Zakny killing weights with Lecheek and Fahrenheit! (sponsored)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, a big thanks to Marms and Bolanrox for the opportunity here!

I'll be logging:

Volatile pwo from Fahrenheit nutrition: 1 scoop pre w/o
MassHGH from Lecheek: 3 caps before bed
Testodrol X9 from Lecheek: 4 caps in the morning
AD-3 from Lecheek: 1 cap in morning, 1 before bed

Stats:

Weight:~180lbs
Height: 5'10"
BF: estimate around 13% or so (you be he judge by the pics below)

Diet: very very clean, around 3200-3500 per day average. Usually 250+g of pro, and I switch on and off between carb and fat

Training schedule: 430am Lift on mon, tues, thurs, fri; light cardio wed; sat and sun off

First impressions:

Had my first dose of Volatile this morning and was pleasantly surprised with how thoroughly it woke me up after about 20 mins or so, which is key because I get to it early!. I'm swearing off dmaa for a while, so this is my first workout without a dmaa pwo in a long time.

So energy: 8/10
Focus: 9/10 this stuff really got me zoned in, nice!
Endurance: 9/10 definitely felt like I didn't want to stop at the and of my 90 mins
Taste: 8/10 pleasant berry flavor, not overpowering. one of the better flavors I've had
Mixability: 7/10 took a while to get everything to mix up, but not too bad

Had my first doses of massHGH, TestoX9 and AD-3 yesterday, and dosed the TestoX9 and 1 cap of AD-3 this morning. Too early to tell effect from these yet, but I'm really hoping to lean out a little as I grow. The massHGH really helps with my sleep though and that effect is already apparent.

So far so good!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here are some starting pics:

PicsArt_1347301509617.jpg
PicsArt_1347301624984.jpg
PicsArt_1347301668351.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A big thank you again to Marms and Bolanrox for the oppotrunity to log these products! I really enjoyed my run!

I finished up at 187lbs so a big gain there, but 've been eating soooo bad for the past 2 weeks or so. Ice cream, cookies, cake, you name it! lol, so I definitely have some fat to get rid of now, but I might hold on to it for some winter insulation. =)

Final review and results:

Volatile: 10/10 - this is hands down the best pwo I've ever had. I was looking to get off of dmma but was worried about losing some energy without it. Volatile didn't let me down at all, great energy, endurance and pumps every time. I found my sweet spot with this was at 1 1/2 scoops about 20-30 mins before lifting (usually dosed, wait 10 mins, then 10 mins light cardio warmup, then lifting). Looking forward to buying myself some of this and hoping for some more flavors too! Blue raspberry would be my first vote!

AD-3: 9/10 - excellent ingredient profile that delivers solid results. The AI here is tried and true and works extremely well for me. Adding the mucuna to that really makes this a complete product! The only thing I would do is split it into 3 doses and possibly up the l-dopa dosage to allow for easier tapering while maintaining a good l-dopa dose.

massHGH: 10/10 - by far the best supplement of it's kind. 30-60 mins after taking my dose I'm out like a light and wake far less frequently during the night. I also feel like my sleep is much deeper and more refreshing. I would recommend this to anyone and will continue to use it myself for sure!

Testodrol X9: 8/10 - definitely a solid product that works and works well. I like the range of ingredients in this product so that it works in a variety of ways (no single ingredient has 100% responders!), but I'm not positive that it works for my any better than DAA on its own, but anyone who doesn't respond well to DAA, or those that want a break from plain ol DAA would do very well with Testodrol X9

PicsArt_1349699298082.jpg
PicsArt_1349699334240.jpg

Last edited:
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Checking in instead of lurking this time lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kohler faucet?
good eye, man! It was the contractor's choice when I built the house. You wouldn't BELIEVE what faucet upgrades cost, so I went with whatever they wanted to put in. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
good eye, man! It was the contractor's choice when I built the house. You wouldn't BELIEVE what faucet upgrades cost, so I went with whatever they wanted to put in. lol
oh i know :) when we moved we bought two from Lowes - had them on a very good sale (considering what they go for) and ended up being cheaper / same price as what a plumber friend could get them for.

well worth the cost - the ones that were orgionally installed sucked (like everything else the developers knew how to cut corners when they build the condo development)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i know :) when we moved we bought two from Lowes - had them on a very good sale (considering what they go for) and ended up being cheaper / same price as what a plumber friend could get them for.

well worth the cost - the ones that were orgionally installed sucked (like everything else the developers knew how to cut corners when they build the condo development)
They'll do that, especially if they're being built to rent out. I've seen some god aweful fixtures in some apartments I've lived in

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
They'll do that, especially if they're being built to rent out. I've seen some god aweful fixtures in some apartments I've lived in
yup cut every corner, build stuff that was out of code even for the time it was built, good stuff :/

nothing new toilets / vanities / sinks couldnt fix though.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I promise to post my workout from today and tomorrow in the morning. Had a really crazy day at work today

vitaminstore3

vitaminstore3

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cent wait to see how this stack treats you!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest/bi's from yesterday:

Flat BB press: 85x8, 105x8-8-8, 180x8-5-4, 195x2-1, 200x1
DB flys: 25x8-8, 50x8-7-5-3, dropset 20x10 (+1 rep on working set, also added that last working set)
Incline DB press: 70x7-5-4 (+2 reps)
alternating DB curls 20+handlesx8-8
Hammer grip ez bar curl: 85+barx8-6-5 (+2 reps)
Straight bar curl: 75+barx8-4-4 (+2 reps) straight to db curls w/ no rest
Alternating DB curls:35+handlex4-5, dropset 20x20 (+4 reps on working sets)

Here's today's:

Legs/lower back

Squat BWx10, Barx8, 125x8, 150x8, 225x5, 230x5-5, 245x5-5, 290x2 (added 5lbs each on the 6 working sets)
Lying leg curls 25x8-8, 50x8 (w/u), 110x8-7-5-4 (added extra set)
Sumo deadlift 125x5-5, 215x5-5, 285x5-4 (+1 rep)
Leg extensions 100x8, 210x8-8-7 (+1 rep)

Volatile didn't let me down today either, great energy and endurance all the way through. I'm loving the flavor!!

