Get shredded or die trying! A PES Alphamine log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Get shredded or die trying! A PES Alphamine log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks Guys, that ish was hard as hell.

I'm starting to get the DOMS now. I'm rather stiff.

24/09/2012 Part 1
    I began this morning at 645 am with fasted 45 minute Treadmill work. I kept the heart rate between 65-80%. It was 4 degrees this morning and i was sweating like crazy. My GF, who does exersise science suggeted doing more than 30 mins cardio each time as it takes until 30 mins to hit your fat burning mode. I figured it couldnt hurt to try. I'll see the results at the end of the week.

One thing i hate about fasted morning cardio is that it turns my appetite on! Not even alphamine is holding back the hunger.....Just 2 more hours until i can break the fast!
    ~Get shredded or die trying! The alphamine chapter~
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

24/9/12 part 2

Alright, i wasnt sure if I would make it but i hit the gym again tonight to get a weights session in. I continued circuit style. Tonight's workout was chest tri shoulders circuit. I did 10 reps of each with no break and 90 seconds in between circuits. I did this for 7 circuits before dropping to six reps and slower repetitions for the last three circuits.

Dips
    upright rows
    Lateral raises
    Pushups
    Incline db press

After the circuit
    3 sets of 8 reps incline flies (4010 tempo)
    3 sets of 8 reps incline skull crushers (4010 tempo)

This workout was a easier then yesterday (understandably). Id like to make this one tougher but need to work out how. Suggestions appreciated as always.

diet
    This was spot on today
    Meal one was 4 hours post training
    2scoops whey
    200g baked beans (sauce washed off)
    200g ground beef/mince
    container of salad

meal 2
    300g ground beef/mince
    200g beans
    200g of Chobani greek yohgurt+berries + 1 scoop choc whey

in between
    100g ground beef.

Meal 3
    330g lean pork with light honey + soy sauce basting
    1/4 cup of white rice
    1 whole bellpepper/capsicum
    Carrots+peas
    1.5 scoops of whey.

Postworkout (outside eating window) 1.5 scoops xtend with added Lucien.

Im very happy with the diet today. I think it would be impossible for me to gain weight on this.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213632-get-shredded-die.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Looks good.. If you wanna make the circuit harder, try doing flat or incline barbell bench instead of push ups, add one more exercise to the routine, and try taking your rep range to 15-20 for each exercise. The high rep range kills. I will be doing this on my next circuit.. Keep rockin it bruh
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic View Post
    This workout was a easier then yesterday (understandably). Id like to make this one tougher but need to work out how. Suggestions appreciated as always.

I dont normally do circuit training, but try 8x8 with 2-3 chest/tri exercises, and only rest 30 or so seconds between each set. The weight used is usually higher vs a circuit, and you'll seriously want to puke by the time you're finishing up.

Example

8x8 - Incline Press
    8x8 - Dips
    8x8 Dumbbell flyes

If done with proper weights and rest, you'll be soooooree and winded/nauseous
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    I dont normally do circuit training, but try 8x8 with 2-3 chest/tri exercises, and only rest 30 or so seconds between each set. The weight used is usually higher vs a circuit, and you'll seriously want to puke by the time you're finishing up.

Example

8x8 - Incline Press
    8x8 - Dips
    8x8 Dumbbell flyes

I need to read up on this, a couple of lads I work with, cant stop singing out this!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

24/9/12 part 2

Alright, i wasnt sure if I would make it but i hit the gym again tonight to get a weights session in. I continued circuit style. Tonight's workout was chest tri shoulders circuit. I did 10 reps of each with no break and 90 seconds in between circuits. I did this for 7 circuits before dropping to six reps and slower repetitions for the last three circuits.

Dips
    upright rows
    Lateral raises
    Pushups
    Incline db press

After the circuit
    3 sets of 8 reps incline flies (4010 tempo)
    3 sets of 8 reps incline skull crushers (4010 tempo)

diet
    This was spot on today
    Meal one was 4 hours post training
    2scoops whey
    200g baked beans (sauce washed off)
    200g ground beef/mince
    container of salad

meal 2
    300g ground beef/mince
    200g beans
    200g of Chobani greek yohgurt+berries + 1 scoop choc whey

in between
    100g ground beef.

