USPLABS-JACK3D MICRO

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Just got caught up but good honest review so far. Loved jack3d so I figured I'd follow along.. I was in that 3 letter store the other day and saw this stuff. They had it marked up at a less then desirable price and the smallest container ever! Thought for sure it had to be a sample container!
    usplabs was the 1st to come out with the little container....it seems this is the trend now as many pre's i have tried recently are also small-i think it may have to do with shipping charges, who knows???


    this isn't jack3d, the stim effect of micro is just that-micro compared to original jack3d...but the micro does have it's plus's. the pump is better than original and the muscle endurance just keeps getting better, i seem to run out of time before my muscles get truely fatiqued...there IS something going on with this stuff!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

    What are you comparing it to?

    What other supplements have you ran recently? How long was the break?

    How did you use it? How many scoops?

    Sorry for all of the questions, but let's get to the bottom of this!
    Comparing to Magnum Opus stim free...

    Recently used Magnum Opus(2 days ago), Superpump Max(1 week)...

    Took 2 scoops with room temp water...

    I don't like/need stimulants... Don't need help with focus... Just after pumps & endurance... Magnum Opus delivered much better than micro did... The ingredient profile of Micro is great & I'm thinking maybe I need to give it a couple more uses to feel full effect... Any thoughts?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I just tried Micro today & I'm a little disappointed to be honest... Think I should give it a few goes to get the full effect?
    of course, i would never give up on a supp after just 1 use....try 2 scoops on an empty stomach 30 minutes pre-workout, don't think about what you are feeling in the way of being stimmed, just go about your workout and see how that goes for you.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    of course, i would never give up on a supp after just 1 use....try 2 scoops on an empty stomach 30 minutes pre-workout, don't think about what you are feeling in the way of being stimmed, just go about your workout and see how that goes for you.
    I did do that, but rather than 30mins pre I might try 40mins pre... Trial & error... I'm going to test it out in a high intensity boxing class... I'm sure I'll find Micro's sweet spot soon enough...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I did do that, but rather than 30mins pre I might try 40mins pre... Trial & error... I'm going to test it out in a high intensity boxing class... I'm sure I'll find Micro's sweet spot soon enough...
    if you get the kind of increased endurance i am getting then it should be great for boxing....i think andrew said he really likes it for his mma sparring.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. ok, after using most of a jug i have come to the conclusion that jack3d micro is the best lactic acid buffer i have ever used...muscles never seem to tire out!!!! besides the endurance, pumps on micro have been exceptional-particularly since i am not on trt and test is low.

    borobuilder wanted me to run this as is, and since this is a sponsored jug that is what i did......but in the future i will buy a jug and add some stims to micro. as a matter of fact, original jack3d would make a fantastic stack with micro!!!!


    for the record..i love stims, stronger the better.

    if i might make a suggestion to usplabs-take out all the stims from micro and just make it a non-stim pre-workout, i think there is a hefty market for a non-stim product like micro....besides, imo the stims are of no consequence anyways...not knocking the product, just giving my honest opinion!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Jack3d Micro ftw! Took 2 scoops 40mins pre & the increased endurance is definitely there... You just don't get tired... I actually forgot to take a breath a few times... The sweating is crazy...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Jack3d Micro ftw! Took 2 scoops 40mins pre & the increased endurance is definitely there... You just don't get tired... I actually forgot to take a breath a few times... The sweating is crazy...
    I notice around 45 minutes prior to workout is the sweet spot for me. I appreciate the honest review. When you use it again try it with Test Powder. This delivers the preworkout drive that I've been trying to find since I've gotten into the game.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by diezel

    I notice around 45 minutes prior to workout is the sweet spot for me. I appreciate the honest review. When you use it again try it with Test Powder. This delivers the preworkout drive that I've been trying to find since I've gotten into the game.
    What about taking it with DAA? I'm not using Test Powder...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    What about taking it with DAA? I'm not using Test Powder...
    i think that test powder has ingredients that were designed to compliment micro.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    i think that test powder has ingredients that were designed to compliment micro.
    Ok... I'm doubt I'm going to get any test powder anytime soon... What else do you think you can stack Micro with to get the best out of it?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    Ok... I'm doubt I'm going to get any test powder anytime soon... What else do you think you can stack Micro with to get the best out of it?
    that depends on personal preference...for me i think original jacked would be very nice to stack with micro!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    that depends on personal preference...for me i think original jacked would be very nice to stack with micro!!!
    I don't like the DMAA so much in OG Jack3d, but I still have half a tub on hand & I'm willing to give it a shot... Probably try it on Saturday as I can only imagine I'll have one of the best workouts stacking the two... Granted I'll be of my face, but good workout without a doubt...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    I don't like the DMAA so much in OG Jack3d, but I still have half a tub on hand & I'm willing to give it a shot... Probably try it on Saturday as I can only imagine I'll have one of the best workouts stacking the two... Granted I'll be of my face, but good workout without a doubt...
    you have to let me know how it goes!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

    you have to let me know how it goes!!!!
    No problem man... I'm pretty excited tbh, because like I said I know I'll be off my face for a bit lol... Furious pumps, crazy focus, extra endurance, lots of energy Haha! Should be fun...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    No problem man... I'm pretty excited tbh, because like I said I know I'll be off my face for a bit lol... Furious pumps, crazy focus, extra endurance, lots of energy Haha! Should be fun...
    no doubt..
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  17. Let's have some fun!
    I didn't get a chance on Saturday to try the combo, but I'm going to try 2 scoops Micro + 1 scoop OG Jack3d right now...

    Name:  2012-09-29 01.35.35-1.jpg
Views: 72
Size:  44.3 KB

  18. USPLABs really need to make a sports drink that tastes exactly like Jack3d Micro because I love the taste... Even the smell of the powder is awesome... It's such a pity you take it down in one go... Just saying...

  19. The strangest thing happened... I felt no effects whatsoever from either PWO... That experiment failed miserably... I know it makes no sense at all... Can anyone think of reason behind this?

  20. Micro did nothing for me as well.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    Micro did nothing for me as well.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    It did great things for me last week... This time I took it with some OG Jack3d & nothing at all...

  22. I'm still figuring mine out as well. I did 1 scoop at lunch time and then 2 scoops pre later that afternoon and had a great workout. I will see today if that repeats itself.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BLaQz View Post
    It did great things for me last week... This time I took it with some OG Jack3d & nothing at all...
    i have no explanation at all for why that might have happened.....lets see if borobuilder chimes in with a cause!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm still figuring mine out as well. I did 1 scoop at lunch time and then 2 scoops pre later that afternoon and had a great workout. I will see today if that repeats itself.
    have you been using micro daily or just pre-workout?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Daily big man. The endurance/pump from it is solid. The mental bump is lacking though and we both enjoy that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 145
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 12:59 AM
  3. BETA TESTERS NEEDED FOR JACK3D MICRO
    By kokobeware2 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 12:57 AM
  4. Save 20% on USPLabs Jack3D
    By David Dunn in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Log in
Log in