Bcazo goes to Extremes with Halo (IronMagLabs Sponsored)

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Nice job on the loose belt Caz. GL with the storm. I come from FLA and finally had enough of that crap when Andrew came thru in '92. Headed out west where there aren't any natural disasters to deal with. Lol Be safe big man.
    Phuck Florida!

    Caz u str8 wrecked this cycle!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76

    Damn man those dumbbell rows have shot up! Thats a lot of weight for a lot of volume and you have been a PR machine on this cycle. Glad to hear the little man is doing good as well
    Thanks bro! I can't believe the amount of weight I'm throwing around now
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Phuck Florida!

    Caz u str8 wrecked this cycle!
    Thanks Aaron! have about 5 days left still have more PR's to set

  4. Sorry guys no updates! last 2 days have been spent getting ready for the hurricane. Im in New Jersey and have a house by the shore I've been boarding up! We already have no gas!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Sorry guys no updates! last 2 days have been spent getting ready for the hurricane. Im in New Jersey and have a house by the shore I've been boarding up! We already have no gas!
    Dang!

    Stay safe bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  6. Damn man best of luck. Hope that you and your family are safe and that things don't get too bad

  7. Be safe hope everything goes well. Things are kind of lousy on the West side of PA but where not getting it like you guys are.

  8. Thanks guys its starting to get windy we should be fine

  9. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Thanks guys its starting to get windy we should be fine
    Now that your basically the Hulk. I'm sure you'll take good care of your wife and boys. Good luck.

  10. caz best of luck on the sh*t storm thats about to hit. if it floods grab onto snookie from jersey shore since crap floats.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    caz best of luck on the sh*t storm thats about to hit. if it floods grab onto snookie from jersey shore since crap floats.
    They give us real people from jersey a bad name! Thanks beast!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    Now that your basically the Hulk. I'm sure you'll take good care of your wife and boys. Good luck.
    Lol! Your in PA so you'll be getting some rain. My son always makes me be the hulk when we play so I guess I am!

  13. I started a Thread in the Supplement Science section about Laxogenin with your permission i'd like to link your thread and get your thoughts.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by NADDANME
    I started a Thread in the Supplement Science section about Laxogenin with your permission i'd like to link your thread and get your thoughts.
    I'm in go for it.

  15. Day 41

    So with the bad weather I have a feeling ill only be able to do cardio as long as I have power! I'm back at my house in north jersey and I'm itching to workout. So I jumped on my treadmill

    Cardio speed walk
    45 mins
    3.1 miles
    550 calories

  16. Hope you and your family are safe and hanging on there

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Hope you and your family are safe and hanging on there
    Caz, you alive bro?
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Caz, you alive bro?
    Was wondering the same hope your weathering the storm ok. I'm sure it'll take awhile to get back to normal.

  19. I'm alive guys! Storm got rough last night but its over. No power so the only way I can post is my phone sorry! Looks like we can be without electric for 5-7 days! I have a generator so not too bad but getting gas is a bitch! Running out everywhere I waited 2 hours in line this morning to fill my gas cans! Just tried running my treadmill off the generator but no go!! Lol I need to workout bad I'm going nuts!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I'm alive guys! Storm got rough last night but its over. No power so the only way I can post is my phone sorry! Looks like we can be without electric for 5-7 days! I have a generator so not too bad but getting gas is a bitch! Running out everywhere I waited 2 hours in line this morning to fill my gas cans! Just tried running my treadmill off the generator but no go!! Lol I need to workout bad I'm going nuts!!!
    Stir crazzzzzy lol you could run sprints? HITT style? Glad everythings ok!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  21. I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    A mans gotta do what he's gotta do!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    Dedication
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    I would but It looks like a war zone outside I would break my ankle if I tried to run outside! I'm going to flip out if I don't get to the gym soon!! I was curling 5 gallon gas cans in my garage earlier!
    Haha improvising.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  25. Is that the Paleo Workout?? Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Is that the Paleo Workout?? Lol
    Nice
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  27. Good to hear everything is ok. Hopefully they get everything straightened out soon

  28. Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!
    Good to hear man. Go let out all that pent up gym frustration!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo
    Just found out my gym is open going to try to hit the gym tonight!!! I'll update later. Oh and my electric came back on today!!!
    Sweet electric is nice, gym is better! Glad to hear things are getting better
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 05:42 PM
  2. TIme to shred with FORGED BURNER (sponsored)
    By Marms in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 01:49 AM
  3. Forced to Focus with IBE X-Force (sponsored)
    By coug42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 11:39 PM
  4. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 02:44 PM
Log in
Log in