Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. good to have you keep following it should get real good soon..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So Guy's I want to lay out my current diet for you to give me some advice. My goal as always is lean not looking to bulk since my body seem to do that all on its own. Below I'll lay out a normal day for me.. Also let me state that i've been eating like this for the last 9 weeks and have lost around 14 lbs but the weight lost has started to slow.

    6:30 1 Halo
    7:00 Am 2 packs cream of wheat with 2 tlbs peanut butter made with 3/4 cup 1% milk

    Attachment 66737

    9:00 (3)Orangr Triad (4) Cycle support

    10:30 100 Cal pack of Almonds

    12:00 Grilled chicken, broc, string bean, drizzled with oil/viniger

    Attachment 66738

    1:30 1 Halo

    3:00 NO Gold Standard protien shake

    5:00 (3)Orangr Triad (4) Cycle support

    7:00 6oz grilled chicken over romane lettuce 2 tlbs lite ceasar dressing (sorry no pic)

    8:45 Pre workout drink

    9:00 - 10:30 gym

    10:45 Bcaa & LTLC followed by an apple
    I know you lift late but I would try to get a full on post workout meal after your bcaas. I just feel like after a taxing workout especially while on gear, your body could benefit from more substance after. Also, I would bump the calories in general

  3. I agree with the Beast^^ That is about half my daily intake of food and I'm also throwing 2 protein shakes into the mix as well. Scramble some eggs/egg whites, lean ground beef. You're on gear bubba...protein synthesis is cranking.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    I know you lift late but I would try to get a full on post workout meal after your bcaas. I just feel like after a taxing workout especially while on gear, your body could benefit from more substance after. Also, I would bump the calories in general
    Late night lifting? I eat a banana, p nut butter with granola-nuts-cinnamon-raisins, egg whites & a carnivor shake.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I know you lift late but I would try to get a full on post workout meal after your bcaas. I just feel like after a taxing workout especially while on gear, your body could benefit from more substance after. Also, I would bump the calories in general
    any suggestions on what to eat at 11 Pm?
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  6. I love me a plate of eggs/whites before bed.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Late night lifting? I eat a banana, p nut butter with granola-nuts-cinnamon-raisins, egg whites & a carnivor shake.
    This I could do i'll have to go shoping tonight..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    This I could do i'll have to go shoping tonight..
    I always lift late. 9-12pm.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I love me a plate of eggs/whites before bed.
    Wish i could have a slight egg allergy!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    any suggestions on what to eat at 11 Pm?
    You could always premake some chicken, steak, sweet potatoes, burgers, rice, casseroles, vegetables, you name it so you can heat it up easily before bed. Im usually starved after a workout so I throw down as many sources of healthy protein, carbs, fats, and vegetables as I can, anything will do. I just think you need to eat something more substantial. Your body needs nutrients after you workout and especially while you sleep to recover and grow so having nothing in the tank to do so during this period is pretty detrimental if you ask me. I will post up some more meals that would be convenient and nutrient dense in a bit when I have more time

  11. Turn all your chicken into 8oz, one meal into red meat (6oz)

    Eat one packet of cream of wheat in the morning, the other AFTER workout. Use almond milk (unsweetend) instead of 1% milk.

    Your diet for the most part is solid, you got greens, slashed carbs to recomp and lean meats. Instead of doing say, 45mins cardion in one session, split it 25min am and 20min pm, or add 15mins of cardio onto 2-3 of your cardio sessions.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    now that sound good as well! I'm going to go broke tonight! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    now that sound good as well! I'm going to go broke tonight! LOL
    Lol i just bought goceries as well.. didnt spend to much. Make sure you get the plain greek yogurt and add your own sweetner
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    So I just ran accross the street from my office and bought plain greek yogurt and granola. Miixed it with 1 scoop protien and 1 splenda. Let me tell you it is awsome!!!! My new post work out meal, has like 42 grams OF PROTIEN!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    So I just ran accross the street from my office and bought plain greek yogurt and granola. Miixed it with 1 scoop protien and 1 splenda. Let me tell you it is awsome!!!! My new post work out meal, has like 42 grams OF PROTIEN!
    Nice! It makes you feel like your cheating, but your not lol plus you get probiotics
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  17. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice! It makes you feel like your cheating, but your not lol plus you get probiotics
    you the man! I'd rep you but it won't let me
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  18. Repped him for ya! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Repped him for ya! Lol
    NICE! cant rep u either I need to spread reps around instead of giving it to my boys.. WTF
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  20. Repped myself for ya too! Lmao
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Late night, greek yogurt with a packet of splenda and a scoop of protein
    Sounds good, going to have to try this one
    Lift Hard, Love Long, and Live Happy

