Volatile: LizKing fires up his workouts with Fahrenheit Nutrition

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Wow - keeping busy lately - boss retired, mom in the hospital, my friend separated from his wife - lot's going on.....

Volatile has definitely helped me keep in the game lately. Stresses of life getting in the way of a good night's sleep, but I've managed to obey the alarm clock & still get my workouts in. I like that it does not get me all jittery cracked out - for me it kicks in as I'm getting warmed up, carries me through my workout, then I'm off to work - no crash, except a little bit of a slowdown once I settle in at my desk - nothing out of the ordinary. I remember trying other products that made me crash so hard I would be passing out tired about 30minutes after my workouts - not so with this.

I tried the Hemavol & Volatile combo again over the weekend. I feel the combo does way more for endurance than pump. It was pretty much the same experience as last time - kick a$$ workout, but a bit of a crash afterwards. Neither one taken solo makes me crash though...
    Hey LizKing:
    If you are looking for more Endurance from your lift I would take a look at stacking Volatile with Endurance. We formulated both figuring that a lot of people will put these two together for solid gains, Pump and Recovery. Just a thought down the road. I am glad that you are getting such positive results with Volatile.
    Thanks

2. Thanks Bruce! I'll have to look into Endurance - I've been a RecoverPro fan for a while. As I'm nearing the end of this tub I'm getting a little anxious for the next run I embark on...

1.5 scoops of Volatile has definitely been the sweet spot - major drive, hardly any crash - taste isn't half bad either I'm pleasantly surprised that even after weeks of Volatile - each time I down it, it hits me the same way - I haven't built up any tolerance to this, it would seem...

Just this past weekend, I woke up, downed my Volatile, & hit a new hack squat PR. Then hit the trails for an overnight backpacking trip. Came home the next day, downed another 1.5 scoops & hit a new PR on decline bench...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531 View Post
    Thanks Bruce! I'll have to look into Endurance - I've been a RecoverPro fan for a while. As I'm nearing the end of this tub I'm getting a little anxious for the next run I embark on...

1.5 scoops of Volatile has definitely been the sweet spot - major drive, hardly any crash - taste isn't half bad either I'm pleasantly surprised that even after weeks of Volatile - each time I down it, it hits me the same way - I haven't built up any tolerance to this, it would seem...

Just this past weekend, I woke up, downed my Volatile, & hit a new hack squat PR. Then hit the trails for an overnight backpacking trip. Came home the next day, downed another 1.5 scoops & hit a new PR on decline bench...
    That is great to hear. We have not noticed anyone building up a tolerance to it. That is mostly because it is not a high stim product. I have been taking it now for 3 months give or take and I am still on the same dose that I started with (1.5 scoops).
    Thanks

4. I love recover Pro - it is my go too bare bones bcaa. Having used a few doses of Endurance I can say it mixes better, and with the inclusion of COP, CM and BA the recovery aspect should be better as well. If you give it a go I do not think it will disapoint.

5. It's pretty safe to say that at this point, I think Volatile may have rightly earned its place on my supp shelf. It's held up this entire log & delivers each time. I'm interested in seeing how Endurance fits the bill, as well as having my eye on some other Fahrenheit goodies like the GF series... My b-day's not far around the corner....lol

I'm starting a training log - keep me in check as the holiday/cheat season approaches -

Average Jo-No-Mo: LizKing’s Training Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
    •   

6. did you apply for my gf t21 promo?
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. No - I didn't see it - I'll have to get in there
  8. Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 56
    Last Post: 08-25-2012, 12:12 AM
  2. RickRock energizes his workouts with Oxygen4Energy!
    By RickRock13 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 01:48 AM
  3. Bassgod Ups His Mass With MassFX V3!!! SPONSORED!
    By bassgod272 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 10-01-2009, 09:39 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2007, 07:18 AM