PrimordialPerformance's DermaTherm PCT and beyond-semi sponsored-

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

  1. I am cutting out Derma Therm tonight guys, I am 8 days out so I want to make sure I am safe. As soon as I get back from competition I will start right back up and finish out the 1.5 bottles I have. I just want to make sure my abdomen is nice and dry by stage time. Right now, I feel ok a litttle slugish after a gruling morning workout, but nothing that I cant handle.

    Still weighing in at 210lbs, figured I would be dropping a bit quicker with the diet and two a days. But the mirror is what I care about and its looking better day by day.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I am cutting out Derma Therm tonight guys, I am 8 days out so I want to make sure I am safe. As soon as I get back from competition I will start right back up and finish out the 1.5 bottles I have. I just want to make sure my abdomen is nice and dry by stage time. Right now, I feel ok a litttle slugish after a gruling morning workout, but nothing that I cant handle.

    Still weighing in at 210lbs, figured I would be dropping a bit quicker with the diet and two a days. But the mirror is what I care about and its looking better day by day.
    Better safe than sorry, so I don't blame you dropping it a few days earlier.

    As for the posing, how does phys. posing compare to BB posing? Same or different? I have never actually watched a phys.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Better safe than sorry, so I don't blame you dropping it a few days earlier.

    As for the posing, how does phys. posing compare to BB posing? Same or different? I have never actually watched a phys.

    They basically just keep one hand on hips and keep entire body tense and flexed.... always smiling and pivoting left and right for judges to see all angles. Also a rear pose with one hand on hip.

    -Matt

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    They basically just keep one hand on hips and keep entire body tense and flexed.... always smiling and pivoting left and right for judges to see all angles. Also a rear pose with one hand on hip.

    -Matt

    Interesting. I knew it had less flexing than BB, but didn't realize to that extreme of a difference. makes sense though given the difference in objective.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Interesting. I knew it had less flexing than BB, but didn't realize to that extreme of a difference. makes sense though given the difference in objective.

    So are we giving physique class a go for 2013 or what!??

    -Matt

  6. Hey Matt any idea when SA and dermatherm will b back in stock? I need more

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Hey Matt any idea when SA and dermatherm will b back in stock? I need more

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    If the FDA had their way, never. PP got raided today and they even took those two products!
    BOARD TYRANT

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

    If the FDA had their way, never. PP got raided today and they even took those two products!
    Huh?

    PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

  9. What? ^ serious. Wtf is wrong with this country!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    If the FDA had their way, never. PP got raided today and they even took those two products!
    Noticed that, WTF!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
    •   
       


  11. Just wanted to give an update for everyone and check in. I Wil post up a few photos from this weekend tomorrow. Been lounging around and eating some garbage foods, ie pizza from papa johns. My favorite: double grilled chicken, bacon, Canadian bacon, mushrooms and onions. I ate about 5 price and feel like a bloated water buffalo.

    But that's it. Tommorrow back at the gym for a light cardio session and easy workout.

    Sometime tomorrow I will give a better update tired now and going to bed.

  12. As Promised here are some post Derma Therm Photos. These are proofs from the All South, once I get the CD in the mail I will have a little better quality. I am super excited about my placement, comming in the top ten is such a large event was super exciting. There were about double the expected competitor in a already large Lvl 5 show. Cant wait till the next one.

    Name:  allsouth 5a.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  403.9 KB

    Name:  allsouth 1.PNG
Views: 39
Size:  421.2 KB

    Name:  allsouth 3a.PNG
Views: 40
Size:  386.5 KB

    Name:  allsouth 4a.PNG
Views: 37
Size:  450.1 KB

  13. Came in looking e****lent, good work brother.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Thank you very much!

    Any update with the FDA. Been sweating it, planned to run some andro serries.

  15. Never mind I see the new sig. Those bastards.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:26 PM
  3. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
  4. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM
  5. Epistane PCT...and beyond!
    By Lene28 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 06:29 PM
Log in
Log in