  22. Day 5
    Got to the gym later than I wanted so ran out of time to do Cardio Still not noticing anything yet from the Halo it has only been 5 days hopefully next week. Today was originally a leg day but since I they just stopped hurting I'll move it to Saturday and went with chest. Good workout and managed to sneak in a PR on incline dumbell!!! I also want to thank Superbeast for sending me a diet that answered all my questions and gave me some great ideas. I'm going to start putting it together over the weekend and I'll list it next week! Also Tyga gave me a great post workout yogurt dish that is just awsome and has around 45 g or protien! Thanks again Bro's for all your help.

    Chest
    flat bench: 185x12, 225x12, 265x8, 275x4, 285x3
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 90'sx10, 100's x 6 (PR)
    hammer streght flat press(alternating arms) 180x14, 180x12, 160x10
    Cable flys: 65x14, 70x12, 70x12
    3 sets of pushups till fail

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls (Precor): 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 40x12, 45x10
    Standing straight Bar: 70x12, 80x12, 90x8
    single arm cable curls: 40x14, 45x12, 35x8
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 5
    Got to the gym later than I wanted so ran out of time to do Cardio Still not noticing anything yet from the Halo it has only been 5 days hopefully next week. Today was originally a leg day but since I they just stopped hurting I'll move it to Saturday and went with chest. Good workout and managed to sneak in a PR on incline dumbell!!! I also want to thank Superbeast for sending me a diet that answered all my questions and gave me some great ideas. I'm going to start putting it together over the weekend and I'll list it next week! Also Tyga gave me a great post workout yogurt dish that is just awsome and has around 45 g or protien! Thanks again Bro's for all your help.

    Chest
    flat bench: 185x12, 225x112, 265x8, 275x4, 285x3
    incline dumbbells: 85'sx12, 90'sx10, 100's x 6 (PR)
    hammer streght flat press(alternating arms) 180x14, 180x12, 160x10
    Cable flys: 65x14, 70x12, 70x12
    3 sets of pushups till fail

    Biceps
    Seated preacher curls (Precor): 80x14, 90x12, 100x10
    dumbell curls: 40x12, 40x12, 45x10
    Standing straight Bar: 70x12, 80x12, 90x8
    single arm cable curls: 40x14, 45x12, 35x8
    You set a record benching 225x112 times! Lol very solid chest workout bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    You set a record benching 225x112 times! Lol very solid chest workout bro
    lol thanks to your yogurt snack! eating it right now

    Name:  yogurt.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  68.7 KB
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  25. Looks pretty damn tasty. I might have to give it a try as well

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Looks pretty damn tasty. I might have to give it a try as well
    it is and with a scoop of protien has around 42g. Going to have another after the gym tonight.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo

    lol thanks to your yogurt snack! eating it right now

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=66 812"/>
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  28. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Stop! your making me hungry I may have to eat another one! LOL
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Nice. Like the addition of granola! Could crunch a handful of kashi cereal as well.. so much you can do with it lol.. throw in some rasins, add unsweetend coca one packet splenda and 2 tbsp pb itd be like a healthy chocolate pb pudding lol
    Know I see why you asked this guy for diet advice . I'm picking up some great tips just following along.
    WWW.ANDRO FACTORY.COM
    Use NADDANME for a 15% discount or PM me for current discounts

  30. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME

    Know I see why you asked this guy for diet advice . I'm picking up some great tips just following along.
    We all are here to learn and help each other. Some great bro's in here tyga, catd, and superb just to name a few. Keep following!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  31. Day 6

    I took the night off to spend time with the wife. Tomorrow I'm going to have a good 2.5 hours at the gym! Going to push my body to the limit. Full body workout and a lot or cardio.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 6

    I took the night off to spend time with the wife. Tomorrow I'm going to have a good 2.5 hours at the gym! Going to push my body to the limit. Full body workout and a lot or cardio.
    Kinda did this today...no wife.. and it was only upper body lol so not really lol sunday after noon im going to hit lower body (still sore from leg day thursday)

    Enjoy the day off bro you deserve it
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  33. Full body should be intense. Take advantage of some great full body lifts: snatches, power clean and press, etc

