Gotti's Igniting the minds, Finaflex Ignite 2 Log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah the tub is not bottomless unfortunately .... that's ok I have 3 more tubs coming late this week...right now I am using the orgininal which I have plenty of as well so I will be switching back and forth...
    yeah rub it in dream......3 tubs...ur good for a long time then

2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    yeah rub it in dream......3 tubs...ur good for a long time then
    Yes I don't use it every day as I traiin in the AM so I need to keep it going if I can...
    •   

3. Wednesday: Cardio

Cardio overall was good, I say overall because at first my lower back was still tender I was thinking I wasn't going to make it. But as I started going the pain seemed to go away and I breezed through cardio. Felt easy after the first 7 minutes or so.

Also what I've noticed and like about this product is I don't get calve pumps when running. This is a good pump product but I love the fact it hasn't really interferred with my cardio at all.

Only downfall for the cardio was the fact that the joe rogan experience didn't record a new podcast and I usually listen to the podcast every wednesday during cardio

4. Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squat 8 sets (5 sets regular, 3 sets w/ chains)
    Seated calve raises 4 sets
    Stiff leg dead lift 3 sets
    Cable step ups 4 sets

The weirdest thing happened to me after I worked out last night. Got home and ate my meal, afterwards when I was doing dishes and getting my food together for the next day I felt like my whole body blew up. My triceps, biceps, and upper back all felt like they had a pump going on. Like I had just worked each muscle group. My legs didn't really feel pumped besides my calves.

All in a all I felt like it was a solid workout and I felt good the whole time.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Thursday: Legs

Legs: Squat 8 sets (5 sets regular, 3 sets w/ chains)
    Seated calve raises 4 sets
    Stiff leg dead lift 3 sets
    Cable step ups 4 sets

The weirdest thing happened to me after I worked out last night. Got home and ate my meal, afterwards when I was doing dishes and getting my food together for the next day I felt like my whole body blew up. My triceps, biceps, and upper back all felt like they had a pump going on. Like I had just worked each muscle group. My legs didn't really feel pumped besides my calves.

All in a all I felt like it was a solid workout and I felt good the whole time.
    I get that often there doesn't even have to be a lot of carbs in the meal. One time I was hungry and at the market so I bought some cherries and I just blew the fug up....Just like I had did a big carb up. This was not an isolated instance...

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I get that often there doesn't even have to be a lot of carbs in the meal. One time I was hungry and at the market so I bought some cherries and I just blew the fug up....Just like I had did a big carb up. This was not an isolated instance...
    i've had it happen with the muscles i worked that day...like i did chest...pump went away and then i ate and pump came back

but last night when i was reaching in my fridge....my tricep was wow...felt like i just worked them, really fun feeling

7. Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB high row 4 sets
    BB press 4 sets
    Seated DB side raises 3 sets
    Bent over rear delt fly 3 sets
    Rear Delt rope pull superset w/ cable side raises 3 sets of each

Woke up tired and had to get my car looked at before the gym. I usually sleep in a bit on Saturday's but they made my appointment pretty early. Anyway I was tired but once I got the gym I actually felt pretty good as at that point I was awake for about 2 hours already. However the workout was kind of all over the place. Some sets felt good, others felt blah.

Pump: Once again went into the workout looking flat but fairly quickly my shoulders started to round out nicely through my shirt. Started looking wider across the top of my body which I liked. But even though I saw a nice pump I didn't feel it too much. Not a big deal.

Strength: Was down a bit. Like I said at certain points of the exercises I felt like I was where I wanted to be, other times I felt a bit weak. Probably had more to do with lack of carbs and food than anything else.

Endurance: I felt pretty good, strength wasn't crazy but I felt like I flew through the workout. Felt like it went quickly and I didn't get tired at all.

Note: It's Sunday now when I'm typing this, took my serving and I only have one more serving for tomorrow's workout. I will try and get my notes together and get a final review on Tuesday.

8. Looking forward to it, you results have been interesting... I think it's cool that you got more out of some aspects than I idd, and too bad you dont' get the same out of the mood enhancers I do. I am pretty sensitive to them and I am glad cuz it feels good

9. Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Incline BB press 5 sets
    Flat BB press 4 sets
    Incline DB fly 4 sets
    Peckdeck Fly 4 sets

Tris: Close Grip press 3 sets
    Overhead extension 3 sets
    Underhand straight bar extension superset w/ overhand extension 3 sets each

Didn't go super heavy today, I have some things going on this week so I'll absent from the gym a few days so I decided when I am at the gym, I'll do a deload type workout. The pump though going high reps was outstanding. Endurance was also on par.

Final Review coming later today: Post #2

10. Final Review is posted
    •   

11. A week off of Igite and I can tell a big difference in endurance in my training, cardio is a bit more difficult but during squats yesterday i was huffin and puffin and i never noticed this during my month on ignite

12. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    A week off of Igite and I can tell a big difference in endurance in my training, cardio is a bit more difficult but during squats yesterday i was huffin and puffin and i never noticed this during my month on ignite
    Hell yah that's why the first bottles free

13. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hell yah that's why the first bottles free

haha sounds like the way drug dealers work

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. FINAFLEX IGNITE-2 is finally here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 02:16 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 08:37 AM
  4. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22