PrimordialPerformance's DermaTherm PCT and beyond-semi sponsored-

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. That's seems to be a smart approach abs one day and calves another.

When should I cut out the DermaTherm pre show. A week out?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    We train calves and abs on alternating days...

Every other day...

Maybe I "appear' leaner than I am from more deeply developed abs...

Who knows -- but they look nice for my off-season

A good BB'r should NEVER be ashamed or insecure to peel off his shirt anytime of year.

-Matt
    Appreciate it, will start implimenting this as well.

Sixxer - I will let matt comment on the pre-contest.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   

3. Well I changed my diet a bit, hitting very low cals, but still getting a good amount of protein. The 45 min. of cardio on the stair stepper is pretty difficult. But the hardest part is keeping the heart rate manageable. I am trying to stay around 130 bpm but it keeps shooting up to 140+.

I am sitting at 213lbs still but hopefully I will be down a bit by monday. Hitting about 2 gals of water a day.

Yesterday, I had a great chest workout. I was very surprised with what I benched. My partner was maxing so when he started with 315 lbs I did it first and was surprised I hit it 3 times easily. Especialy with the caloric deficiency and being on pct. I was actually surprised with the whole workout. I was pretty stong and had good endurance. I felt energized which is nice.

4. Cut out Dermatherm target -- 5 days before contest

-Matt

5. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Cut out Dermatherm target -- 5 days before contest-Matt
    Good to know, I feel this question comes up often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    •   

6. 213 lbs

what is the height ?

-Matt

7. I am 6'2" , close to 6'3" weighing at 210 now.

8. Name:  posing.JPG
Views: 56
Size:  40.4 KB

here is a recent photo practicing posing, cant wait to dry out though. Been drinking so much water.

9. What weight are you expecting to be at for the show?

10. 199 lbs is what i want to weigh in at

11. Definitely a good base going for you, looking good bro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

12. How many more days/weeks?

Could tighten up more and be very competitive!!!!

-Matt

13. 10 days left.

Cardio in the am , evening workout followed by cardio.

Plan on dropping at least 3 -4 lbs before water. I hope to tighten up a bit more before dropping water. Want to be 206-207lbs before I start to drop water.

14. Seems like you got yourself pretty in line for some impressive results. Nice work.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

15. I hope so!

Been practicing posing a lot, want to have it down perfect. Never actually realized the work it takes to get it perfect!

16. I am cutting out Derma Therm tonight guys, I am 8 days out so I want to make sure I am safe. As soon as I get back from competition I will start right back up and finish out the 1.5 bottles I have. I just want to make sure my abdomen is nice and dry by stage time. Right now, I feel ok a litttle slugish after a gruling morning workout, but nothing that I cant handle.

Still weighing in at 210lbs, figured I would be dropping a bit quicker with the diet and two a days. But the mirror is what I care about and its looking better day by day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    I am cutting out Derma Therm tonight guys, I am 8 days out so I want to make sure I am safe. As soon as I get back from competition I will start right back up and finish out the 1.5 bottles I have. I just want to make sure my abdomen is nice and dry by stage time. Right now, I feel ok a litttle slugish after a gruling morning workout, but nothing that I cant handle.

Still weighing in at 210lbs, figured I would be dropping a bit quicker with the diet and two a days. But the mirror is what I care about and its looking better day by day.
    Better safe than sorry, so I don't blame you dropping it a few days earlier.

As for the posing, how does phys. posing compare to BB posing? Same or different? I have never actually watched a phys.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

18. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Better safe than sorry, so I don't blame you dropping it a few days earlier.

As for the posing, how does phys. posing compare to BB posing? Same or different? I have never actually watched a phys.

They basically just keep one hand on hips and keep entire body tense and flexed.... always smiling and pivoting left and right for judges to see all angles. Also a rear pose with one hand on hip.

-Matt

19. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    They basically just keep one hand on hips and keep entire body tense and flexed.... always smiling and pivoting left and right for judges to see all angles. Also a rear pose with one hand on hip.

-Matt

Interesting. I knew it had less flexing than BB, but didn't realize to that extreme of a difference. makes sense though given the difference in objective.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Interesting. I knew it had less flexing than BB, but didn't realize to that extreme of a difference. makes sense though given the difference in objective.

So are we giving physique class a go for 2013 or what!??

-Matt

21. Hey Matt any idea when SA and dermatherm will b back in stock? I need more

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent

22. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Hey Matt any idea when SA and dermatherm will b back in stock? I need more

If the FDA had their way, never. PP got raided today and they even took those two products!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

23. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda

If the FDA had their way, never. PP got raided today and they even took those two products!
    Huh?

Independent

24. What? ^ serious. Wtf is wrong with this country!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Noticed that, WTF!!!
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:31 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 05:26 PM
  3. Replies: 102
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 01:50 AM
  4. Purus D-Pol PCT log (semi-sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs