Gotti's Igniting the minds, Finaflex Ignite 2 Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Gotti's Igniting the minds, Finaflex Ignite 2 Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Starting to feel a bit better....no more sweating, a lot less congestion but i'm stuffed up a bit.....trying to everything in my power to get past this nonsense.....i should be good to go at the gym today though

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Starting to feel a bit better....no more sweating, a lot less congestion but i'm stuffed up a bit.....trying to everything in my power to get past this nonsense.....i should be good to go at the gym today though
    Yah that first workout back really helps you break free of the grip...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Monday: Chest/Tris

Chest: Incline DB Press 4 sets
    Flat DB press 3 sets
    HS Chest Press Set at Incline 3 sets
    Pec Deck 3 sets last set was drop set
    Fly machine extra low seat 3 sets

Tris: Close grip press 3 sets
    Overhead extension 3 sets
    Pushdown machine sitting backwards 3 sets
    V bar extension 2 sets

Energy: Used a bit more than 1 scoop as I will continue to do, it's not 1.5 scoops more like 1.25 if that. The energy is better but not bouncing off walls. After being sick I sort of needed a pick me up before the gym. It did it's job here.

Endurance: Still not where I wanted to be with the congestion in my head. Sometimes it's non existent other times I"m all stuffed up. So again it's more a breathing thing than anything. The muscle endurance in this product has clearly shown it's up to par and even then some compared to other pre workouts.

Pump: Pump in the chest took some time to kick in but was solid overall. Went alittle heavier on triceps and didn't get the same pump in them but not a huge deal. Ignite is right next to other pump products that I've experienced recently so far.

Strength: This is where the product shined today. The weights kept going up, not really trying either, sort of just happened. A few times I couldn't breath and didn't think the workout was going to go well. But I'd grab weights and they felt lighter than I expected.

Note: Being sick didn't really help.....however a few times over the weekend I had some short bursts of increased libido out of the blue. Which is a good sign, hopefully as the sickness goes away I'll notice a bit more.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Things seem to be going very well despite illness...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: T bar row 4 sets
    BB row 4 sets
    Lat pulldown 5 sets
    Standing rope rows 3 sets
    Deadlifts 3 sets

Bi: DB Curls 5 sets
    EZ bar preacher curls 4 sets
    Cable Rope Curls 3 sets

Energy: More than 1 scoop again but not much energy. Nothing too new here. Started off a bit slow will get to that later.

Endurance: Still top notch when it comes to lifitng. Almost like a minute refreshes the muscle back to normal.

Strength: This was a bit odd to me....I've been t bar rowing the last few weeks last week I hit 4 wheels last week for 8 reps, I wanted to atleast get 5 wheels for 6 this week. But at 4 wheels this week it felt heavy and I only got 7, I didn't try 5 wheels. However the barbell rows I was able to match last weeks weight and up the reps along with having much better form I thought than last week. The lat work also felt easier than normal and I think I was getting an extra rep or two out of similar weight from before. Almost like I got stronger as the workout went on.

Pumps: WOW! My back was pumped esepecially my lower back. After the Tbar rows and and BB rows my lower back already felt like I deadlifted it was crazy pumped. Lat pulldowns also got my lats pumped quickly, I was really able to feel the squeeze on this day. The only downside to all of this is when it came to DL's I couldn't stand doing more than the 3 sets. Also on the treadmill while running I wasn't able to run for the full time because my lower back felt like a balloon. Also noticed during the BB rows that my forearms were veiny as could be and my forearm muscles were bulging like crazy but no pump really developed in them.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

i also forgot to add...my hunger has become constant everyday the last 3 or so days....its like i can't eat enough to be satisfied
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

i also forgot to add...my hunger has become constant everyday the last 3 or so days....its like i can't eat enough to be satisfied
    As long as you're eating whole foods just keep stuffing your face....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Wednesday: Supposed to cardio

My father asked me to help with something around the house. So of course I had to help him, he wanted to watch the Yankees last game of the season. So I drank my Ignite and went over to his house to help, and even though it wasn't nearly a cardio or lifting session but I was still active.