Meal 3
    330g lean pork with light honey + soy sauce basting
    1/4 cup of white rice
    1 whole bellpepper/capsicum
    Carrots+peas
    1.5 scoops of whey.

Postworkout (outside eating window) 1.5 scoops xtend with added Lucien.

Im very happy with the diet today. I think it would be impossible for me to gain weight on this.
    in Simon Cowell voice :

Doc, What are you doing out there?

Average workout, poor strength, off balance, you really should not be on the stage!

I jest I jest.... Its awesome as usual, Keep killing it!....
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Invycktus View Post
    I need to read up on this, a couple of lads I work with, cant stop singing out this!
    Yeah, usually i do a routine like that with deads and squats, just because I have a tendency to hurt my self on low volume/high intensity.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

25/9/12

Another early morning session today. Hit the gym at 640am. with a scoop of alphamine. Ive decided one is all i can take precardio. I alternated between walking and jogging (five mins each) on a moderate incline for 45 mins, followed by some ab work. Aside from that today was a rest day.

Diet:

Meal 1
    1.5 lean pork steak
    1 can chicken light mayo,
    1/2 large can baked beans with no sauce.
    1 bell pepper

Meal 2
    1 lean pork steak
    1/2 large can baked beans (no sauce)
    1 bell pepper
    300mls liquid egg whites with 2 scoops of whey

Meal 3
    Nandos chicken wrap: I believe this had 1.5 chicken breasts (upon request) lettus, hot sauce and wholemeal wrap
    200mls liquid egg white, with 2 scoops whey +1 table spoon coco

Progress
    I started to notice my chest dividing again yesterday with a line separating high and low pecs. Today when flexed i can see three separate heads on my shoulders. I am also more vascular overall. while working out a lot of veins are appearing through my forearms and biceps.

I'm due to do the squats, dead, rows, chins and sholder presses tomorrow. Hopefully some doms will wear off overnight otherwise i will have to do a lighter session.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Nice progress Doc! Always nice to see the separation in the heads of the shoulder!
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

thanks Doc.

It might be because i worked them pretty hard the last few days but i'm hoping its a more permanent thing haha.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post

Example

8x8 - Incline Press
    8x8 - Dips
    8x8 Dumbbell flyes

thanks for the tips Kev. I'll try it out after this week. I want to try stick to circuits so i can determine how effective they are.
    With all the compound work i'll do for my first 3 workouts this week, do you think it would be good to do some high rep cable and iso work over the whole body on the fourth day (final workout for the week) instead of more compound work? or stick to the compound lifts? I thought the high rep work might help with definition and level of striations later on.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c
    Looks good.. If you wanna make the circuit harder, try doing flat or incline barbell bench instead of push ups, add one more exercise to the routine, and try taking your rep range to 15-20 for each exercise. The high rep range kills. I will be doing this on my next circuit.. Keep rockin it bruh
    I'll throw bench in if i can. Thats why i was doing incline db work. everyone was using the benches last night (being monday) and i just kept everything in one area so i could move between exercises quickly. If its quiet next time i'll try add in flat bench.
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    Nice progress Doc! Always nice to see the separation in the heads of the shoulder!
    thanks Doc.

It might be because i worked them pretty hard the last few days but i'm hoping its a more permanent thing haha.
    Name:  21931d1345989108-what-alternative-gaming-happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png
Views: 183
Size:  20.9 KB
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

What? Naa, nothing intentional.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

26/9/2012

Alright so today was good. I'm fairly sure i was WAY under maintenance cals today after a hard workout. I dont know if i ate enough but i'm fairly sure i ate enough protien. It was just one of those days where i relied on shakes.

Diet
    2pm
    Chicken + salad (70g protein)
    2 scoops whey (48g protien) blended with a banana

5pm
    Met-RX RTD 51 (51 protien)
    few potato crisps (bad i know but i litterally only ate 8-10)

630pm
    2 servings of Chicken bake (40-50g protien)
    I didn't make this but i saw the girlfriend putting it together. it was chicken breast, a few vegies, high protein greek yohgurt, chicken + cream soup (or something), light cheese and shredded wholemeal wraps. the cheese and soup were not nutritionally the best, but wasnt what id consider bad overall- especially considering how little id ate the rest of the day. The majority was protein.

