USPLABS-JACK3D MICRO - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

USPLABS-JACK3D MICRO

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    No problem man... I'm pretty excited tbh, because like I said I know I'll be off my face for a bit lol... Furious pumps, crazy focus, extra endurance, lots of energy Haha! Should be fun...
    no doubt..
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Let's have some fun!
    I didn't get a chance on Saturday to try the combo, but I'm going to try 2 scoops Micro + 1 scoop OG Jack3d right now...

Name:  2012-09-29 01.35.35-1.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  44.3 KB
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

USPLABs really need to make a sports drink that tastes exactly like Jack3d Micro because I love the taste... Even the smell of the powder is awesome... It's such a pity you take it down in one go... Just saying...
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

The strangest thing happened... I felt no effects whatsoever from either PWO... That experiment failed miserably... I know it makes no sense at all... Can anyone think of reason behind this?
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Micro did nothing for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    BOARD TYRANT
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Micro did nothing for me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    It did great things for me last week... This time I took it with some OG Jack3d & nothing at all...
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm still figuring mine out as well. I did 1 scoop at lunch time and then 2 scoops pre later that afternoon and had a great workout. I will see today if that repeats itself.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  8. Diamond Member

It did great things for me last week... This time I took it with some OG Jack3d & nothing at all...
    i have no explanation at all for why that might have happened.....lets see if borobuilder chimes in with a cause!!!
  9. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm still figuring mine out as well. I did 1 scoop at lunch time and then 2 scoops pre later that afternoon and had a great workout. I will see today if that repeats itself.
    have you been using micro daily or just pre-workout?
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Daily big man. The endurance/pump from it is solid. The mental bump is lacking though and we both enjoy that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i have no explanation at all for why that might have happened.....lets see if borobuilder chimes in with a cause!!!
    I'd love to figure this out because like I said in a previous post, Micro gave me incredible endurance & pumps on my 2nd use... I'm not giving up on it as it is without a doubt a solid product, but there must be some factor that resulted in me feeling no effects...
  12. Diamond Member

Daily big man. The endurance/pump from it is solid. The mental bump is lacking though and we both enjoy that!!
    YOU KNOW THATS RIGHT...i have ran out a few days ago, how many tubs did you get?
  13. Diamond Member

I'd love to figure this out because like I said in a previous post, Micro gave me incredible endurance & pumps on my 2nd use... I'm not giving up on it as it is without a doubt a solid product, but there must be some factor that resulted in me feeling no effects...
    i even read on usplabs website where it mentioned stacking og with micro!!! give it another go and see what happens!!!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Only 1 and might have 2 more days left in it.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

i even read on usplabs website where it mentioned stacking og with micro!!! give it another go and see what happens!!!
    Will do it tomorrow...
  16. Diamond Member

Will do it tomorrow...
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Didn't work again... I actually feel tired instead... Wtf?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I mentioned this happening to me in the Alpha thread. Nobody seemed to pick up on it.
    BOARD TYRANT
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I mentioned this happening to me in the Alpha thread. Nobody seemed to pick up on it.
    This is the 2nd time & I'm pretty disappointed to say the least... Kinda ruined my day because of the high hopes for the product... No one picked up on it possibly because they're puzzled by it also... I'm putting together my own PWO over the next few weeks or so...

Did you also feel tired after taking it?
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Tired, unmotivated, no pump or endurance noticeable. Only USP product that let me down.
    BOARD TYRANT
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Tired, unmotivated, no pump or endurance noticeable. Only USP product that let me down.
    All of the above right now...
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Sorry to hear that, although I'm glad I'm not the only one who's felt that effect. I'm really trying to understand what's in that blend that's causing it.
    BOARD TYRANT
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Sorry to hear that, although I'm glad I'm not the only one who's felt that effect. I'm really trying to understand what's in that blend that's causing it.
    I just had another good look at the ingredients & I have a feeling it's got something to do with the caffeine... I think it can give the crash effect if you're dehydrated, not well fed or not well rested... Also some people metabolise caffeine differently to others, people with fast metabolisms(me) process it so quick it leads almost straight to a crash, & there isn't a whole heap of caffeine in Micro... Even in the 2 scoops I take...
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Nitrates guys. Some people have this reaction to them. I am not versed on the mechanisms of how they work but, this can happen with some people. I myself had good endurance and a nice pump from Micro but absolutely no mental stimulation.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Nitrates guys. Some people have this reaction to them. I am not versed on the mechanisms of how they work but, this can happen with some people. I myself had good endurance and a nice pump from Micro but absolutely no mental stimulation.
    I had one awesome workout last week off it though, every time after that sucked balls...
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Would have been my guess too, but ConDense doesn't treat me like that at all and that's heavy on the nitrates.
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Something along the lines of "Methemoglobinemia"?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Would have been my guess too, but ConDense doesn't treat me like that at all and that's heavy on the nitrates.
    Only thing I could guess here is that Condense has a 200mg caffeine shot per scoop in it. Micro I'm unsure of it's caffeine content.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Something along the lines of "Methemoglobinemia"?
    No clue if this would be the issue
  30. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What I find is nitrates are great if taken daily just not right before a workout unless you load on stims to counter the sleepy effect of it.
    doing my own thang!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

The last 2x I took Micro, I took a scoop of Jack3d OG along with it... So I don't get it because that's got heavy stims...
  32. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The last 2x I took Micro, I took a scoop of Jack3d OG along with it... So I don't get it because that's got heavy stims...
    You have to remember tolerance along with brain chemistry plays a role, you could try adding subthialamine to the mix or schizandra. You could also try adding ALCAR to the mix. The key is promote alertness and a rise in adrenaline.
    doing my own thang!
  33. Diamond Member

it could be how you react to nitrates...does your bp run low?
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

it could be how you react to nitrates...does your bp run low?
    Mine was 120/60 at my physical last week.
    BOARD TYRANT
  35. New Member

I wouldn't add the OG Jack3d with Micro. More isn't always better. They have very different MOA's and were were designed specifically as their own entity. Try mixing a scoop of Modern BCAA with Micro about 30 minutes prior to training. The sustamine may improve the effectiveness of this product.
  36. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Mine was 120/60 at my physical last week.
    if i am not mistaken nitrates cause a drop in bp, might be interesting if you could have it checked after dosing micro...
  37. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    if i am not mistaken nitrates cause a drop in bp, might be interesting if you could have it checked after dosing micro...
    correct, spinach is a natural way of taking nitrates to lower bp
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  38. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    correct, spinach is a natural way of taking nitrates to lower bp
    big is in the house!!!
  39. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just read this thread. After almost an entire container myself. I can't argue with much if anything you said bigT.

It seems like you and I get picked for a few logs of the same products? Are we a package deal? (No homo)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  40. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Just read this thread. After almost an entire container myself. I can't argue with much if anything you said bigT.

It seems like you and I get picked for a few logs of the same products? Are we a package deal? (No homo)
    it is my honor...dw!!! i think we both choose very carefully the products we are really interested in to put aps in for, unlike some who put in aps for every opportunity!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 10:59 PM
  3. BETA TESTERS NEEDED FOR JACK3D MICRO
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 10:57 PM
  4. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D