Notes: I don't really notice it during training sessions as I plan sweating. But I noticed a huge increase in body heat, I was sweating even when I wasn't really doing much. Also when I was about to shower I noticed some increased vascularity in my upper chest. Never really noticed this before.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow I wonder ... like in the gym I may not notice...
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wow I wonder ... like in the gym I may not notice...
    thats how i am....in the gym, i just expect to sweat so it's whatever.....but out of the gym, i really noticed the increase, i noticed it on friday and sunday this last week but i figured it was the cold i had and might of had a fever
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Thursday: Legs

Legs: Leg press 5 sets
    Stiff Leg DL 4 sets
    PL Hack squat 4 sets
    BB Squat w/ chains 4 sets
    Sitting calve raises 5 sets, last set was a drop set

Kind of an odd workout for me, I usually always squat first but you know guys had to get their curls in the squat rack.

Pumps: They were there but nothing crazy which is a good thing during leg training imo. I did notice that during certain movements the squeeze was much more noticeable. The last set of calve raises felt really good and got really pumped up.

Endurance: Endurance was good once again...started to get tired when I was squatting. The chains are alittle difficult and really wear me out. Especially after exhausting the muscles before I ever started squatting.

Strength: This is starting to come up. Didn't break any pr's but the weight feels good and for me a heavy set feels more mangeable along with reps coming fairly easy.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So I was thinking about that warming thing and I realized ... when we went out for a charity event (apple picking) at work everybody kept on asking me why I wasn't cold in a t-shirt as a lot people were shivering... lol possible I had some help cuz I am still around 6% body fat and still was warm at around 50 degrees with a breeze in my t-shirt....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

So I was thinking about that warming thing and I realized ... when we went out for a charity event (apple picking) at work everybody kept on asking me why I wasn't cold in a t-shirt as a lot people were shivering... lol possible I had some help cuz I am still around 6% body fat and still was warm at around 50 degrees with a breeze in my t-shirt....
    haha i just laughed out loud.....u took ignite for some apple picking? your a beast dream!......today i will track the heat again since it's my off day, time to play housewife for myself, grocery shopping and ironing....things i shouldnt sweat or be warm doing, but we will see
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

haha i just laughed out loud.....u took ignite for some apple picking? your a beast dream!......today i will track the heat again since it's my off day, time to play housewife for myself, grocery shopping and ironing....things i shouldnt sweat or be warm doing, but we will see
    Well I worked out before I went apple picking
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Friday: Off

just a minor update here, took my ignite friday night, and again i did notice a thermo affect....won't sweat buckets but just doing normal chores around the house i felt clammy (word?) on my back...so it's basically a feeling like your heat in the house is on too high
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulder: BB High row 4 sets
    BB shoulder press 4 sets
    Incline DB rear delt fly 4 sets
    Rope pullback superset with standing cable overhead press 3 sets
    DB side raises 3 sets

A bit of a different workout for me here, I've been doing a lot of variations of side raises lately to help give the image of a wider upper body so I got away from that this week. I decided to do some extra sets for my rear delts as you can see.

Pump: Not a huge pump that I could feel but was noticeable through my shirt as I was pressing. Again I wish my shoulders looked like this all the time.

Endurance: Ignite is a great product so far for endurance. I think this could really benefit athletes and not just bodybuilder type athletes. I see in some of the other logs that some of the guys play sports and things. I think Ignite is perfect for something like that. Wish I had this stuff back when I played soccer, I feel like I'd be able to play forever and not really get fatigued.

Strength: Slowly creeping up on most of my lifts. But the best part of the strength is it lasts throughout the whole workout. This has to do with the endurance again but it's great to get to the last exercise and still be able to push the weight around and not just do the movement to totally kill of the muscle. The strength lasting the whole workout should be extremely beneficial for lean muscle gains.

