Zakny killing weights with Lecheek and Fahrenheit! (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Zakny killing weights with Lecheek and Fahrenheit! (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Calves are still KILLING me today, I can hardly walk. I've been stretching them fu*kers a lot and they're loosening up, but damn they're tender! I know, I'm a whiny b*tch and should tough it up. lol =)

Shoulders/tris today:

Seated OHP: barx10-10, 60x6, 85x6-6, 140x6-5-4-4 155x1
    Upright row: 85x8, 135x6-6-6-5 (+5lbs), supersetted the first 3 sets with shrugs 12-12-12
    Side and front raises (raise to side then to the front): 15x10, 25x10-10-8 (+2 reps)
    Dips: BWx8, 45x6-6-5-5 (+5lbs) dropset no rest BWx6
    Overhead tri extension: 50+barx8-7-6-4 (+3 reps)

Finished with ~10 mins low intensity cardio on stationary bike
    Last edited by TheSwanks; 09-21-2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: forgot last set on OHP
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout & I hate when my calves cramp up in the middle of the night when your sleeping.Ever have that happen?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Nice workout & I hate when my calves cramp up in the middle of the night when your sleeping.Ever have that happen?
    that used to happen to me all the time in my early teens. I'd wake up screaming it hurt so bad, I'll never forget it. This, at least, calms down at night and doesn't keep me up. The worst part about it is that the more I walk around, the better it gets. But I have a desk job, so every time i sit down the muscle shortens again and I have to stretch it out all over again.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

happens from time to time with me. Low potassium maybe?
  5. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    happens from time to time with me. Low potassium maybe?
    For sure.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

nothing like having to jump out of bed and step down on you leg liek ASAP to get the cramp to go away. The worst though is it feeling sore for a day or two after that
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

nothing like having to jump out of bed and step down on you leg liek ASAP to get the cramp to go away. The worst though is it feeling sore for a day or two after that
    Even worse when your shoulder hurts for 2 days from your wife punching you for waking her up while screaming CRAMP in the middle of the night.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

lol!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Even worse when your shoulder hurts for 2 days from your wife punching you for waking her up while screaming CRAMP in the middle of the night.
    hahaha. my wife would just tell me to sream in a pillow or go downstairs. When I mentioned my calf cramps to her she said "Well then quit working out for a while! I don't know what to tell you! Hahaha"

Such a sweetheart! lol =)
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A calf cramp in the middle of the night is a hell of a wake up.
    Nice workouts though, keep it up!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    hahaha. my wife would just tell me to sream in a pillow or go downstairs. When I mentioned my calf cramps to her she said "Well then quit working out for a while! I don't know what to tell you! Hahaha"

Such a sweetheart! lol =)
    Ya mine says the same thing. Oh your back hurts? How much did you legpress today,ya I dont feel bad for you.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Ya mine says the same thing. Oh your back hurts? How much did you legpress today,ya I dont feel bad for you.
    lol, c'est la vie!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Oh I forgot to mention my weigh in. 186.5 today. I've been hitting the dillpickledrol pretty hard so there's a lot of water there. Lol
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Didn't get a great night's sleep last night. I think I had too much caffeine too late into the night. I had to take a bunch of melatonin in addition to my reg dose of massHGH to get to sleep. Oh well, still had a decent workout this morning, but now I feel totally wrecked lol

Chest/bi's

Flat BB press: 85x8-8, 105x8-8, 180x8-6-5 195x2-2 , 205x1
    DB flys: 25x8-8, 50x8-8-6, dropset 20x15 (+3 reps)
    Incline DB press: 70x8-7-6 (+2 reps)
    alternating DB curls 20+handlesx8-8
    Hammer grip ez bar curl: 85+barx8-8-6 (+2 reps)
    Straight bar curl: 75+barx8-6-5 (+3 reps) straight to db curls w/ no rest
    Alternating DB curls:35+handlex5-6 (+1 rep), dropset 20x25
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Oh I forgot to mention my weigh in. 186.5 today. I've been hitting the dillpickledrol pretty hard so there's a lot of water there. Lol
    Does that require pct ?
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Does that require pct ?
    As with most picklebolics it does require an OTC ptc protocol for which I'll be using Testodrol X9 and AD-3!

17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

i heard it was all wet gains??
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

i heard it was all wet gains??
    soaking wet. lol
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Much better night's sleep last night, feeling pretty decent this morning. Got up at 415, pounded some cold black coffee, mixed up my Volatile with 5g of bcaa and chugged that. Then another 5g bcaa in the bottle with water and down to business.

Legs/lower back

Squat BWx10, Barx8, 125x8, 175x8, 235x5 (+5lbs), 240x5-5 (+5lbs), 255x5-5 (+5lbs), 295x2 (+1 rep)
    Lying leg curls 25x8-8, 50x8 (w/u), 110x8-8-7-4 (+3 reps)
    Sumo deadlift 125x5-5, 215x5-5, 285x5-4
    Standing calf raises BWx12, 140x15-15-15
    Leg extensions 100x8, 210x8-8-8

Learned my lesson on those calf raises last week. Went a little lower on reps and slowed it down a bit, then I stretched the hell out of them after. Hopefully I won't be crippled for 3 days like I was last week, that sucked balls. Liking my steady gains on squats, it's an area I really stuggled with for a long time, and now after a ton of experimenting with form, etc I've found something that's definitely working for me.
  20. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

HAHAH I got legs today and was thinking what am I going to do for calves thats too funny.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