Loving the massHGH so far. 2 nights of UNINTERRUPTED sleep in a row is not common for me. Feeling really good today!

Nothing to report so far on AD-3 or TestoX9, but those kind of supps usually take a week or so to notice.

Tomorrow is an "active recovery day", so I'll just do some low intensity cardio and stretching in the morning. Next lifting day is Back/abs on thursday.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you doing 1 scoop of the Volatile ?
Yep, one scoop of volatile and about 16oz of cold black coffee. I slam those down, wait about 15 mins and then do about 10 mins of light cardio to warm up.

I should note, I'm also using bulk modern bcaa, 5g pre w/o, 5g intra, 5g post w/ 5g glutamine and 5g creatine mono. Then 10g bcaa 2 hours later, then another 10g two hours after that, then it's lunch time! I'm doing IF with a 7-8 hour feeding window.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, excited to see this progress :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some active recovery this morning. 45 minutes low intensity on my stationary bike and a 5 minute walk.

Watched 2 episodes of Archer on my phone's netflix app while biking. That show is funny as f**k. Any of you guys seen it, or the guy's last show, "Frisky Dingo"? Really good stuff!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
***crickets***

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
what channel is it on? never heard of it actually

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Its on fx

ahhh I did finally see the Yo Fresh Beats go Gaba Gaba mash up. Love the fact they used the huge Fresh Beats production budget to get DJ Lance exact replica's of Ponco and Hat Clint Eastwood wore as the Man with No Name.

Had to do a double take when they first showed him :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh I did finally see the Yo Fresh Beats go Gaba Gaba mash up. Love the fact they used the huge Fresh Beats production budget to get DJ Lance exact replica's of Ponco and Hat Clint Eastwood wore as the Man with No Name.

Had to do a double take when they first showed him :)
Oh my god. How have I NOT seen this?? Hook me up with a link!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bad night of sleep last night. My son is getting his 2 year molars in so he was up screaming every 2 hours.

Even with the lack of sleep, Volatile and a big cup of coffee did the trick to get me up and running!

Back/abs this morning:

Pullups: Wide assistedx10-10, neutral assistedx8, wide 10lbsx4-4-4 (+3 reps), wide 15lbsx4-3 (+1 rep), wide 25lbsx2-1 (+2.5lbs)
Hammer grip 25x5-4, hammer BWx6
Bent BB row: barx12, 65x10, 95x10, 110x10, 135x10-10-10 (solid form improvement from last week)
Reverse flys: 15x12, 25x8-8-8 (+1 rep), dropset no rest 15x10 (+2 reps), 10x10
Decl. situps: BWx10, 10x10, 45x8-7-6 (+4 reps)

Finished with a set of 55s and ~7 mins on stationary bike low intensity

Really nice improvements from last week here. My lat strength is really lagging behind so I'm happy to see some improvements. I've been surprised that my lats don't seem to have endurance (can't go past 6-7 reps) but I can add a bunch of weight and still get same reps as bodyweight.

I really concentrated on form with my rows today and got a really nice pump in rear delts and lats. Felt great!

I'm starting to see a little bit of acne on my chest so I'm pretty sure the testodrol X9 is kicking in for me. I'm also looking slightly leaner from the AD-3, love this stuff!

Really looking forward to seeing how this stack is treating me by this time next week. Should be pretty sick!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
no fun at all. Children's pain killers do help a little bit it seems.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
no fun at all. Children's pain killers do help a little bit it seems.
Yeah I gave him some tylenol around 230 and he stayed asleep after that. I was up at 415 to work out

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
We give it to our daughter before bed if she is looking like she needs it. Seems to take the edge off: fussing a little bit in the middle of the night but staying asleep as opposed to being up and crying for an hour.

If you wait til they wake up to give it to them, you waited too long :)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We give it to our daughter before bed if she is looking like she needs it. Seems to take the edge off: fussing a little bit in the middle of the night but staying asleep as opposed to being up and crying for an hour.

True !

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Don't I know it! My wife won't let me give him anything unless it's a last resort. She's funny like that.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Good, seems you making progress!

Glad you are liking it :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good, seems you making progress!

Glad you are liking it :)
So far I'm really surprised with how well Im doing with a much milder (stim wise) pre w/o. I think it's the combo of better sleep (thanks to the massHGH) and the Volatile perking me up and giving me that focus and extra endurance. It's making all the difference in the world! I'm just 1 week off of dmaa and I'm feeling wayyyy better. My energy level throughout the day is much higher and more even and I'm not having any issues getting to sleep at night.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought I'd throw up a leg pic. Really put some mass on the quads recently.

ForumRunner_20120913_194654.png

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Floating or a magician ? If your a magician just dont disapear on me like a few of the loggers have lol.
No way man. If I take on a sponsored log I will definitely see it through. I wouldn't compromise the trust that a company puts in me by spending money to send me free product and then just not give back what I agreed to. Not cool.