Notes: Haven't been eating the best this weekend. I wouldn't say I went overboard because calories are still around where they should be but the choices are more of a cheat than stuff I'd regularly eat.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah you are really responding well to the BA and Agmatine I think... other aspects others will respond more to, or less ...everybody's different. I get good endurance but I thinnk your reaction seems more obvious than mine but I respond better to the energy and power aspects but that is an over time tihing with this product as many will find the product gets better with use...
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Chest: Incline BB press 5 sets
    Decline BB press 4 sets
    Incline machine press 4 sets
    Peck deck 3 sets
    Cable cross overs high setting 3 sets (light weight, high reps)

Tris: Ez bar skull crusher/close grip press 3 sets
    Tricep push down backwards 3 sets
    Rope pushdowns 5 sets

Changed the workout a bit today. I sort of had too, the gyms getting the equipment repadded so my choice of dumbbell benches were limited or taken.

Pump: The chest pumps felt delayed and hit at the end of the workout but came on strong. The tricep pumps were really strong, the pump today felt solid as a rock, sometimes pumps feel like u can pop the muscle, today felt like if u stuck a pin in the muscle the pin would bend.

Strength: Haven't used a BB for chest in awhile, weight felt solid, I was pretty impressed actually. Overall the strength lasted the whole workout.

Notes: Haven't commented on the energy or endurance. I feel they haven't really changed much since the start. The endurance is by far the best thing of this product so far.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Tuesday: Back/Bis

Back: T Bar Rows 5 sets
    BB Row 5 sets
    Lat Pulldown 4 sets
    Deadlift 4 sets

Bis: Alt DB Curl 3 sets
    DB hammer curl 3 sets
    Straight bar cable preacher curl 3 sets

Worked out with a buddy of mine, so I didn't move as quickly as I wanted during the back workout, felt like I wanted to get more volume. The time just wouldn't allow it. I had to rush through the bicep workout:

Pump: Once again from the t bar and bb row my lower back already had a strong pump going into the deadlifts. I also think because of how quickly I moved through my bicep workout that my biceps blew up. The pump came on quickly and lasted through the cardio of the workout.

Strength: Strength was up or atleast felt increased. I finally was able to t bar row 5 plates which I was happy about, only got 4 or 5 reps but considering I started t bar rowing at the beginning of this log so I'm still learning the overall movement. Also felt the lat pulldown weight was better than usual. Didn't set any records but the weight was moving and the squeeze was really good.

After destroying my lower back, I'm finding cardio is tough with the back pump. Maybe I'm just not a very good runner or am still learning how to run well....the pump in the back is so strong makes it diffcult.

I take my powder to work with me in a plastic test tube I received samples in awhile ago. Anyway while I was filling them last night I noticed I don't have much Ignite left....just a heads up to anyone following, I think I can get through the rest of this week.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah the tub is not bottomless unfortunately .... that's ok I have 3 more tubs coming late this week...right now I am using the orgininal which I have plenty of as well so I will be switching back and forth...
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Yah the tub is not bottomless unfortunately .... that's ok I have 3 more tubs coming late this week...right now I am using the orgininal which I have plenty of as well so I will be switching back and forth...
    yeah rub it in dream......3 tubs...ur good for a long time then
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yeah rub it in dream......3 tubs...ur good for a long time then
    Yes I don't use it every day as I traiin in the AM so I need to keep it going if I can...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Wednesday: Cardio

Cardio overall was good, I say overall because at first my lower back was still tender I was thinking I wasn't going to make it. But as I started going the pain seemed to go away and I breezed through cardio. Felt easy after the first 7 minutes or so.

Also what I've noticed and like about this product is I don't get calve pumps when running. This is a good pump product but I love the fact it hasn't really interferred with my cardio at all.

Only downfall for the cardio was the fact that the joe rogan experience didn't record a new podcast and I usually listen to the podcast every wednesday during cardio
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Legs: Squat 8 sets (5 sets regular, 3 sets w/ chains)
    Seated calve raises 4 sets
    Stiff leg dead lift 3 sets
    Cable step ups 4 sets

The weirdest thing happened to me after I worked out last night. Got home and ate my meal, afterwards when I was doing dishes and getting my food together for the next day I felt like my whole body blew up. My triceps, biceps, and upper back all felt like they had a pump going on. Like I had just worked each muscle group. My legs didn't really feel pumped besides my calves.

