Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

Page 8 of 10 First ... 678910 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    caz best of luck on the sh*t storm thats about to hit. if it floods grab onto snookie from jersey shore since crap floats.
    They give us real people from jersey a bad name! Thanks beast!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Now that your basically the Hulk. I'm sure you'll take good care of your wife and boys. Good luck.
    Lol! Your in PA so you'll be getting some rain. My son always makes me be the hulk when we play so I guess I am!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  3. I started a Thread in the Supplement Science section about Laxogenin with your permission i'd like to link your thread and get your thoughts.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    I started a Thread in the Supplement Science section about Laxogenin with your permission i'd like to link your thread and get your thoughts.
    I'm in go for it.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  5. Day 41

    So with the bad weather I have a feeling ill only be able to do cardio as long as I have power! I'm back at my house in north jersey and I'm itching to workout. So I jumped on my treadmill

    Cardio speed walk
    45 mins
    3.1 miles
    550 calories
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. Hope you and your family are safe and hanging on there

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Hope you and your family are safe and hanging on there
    Caz, you alive bro?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Caz, you alive bro?
    Was wondering the same hope your weathering the storm ok. I'm sure it'll take awhile to get back to normal.

  9. I'm alive guys! Storm got rough last night but its over. No power so the only way I can post is my phone sorry! Looks like we can be without electric for 5-7 days! I have a generator so not too bad but getting gas is a bitch! Running out everywhere I waited 2 hours in line this morning to fill my gas cans! Just tried running my treadmill off the generator but no go!! Lol I need to workout bad I'm going nuts!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'm alive guys! Storm got rough last night but its over. No power so the only way I can post is my phone sorry! Looks like we can be without electric for 5-7 days! I have a generator so not too bad but getting gas is a bitch! Running out everywhere I waited 2 hours in line this morning to fill my gas cans! Just tried running my treadmill off the generator but no go!! Lol I need to workout bad I'm going nuts!!!
    Stir crazzzzzy lol you could run sprints? HITT style? Glad everythings ok!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  11. I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    A mans gotta do what he's gotta do!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    Dedication
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    Haha improvising.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Is that the Paleo Workout?? Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Is that the Paleo Workout?? Lol
    Nice
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  17. Good to hear everything is ok. Hopefully they get everything straightened out soon

  18. Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!
    Good to hear man. Go let out all that pent up gym frustration!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!
    Sweet electric is nice, gym is better! Glad to hear things are getting better
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  21. Day ?

    Sorry guys lost track of what day of the cycle this is, I do know that PCT starts Saturday . Below is my workout from Thursday which was my first day back to the gym in a week!!! Man did it feel good the throw the wieghts around.. I took it easy and didn't go to heavy cause I know this old body of mine, and if did I would have hurt myself. So this workout was focused on volume and I think I'm going to continue this for the next 4 weeks of PCT. I felt great and feeling sore as hell so it was a good shock to the body... Man its good to be back!!!!

    Abs:
    Weights crunches 50 lbs: 3x35
    Roman chair leg lifts: 3 sets x 35
    Decline situps (no weight): 3 sets x50

    Chest:
    BB flat bench: 155X20, 185x16, 205x14, 225x12, 225x12
    DB incline bench: 80x14, 80x14, 85x12
    Pec deck: 155x16, 175x16, 195x10
    Standing Cable Flys: 60x20,65x16,70x14,75x12

    Bi's:
    EZ bar standing cable curls: 100x16, 110x14, 120x12, 130x12
    Standing DB curls: 35x14, 40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Standing BB curls: 60x18, 60x16, 70x14
    Hammer strenght preacher curls: 3 sets 55 till fail

    Cardio:
    20 mins HIIT
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day ?

    Sorry guys lost track of what day of the cycle this is, I do know that PCT starts Saturday . Below is my workout from Thursday which was my first day back to the gym in a week!!! Man did it feel good the throw the wieghts around.. I took it easy and didn't go to heavy cause I know this old body of mine, and if did I would have hurt myself. So this workout was focused on volume and I think I'm going to continue this for the next 4 weeks of PCT. I felt great and feeling sore as hell so it was a good shock to the body... Man its good to be back!!!!

    Abs:
    Weights crunches 50 lbs: 3x35
    Roman chair leg lifts: 3 sets x 35
    Decline situps (no weight): 3 sets x50

    Chest:
    BB flat bench: 155X20, 185x16, 205x14, 225x12, 225x12
    DB incline bench: 80x14, 80x14, 85x12
    Pec deck: 155x16, 175x16, 195x10
    Standing Cable Flys: 60x20,65x16,70x14,75x12

    Bi's:
    EZ bar standing cable curls: 100x16, 110x14, 120x12, 130x12
    Standing DB curls: 35x14, 40x12, 45x12, 50x8
    Standing BB curls: 60x18, 60x16, 70x14
    Hammer strenght preacher curls: 3 sets 55 till fail

    Cardio:
    20 mins HIIT
    Train insane!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Day? (last day of cycle)

    Gym closes early on Friday did a quick workout. I'm really going to miss Halo. PCT starts tomorrow and I will continue to log it here. Since I've had zero sides it should be a breeze. Now since I missed the last week I'll post a final review and pics in about a week. The huricane and loss of power made it hard to eat clean.


    Abs:
    Standing cable curls: 80lbsx35x3
    leg raisers: 3 sets till fail
    Weightd crunches: 50lbsx 35x3

    Shoulders:
    DD seated military press: 135x20, 155x16, 185x14
    Arnold press; 60x14x3
    Seated DB Side raises: 35x12x3

    Tri's
    V grip overhead cable extensions: 70x14x3
    Cable rope pull downs: 100x14x3
    Single arm cable extensions: 3 sets or 45 till fail

    No cardio ran out of time


    PCT:
    Tamox: 20/20/10/10
    Erase: 1/2/3/3
    HCGenerate: 5 per day for 30 days
    DAA: 4 per day for 30 days
    Anabeta Elite: 4 per day for 30 days

    This should be one hell for a PCT!! Stay tuned guys!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Train insane!
    the only way I train!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. Day 1 PCT

    My first day of PCT As usual weekends are my cardio only days. Hit the treadmill for 45 minutes to try to make up for last week! Sunday is my birthday turning 37 today!! For my birthday my wife gave me 5 free passes to hit the gym whenever I want!!! She knows me too well LOL! Going to hit the gym today went my littles guys take a nap! How bad is it that all I want for my birthday is to go to the gym. I think I may have a gym addiction Lol
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 1 PCT

    My first day of PCT As usual weekends are my cardio only days. Hit the treadmill for 45 minutes to try to make up for last week! Sunday is my birthday turning 37 today!! For my birthday my wife gave me 5 free passes to hit the gym whenever I want!!! She knows me too well LOL! Going to hit the gym today went my littles guys take a nap! How bad is it that all I want for my birthday is to go to the gym. I think I may have a gym addiction Lol
    Happy birthday bro! And no its not bad lol
    Friends are like what you doin on your b day? Gettin smashed?
    Naw bro the weights are haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. HBD!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Happy birtday caz
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  29. Hah,I always ask for more weight room equipment for my gifts! Plenty more worse addictions to have. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  30. Happy Birthday man better late than never haha. The dreaded PCT begins. The worst part about cycles is that they end

  31. Happy Bday young man!! Hope things up in your neck of the woods start to settle down.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Happy Birthday man better late than never haha. The dreaded PCT begins. The worst part about cycles is that they end
    I'm looking forward to running anabeta elite I also get good gains from it.. One of my favorite Natty sups..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Happy Bday young man!! Hope things up in your neck of the woods start to settle down.
    Thanks! We are slowly getting back to normal. The big issue now is gas, I've see 2 mile long lines for gas it's unbelievable.. Looking ripped in the new Avi. Guys like you are what keep me motivated!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  34. Day2 PCT

    I got a good workout in today! I've changed my workouts around and doing more volume less weight. Try to get this old body tight again! Pumps were almost too much but man does it feel good! I forgot how much i like the high volume workouts. I've being training for strenght for the last 6 months so it feels good. Diet was on point today until dinner time.. My wife made me homemade sauce so big plate of pasta and cake after.

