3 sets
HS Chest Press Set at Incline 3 sets
Pec Deck 3 sets last set was drop set
Fly machine extra low seat 3 sets

Tris: Close grip press 3 sets
Pushdown machine sitting backwards 3 sets
V bar extension 2 sets

Energy: Used a bit more than 1 scoop as I will continue to do, it's not 1.5 scoops more like 1.25 if that. The energy is better but not bouncing off walls. After being sick I sort of needed a pick me up before the gym. It did it's job here.

Endurance: Still not where I wanted to be with the congestion in my head. Sometimes it's non existent other times I"m all stuffed up. So again it's more a breathing thing than anything. The muscle endurance in this product has clearly shown it's up to par and even then some compared to other pre workouts.

Pump: Pump in the chest took some time to kick in but was solid overall. Went alittle heavier on triceps and didn't get the same pump in them but not a huge deal. Ignite is right next to other pump products that I've experienced recently so far.

Strength: This is where the product shined today. The weights kept going up, not really trying either, sort of just happened. A few times I couldn't breath and didn't think the workout was going to go well. But I'd grab weights and they felt lighter than I expected.

Note: Being sick didn't really help.....however a few times over the weekend I had some short bursts of increased libido out of the blue. Which is a good sign, hopefully as the sickness goes away I'll notice a bit more.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Things seem to be going very well despite illness...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Back: T bar row 4 sets
BB row 4 sets
Lat pulldown 5 sets
Standing rope rows 3 sets
Deadlifts 3 sets

Bi: DB Curls 5 sets
EZ bar preacher curls 4 sets
Cable Rope Curls 3 sets

Energy: More than 1 scoop again but not much energy. Nothing too new here. Started off a bit slow will get to that later.

Endurance: Still top notch when it comes to lifitng. Almost like a minute refreshes the muscle back to normal.

Strength: This was a bit odd to me....I've been t bar rowing the last few weeks last week I hit 4 wheels last week for 8 reps, I wanted to atleast get 5 wheels for 6 this week. But at 4 wheels this week it felt heavy and I only got 7, I didn't try 5 wheels. However the barbell rows I was able to match last weeks weight and up the reps along with having much better form I thought than last week. The lat work also felt easier than normal and I think I was getting an extra rep or two out of similar weight from before. Almost like I got stronger as the workout went on.

Pumps: WOW! My back was pumped esepecially my lower back. After the Tbar rows and and BB rows my lower back already felt like I deadlifted it was crazy pumped. Lat pulldowns also got my lats pumped quickly, I was really able to feel the squeeze on this day. The only downside to all of this is when it came to DL's I couldn't stand doing more than the 3 sets. Also on the treadmill while running I wasn't able to run for the full time because my lower back felt like a balloon. Also noticed during the BB rows that my forearms were veiny as could be and my forearm muscles were bulging like crazy but no pump really developed in them.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i also forgot to add...my hunger has become constant everyday the last 3 or so days....its like i can't eat enough to be satisfied

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i also forgot to add...my hunger has become constant everyday the last 3 or so days....its like i can't eat enough to be satisfied
As long as you're eating whole foods just keep stuffing your face....

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wednesday: Supposed to cardio

My father asked me to help with something around the house. So of course I had to help him, he wanted to watch the Yankees last game of the season. So I drank my Ignite and went over to his house to help, and even though it wasn't nearly a cardio or lifting session but I was still active.

Notes: I don't really notice it during training sessions as I plan sweating. But I noticed a huge increase in body heat, I was sweating even when I wasn't really doing much. Also when I was about to shower I noticed some increased vascularity in my upper chest. Never really noticed this before.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I wonder ... like in the gym I may not notice...

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I wonder ... like in the gym I may not notice...
thats how i am....in the gym, i just expect to sweat so it's whatever.....but out of the gym, i really noticed the increase, i noticed it on friday and sunday this last week but i figured it was the cold i had and might of had a fever