All in a all I felt like it was a solid workout and I felt good the whole time.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Legs: Squat 8 sets (5 sets regular, 3 sets w/ chains)
    Seated calve raises 4 sets
    Stiff leg dead lift 3 sets
    Cable step ups 4 sets

The weirdest thing happened to me after I worked out last night. Got home and ate my meal, afterwards when I was doing dishes and getting my food together for the next day I felt like my whole body blew up. My triceps, biceps, and upper back all felt like they had a pump going on. Like I had just worked each muscle group. My legs didn't really feel pumped besides my calves.

All in a all I felt like it was a solid workout and I felt good the whole time.
    I get that often there doesn't even have to be a lot of carbs in the meal. One time I was hungry and at the market so I bought some cherries and I just blew the fug up....Just like I had did a big carb up. This was not an isolated instance...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

I get that often there doesn't even have to be a lot of carbs in the meal. One time I was hungry and at the market so I bought some cherries and I just blew the fug up....Just like I had did a big carb up. This was not an isolated instance...
    i've had it happen with the muscles i worked that day...like i did chest...pump went away and then i ate and pump came back

but last night when i was reaching in my fridge....my tricep was wow...felt like i just worked them, really fun feeling
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Saturday: Shoulders

Shoulders: DB high row 4 sets
    BB press 4 sets
    Seated DB side raises 3 sets
    Bent over rear delt fly 3 sets
    Rear Delt rope pull superset w/ cable side raises 3 sets of each

Woke up tired and had to get my car looked at before the gym. I usually sleep in a bit on Saturday's but they made my appointment pretty early. Anyway I was tired but once I got the gym I actually felt pretty good as at that point I was awake for about 2 hours already. However the workout was kind of all over the place. Some sets felt good, others felt blah.

Pump: Once again went into the workout looking flat but fairly quickly my shoulders started to round out nicely through my shirt. Started looking wider across the top of my body which I liked. But even though I saw a nice pump I didn't feel it too much. Not a big deal.

Strength: Was down a bit. Like I said at certain points of the exercises I felt like I was where I wanted to be, other times I felt a bit weak. Probably had more to do with lack of carbs and food than anything else.

Endurance: I felt pretty good, strength wasn't crazy but I felt like I flew through the workout. Felt like it went quickly and I didn't get tired at all.

Note: It's Sunday now when I'm typing this, took my serving and I only have one more serving for tomorrow's workout. I will try and get my notes together and get a final review on Tuesday.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Looking forward to it, you results have been interesting... I think it's cool that you got more out of some aspects than I idd, and too bad you dont' get the same out of the mood enhancers I do. I am pretty sensitive to them and I am glad cuz it feels good
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Chest: Incline BB press 5 sets
    Flat BB press 4 sets
    Incline DB fly 4 sets
    Peckdeck Fly 4 sets

Tris: Close Grip press 3 sets
    Overhead extension 3 sets
    Underhand straight bar extension superset w/ overhand extension 3 sets each

Didn't go super heavy today, I have some things going on this week so I'll absent from the gym a few days so I decided when I am at the gym, I'll do a deload type workout. The pump though going high reps was outstanding. Endurance was also on par.

Final Review coming later today: Post #2
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Final Review is posted
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

A week off of Igite and I can tell a big difference in endurance in my training, cardio is a bit more difficult but during squats yesterday i was huffin and puffin and i never noticed this during my month on ignite
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

A week off of Igite and I can tell a big difference in endurance in my training, cardio is a bit more difficult but during squats yesterday i was huffin and puffin and i never noticed this during my month on ignite
    Hell yah that's why the first bottles free
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.

Hell yah that's why the first bottles free

haha sounds like the way drug dealers work
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recomping with Ignite 2! (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 08:15 AM
  2. FINAFLEX IGNITE-2 is finally here...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-27-2012, 12:16 PM
  3. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:37 AM
  4. Bigbeefs Finaflex Ignite N.O. log
    By bigbeef in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22