9pm
    Met rx RTD 51 shake.

Workout
    I missed cardio today. My legs were sore yesterday and i felt an old injury lingering in my calf shin-so i thought id have a day off of the treadmill. Basketball practice was also planned for the evening but got cancelled. So i only did weights today.

Workout was a circuit of
    Squats
    Deadlifts
    Barbell row
    Chinups
    Behind the neck seated Shoulder press

I did 7 circuits just like the other day (including two warmup sets). My heart rate at the end was about 170bpm. I managed to go up 10kg in weight for the third circuit. This was for squats and deads. I had to drop back next circuit though. I'll aim for two at this weight next time.

After the circuit i did
    3 sets of db concentration curls
    2 sets of machine preacher curls.

Again...I was exhausted. This workout is killer.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Question

So do people think tomorrow (final workotu for the week) i should do the compound chest/shoulder/tri circuit tomorow or work on cables and isolation with high reps to work on definition and striations for later down the track?
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

So do people think tomorrow (final workotu for the week) i should do the compound chest/shoulder/tri circuit tomorow or work on cables and isolation with high reps to work on definition and striations for later down the track?
    With my limited knowledge and a natural liking for cables and isolated high reps I would vote for the later. Again, just a bit of a biased opinion though, not "science" by any stretch of the imagination!

Keep killing Doc!
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Compounds, and then do higher rep isolation work.
    "Like" us on Facebook
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy
    Compounds, and then do higher rep isolation work.
    ^This
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Hye guys,

Sorry i havn't checked-in in a few days. Between university, work and gym ive been flat out.

27/9/2012
    I had a good day and ended up doing an 8x8 workout training chest shoulders tri's
    I did
    incline db press>upright rows (8x8)
    Dips>side laterals (8x8)
    Flies>db front laterals (8x8)
    close grip bench (3x15)
    Tricep pushdowns (3x15)
    tricep cable kickbacks (3x15)
    25 mins incline treadmill work. I ran for 15 of these minutes.

Diet (spot on)
    Meal 1
    1 can of tinned chicken
    1 large can of baked beans
    2 scoops of whey

Meal 2 (post workout)
    2 scoops of whey with 1 medium banana blended in
    250g of chicken
    salad

Meal 3:
    2 rotisery chicken breasts.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

28/9/2012

Today was an off day. I did cardio for 45 mins first thing in the morning at 645 am burning 600 calories.
    As the day turned out with fasting and work i didnt get to eat until 330 pm. Nutritiiously my diet wasnt great today, but was definatly good calorie deficit wise

Meal 1
    1 can of chicken
    1 can of baked beans
    2 scoops of whey

Meal 2
    met rx meal replacement

Meal 3
    Rotisery chicken (everything but the breasts and skin) I ate the breasts yesterday
    Muscle milk RTD

Meal 4
    180g Chobani greek yogurt
    1 scoop of whey

I really noticed how good alphamine was today. I was energetic all day and kept going strong at work in spite of a solid cardio session and not eating. When it wore off after work i felt like **** and extremly tired-as id only eaten one meal by 6pm. But i had things to do, so i took another scoop and was back to it again. The difference was amazing!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

30/9/2012

Today was a bit of a set back. I was setting up to do the squats,deadlifts, rows, chins, shoulder press circuit and doing a warmup circuit. I ended up pulling my lowerback on 40kg deadlifts-lol-. I was just trying to get some blood flowing in the warmup and felt my back pull/tweak on the way down. I dont think its a bad injury, just an aggravation (for anyone thats followed previous logs of mine will know i get back problems.) so it should be okay.

I ended up modifying my work out to take my lower back out of it as much as possible. I kept most things to 3 sets of 15 to keep the weight light.
    workout was

Lunges: 3x30
    Superset with
    Chinups: 3x15
    +Chinups x10 +wide grip chins +5

Seated rows:3x15
    Superset with machine rear delt flies: 3x15

Hammer streangth Lat pulldowns
    3x15

Seated barbell shoulder press (Behind neck)
    4x12

Incline db curl
    3x10

Spider curls
    3x15
    Superset with
    Incline rear delt flies: 3x15

Notes

Ive started to get a feint bicep cuts.

