Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

Page 3 of 15 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Turn all your chicken into 8oz, one meal into red meat (6oz)

    Eat one packet of cream of wheat in the morning, the other AFTER workout. Use almond milk (unsweetend) instead of 1% milk.

    Your diet for the most part is solid, you got greens, slashed carbs to recomp and lean meats. Instead of doing say, 45mins cardion in one session, split it 25min am and 20min pm, or add 15mins of cardio onto 2-3 of your cardio sessions.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    now that sound good as well! I'm going to go broke tonight! LOL

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    now that sound good as well! I'm going to go broke tonight! LOL
    Lol i just bought goceries as well.. didnt spend to much. Make sure you get the plain greek yogurt and add your own sweetner
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  5. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    So I just ran accross the street from my office and bought plain greek yogurt and granola. Miixed it with 1 scoop protien and 1 splenda. Let me tell you it is awsome!!!! My new post work out meal, has like 42 grams OF PROTIEN!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    So I just ran accross the street from my office and bought plain greek yogurt and granola. Miixed it with 1 scoop protien and 1 splenda. Let me tell you it is awsome!!!! My new post work out meal, has like 42 grams OF PROTIEN!
    Nice! It makes you feel like your cheating, but your not lol plus you get probiotics
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice! It makes you feel like your cheating, but your not lol plus you get probiotics
    you the man! I'd rep you but it won't let me

  8. Repped him for ya! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Repped him for ya! Lol
    NICE! cant rep u either I need to spread reps around instead of giving it to my boys.. WTF

  10. Repped myself for ya too! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    Sounds good, going to have to try this one
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  12. Day 5
    Got to the gym later than I wanted so ran out of time to do Cardio Still not noticing anything yet from the Halo it has only been 5 days hopefully next week. Today was originally a leg day but since I they just stopped hurting I'll move it to Saturday and went with chest. Good workout and managed to sneak in a PR on incline dumbell!!! I also want to thank Superbeast for sending me a diet that answered all my questions and gave me some great ideas. I'm going to start putting it together over the weekend and I'll list it next week! Also Tyga gave me a great post workout yogurt dish that is just awsome and has around 45 g or protien! Thanks again Bro's for all your help.

    Chest
    flat bench: 185x12, 225x12, 265x8, 275x4, 285x3
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 90'sx10, 100's x 6 (PR)
    hammer streght flat press(alternating arms) 180x14, 180x12, 160x10
    Cable flys: 65x14, 70x12, 70x12
    3 sets of pushups till fail

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls (Precor): 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 40x12, 45x10
    Standing straight Bar: 70x12, 80x12, 90x8
    single arm cable curls: 40x14, 45x12, 35x8

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 5
    Got to the gym later than I wanted so ran out of time to do Cardio Still not noticing anything yet from the Halo it has only been 5 days hopefully next week. Today was originally a leg day but since I they just stopped hurting I'll move it to Saturday and went with chest. Good workout and managed to sneak in a PR on incline dumbell!!! I also want to thank Superbeast for sending me a diet that answered all my questions and gave me some great ideas. I'm going to start putting it together over the weekend and I'll list it next week! Also Tyga gave me a great post workout yogurt dish that is just awsome and has around 45 g or protien! Thanks again Bro's for all your help.

    Chest
    flat bench: 185x12, 225x112, 265x8, 275x4, 285x3
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 90'sx10, 100's x 6 (PR)
    hammer streght flat press(alternating arms) 180x14, 180x12, 160x10
    Cable flys: 65x14, 70x12, 70x12
    3 sets of pushups till fail

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls (Precor): 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 40x12, 45x10
    Standing straight Bar: 70x12, 80x12, 90x8
    single arm cable curls: 40x14, 45x12, 35x8
    You set a record benching 225x112 times! Lol very solid chest workout bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You set a record benching 225x112 times! Lol very solid chest workout bro
    lol thanks to your yogurt snack! eating it right now

    Name:  yogurt.JPG
Views: 168
Size:  68.7 KB

  15. Looks pretty damn tasty. I might have to give it a try as well

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Looks pretty damn tasty. I might have to give it a try as well
    it is and with a scoop of protien has around 42g. Going to have another after the gym tonight.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    lol thanks to your yogurt snack! eating it right now

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****66 812"/>
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Stop! your making me hungry I may have to eat another one! LOL

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Know I see why you asked this guy for diet advice . I'm picking up some great tips just following along.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Know I see why you asked this guy for diet advice . I'm picking up some great tips just following along.
    We all are here to learn and help each other. Some great bro's in here tyga, catd, and superb just to name a few. Keep following!

  21. Day 6

    I took the night off to spend time with the wife. Tomorrow I'm going to have a good 2.5 hours at the gym! Going to push my body to the limit. Full body workout and a lot or cardio.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 6

    I took the night off to spend time with the wife. Tomorrow I'm going to have a good 2.5 hours at the gym! Going to push my body to the limit. Full body workout and a lot or cardio.
    Kinda did this today...no wife.. and it was only upper body lol so not really lol sunday after noon im going to hit lower body (still sore from leg day thursday)

    Enjoy the day off bro you deserve it
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  23. Full body should be intense. Take advantage of some great full body lifts: snatches, power clean and press, etc

  24. Day 7

    My wife took the kids out with her friend for the day so had about 2.5 hours to kill at the gym! Felt great to push my body to complete exhaustion ! So here it goes didn't push heavy weigh just focused on slow movements and negative.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Standing cable crunches 70 x 25x 3
    Abe coaster 40lbs x 25x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 2 sets till fail
    Medicine ball decline sit-ups 16 lbs x 25x2

    Complex moves( for u catd!)
    Power cleans to press 125lbs x 16 x4
    Dead lifts. 225lbs x 14x 4

    Chest
    Hammer strength flat bench 180lbs x 14 x 3
    Incline db flys 50x 14 x 3
    Precor seated bench press close grip 145 x14x3

    Triceps
    Seated cable skull crushers 80 x 14x 3
    V grip push downs 120 x 14 x 3
    Precor push downs 145x 14x 3

    Shoulders
    Hammer strength press 175x 12x3
    Precor side raises 95x 12x 3
    Db front raises 30x 12x 3

    Bicep
    Db curls. 40x 12x3
    Preacher curls 90x 12x3

    Then did 20 minutes HIT stopped went into the locker room threw up and went home !!! Totally killed myself and loved it !

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 7

    My wife took the kids out with her friend for the day so had about 2.5 hours to kill at the gym! Felt great to push my body to complete exhaustion ! So here it goes didn't push heavy weigh just focused on slow movements and negative.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Standing cable crunches 70 x 25x 3
    Abe coaster 40lbs x 25x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 2 sets till fail
    Medicine ball decline sit-ups 16 lbs x 25x2

    Complex moves( for u catd!)
    Power cleans to press 125lbs x 16 x4
    Dead lifts. 225lbs x 14x 4

    Chest
    Hammer strength flat bench 180lbs x 14 x 3
    Incline db flys 50x 14 x 3
    Precor seated bench press close grip 145 x14x3

    Triceps
    Seated cable skull crushers 80 x 14x 3
    V grip push downs 120 x 14 x 3
    Precor push downs 145x 14x 3

    Shoulders
    Hammer strength press 175x 12x3
    Precor side raises 95x 12x 3
    Db front raises 30x 12x 3

    Bicep
    Db curls. 40x 12x3
    Preacher curls 90x 12x3

    Then did 20 minutes HIT stopped went into the locker room threw up and went home !!! Totally killed myself and loved it !
    Looks like a fun workout
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in