Bruce the Destroyer - Massularia - NO other booster!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by MidniteGunner View Post
    Nice gear man, looks like you dropped some dough though.
    Dicks Sporting goods cut me a deal it was right around $1500 + tax for all in the pictures. It was actually the cheapest elliptical they had. I was wanting a back pedal version though as they seem smoother to me. Plus I got to use a $50 off coupon and should get $50 back in Dick Reward Points from the loyalty card. Had been saving for a while for this gym. I am going to have to store a lot of it in a storage unit if the house doesn't 100% close soon. Still waiting on people in the house to move out. We splurged on the treadmill and that wasn't even a middle level treadmill there, they had them going up to 3k! Dicks is supposed to deliver end of next week.

The Rogue stuff and power rack is what is going to get pricey. I got the bumpers and bars ordered. I ordered 500lbs of weight and 2 bars. Still not sure where to get the power rack and bench at.

When it's all said and done it'll be right around 3k spent I think but might as well do it now that i'm moving into a new house that has the room.

The gym will have

ProForm Recumbent Bike (Already had)
    Livestrong Treadmill
    ProForm Elliptical
    500lbs Free weights
    2 Full Size Olympic Bars
    Adjustable DumbBells
    Power Rack
    Punching Bag (Already Had)
    1 Bench (Already Had)

Then in the future I want to add: (Once I can save up some more money, I don't want any credit card debt. Only loan I want is my home loan.)

Adjustable kettle bells
    Hip Sled/Leg Press
    Another Bench
    Curl Bar

I'll have to post pictures of the gym I pay $45 a month for. The equipment is worse than that. I live in a small rural town of only 1200 people so we are lucky to have a gym but I want a bit better equipment.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

2. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    9-26-2012

Off day.

Went shopping for equipment for the new home gym. We got our preapproval for the house(s) we wanted. Just need one of them to pass inspection!

Had some Orange Leaf frozen yogurt, no toppings. It was a good treat and low cals.

I got a treadmill and elliptical yesterday at Dicks. Already had a recumbent bike.

I went with the Livestrong Treadmill

Attachment 67143

a Pro Form Elliptical

Attachment 67145

Then they had a decent set of adjustable dumbbells for $149! They go up to 70lbs each. This will cut back on space and I'll only have to buy a few higher weight ones.

Attachment 67146

So now my wife the cardio bunny is happy. I should be ordering the bumper plates and bars from Rogue soon. Still debating on what power rack and bench to buy. Same with a hip/leg press. Any suggestions would be awesome!
    that stuff is the real deal!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Dicks Sporting goods cut me a deal it was right around $1500 + tax for all in the pictures. It was actually the cheapest elliptical they had. I was wanting a back pedal version though as they seem smoother to me. Plus I got to use a $50 off coupon and should get $50 back in Dick Reward Points from the loyalty card. Had been saving for a while for this gym. I am going to have to store a lot of it in a storage unit if the house doesn't 100% close soon. Still waiting on people in the house to move out. We splurged on the treadmill and that wasn't even a middle level treadmill there, they had them going up to 3k! Dicks is supposed to deliver end of next week.

The Rogue stuff and power rack is what is going to get pricey. I got the bumpers and bars ordered. I ordered 500lbs of weight and 2 bars. Still not sure where to get the power rack and bench at.

When it's all said and done it'll be right around 3k spent I think but might as well do it now that i'm moving into a new house that has the room.

The gym will have

ProForm Recumbent Bike (Already had)
    Livestrong Treadmill
    ProForm Elliptical
    500lbs Free weights
    2 Full Size Olympic Bars
    Adjustable DumbBells
    Power Rack
    Punching Bag (Already Had)
    1 Bench (Already Had)

Then in the future I want to add: (Once I can save up some more money, I don't want any credit card debt. Only loan I want is my home loan.)

Adjustable kettle bells
    Hip Sled/Leg Press
    Another Bench
    Curl Bar

I'll have to post pictures of the gym I pay $45 a month for. The equipment is worse than that. I live in a small rural town of only 1200 people so we are lucky to have a gym but I want a bit better equipment.
    1500 for all of that? damn, that is a deal

4. 9-27-2012

AM:

Food:
    none

Lunch:
    Chicken Salad
    Roast Beef

AM Supplements:
    Massularia
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    Co-Q-10

PreWorkout:
    Maniac
    Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite
    Creatine

Workout:
    32 minutes - sprained ankle working on legs - 322 cals burnt.

Supper:
    1lb Chicken Breasts
    1 Soft Whole Wheat Pretzel
    5oz Beef Jerky
    Protein Shake

PM Supplements:
    Massularia
    Fish Oil

5. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    9-27-2012

AM:

Food:
    none

Lunch:
    Chicken Salad
    Roast Beef

AM Supplements:
    Massularia
    Fish Oil
    Creatine
    Co-Q-10

PreWorkout:
    Maniac
    Agmatine
    Anabolic Ignite
    Creatine

Workout:
    32 minutes - sprained ankle working on legs - 322 cals burnt.