Diet:
    Much like other days. Still strict. I had a carb up over the weekend. Back to low carb during the week.

The carbs i ate were as follows. I had these once each with carbs each meal over the weekend
    : wholemeal wrap, baked beans, wholemeal english muffins, subway footlong. Postworkout was a shake that consist of 1 table spoon honey, 2 tablespoon greek yoghurt, 22 g oats, 1 banana, 2 scoops of whey .
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Weigh-in

I did a weigh in today. It was a bit late but i forgot over the week. I took a few readings on different scales at my girlfriends house (including my own as well). The average was 85.4kg this week at 14.7-15% bf. I'm fairly sure that is a 1.5%-1.8% drop in body fat this week! Ive learnt my scales are very inacurate. I got a different reading each time i used them today while the three at my gf's house gave around the same reading. So i took the average of those.

With my pulled back i had a rest day today and concerntrated on diet. I'll start out with cardio tomorrow with weights in the evening if i survive the morning. I'll be changing my routine again to work around by back. I'll be doing something similar to ben pakulski's mi40 program and working on time under tension with moderate weight.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docmattic
    Weigh-in

I did a weigh in today. It was a bit late but i forgot over the week. I took a few readings on different scales at my girlfriends house (including my own as well). The average was 85.4kg this week at 14.7-15% bf. I'm fairly sure that is a 1.5%-1.8% drop in body fat this week! Ive learnt my scales are very inacurate. I got a different reading each time i used them today while the three at my gf's house gave around the same reading. So i took the average of those.

With my pulled back i had a rest day today and concerntrated on diet. I'll start out with cardio tomorrow with weights in the evening if i survive the morning. I'll be changing my routine again to work around by back. I'll be doing something similar to ben pakulski's mi40 program and working on time under tension with moderate weight.
    Nice work broski!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Just got a tub of alphamine, can't wait to try it. Just read this entire log and you diet is good. I wish I could keep up with that but my diet is a 85%at best. I am trying to figure out the dose schedule for me I workout AM first thing upon waking so I will consider this my fasted workout.

I am really liking forward to see your total bf %loss and after pics.

Good job in here.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Just got a tub of alphamine, can't wait to try it. Just read this entire log and you diet is good. I wish I could keep up with that but my diet is a 85%at best. I am trying to figure out the dose schedule for me I workout AM first thing upon waking so I will consider this my fasted workout.

I am really liking forward to see your total bf %loss and after pics.

Good job in here.
    Thanks mate.

Honestly, the alphamine really makes it easy to stick to the strict diet i have been. I would crash (energy wise) horribly if i wasn't on alphamine.
    The thing about diet, especially when cutting is that you just improve it every day. Some days will be bad so you just work on improving it from there. I hope your run with alphamine is fun.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2/10/12

Looking at whats left ive only got another few days left in the tub.
    I skipped the morning cardio this morning as I only wold have got 3.5 hours of sleep if i had gone to the gym. I stayed in bed to get an extra 90 mins. I only did weights in the evening.

Workout: chest shoulders biceps
    All movements are 4010 tempo focusing on time under tension. I also used intensifier techniques ot make the xersise harder. For example on bacnhpress i squeese my hands together when holding the bar to create more torque across my chest.

Incline db press 4x8 26kg each db
    Bench press: 4x8 60kg
    db press fly: 4x8 18 kg each
    Db fly: 4x8 12 kg each

seated (no back) barbell shoulder press: 3x8 40kg (i didn't want to risk hurting by back, so i just kept these light)

Side laterals(8kg)>standing ez bar curls (25kg): 4x8
    Cable upright rows(25kg)>cable curls (17kg) 4x8
    sider curls (15kg) > front lateral raises (6kg each)

Diet
    Meal 1
    200g mince
    170g baked beans (sauce washed off)
    2 handfuls of baby spinach
    2 scoops whey

200g mince
    170g baked beans (sauce washed off)
    2 handfuls of baby spinach
    2 scoops whey in 200g egg white

Meal 3
    1scoop bcaas (postworkout)
    2 chicken breasts
    1 light wrap (15g carbs)
    2 handfuls of spinach
    3 forkfulls of noodles
    1 scoops whey+ 1 scoop casine

Notes
    Ive started to get cuts! i had bicep cuts (while pumped) striations on my shoulders and veins comming out of my shoulders and chest. Im starting to shape up. Cant wait to have this stuff un pumped.

