PrimordialPerformance's DermaTherm PCT and beyond-semi sponsored-

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Hello AM,

On my way to 7% bf to maintain till next year. This will make my cut for NPC men's physique much easier. Currently sitting at 10.5% after using Epi/Tzone to cut for the summer. Started off at 14 or so % after a big bulk winter which did me well.

I want to thank Primordial Performance for their kindness in product discounts for this run. I plan on the reccomended 12 week run.

I am adding this in to PCT, with my supp regimen. Nothing else is new to me. I will be straight forward with the results, sides, and as much info as can be given. I am expecting good things. I really want to cut about a half inch lingering on the lower back and will also be applying to lower abdominal area. The fat that's their is minimal, but its something I want gone.

My application time will be night time, post shower, pre bed. The reason for this is because I will be doing fasted cardio 2-3 times a week upon wake up. My calories will be maintnance through pct and then after 5 weeks it will be adjusted as needed. I will be consuming six meals a da, macros 45 protein/40 carbs/15 fats.

Will post some pre cut and current pics for you guys later.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In for the ride..

Interested in what you think of the products.

-Matt

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I am really exited to run DermaTherm, like the science behind it to hit those hard areas.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I will be posting up photo tonight from my laptop. Th should be ready to start next week I will get calipered and do the electric bf%. Then again at the end. But more then anything I will be targeting the lower back and lower abdominal areas.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will be posting up photo tonight from my laptop. Th should be ready to start next week I will get calipered and do the electric bf%. Then again at the end. But more then anything I will be targeting the lower back and lower abdominal areas.

Pictures will tell the story if the sites have decreased in fat mass/ skin thickness

-Matt

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Should be in the mailbox. We will see in about 15. Got a email saying it was delivered.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Will have pre photos up soon too. Just wanted to post them when I started. So I am hoping it's there.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just got back from the mail box and no DermaTherm. Maybe tomorrow.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It said 'delivered' ...Hmmmm....Did they leave a note to pick itup?

-Matt

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
No nothing left. But has happens in the past. We have a community box so there are only 4 spaces to leave packages and they leave the key in you box. All 4 had keys so maybe there were more than 4 packages and it will be there tonight.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No nothing left. But has happens in the past. We have a community box so there are only 4 spaces to leave packages and they leave the key in you box. All 4 had keys so maybe there were more than 4 packages and it will be there tonight.
Keep us updated

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
It's In! It's In!

Ok it's here guys, there was a mix up with Fed Ex, I am very glad I called them. They have had it and put it with the wrong Zip Code for Deliveries. So it took two days longer, no big deal. We are good to go now.

First, Here is the promised pre photos, sorry that they are a little grainy the I Phone does not always take great photos and I am too cheap to upgrade to the newer ones.

9-21-12 mid section.jpg

This is me relaxed with arms up

9-21-12Midsection2.jpg

I am flexed here but wanted to still show the mid section so I kept my arms up out of the way.

My application will be the lower abdomen and love handle area.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I just applied my first dose, it has a very cinnamonie smell. I applied it about 20 ago, expected more burn for sure, dont feel much. I applied one pump to my lower abs and lower back. It soaked in faster then expected. It's definitely smoother than Tzone, which kinda sits on the skin for a bit. I did take a very hot shower prior to application, applied, now going to go to bed. I will wake up in the morning and do fasted cardio before my day gets going. I will then do my chest in the evening.

I am on a new workout plan. Mixed a couple routines together. My weak point training is my back, which is my monday. I want a wider, thicker, fuller back. I kinda used Arnold's Encyclopedia and picked my exercises from there. I start with Heavy, Heavy bent over rows, for 5 sets after warm up then do them with reverse grip.

From there I go to Wide Grip Seated Cable Row super seted with Close Grip Pull Downs.

Then I do a Tri set Straight Leg Deads, Hyperextensions, Shrugs.

And finally finish up with a light T-Bar Row and Dumbell Pull overs.

Seems like a alot, but ran through it with a partner in less then 50 inutes today.

Back feels great now, so hopefully I can get a little size minimizing fat gain with a clean diet.

Chest is tomorrow, I will try to post the workout, which is new also. Everyone says my chest is my strong point, but I have some weak points on it. And it's my partners weak point so it will be hit very hard to help him build a better chest. Good night all.

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Good luck.

ITW

ITW

Awards
In for this. Thinking about using dermatherm along with androlean, 10mg of sd, and a moderate dose of albuterol for my summer cut after my big winter test cycle bulk.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for this. Thinking about using dermatherm along with androlean, 10mg of sd, and a moderate dose of albuterol for my summer cut after my big winter test cycle bulk.
That would be interesting to follow

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Lol. Just saw the photo is upside down now. It was right side up. Wonder how that happened.

I will post up my thought for the first day later. Some interesting stuff. Also my chest workout.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Ok, I woke up this morning around 8 went to the gym fasted. Did 30 min of incline walking in the cardio theatre. Man did they have a horrible movie for it being a cardio theatre. It was the movie "Hop"

First thing I noticed was at about 10 min in I felt a little burn on my lower back and abs. It stayed till I finished an I went from cardio to abs. I have a routine I do that I work everything unweighted except obliques. On ve that's done I do three sets of 15 cable crunches. That really pu the blood there and my entire lower back and abs were on fire. It felt great. 10 hours after I could feel the burn and it was much stronger then the initial application.

I showered about an hour after the workout.

I then went to the gym for weight training with my partner at 5pm. We did chest and it was a new workout but it felt great. If I flex now it cramps so great workout.

Here's the new routine:
Flat barbell bench press close grip (hands right inline with nipples)
20x135
12x185
8x205
5x245
5x245
5x255
Eccentric negatives 2 sets 3 reps 315 6-8 second holds

Decline dumbbell press

Incline dumbbell press

Hammer Strength
2 sets till failure
1 set 5half way down, 5 half way up, 5 all the way

Cable cross over
2 sets low
1 set front
1 set up

Dips till failure 3 set

Time 55 minutes.

So far I applied tonight when I got out of the shower and applied It was much more noticeable it heated up right away lasted for about twenty.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I was really imressed I could feel the burn so long later. I applied last night and workout tonight, I wonder if I will feel it 20 hours apport.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just cardio and abs after work last night. Stair Stepper for 25 min, 135 floors. KNocked out a little abs about half as normal I was running late so I had to rush through abs.

I didnt feel the burn come back. But that ok since I apply at night post shower.

PP reps what would you think about on my work days I still apply post shower and apply again about .30-45 min pre cardio and abs. 1 pump each time just covering the mid section.

I applied last night pre bed and woke up a few times and felt the burn. Didnt bother me much, I sleep with a fan on me and usually just a sheet. I like the fact I feel it burn, whether true or not, it make me feel like its working because I feel it.

Tonight is another cardio/abs/calves night since I work. I try to get in and get out.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Wow, I drank a cup of coffee, which is rare but I am burning up where I applied the DermaTherm.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PP reps what would you think about on my work days I still apply post shower and apply again about .30-45 min pre cardio and abs. 1 pump each time just covering the mid section.

Sounds fine to me bud

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Yesterday I didn't make it. Duty called. Couldn't get out of work in time to make it. Its ok it was just cardio and Abs.

This morning I did fasted cardio, abs, and calves. Burn start while doing abs, love the feeling. Great placebo for me it like a game once it starts I try to see how long I can keep it and if I can make it more intense.

After cardio I had a decent breakfast. Good lunch and a little too much food for my preworkout. I am at the gym now waiting ony partner. I ate about 1.5 hours ago and still fill bloated. I ate 1/2 cup of oats with 2 tablespoons nati pb a handful of raisins (maybe 1/8th cup) and a scoop of whey ISO-100. Then 6 egg whites.

Have push/ pull arms today. Hope to get a good pump, put that food to work.

I weighed in on an empty stomach this morning 213lbs. So I am holding good. Been fluctuating from 213 to 215 for 3 weeks now. Last measure bf% at 8.9. Don't know how accurate, but the lowest I've measure in a while.

Time to hit the weights. Shout at ya later.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I didn't make it. Duty called. Couldn't get out of work in time to make it. Its ok it was just cardio and Abs.This morning I did fasted cardio, abs, and calves. Burn start while doing abs, love the feeling. Great placebo for me it like a game once it starts I try to see how long I can keep it and if I can make it more intense. After cardio I had a decent breakfast. Good lunch and a little too much food for my preworkout. I am at the gym now waiting ony partner. I ate about 1.5 hours ago and still fill bloated. I ate 1/2 cup of oats with 2 tablespoons nati pb a handful of raisins (maybe 1/8th cup) and a scoop of whey ISO-100. Then 6 egg whites. Have push/ pull arms today. Hope to get a good pump, put that food to work. I weighed in on an empty stomach this morning 213lbs. So I am holding good. Been fluctuating from 213 to 215 for 3 weeks now. Last measure bf% at 8.9. Don't know how accurate, but the lowest I've measure in a while. Time to hit the weights. Shout at ya later.
bolded sounds like a good way to conquer an ab day.

Reactions: ITW
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
^ it is. It gives extra motivation.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday I didn't make it. Duty called. Couldn't get out of work in time to make it. Its ok it was just cardio and Abs.

This morning I did fasted cardio, abs, and calves. Burn start while doing abs, love the feeling. Great placebo for me it like a game once it starts I try to see how long I can keep it and if I can make it more intense.

After cardio I had a decent breakfast. Good lunch and a little too much food for my preworkout. I am at the gym now waiting ony partner. I ate about 1.5 hours ago and still fill bloated. I ate 1/2 cup of oats with 2 tablespoons nati pb a handful of raisins (maybe 1/8th cup) and a scoop of whey ISO-100. Then 6 egg whites.

Have push/ pull arms today. Hope to get a good pump, put that food to work.

I weighed in on an empty stomach this morning 213lbs. So I am holding good. Been fluctuating from 213 to 215 for 3 weeks now. Last measure bf% at 8.9. Don't know how accurate, but the lowest I've measure in a while.

Time to hit the weights. Shout at ya later.
Would you say the Dermatherm has helped you get to that 8.9%?

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
This weekeng was full of two brutal workouts. legs on Saturday, Back on Sunday. My body is feeling the pain today. Could barely get out of bed, after 7.5 hours of sleep I still felt like I was beaten.

However, Post workout Sunday sunday was my refeed. It was much more then I normally give myself, but I wanted to eat. I ate 35 wings. 25 with hot sauce and 10 plain. that meal alone was around 2200-2300 cals. Thats the first time in 14-15 weeks Ive ate over a two hundred cals over my daily norm. Even my refeeds are usually upped carbs by 50 or so and I eat slightly fattier food I wouldn't normally eat.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we have a place called "Fire on the mountain" here in Portland.......best wing place.....I mean ridiculous!

-Matt

Colbicide

Colbicide

Awards
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Man today was one of those days, kids sick 103 temp all last night, wife's birthday, and called into a meeting this morning on my day off.

With all that, I hit a slow ride this morning for 35 minute and 9 miles; then hit a meeting met the wife for a late brunch, tanned, and then hit weights. Did a upper body workout of front delts, rear delts, bicep, triceps, traps and then calves. Very fast paced 2 excersises per muscle group.

Felt good when I left. Rushed home got ready and we went to a movie. We saw end of watch. It's very good movie but bad ending.

Still applying DermaTherm post shower at night. Then pre workout in evenings. Really enjoying the pre workout application. Nice deep burn.

I am looking about the same wich I am happy with. Have to hold On To gains and want to keep the bf low during pct.

I feel stronger now then on cycle. Body is harder must be from the ai and serm. Will post up some two week out pct photos soon.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope your kid feels better soon bud, thanks for the update

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Thanks ryansm He is doing much better today. He is still sluggish due to no energy. But he's back to eating and looks much better.

I had an adventure last night. I got out of the shower and went to apply my DermaTherm I put it in my hand and as I sent to put it on my stomach and it dripped off my hand down to my crotch. That was one helluva burn. Holy cow I stood in front of a fan for 30 minutes.

I hit the gym this morning did 35 min on the stair master and abs. Felt great with a good deep burn. I took my shirt off in the locker room and wow were my abs vascular. They were nice and red from the DermaTherm but the veins were everywhere. Very impressive.

Came home from the gym and did about 1.5 hours of yard work the burn stayed the entire time. It's an adicting feeling. I really like it.

Resting up now to hit the gym for legs tonight. Gonna smash them. I Love legs I feel like it just takes everything to keep going and when I finish it gives me th same feeling I use to have after a football game or pt test.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
exhaustion.JPG

complete exhaustion when I was done with legs, I was soaked head to toe, sweated a lot more then normal.

my leg routine:

Squats: 135x20, 225 x 10, 275x5, 275x5, 275x5, 225x10, 135x10

Hack Squats (Hammer Strength) Heels together toes pointed out: 225x8 for 3 sets

Single leg hamstring curl (standing) superset with leg extensions:
100x10 3 sets 140x10 3 sets

Lying hamstring curl super set sitting calves
135x10 3 sets 150x failure toes in, out, and straight

Dead Lifts
225x10, 315x 8, 365x5

I was dead afterwards. Could barely walk and feeling it today.

As far as DermaTherm, I am loving it. Woke up this morning shredded. slowly but surely I am getting leaner in the midsection. My strength is great for PCT its not down at all. I am weighing in at 213 to 215. still hovering in the 8-9% category. will test in another week. I really like that I feel dermatherm when my workouts get intense, it adds to it.