Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 28

So I'm 4 weeks in and wish I could stay on this cycle for a year!!! Just loving everything about it, still no sides except for aggression which my wife has commented on so I need to chill out! I'm really going to be upset at the end but let me tell you I'm having a full body transformation!! I do HIT cardio after my lifting days but 1 or 2 days a week I like to do a cardio only session when I can't get to the gym since I have a treadmill at home. Being a father or 2 little guys makes the gym hard to get to on the weekends..

Cardio Only:

Speed walk: 60 mins, 5.0 incline, speed 4.2, 800 calories

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 29

Decent workout did not feel my best off day I guess? This morning feeeling like I'm fighting off a cold but it won't stop me! The strange thing is that Chest and Bi's have always been my strong points, but has of lately not so? I think it's because I've been focused on getting my other lifts ( legs & back) up to where the rest of my body is? I quess at my #'s I shouldn't be complaining, just its the only muscles throughout this cycle I haven't really hit PR's. Maybe I'm maxed out?

Abs:
    Decline bench sit-ups: 3 sets till fail
    Weighted crunches: 40x 40x3
    Leg raisers: 3 sets till fail
    Standing cable crunches: 80x 25x 3

Chest:
    Flat bench BB : 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 265x8, 275x4, 295x2
    Incline DB press: 90x 12, 95x 10, 100x 8
    Precor seated flys: 175x16, 185x12, 195x10
    Seated upright Precor press: 175x16, 175x16 185x14 (can you feel the burn LOL)

Biceps:
    standing ez curls: 70x14, 80x14, 90x12
    DB curls: 40x12, 45x10, 55x6 PR
    Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x18, 65x14, 75x14
    Standing alternating arm cable curl: 3 sets 65 till fail
  3. Anabolicminds.com Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

1 hour of cardio how many times a week?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 24

What a workout! I'm just loving this halo runn even more now that I upped it to 75!. I think the next 2.5 weeks are going to get very interesting. My strenght is going through the roof, I know the Halo is playing a big part but I've never pushed myself this hard ever before. I went a little crazy last night and took my normal Condense pre- workout but I received some MM samples and decided to mix the 2! Made me feel strong as a bull. I stepped on the scale this morning and I'm still at 215 so I've gain no weight, But let me tell u I look like a different person need some way to get good pics? Anyone know a good Apple Iphone camera app? I need one that I can set a delay so I can position the camera and pose?

Complex movement:
    Squats: 185x14, 225x12, 245x8 PR!

Abs:Weighted crunch machine: 40x 35, 45x35, 45x35
    Standing obligue crunch: 45 plate x 20 each side 2 sets
    Roman chair straight leg raises: 25 x 3 sets
    Standing cable crunch: 70x25, 80x25, 80x25
    Decline situps: 3 sets till fail

Back
    Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 110'sx10 PR! (2 extra reps each)
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x12, 180x10, 210x8 PR!
    Precor reverse grip rows: 180x14, 220x12, 240x8 PR!
    Precor Iso lateral front pull down reverse grip: 225x14, 245x10, 255x8 PR!
    Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 225x10, 275x8 PR!
    DB shrugs: 90'sx16, 95'sx14,100'sx12
    Hyper extensions: 3 sets till fail

10 mins HIT Cardio (I was shot!)
    Damn man awesome workout. PRs across the board
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    1 hour of cardio how many times a week?
    1 or 2 days, usually on the weekends at home when I can't get to the gym.. My normal cardio is 15-18 Min HIT after lifting
  6. Anabolicminds.com Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

1 or 2 days, usually on the weekends at home when I can't get to the gym.. My normal cardio is 15-18 Min HIT after lifting
    Yeah. I'm doing 20 minutes HIIT...
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Yeah. I'm doing 20 minutes HIIT...
    I love HIIT short and to the point. I find that I burn more calories doing 15 mins of HIIT verses doing 30 mins on the elliptical..
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HITT is the only way to do cardi. LISS is just too damn boring and time consuming.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Anabolicminds.com Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    HITT is the only way to do cardi. LISS is just too damn boring and time consuming.
    Right.

I love HIIT short and to the point. I find that I burn more calories doing 15 mins of HIIT verses doing 30 mins on the elliptical..
    I do HIIT on elliptical but I will switching to different forms.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    tell me about it ! Wish I didn't have to do cardio.. Is there a pill for that yet??? LOL
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Right.

I do HIIT on elliptical but I will switching to different forms.
    Ever try it on a bike? Good change of pace. I've also tried it on a stairmaster but that machine kills my knees..
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  249 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Elliptical for me.
  13. Anabolicminds.com Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Been doing cardio all of week... I do prefer HIIT, but I'm wonder if stairmaster of 30-44 minutes would trump 20 minutes HIIT elliptical? Think the answer would be the HIIT.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Day 29

Decent workout did not feel my best off day I guess? This morning feeeling like I'm fighting off a cold but it won't stop me! The strange thing is that Chest and Bi's have always been my strong points, but has of lately not so? I think it's because I've been focused on getting my other lifts ( legs & back) up to where the rest of my body is? I quess at my #'s I shouldn't be complaining, just its the only muscles throughout this cycle I haven't really hit PR's. Maybe I'm maxed out?

Abs:
    Decline bench sit-ups: 3 sets till fail
    Weighted crunches: 40x 40x3
    Leg raisers: 3 sets till fail
    Standing cable crunches: 80x 25x 3

Chest:
    Flat bench BB : 155x16, 185x14, 225x12, 265x8, 275x4, 295x2
    Incline DB press: 90x 12, 95x 10, 100x 8
    Precor seated flys: 175x16, 185x12, 195x10
    Seated upright Precor press: 175x16, 175x16 185x14 (can you feel the burn LOL)

Biceps:
    standing ez curls: 70x14, 80x14, 90x12
    DB curls: 40x12, 45x10, 55x6 PR
    Hammer strength preacher curls: 55x18, 65x14, 75x14
    Standing alternating arm cable curl: 3 sets 65 till fail
    i find it difficult to make gains in my chest. everything else has been moving smoothly. over the summer i hit 385 for reps, in the past month i think my best has been 335. i know the feeling when you say you think your maxed out. just gotta keep pushing. i will say though, i have been happy with my progress elsewhere. i was all chest and front delts for a while. now i have a little bit of a tricep bicep and back to match.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

HITT on a stairmaster is insane. I've fallen off that f*cker many times! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As far as maxed out on bench, maybe switch it up a bit and see if it helps. Things like close grip, board presses, bands+chains, weighted dips, incline close grip, etc. as your main movement. Also, try reducing volume and the number of excersises for a few weeks and see if it helps. Sometimes chest just gets overtrained and burned out so that may help. Its a stubborn muscle but maybe switching it up will help out
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 30

OFF Felt like crap all day def. fighting off a cold. Went to bed at 9:30 and slept like a baby, I feel much better so back to the gym tonight!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    i find it difficult to make gains in my chest. everything else has been moving smoothly. over the summer i hit 385 for reps, in the past month i think my best has been 335. i know the feeling when you say you think your maxed out. just gotta keep pushing. i will say though, i have been happy with my progress elsewhere. i was all chest and front delts for a while. now i have a little bit of a tricep bicep and back to match.
    Yeah I'm the same way! Someday I'll have the whole package!!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    As far as maxed out on bench, maybe switch it up a bit and see if it helps. Things like close grip, board presses, bands+chains, weighted dips, incline close grip, etc. as your main movement. Also, try reducing volume and the number of excersises for a few weeks and see if it helps. Sometimes chest just gets overtrained and burned out so that may help. Its a stubborn muscle but maybe switching it up will help out
    The funny part to me is that once I switched up my chest exercises thats when the PR's stopped!! My body is a creature of habit it dose not respond well to change I know most see results for mixing it up but I'm the opposite?? I'll never figure it out LOL
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

HITT on a stairmaster is insane. I've fallen off that f*cker many times! Lol
    Same here! Won't be doing that again live and learn right!!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Question for you guys, I've been getting some bad lethargy in the afternoon and heard that ALCAR is good for it so I bought some. Any of you guy's try it and if so how much to dose per day??
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