HAHAH I got legs today and was thinking what am I going to do for calves thats too funny.
    They're easy to ignore unfortunately. Now I'm paying the price, i really need to bring them up to speed with the rest of my legs, it's starting to look funny. lol
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Just some light cardio for ~30mins this morning. I'm feeling like crap, I'm getting a cold. It always happens this time of the year when I first turn the heat on. All the sh*t in the vents that built up over the summer comes out and gets in my sinuses. With any luck I'll be fine in a couple days. At any rate, I still plan on hitting the weights tomorrow sick or not no excuses!
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Just some light cardio for ~30mins this morning. I'm feeling like crap, I'm getting a cold. It always happens this time of the year when I first turn the heat on. All the sh*t in the vents that built up over the summer comes out and gets in my sinuses. With any luck I'll be fine in a couple days. At any rate, I still plan on hitting the weights tomorrow sick or not no excuses!
    Been there done that. Same thing happens to everyone in my house even the dogs.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Yeah it sucks! I'm going to change out the furnace filter this weekend. I might get someone to come out and clean the ducts too, I bet that would help out a lot.
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Yeah it sucks! I'm going to change out the furnace filter this weekend. I might get someone to come out and clean the ducts too, I bet that would help out a lot.
    It might! I would read reviews before you have them do the work though. I heard some of those guys are scammers. Ask Hvactech about it maybe ??
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Its amazing how much junk builds up in the ducts over time
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

It might! I would read reviews before you have them do the work though. I heard some of those guys are scammers. Ask Hvactech about it maybe ??
    I'll see if he'll drive up here from Goose Creek and do it for a supp trade. I DO have quite the stash.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

got burned the frist time we had someone do it. cleaned out next to nothing in the dryer vent.. none of the past condo owners ever cleaned them it seemed...

anyways a swiffer brush and a vaccum and about 30 minutes of taking pipes apart got it spotless. lost probably 10 pounds in sweat doing it i think

replacing the furnace filter is much easier
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

got burned the frist time we had someone do it. cleaned out next to nothing in the dryer vent.. none of the past condo owners ever cleaned them it seemed...

anyways a swiffer brush and a vaccum and about 30 minutes of taking pipes apart got it spotless. lost probably 10 pounds in sweat doing it i think

replacing the furnace filter is much easier
    I'm really curious to see what they'd find in there too. My son likes to take the vent grates off and throw his toys in there.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I'm really curious to see what they'd find in there too. My son likes to take the vent grates off and throw his toys in there.
    Mine too. Of course sometimes he accidently drops something down them
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

haha no issues with that yet so far.. knocking on wood ..
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

My boss told me once his son tried to play scuba steve in the toilet and send him on a journey and it didnt end well hahahah
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  161 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I get itchy skin by the heater!

We Vampires are a strange breed indeed

*Runs Away from the thread*
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Sorry for the delay today but I'm really fing sick. I called in to work which I never do. I did end up hitting the weights tho. I'll post numbers up later
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny
    Sorry for the delay today but I'm really fing sick. I called in to work which I never do. I did end up hitting the weights tho. I'll post numbers up later
    Get better soon zanky
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K

Get better soon zanky
    Thanks buddy. I'm feeling a little better already. I'll post today's workout in the morning at the same time as tomorrows. I'm going to see if I can get the little guy to sleep early tonight go I can go crash.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Thanks buddy. I'm feeling a little better already. I'll post today's workout in the morning at the same time as tomorrows. I'm going to see if I can get the little guy to sleep early tonight go I can go crash.
    How old is your little guy?
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    How old is your little guy?
    He's almost 2 1/2 now and he's a BEAST. Over the 90th percentile in height and weight
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Back/abs yesterday:

Pullups: close assistedx8-8, hammer assistedx8, hammer 10lbsx8-6-5 (+1 reps), wide 15lbsx3-3 (-1 rep), wide 25lbsx2-2 (+1 rep)
    Hammer grip 25x5-4, hammer BWx6
    Bent BB row: barx12, 65x10, 95x10, 110x10, 140x10-10-10 (+1 rep)
    Reverse flys: 15x12, 25x10-9-9 (+2 reps), dropset no rest 15x12, 10x12
    Decl. situps: BWx10, 10x10, 45x9-8-8 (+1 rep)

Finished with a set of 55s and ~10 mins on stationary bike low intensity

Shoulders/tris today:

Seated OHP: barx10-10, 60x6, 85x6-6, 140x6-6-5-4 (+2 reps) 155x1-1 (+1 rep)
    Upright row: 85x8, 135x6-6-6-6 (+1 rep), supersetted the first 3 sets with shrugs 12-12-12
    Side and front raises (raise to side then to the front): 15x10, 25x10-10-8
    Dips: BWx8, 45x7-7-6-5 (+3 reps) dropset no rest BWx6
    Overhead tri extension: 50+barx8-8-7-5 (+3 reps)

Finished with ~10 mins low intensity cardio on stationary bike

Overall nice gains for being sick. Def feeling a lot better today but still not anywhere close to 100%
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

He's almost 2 1/2 now and he's a BEAST. Over the 90th percentile in height and weight
    Cool-mine is 5. Just started kindergarden
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT with Lecheek AD-3 (Sponsored) and more!!!
    By mnowak1228 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 08-13-2012, 07:08 AM
  2. IGNITE2 with RAHL and FINAFLEX! (Sponsored)
    By Rahl in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 185
    Last Post: 07-03-2012, 02:52 PM
  3. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:00 AM
  4. Help with protein and gaining weight
    By locked in forum Bulking
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 07:59 AM
  5. PCT with Nolva and Question on Lots of Weight Loss!
    By Eagleman003 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 07:33 PM