Supper:
    1lb Chicken Breasts
    1 Soft Whole Wheat Pretzel
    5oz Beef Jerky
    Protein Shake

PM Supplements:
    Massularia
    Fish Oil
    hope the ankel isnt too jacked up
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    hope the ankel isnt too jacked up
    I'm walking on it today, it's a bit sore but nothing bad. Just thing a minor sprain if anything.

7. Time FOR RURAL GYM CRIBS....

For $45 a month I get 24/7 access to this glorious gym.. (WHICH NO ONE PUTS UP THEIR WEIGHTS >.< )

Name:  34E7A859-9BE7-404D-8C79-C41467D66550-21441-000012CF17674F70_zps94f1a9b5 (Custom).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  31.2 KBName:  93D043A7-2F0E-402F-9529-7A3318460CC2-21441-000012CEF3F0FBED_zps1cd91ea7 (Custom).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  26.6 KBName:  D58409D3-7B03-410E-8F08-0965DB2A02B4-21441-000012CEEC44AC08_zpsafe67849 (Custom).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  26.2 KBName:  EAE8943C-45ED-405B-8956-2D67154B3650-21441-000012CF0D74015C_zps2f343e03 (Custom).jpg
Views: 170
Size:  30.7 KB

So you can see, It's nice to have a place to work out but I'll enjoy having my own home gym.

AM RURAL GYM CRIBS OUT!

8. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Time FOR RURAL GYM CRIBS....

For $45 a month I get 24/7 access to this glorious gym.. (WHICH NO ONE PUTS UP THEIR WEIGHTS >.< )

Name:  34E7A859-9BE7-404D-8C79-C41467D66550-21441-000012CF17674F70_zps94f1a9b5 (Custom).jpg
Views: 179
Size:  31.2 KBName:  93D043A7-2F0E-402F-9529-7A3318460CC2-21441-000012CEF3F0FBED_zps1cd91ea7 (Custom).jpg
Views: 172
Size:  26.6 KBName:  D58409D3-7B03-410E-8F08-0965DB2A02B4-21441-000012CEEC44AC08_zpsafe67849 (Custom).jpg
Views: 171
Size:  26.2 KBName:  EAE8943C-45ED-405B-8956-2D67154B3650-21441-000012CF0D74015C_zps2f343e03 (Custom).jpg
Views: 170
Size:  30.7 KB

So you can see, It's nice to have a place to work out but I'll enjoy having my own home gym.

AM RURAL GYM CRIBS OUT!
    weight is heavy enough to train with but too heavy to put away... lazy

9. Got food poisoning from some bad Chinese on Friday. Missed a couple doses of massilara as I didn't even try as I couldn't keep anything down for two days. Stomach still isn't 100% but waking up this morning I feel tons better.

10. Do you think you became ill out of sympathy for me so we were out of action simultaneously?

Excited to try Massularia after what feels like a month off training lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Do you think you became ill out of sympathy for me so we were out of action simultaneously?

Excited to try Massularia after what feels like a month off training lol.
    Not exactly. I just know the wife wasn't feeling well so Desmond and I went out to eat Chinese and we both got sick. Wasn't a pleasant experience. He bounced back a lot faster then I did though. He was rip roaring around yesterday and I was still not feeling it.

12. You answered that question as if I was being serious lol.

Looking forward to seeing your home gym. I think you need to get a sign to hang on the outside.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    You answered that question as if I was being serious lol.

Looking forward to seeing your home gym. I think you need to get a sign to hang on the outside.
    Bruce's Playroom?? Wait that sounds creepy.

Bruce's Boom Boom Room.... no...

14. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc

Bruce's Playroom?? Wait that sounds creepy.

Bruce's Boom Boom Room.... no...
    Bruce's ball room.
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

15. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Got food poisoning from some bad Chinese on Friday. Missed a couple doses of massilara as I didn't even try as I couldn't keep anything down for two days. Stomach still isn't 100% but waking up this morning I feel tons better.
    HORRIBLE! hope you feel better

16. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Got food poisoning from some bad Chinese on Friday. Missed a couple doses of massilara as I didn't even try as I couldn't keep anything down for two days. Stomach still isn't 100% but waking up this morning I feel tons better.

Feel better bro!

17. hope you are better

are many weeks are you running of this?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

18. sometimes forced time off is needed

19. how are things JR?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

20. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    how are things JR?
    Good just about to get some posts going here. I took about a 4-5 day break off Massularia as my stomach just couldn't handle it. I couldn't take fish oil or anything it just made me nauseous. I started back on it and after 2 days felt the libido increase. Weights have dipped a bit (about albs on a lift) since my height before I got sick.

21. Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Good just about to get some posts going here. I took about a 4-5 day break off Massularia as my stomach just couldn't handle it. I couldn't take fish oil or anything it just made me nauseous. I started back on it and after 2 days felt the libido increase. Weights have dipped a bit (about albs on a lift) since my height before I got sick.
    Hope you feel better now
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:49 PM
  2. Mag 10 the Destroyer???
    By hardbody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:25 PM
  3. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 01:25 PM