    Abs:
    Standing cable crunches: 80x3 till fail
    Decline situps: 3 sets till fail
    Flat bench leg raises: 3 sets till fail

    Shoulders:
    Hammer strenght press: 185x18, 205x14, 225x12
    Arnold DB press: 60x14,60x14,65x10
    Seated DB side raises: 30x18, 35x16, 40x12
    Standing BB front raises: 40x16, 40x16, 50x12

    Tri's
    Cable straight bar push downs: 120x20, 140x16, 160x16
    Over head rope extensions: 100x16, 100x16, 110x12
    Single arm cable extensions: 40x20, 45x16, 45x16
    Close grip bench press: 185x16,185x14,185x14
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  35. Day 3 PCT
    Hit the gym for a excellent back workout!! I'm feeling really good and my PCT supps are starting to kick in, Been waking up in the morning and mini me is standing at attention! LOL The higher volume workouts are also kickin my a$$. i'll be taking final pics this weekend as well.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunches: 50x35x3
    Cable crunches: 80x35x3
    Roman chair leg lifts: 20x25x3

    Back:
    DB Rows: 90x14, 95x14, 100x12, 110x10
    Wide grib cable pull downs: 160x18, 170x14, 180x12
    Close grip cable rows: 140x20, 160x16, 180x12
    Rear Delts(pec deck): 100x16, 115x14, 115x14
    Free motion seated cable lat pull downs: 80x20, 100x16, 100x16
    hyper extensions: 3 sets till fail

    Traps:
    DB Shrugs: 75x20, 80x18, 85x16
    BB upright rows: 70x16, 70x16, 80x12

    Cardio:
    18 Mins HIIT
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  36. Glad to know PCT is going to smoothly. Not surprising with the products you lined up. Have you ever considered UR Spray? I think it would be killer in PCT

  37. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Glad to know PCT is going to smoothly. Not surprising with the products you lined up. Have you ever considered UR Spray? I think it would be killer in PCT
    I know you love that stuff I may have to look into it.. Who makes it? I usaually try to stay away from topicals since I have 2 little boys that think I'm a jungle gym! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  38. Day 4 PCT
    My PCT is starting to get fun. I've been sore after each of the last 4 workouts and my volume is going way up! Legs felt so good I even managed a PR! I can really start to feel my body harding which you got to love.. I had an unbelievable pump going in my thighs last night that I almost couldn't walk! I increased erase to 2 a day now so that should also help dry me out.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Decline situps weighted bar: 16lb. x 35x3
    Standing oblique crunches: 45lb plate 25 each side x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 3 sets till fail

    Legs:
    Hammer strenght leg extentions: 275x 20, 315x 18, 365 x 16, 405x 14
    Hammer strenght Hack squats: 315x16, 365x16, 405x 12 PR
    Leg extentions: 100x18, 120x 16, 140x16, 160x14, 180x10
    Hamstring extensions: 70x16, 80x12, 80x12
    Standing calf raises: 140x20, 160x16, 160x14, 120x14

    I had some extra time since my legs were not going to let me do cardio so I did some random exercises. Felt like a beast at the end of the night!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I know you love that stuff I may have to look into it.. Who makes it? I usaually try to stay away from topicals since I have 2 little boys that think I'm a jungle gym! LOL
    Patrick Arnold makes it on his prototype nutrition line. He also has a version coming out on his E-Pharm line called "Pump Spray." Stuff is the real deal and it wouldn't have anything to negatively effect your boys. A good deal of health benefits as well. If you haven't yet, head over to the E-Pharm section and read up on it. My favorite natty supp besides Anabeta.

    Beast leg workout btw man way to kill pct

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Patrick Arnold makes it on his prototype nutrition line. He also has a version coming out on his E-Pharm line called "Pump Spray." Stuff is the real deal and it wouldn't have anything to negatively effect your boys. A good deal of health benefits as well. If you haven't yet, head over to the E-Pharm section and read up on it. My favorite natty supp besides Anabeta.

    Beast leg workout btw man way to kill pct
    Thanks Cat!! Just checked it out may run it after my PCT. How do you dose it?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in