  34. Day 7

    My wife took the kids out with her friend for the day so had about 2.5 hours to kill at the gym! Felt great to push my body to complete exhaustion ! So here it goes didn't push heavy weigh just focused on slow movements and negative.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Standing cable crunches 70 x 25x 3
    Abe coaster 40lbs x 25x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 2 sets till fail
    Medicine ball decline sit-ups 16 lbs x 25x2

    Complex moves( for u catd!)
    Power cleans to press 125lbs x 16 x4
    Dead lifts. 225lbs x 14x 4

    Chest
    Hammer strength flat bench 180lbs x 14 x 3
    Incline db flys 50x 14 x 3
    Precor seated bench press close grip 145 x14x3

    Triceps
    Seated cable skull crushers 80 x 14x 3
    V grip push downs 120 x 14 x 3
    Precor push downs 145x 14x 3

    Shoulders
    Hammer strength press 175x 12x3
    Precor side raises 95x 12x 3
    Db front raises 30x 12x 3

    Bicep
    Db curls. 40x 12x3
    Preacher curls 90x 12x3

    Then did 20 minutes HIT stopped went into the locker room threw up and went home !!! Totally killed myself and loved it !
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  35. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Day 7

    My wife took the kids out with her friend for the day so had about 2.5 hours to kill at the gym! Felt great to push my body to complete exhaustion ! So here it goes didn't push heavy weigh just focused on slow movements and negative.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Standing cable crunches 70 x 25x 3
    Abe coaster 40lbs x 25x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 2 sets till fail
    Medicine ball decline sit-ups 16 lbs x 25x2

    Complex moves( for u catd!)
    Power cleans to press 125lbs x 16 x4
    Dead lifts. 225lbs x 14x 4

    Chest
    Hammer strength flat bench 180lbs x 14 x 3
    Incline db flys 50x 14 x 3
    Precor seated bench press close grip 145 x14x3

    Triceps
    Seated cable skull crushers 80 x 14x 3
    V grip push downs 120 x 14 x 3
    Precor push downs 145x 14x 3

    Shoulders
    Hammer strength press 175x 12x3
    Precor side raises 95x 12x 3
    Db front raises 30x 12x 3

    Bicep
    Db curls. 40x 12x3
    Preacher curls 90x 12x3

    Then did 20 minutes HIT stopped went into the locker room threw up and went home !!! Totally killed myself and loved it !
    Looks like a fun workout
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  36. Innnn
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  37. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Innnn
    Welcome! Great to have u following Your product line is on my short list of things to try. Any advice you may have would be greatly appreciated.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Day 7

    My wife took the kids out with her friend for the day so had about 2.5 hours to kill at the gym! Felt great to push my body to complete exhaustion ! So here it goes didn't push heavy weigh just focused on slow movements and negative.

    Abs:
    Weighted crunch machine 40lbs x 35x 3
    Standing cable crunches 70 x 25x 3
    Abe coaster 40lbs x 25x 3
    Flat bench leg raises 2 sets till fail
    Medicine ball decline sit-ups 16 lbs x 25x2

    Complex moves( for u catd!)
    Power cleans to press 125lbs x 16 x4
    Dead lifts. 225lbs x 14x 4

    Chest
    Hammer strength flat bench 180lbs x 14 x 3
    Incline db flys 50x 14 x 3
    Precor seated bench press close grip 145 x14x3

    Triceps
    Seated cable skull crushers 80 x 14x 3
    V grip push downs 120 x 14 x 3
    Precor push downs 145x 14x 3

    Shoulders
    Hammer strength press 175x 12x3
    Precor side raises 95x 12x 3
    Db front raises 30x 12x 3

    Bicep
    Db curls. 40x 12x3
    Preacher curls 90x 12x3

    Then did 20 minutes HIT stopped went into the locker room threw up and went home !!! Totally killed myself and loved it !
    Awesome workout man that's nuts! How are your traps and back feeling after those cleans and deads?

  39. I have DOMS from just reading it! Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    Awesome workout man that's nuts! How are your traps and back feeling after those cleans and deads?
    I'm feeling it today! Definitely going to do them more. Still have to get the form down
    Olympus labs Rep
    Use "BCAZ30" for 30 % off at http://olympus-labs.com/
    "BCAZ35" for 35% off subscription items.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 04:42 PM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 12:49 AM
  3. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 10:39 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Log in
Log in