USPLABS-JACK3D MICRO

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    it could be how you react to nitrates...does your bp run low?
    110/70 on Micro...

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    110/70 on Micro...
    not really that low, can't see where that would be the problem!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    not really that low, can't see where that would be the problem!
    120/70 no Micro... Doesn't change much at all...
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel

    I wouldn't add the OG Jack3d with Micro. More isn't always better. They have very different MOA's and were were designed specifically as their own entity. Try mixing a scoop of Modern BCAA with Micro about 30 minutes prior to training. The sustamine may improve the effectiveness of this product.
    I'll try it with a serve of MP Amino1... It's got pretty much the same ingredient profile as Modern BCAA... That's going to be a tasty drink...
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I'll try it with a serve of MP Amino1... It's got pretty much the same ingredient profile as Modern BCAA...
    pretty much what i would do...experiment till i found the right mix that worked best for me....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  6. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    pretty much what i would do...experiment till i found the right mix that worked best for me....
    Let you know how I go...
  7. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    37191
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    This is the 2nd time & I'm pretty disappointed to say the least... Kinda ruined my day because of the high hopes for the product... No one picked up on it possibly because they're puzzled by it also... I'm putting together my own PWO over the next few weeks or so...

    Did you also feel tired after taking it?
    By any chance have you been using preworkouts or any other stimulant based products for more than 8 weeks? Maybe take a break for a bit then try it again?
  8. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by newbreed

    By any chance have you been using preworkouts or any other stimulant based products for more than 8 weeks? Maybe take a break for a bit then try it again?
    Nope... I came off a 3-4 break up until 2 weeks ago... Not a voluntary break mind you... Delivery time from the States had me waiting lol... Had some Superpump Max prior to the break... I don't drink coffee or energy drinks either... Water or Gatorade only...
  9. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    2 scoops Micro + 1 scoop Amino1 = Win! Hopefully it continues to work like that...
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    2 scoops Micro + 1 scoop Amino1 = Win! Hopefully it continues to work like that...
    right on....just had to find the right mix for you!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    right on....just had to find the right mix for you!!!
    Yeah bro... Like I said a while back, the ingredients speak for themselves... I actually used the larger scoop from my OG Jack3d instead of the micro scoop(so not quite 2 scoops of Micro this time, more like 1.5 scoops) simply because there's Citrulline Malate, nitrates, L-taurine plus others in the MP Amino1, & it hit the right spot this time... The endurance was there when I needed it, but when I was ready to just chill post workout I was feeling just right... Not itching to over do it or anything, but still ready for anything... If you get a chance, try either Modern BCAA or Amino1 with Micro... It's a very pleasant experience...
  12. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    37191
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    If you get a chance, try either Modern BCAA or Amino1 with Micro... It's a very pleasant experience...
    My favorite pre workout mix
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Yeah bro... Like I said a while back, the ingredients speak for themselves... I actually used the larger scoop from my OG Jack3d instead of the micro scoop(so not quite 2 scoops of Micro this time, more like 1.5 scoops) simply because there's Citrulline Malate, nitrates, L-taurine plus others in the MP Amino1, & it hit the right spot this time... The endurance was there when I needed it, but when I was ready to just chill post workout I was feeling just right... Not itching to over do it or anything, but still ready for anything... If you get a chance, try either Modern BCAA or Amino1 with Micro... It's a very pleasant experience...
    thanks!!! that's what i like about this forum, the sharing of info!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  14. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I feel u man... "broscience" doesn't exist here... Only real world experience up in here... I love it too...
  15. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So the MP Amino1/Jack3d Micro mix is perfect for me... I went back to 2 full scoops of Micro this time... Cleanest consistent energy ever... Not exaggerating at all... There are times you forget you have anything in your system until you perform those last perfect reps with almost no effort or muscle fatigue...
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    So the MP Amino1/Jack3d Micro mix is perfect for me... I went back to 2 full scoops of Micro this time... Cleanest consistent energy ever... Not exaggerating at all... There are times you forget you have anything in your system until you perform those last perfect reps with almost no effort or muscle fatigue...
    that is amazing...usually taking amino's with a pre workout will blunt the stim effect of the pre, but i was looking at usp's site and they recommend using modern bcaa's with micro......micro sure is a bird of different feathers, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  17. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    that is amazing...usually taking amino's with a pre workout will blunt the stim effect of the pre, but i was looking at usp's site and they recommend using modern bcaa's with micro......micro sure is a bird of different feathers, lol.
    They definitely compliment eachother... The BCAA's don't quite blunt the stim effect, It's like the BCAA's keep the extreme side of micro(the sweats & general restlessness) at bay until needed, & gives extra help with muscle fatigue, endurance & even hydration at the same time...
  18. New Member
    newbreed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    235
    Rep Power
    37191
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    51.45%

    I love mixing My BCAAs with Micro especially when i train fasted. Never noticed a difference with Micro when taking with or without BCAAs but that's me.
  19. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    i think the reason they say that bcaa's blunt the stim effect is because bcaa's cause a insulin bump, but just guessing, not sure????
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  20. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    i think the reason they say that bcaa's blunt the stim effect is because bcaa's cause a insulin bump, but just guessing, not sure????
    Thing is is you got to remember I don't really care for stims, so my enjoyment of the mix is likely partly because of that...
  21. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Thing is is you got to remember I don't really care for stims, so my enjoyment of the mix is likely partly because of that...
    then you are good to go...i said early in the log that those who aren't big fans of stims whould really enjoy micro!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  22. Senior Member
    BLaQz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,210
    Rep Power
    143155
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    then you are good to go...i said early in the log that those who aren't big fans of stims whould really enjoy micro!!!
    You most certainly did & were right as ever...
  23. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,250
    Rep Power
    10752150
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    You most certainly did & were right as ever...
    lol....i need to write this day down in my calendar.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:59 AM
  3. BETA TESTERS NEEDED FOR JACK3D MICRO
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:57 AM
  4. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in