The funny part to me is that once I switched up my chest exercises thats when the PR's stopped!! My body is a creature of habit it dose not respond well to change I know most see results for mixing it up but I'm the opposite?? I'll never figure it out LOL
    Yeah that is pretty much the exact opposite of me haha. Maybe just keep the same excersises and adjust the volume?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

ALCAR is awesome Caz. I take 2g a day split into 2 (1g doses). Best taken away from food too.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

ALCAR is awesome Caz. I take 2g a day split into 2 (1g doses). Best taken away from food too.
    So 4 a day I have 500 mg pills, do you need to cycle on/off or can it be taken daily like a multi vitamin?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Yessir...2 caps in morning/2 caps in afternoon without food.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ever try it on a bike? Good change of pace. I've also tried it on a stairmaster but that machine kills my knees..
    LISS eliptical for me lol

Well, im gonna give HIIT a chance with this little natty run i got goin, 3 sessions a week 15 mins a piece. Btw i see whats going on in this log right cheer, hyyyyoge-ness.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 31

SO I love ALCAR felt sooo much better, not tired and really focused nice!! Felt strong today after being sick so I killed my shoulders, my one goal on this cycle is to get my arnold press to 75(Aaron) which it's getting close going for it next shoulder day. Still no bad side effects and fat is melting away! Did I mention I LOVE THIS CYCLE!!!!!

Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 60lbs x 35x 3
    Decline situps 12lb. bar: 3 sets till fail
    standind cable cruches: 70x25, 70x25, 80x25
    Roman chair weighted leg raises 3 sets till fail

Shoulders:
    Seated press (smith machine): 135x16, 185x14, 225x10, 235x8
    Arnold press: 65x12, 65x10, 70x 6
    Seated side raises (DB): 30x 14, 35x12, 35x12
    Standing BB front raises: 40x 14, 50x 12, 50x10
    Precor Rear Delts: 120x16, 130x12, 140x10
    Precor side raises: 75x12, 75x12,85x10
    Hammer strenght Iso shoulder press alternating arms:3 sets 50 per side till fail

Triceps:
    Close grip BB press: 155x 16, 175x 12, 185x 10
    Straight bar cable push downs: 140x14, 160x14, 190x12 PR!
    Over head cable skull crushers: 60x 14, 60x 12, 70x10
    V bar cable push downs: 120 x14, 130x12, 140x 12
    cable single arm Push downs: 45x16, 45x 16, 50x14

Cardio:

12 Min HIT 1min walk, 2 min run
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 31

SO I love ALCAR felt sooo much better, not tired and really focused nice!! Felt strong today after being sick so I killed my shoulders, my one goal on this cycle is to get my arnold press to 75(Aaron) which it's getting close going for it next shoulder day. Still no bad side effects and fat is melting away! Did I mention I LOVE THIS CYCLE!!!!!

Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 60lbs x 35x 3
    Decline situps 12lb. bar: 3 sets till fail
    standind cable cruches: 70x25, 70x25, 80x25
    Roman chair weighted leg raises 3 sets till fail

Shoulders:
    Seated press (smith machine): 135x16, 185x14, 225x10, 235x8
    Arnold press: 65x12, 65x10, 70x 6
    Seated side raises (DB): 30x 14, 35x12, 35x12
    Standing BB front raises: 40x 14, 50x 12, 50x10
    Precor Rear Delts: 120x16, 130x12, 140x10
    Precor side raises: 75x12, 75x12,85x10
    Hammer strenght Iso shoulder press alternating arms:3 sets 50 per side till fail

Triceps:
    Close grip BB press: 155x 16, 175x 12, 185x 10
    Straight bar cable push downs: 140x14, 160x14, 190x12 PR!
    Over head cable skull crushers: 60x 14, 60x 12, 70x10
    V bar cable push downs: 120 x14, 130x12, 140x 12
    cable single arm Push downs: 45x16, 45x 16, 50x14

Cardio:

12 Min HIT 1min walk, 2 min run
    Have you ran halo solo? If so, can you "feel" a difference with the added laxogenin, hard to really describe it i suppose huh? Lol dang bro your arnold pressin what i db bench!!! Shaaaaattttt
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Have you ran halo solo? If so, can you "feel" a difference with the added laxogenin, hard to really describe it i suppose huh? Lol dang bro your arnold pressin what i db bench!!! Shaaaaattttt
    My halo solo run was so long ago its hard to tell, but I will say that I'm seeing much better results with this one so Laxcogenin must be the difference. The recomp effect so far for me have been unreal!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  203 lbs.