The plan for tomorrow is cardio and weights fasted in the morning.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

2/10/12
    Workout:
    Back/tris

It was quite a large workout today:- Perhaps too big for a fasted cutting workout but i enjoyed it none the less. I'm pretty flat now however.

Im still sticking to a time under tension protocol this week to make sure i dont lift to heavy with my aggravated back. However it feels fairly good at this point so i may introduce some light lower back work in by ab routine tomorrow.

Workout
    Wide grip pull up: 5 sets of 10 (this was the only thing i did not to time under tension on. Everything from now on used a 4 second negative and 1 second explosive upwards movement: adding up to a 40 second set with 40 seconds rest.

Seated rows: 4 sets of 8 with quadruple dropset on last set
    Wide grip lat pulldown: 4 sets of 8 reps with quadruple dropset on last. I also used an intensifer on this exersise where i pulled my hands away from each other on the negative
    Hammer streangth row: 4 sets of 8: double dropset on last.
    Close grip lat pulldown: 4 sets of 8 with quadruple dropset on last. Used the same intensifier as wide grip pulldown
    Dumbell pullovers: 3 sets of 8

Tri's
    Dips: 4 sets of 8
    Overhead Tri extensions>diamond pushups: 4 sets of 8>5/6 pushups
    Cable pushdowns: 3 sets of 8
    Cable kickbacks: 1 set of 15

20 mins on treadmill with incline just below max. I'll head back tonight after i film a uni project to do more cardio.

Workout 2: 10pm
    35 mins of treadmil.

Diet:
    Ive only had 1 meal so far:
    1 banana
    2 scoops whey
    370g baked beans
    1 can of chicken

Meal 2
    370g baked beans
    1 can of chicken
    150g lean ground beef.
    20g whey

Meal 3
    2 muscle milk rtd's

Notes
    Training fasted, i thought i looked flat today. Thats the nature of it i guess. I also believe i may have an ear infection. I'm rather tired and my ear wont stop throbbing. Hopefully it clears up but i may have to do get some antibiotics. On a positive note i think i can vaguely my serratus when i flex...or it could be ribs....im not to sure :P
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Don't worry about looking flat right now. It'll pay off when your cut the F up!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think you'll be happy with the outcome
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

4/10/2012

Today was leg day again using the a 4010 tempo with 40 seocnd breaks between sets. It left me feeling pretty rough.

Workout
    legs
    Legpress: 4 sets of 8 (Intensified by putting pushing legs/feet outwards to create more tension across quads)
    Squats: 4 sets of 8 (Intensified by putting pushing legs/feet outwards to create more tension across quads)
    Walking lunges: 4 sets of 16
    Seated Hamstring curls: 4 sets of 8
    Leg extension: 4 sets of 8
    Standing calf raise: 4 sets of 15
    Seated calf press: 4 sets of 15
    Seated calf raise: 4 sets of 10

Abs
    V ups:4 sets -failure
    decline kettle ball situps: 4 sets failure
    Hanging Leg raises (hang from chinup bar and bring legs to elbows: 4 sets-failure.

I was too stuffed to do cardio. I tried but could barley move

Diet:
    I was feeling pretty bad after this workout and had my first cheatmeal. It wasnt too bad. It was a lean chicken breast burger with a few fries. **** it tasted sooooo gooood. I washed it down with a protein shake

Meal 2:
    1 chicken breast, 1 chicken wing, 2 chicken thighs (roasted) with baked beans (no sauce) and vegetables

Meal 3
    400g chobani greek yoghurt with 2 hand fulls of frozen berries +1 scoop of caseine protein & stevia.

Notes
    Absolutly stuffed. Lol. I will need a deload week soon.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5/10/2012

I did a quick cardio session today to make up for yesterday. 45 mins on treadmill: 512 calories.

