Getting my sweat on with derma therm! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Makes sense, probably going to shower and hit fasted cardio after applying the Dermatherm
    ill try that... gah... it already burns... but it might work even more...

2. Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible.
    That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible.
    That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...
    its working great! ill post up my weight later... the heat is soooo hott... but it def makes you tight...
    im going to be taking showers and drying off before I put it on...
    I wouldnt worry about that... it dries pretty well... try wearing underarmour on top of it ... it hurts lol

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    Hey madds lemme know how fasted cardio with DermaTherm goes. I keep putting it on lower back and abs first thing in the am, but want to get as much benefit from it as possible. That said, applying it right before cardio makes me kinda-more-than-slightly worried that I'll sweat it right down into my ...
    I will apologize that the last line made me laugh. I would try to ensure you give it enough time to let it dry before the cardio.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

5. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    I will apologize that the last line made me laugh. I would try to ensure you give it enough time to let it dry before the cardio.
    yeah that would suck though if you accidentally ummm you know.... lol ouch!
    •   

6. went to the gym and weighed myself after workout... I weighed 166.8!!!!!!

update: my skin is much tighter, my.lower ab I think from this stuff is brining out my lower abs more. this monday ill be back on the stuff with two a days... its going to be tough training....

7. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    ill try that... gah... it already burns... but it might work even more...
    Let me know as well bud

8. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    went to the gym and weighed myself after workout... I weighed 166.8!!!!!!

update: my skin is much tighter, my.lower ab I think from this stuff is brining out my lower abs more. this monday ill be back on the stuff with two a days... its going to be tough training....
    Sounds good
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

9. dermatherm, made me burn up today! jeesh... 165 fellas... and trim ... ill see if I can post a pic later busy week this week two a days for getting ready for this comp...

10. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    dermatherm, made me burn up today! jeesh... 165 fellas... and trim ... ill see if I can post a pic later busy week this week two a days for getting ready for this comp...
    Sweet. Looking forward to the pic.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

11. note to self. do not apply dermatherm and then go tan unless you want to be on fire. I'm actually not sure if I have an ass left at all. This could be good.
    =)
    I've been applying it 2x day for the most part, primarily since I hit the gym in the evenings -- so I want the extra burn. All good though; I swear there's less 'crinkle' (disgusting) in my glutes

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford View Post
    note to self. do not apply dermatherm and then go tan unless you want to be on fire. I'm actually not sure if I have an ass left at all. This could be good.
    =)
    I've been applying it 2x day for the most part, primarily since I hit the gym in the evenings -- so I want the extra burn. All good though; I swear there's less 'crinkle' (disgusting) in my glutes
    Ouch...less crinkle is good

13. I would die in a tanning bed with Dermatherm on. Hell, I sweat so much in them I already choose to do the standing ones.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jwarfford
    note to self. do not apply dermatherm and then go tan unless you want to be on fire. I'm actually not sure if I have an ass left at all. This could be good.
    =)
    lol!!!! I cant imagine!!! haha jeesh... naw I dont wear it to tanning bed lol...
    tanning bed I do before I go to bed... bronzer works really well over night...
    lol... jeesh thats crazy... I bet you were bright red lol!!!

15. weight fluctuating... but still putting it on before I work out... the underarmour really works and I sweat so.much now I have to bring two shirts if im lifting afterward.... ill get a pic to yall... I wanna take one in the morning... if I can remember... sry...

16. pictures dont really do me justice.... kinda hard to show unless I have someone take a pjcture for me.... ill see if I can get somone to take a pic for me.... my girl is avoiding me right now cause she knows im grumpy lol
    not really fully flexed jist relaxed, waking up this morning...

Name:  ForumRunner_20120927_071808.png
Views: 66
Size:  331.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20120927_071819.png
Views: 62
Size:  328.7 KB

17. Look good bud, will be neat to see how you progress

18. Wow brother, definitely already showing you are progressing well, keep it up!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

19. this was twelve weeks ago

Name:  ForumRunner_20120927_135916.png
Views: 47
Size:  353.8 KB

20. another pic 12 weeks ago...

Name:  ForumRunner_20120927_140022.png
Views: 45
Size:  318.6 KB

21. Nice -- how is the lower back coming down?

-Matt

22. its getting there... ive been told that when I drop my water itll go away...

23. Definite progression from those pics good job

24. Wow, big difference!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    its getting there... ive been told that when I drop my water itll go away...
    Post a pic of your back and tell you whats water and what is most likely a combination of BOTH -Matt

26. You have done well in this prep so far, I realize this everytime I see the pic of you 12 weeks ago and now.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

27. thanx fellas... ill see if I can get a pic going... im finishing up cardio today and today is it of my 2 hrs... now its just casual walking carbs dropped to 50... and protein... 200 if im'still hungry ill eat more... im looking shredded! started xpel two days ago... last day of two gals of water.... tomorrow one gallon... thurs 1/2 gal then sips friday and saturday...

sry for no updates im dying lol....

28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy
    You have done well in this prep so far, I realize this everytime I see the pic of you 12 weeks ago and now.
    yeah man I had a good little bulk going when I first started lol....

29. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    thanx fellas... ill see if I can get a pic going... im finishing up cardio today and today is it of my 2 hrs... now its just casual walking carbs dropped to 50... and protein... 200 if im'still hungry ill eat more... im looking shredded! started xpel two days ago... last day of two gals of water.... tomorrow one gallon... thurs 1/2 gal then sips friday and saturday... sry for no updates im dying lol....
    Wait your show is this weekend!!!!!I forget, are you doing another one after or is this the final one of the year for you-Matt

30. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    Wait your show is this weekend!!!!!I forget, are you doing another one after or is this the final one of the year for you-Matt
    Damn, I think I overlooked that as well. Getting close!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting my Lean on with LEAN-EFX REFINED(sponsered)
    By SilentSavage0523 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 07:00 PM
  2. Blue Raz Ragnorok Sponsored log! Time to get my pump on!
    By SolidusSnake in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:10 PM
  3. Getting my lean on with anabolic pump
    By Michaelin1833 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 180
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:36 PM
  5. Getting My SWOLL On!
    By nosnmiveins in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 196