My halo solo run was so long ago its hard to tell, but I will say that I'm seeing much better results with this one so Laxcogenin must be the difference. The recomp effect so far for me have been unreal!
    I definitely agree it adds a lot to the cycle.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Some crazy shoulder volume. Thos Arnold presses with the 75's should be good to go by next week
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME View Post
    I definitely agree it adds a lot to the cycle.
    So just imagine what it feels like running it 6 weeks 50/50/50/75/75/75 the way I am!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Some crazy shoulder volume. Thos Arnold presses with the 75's should be good to go by next week
    I think so brother going to see if I can get someone to video it for me! It's a new gym so don't know too many people yet.. I'll figure something out..
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Big diff when you bumped to 75mg Caz?
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 32
    I was soo tired today that I don't know how I even made it to the gym!! I got about 2.5 hours sleep between my wife having an stomach virus and my little guy teething! In my mind I knew I only have 1 week left on this cycle and I couldn't let my AM bro's down.. The whole workout was a mental struggle but some how I managed a PR!! This workout was a great training for mental toughness!! LOL.

Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine: 40x 35, 45x35, 45x35
    Flat bench leg raises: 3 sets till fail

Back Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 110'sx10
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x12, 180x10, 200x8
    Precor reverse grip rows: 180x14, 220x12, 220x8
    V grib seated cable rows: 160x14, 180x12, 200x8, 220x5 PR!
    Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 245x10, 275x10
    Freemotion machine standing cable Lat pull downs (alternating arms): 80x14,100x12,100x12

18 mins HIT Cardio
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Big diff when you bumped to 75mg Caz?
    Not huge but difference yes! Not if but when I run this again I will dose 50/50/75/75/75/75.. I always wonder with supplements what is the assumed body weight for dosing? I find for me weighing around 215 I always need more than the recommended for good results?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I think that pertains to almost every supplement. Nice work in the gym for someone running on fumes champ!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.

Day 32
    I was soo tired today that I don't know how I even made it to the gym!! I got about 2.5 hours sleep between my wife having an stomach virus and my little guy teething! In my mind I knew I only have 1 week left on this cycle and I couldn't let my AM bro's down.. The whole workout was a mental struggle but some how I managed a PR!! This workout was a great training for mental toughness!! LOL.

Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine: 40x 35, 45x35, 45x35
    Flat bench leg raises: 3 sets till fail

Back Bent over dumbell rows: 95'sx14, 100'sx12, 110'sx10
    Wide grip pull downs: 170x12, 180x10, 200x8
    Precor reverse grip rows: 180x14, 220x12, 220x8
    V grib seated cable rows: 160x14, 180x12, 200x8, 220x5 PR!
    Hammer strenght low row: 225x12, 245x10, 275x10
    Freemotion machine standing cable Lat pull downs (alternating arms): 80x14,100x12,100x12

18 mins HIT Cardio
    Serious weight gettin moved with minimal sleep. BEAST
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

39. Anabolicminds.com Forum Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Great job, now it's natural steroid time... Sleep.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.

Day 33
    Only had an hour to workout since my gym closes early Fridays so I decide to get a quick light High rep chest and bi workout. Did all random exercises not going to list them all but did about 5 exercises per muscle and nothing under 14 reps. My body was on fire after this workout and I was sore for the whole weekend! Great shock to the body!!

Sorry for the lack of updates this weekend!! My personal life has been crazy hope to have everything settle down soon. My 10 month old son has had a 104 fever for the last 3 days! Poor little guy is wiped out and so are we! Additonally I've been driving a rental car the last 3 weeks since my truck had a defect which caused me to lose control of it and crash! Good news is I'm picking up my new truck today!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 03:42 PM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 11:49 PM
  3. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:39 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 12:44 PM