I have one scoop left of alphamine and then this run is done! It lasted exactly 28 days. I thought id have some powder left at this point but i must of taken a few heaped scoops once or twice.

I do plan to run a second tub of alphamine and add in some goodies of my own. Does anyone want me to keep logging?
    I may also have to take a deload week (i wont start alphamine tub 2 in this week) coz i'm feeling pretty stuffed.

Also, I'll post progress pics soon. Do you want carb depleted pics or pics after a carb up?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Why not keep logging?? And I vote for carbed up pics. I always like looking full, not flat..
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Final Pictures and review

Alright so here is the final pictures and review. It doesn't look like too many people are so i probably wont bother logging the next tub. I was going to run it with Ostarine.

I'll list the before pics again followed by the final pics. I guess this marks about the halfway mark of my cut. I think i was looking a little leaner last week. Ive been run down this week and eating slightly more. A lot of my fat loss came from my legs too which isnt noticeable in the pics. One of the after pics is slightly blury. I was having trouble and shaking a bit. In the end i decided not to really flex.

Before

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  212.9 KBName:  2.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  141.2 KBName:  1.jpg
Views: 283
Size:  230.3 KB

After

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  230.8 KBName:  3.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  238.8 KBName:  1.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  135.7 KB

Review

Taste: 10/10. While taste doesn't neccessarily stop me from taking a product, it is definatly important. Alphamine does not fail here and sits at the top of my list of best tasting suppliments. 10/10

Effectivenes 8.5/10 As a fat burner, i dont know how much fat it actually burnt, and how much of it came from diet. I lost about 3.5-4kg (7.7-8.8 pounds) while taking alphamine which is good for a month witha very strict diet. While I am not sure how much fat it actually burnt, alphamine helped me keep going and going and going and going.....and i never really felt tired while on it. This is where i found that alphamine shined. I did tend to crash though (big time) and it was essential i had a dose on hand for if i did. I also ended up with some achne on my back. This is why it lost some marks.

Another thing, which does not gain or loose it any marks, it did elevate my heart rate by 20-30 bpm while doing low intensity cardio(walking incline treadmil).The boost ranged from 150bpm (without) to 175-180ish) This is somthing people should be aware of I believe. I would not recomend doing HIIT on this.

Appetite suppression: 10/10. Second to none (in my experience). I dont know what else to say here
    Streangth: 10/10. I wasnt expecting to gain streangth while taking alphamine, but, i didnt loose any to a noticable extent.

Mood: 9/10. Alphamine always put me in a good mood. Period. This was great, as when cutting im normally grumpy and moody and have a short temper. Not this time One day i even bought my girlfriend a designer handbag just because I was feeling so good. My wallet wasn't too pleased with this decision-haha. However, when i crashed it was another story. So i deducted a mark here.

Thermo effect: 10/10. After cardio id leave covered head to toe in sweat every time. Id sweat sitting still at work.

Overall: 9.5/10
    While i cant prove that alphamine helped me burn fat, i certainly know it made the job a lot easier under intense workouts and low calory diet. It was one of the more enjoyable suppliements ive taken to date and i will continue to purchase it for each cut from now on.

I must thank PES for giving me this chance. Ive enjoyed every second.
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Abs are comin up man. Good stuff.
    I'm doin my run of alphamine,ostanish,aav2,erase soon
    D-pol and triazole as PCT.

Gonna be fun man...well done bruv.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks man, I'm pleased for a months work. I can see the difference between my chest in one of the shots. I swear last week my chest had a line of separation though, and i the abs were showing a bit more. I always find I rebound a bit after stopping something though. The same thin happened last year after i stopped erase. I'm going to try take this week to recharge and let the osta kick in, then get back to it with the alphamine next week. I'll run osta for 6 weeks, with a tub of alphamine followed by anabeta erase and DAA afterwards.

I hope you enjoy your run. PM me if you want to chat about how things are going.
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Solid review!!
    "Like" us on Facebook
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Nice review Doc. Looks like you made some progress and good to hear you liked it so much. Keep working hard
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Good results
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-08-2008, 08:47 PM
  2. bC's Get RIPPED or DIE TRY'IN LOG
    By TheeBC in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 10:01 AM
  3. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs