Nad's hooked on Halo Extreme sponsored by IML

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Just started this yesterday so there not really anything to note just yet. I think it will be a few days before I really feel much of an effect. So I'll out line my routine and diet first.

Ok so here is the outline of My routine:

Day 1 (Monday )
Cardio warm up
Bench 190 5x5 Slow down fast up
Incline Db 35 4x12
Cable row 145 3x10
Db rows 35 3x9
L r f planks 50 sec each raise feet 6"
Cardio cool down

Day 2
Squat 125x6,155x5x2,165x5,175x6,125x10
Straight leg 150 4x6
shoulder press Db 35 4x8
Lat. Pull down 140 3x12
cool down

Day 3
Swim 30 min

Day 4
Rest

Day 5
Cardio warm up
Pull ups 8,7,6,5
Standing Db curl 35 3x8
Cable bar curl 70 3 x12
Skull crusher 95 5x5
Tri cable pull down 90 3x12
Close bench 130 to failure
Plank l r f 50 sec

Day 6
Rest/ light cardio

Day7
Run

Thats the general plan with more info when I actually start. Any suggestions Lmk. I just started getting back to doing squats because I have bad knees so I'm hoping to improve on those numbers quickly.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Following along.
Welcome

Just got back from my run today is my long run for the week. 5 miles 1hr 12 min my goal is to get under 1 hr. I might have done that today but I was getting really bad calf pumps for the first 2.5 miles,bad enough that I almost cut my run short and had to keep stopping to stretch. Not sure if it's from the halo or not. I had some Bcaa's and a half scoop of my pre work out right before so that might have added to the problem.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
subd. definitely interested in laxogenin. Kill it man

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
i'm in! I'll be starting mine this weekend. Good luck

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
i'm in! I'll be starting mine this weekend. Good luck
Thanks guys I'll have more to say tonight after my first real workout.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I didn't get to my work out yesterday my life is insane right now. So I push everything back a day and had a awsome work out. I'll post it with my First impression of the Halo as soon as I get a shower.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Let me start off by telling why I almost stop this after 2 days. I took my first dose Saturday morning was anger and had anxiety all day. Then I couldn't get to sleep until 3:30 that night. The next day still anxious and couldn't sleep well again. Monday I though of dropping it to see if it was the only cause. Then I decided try splitting the dose, that helped with the anxiety and that night i slept better not great. So today I feel good and hope I can get a good night sleep. So I'm going to play with the doseing times to see if that helps.

Ok now on to the good. Today's work out was one of the best I've ever had. I've been doing 5x5 for my bench press trying to add 5 lbs every week. Well 2 weeks ago I really struggled with my last set of 185 so I decided to stay at it for an additional week. Fast forward to this week decided to try 190. After the first set I actually rechecked the weight because it seemed way to lite. After the second set I said screw it and upped it to 195 for the last 3 sets. Then I preceded to add weight or reps to every set. For the rest of my work out. So things started out rough but are looking good now.

Here is what I did today normally this would be my Monday:

Cardio warm up
Bench 190 5x2 195 5x3
Incline Db press 35 4x10w/bands
Cable row 145 3x12
Db row 35 3x10
Plank hold L R F 55sec
Leg raises

So if I can figure out how to get a good nights sleep. This will end up being a darn good cycle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How where you dosing it? I believe it should be 1 AM and 1 about 8 hours later.. I'm wondering because my log starts Monday

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
How where you dosing it? I believe it should be 1 AM and 1 about 8 hours later.. I'm wondering because my log starts Monday
I was doing 2 pill first thing in the morning. Now I'm doing one at 6:30 and one at 2:00 and I feel a lot better still not gets full night of sleep but I don't feel drowsy the next day.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I was doing 2 pill first thing in the morning. Now I'm doing one at 6:30 and one at 2:00 and I feel a lot better still not gets full night of sleep but I don't feel drowsy the next day.
I would continue dosing this way.. Give your body a couple of days to get use to it.. I have had some issues with other PH cycles and sleeping for the first week or so. What else are you taking? Any cycle support?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I would continue dosing this way.. Give your body a couple of days to get use to it.. I have had some issues with other PH cycles and sleeping for the first week or so. What else are you taking? Any cycle support?
I've just been taking Milk Thisel. I tried taking a few thing to help with sleep but they didn't seem to help.
Blood pressure doesn't seem to be a problem but I have stuff if it start to get out of hand.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was leg and lower back day had another awsome work out, even though I feel the lack of sleep is starting to catch up with me. This was the first time I tried 200 for squats since I got back in to lifting again. Been trying to go easy on my knees since they started giving me trouble. Ive been focusing one week more on squat. Then the following more on dead lifts. Here was my workout lmk what you think.

Cardio warm up
Squat 125x8,155x6,175x6,200x6x2,105x10
Dead lift 155 2x8,175x4,105x6
16" Step up With 35 Db's 10x2 each leg
Db shoulder press 35 4x10
Lat pull down 145 3x12
Cardio cool down

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Friday was Arm day

Week 9
Pull ups 9,8,7,6
Standing Db curl 35 3x10
Cable curl 75 3x12
Skull crusher 100 5x5
Tri cable pull down 90 3x12
Kneeling cable crunches 120 3x16
mason twist 3 sets of 18 6 lbs ball
Cardio 1/8 mile sprint 1/4 miles cool down

Was a good work out felt totally beat before my workout but still went up on almost every lift.
Tommorow will be one week on cycle I'll post my thoughts.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
One week review

The good. Best strength gains I've ever had on cycle, especially this quick.
Went from 192 to 194 with out any fat gain ( atleast from just looking in the mirror )I know not much but it early
almost all sides have already gone away.
No major libido problems.

The bad. I had bad anxiety and insomnia for the first couple of days. It started to get better after I spilt the doses Am/Pm. The bottle doesnt specify.
Dont really feel like I'm ON.
No major visual changes( I know it's early)

Overview. So far im happy with the results and coping with the sides.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice bro. Keep pounding. Weeks 3 and 4 were when I noticed Hdrol to really kick into high gear. It's coming!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro. Keep pounding. Weeks 3 and 4 were when I noticed Hdrol to really kick into high gear. It's coming!
Thanks hoping to stay about same weight and lean out alittle.
Atleast that what I'm try to eat for.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Beginning of week 2

Today was a decent workout not much to note. I still went up in some of my lifts but not like last week. But 15lbs for reps to my bench in 2 weeks I'm not complaining. So here it is lmk if anyone thinks I'm neglecting some thing in my routine. In the past I've alway trained 4-5 days a week,but iI finding 3 day of lifting and 2 of cardio suits me better these days.

Cardio warmup
Bench 200 5x5
Incline Db press 35 4x11 w/bands
Cable row 145 3x13
Db row 35 3x10
plank hold L R F 60 sec
Leg raises 12 Db between feet

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Keep it up.. How are you doing with your sleep? I too notice a hard time sleeping but it's only the 3rd day.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up.. How are you doing with your sleep? I too notice a hard time sleeping but it's only the 3rd day.
Sleep is more less back to normal. I never sleep more than 6-7 hr any how. I've been taking my second dose as early as I can ussally around 1 o'clock.

Ps can you stop saying that your weights are down on your bench and then still do twice what I can. Lol J/k I'm actually quite happy with my low number I've only been back to lifting again for 10 wks( I was off for 1 1/2 yrs)took me almost a year to get to these numbers the first time.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Sleep is more less back to normal. I never sleep more than 6-7 hr any how. I've been taking my second dose as early as I can ussally around 1 o'clock.

Ps can you stop saying that your weights are down on your bench and then still do twice what I can. Lol J/k I'm actually quite happy with my low number I've only been back to lifting again for 10 wks( I was off for 1 1/2 yrs)took me almost a year to get to these numbers the first time.
LOL! Took me 18 years to get my bench #'s where they are... Remember it's not about the amount its the quality of the lift.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Took me 18 years to get my bench #'s where they are... Remember it's not about the amount its the quality of the lift.
It's alittle about the amount lol. I've always been more interested in power lifting more than body building. I was up to repping with 225 when I missed a week do to getting sick. Next week came back thought I was taking it easy and tore a pec. Never been close again.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
It's alittle about the amount lol. I've always been more interested in power lifting more than body building. I was up to repping with 225 when I missed a week do to getting sick. Next week came back thought I was taking it easy and tore a pec. Never been close again.
I hear you I like to go heavy.. Lets see what Halo can do to our max! Last I tried I was around 355 we will see.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the log brother. Sorry for the late reply.

Kill it!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Dead tired and got to my work out an hour late( basically my life story )but still made progress on almost every lift. Next week my schedule will calm down to its regular insanity and I'll be able to give my log more attention.

Squat 125x8,155x6,175x6,200x8x2,125x10
Dead lift 150x4 210x3x2 up lbs
Military press 80 3x8 up 10 lbs
Arnold press 35 3x8
Lat pull down 145 4x12
Cardio . 5 mile jog and cool down
I just started adding dead lift back to my routine. Even after doing squats 210 isn't even breaking a sweat. I need to take sometime to figure out where I'm at I'm sure I could add atleast a 100 lbs with out really pushing it.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
looking good, take your time adding weight push it too fast and the next thing you'll be injured. You body will need time to adjust to the increase slowly decrease the volume and add weight. M2C :)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
looking good, take your time adding weight push it too fast and the next thing you'll be injured. You body will need time to adjust to the increase slowly decrease the volume and add weight. M2C :)
Good advice thanks I'm also trying to get my form back since its been awhile. I was doing 150 for rep straight legged before I started getting back to doing normal deads. I used to do 375 for a few reps and would have went higher except for grip failure. I have very small hands for my size so I can't tuck my thumb under on a standard Olympic bar.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This was my workout a few days ago that I haven't gotten the chance to post

Pull ups 10,9,8
Standing Db curls 35 3x10
Cable bar curl 75 3x12
Skull crusher 105 5x5
Tri cable pull down 100 3x10
Incline crunches

I had to cut it alittle short because I needed to make a appointment.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
This was my workout a few days ago that I haven't gotten the chance to post

Pull ups 10,9,8
Standing Db curls 35 3x10
Cable bar curl 75 3x12
Skull crusher 105 5x5
Tri cable pull down 100 3x10
Incline crunches

I had to cut it alittle short because I needed to make a appointment.
So your 2 weeks in is it starting to kick yet?

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So your 2 weeks in is it starting to kick yet?
2 week review:
For me it hit after about 3 days then kind of leveled off I'm still going up in reps and weight every week but not like the first few days. My sleep has returned to normal but I still feel more stressed and anxious then normal. It's not the angry aggression that I've got form other cycles. It more like every littles annoyance drives me nut and makes me feel like giving up. I'm more susceptible to this than most people so it could just be me. Other than that weight has stayed about the same with a slight leaning out while strength has constantly gone up so can't complain about that. My diet has only been about 90% on track. For the last 2 week I'm going to try and up my workout even more while dialing in my diet and getting back to my cardio. Most people say this is when this cycle should really start to get fun so I'm going to try and take advantage of that.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Monday's work out

Cardio warm up
Bench 200 3x8
Incline DB 35 4x12 w/bands
Bb row 105 3x10 up 10 lbs
Db row 35 3x12
Plank hold L R F60 sec
Incline crunches 25 lbs
Cardio cool down

Decided to up the reps on my bench instead of adding weight like I have been. I also added a extra rep to each set of incline Db presses. Worked good got a great pump and really felt my pecs working. Only down sided is I could felt some pain where I tore my pec last year. So I think I need to slow down and stick to the same weight for a week or two to see if it gets any better. Next week plan on same bench and upping my Db presses to 45 lbs see how that feels.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Another great work out. Went up on several of my lift. Really loving the strength gains on this. Every week Ive went up in almost everything. Can ask for much more than that. Still leaning out some but not overly notice able.

Squat 125x8,175x6,200x5,210x6x2,125x10
Dead lift 175x3,245x1,295x1,305x1
Military press 90 3x8 up 5
Arnold press 35 3x9
Lat pull down 160 3x12
Cardio .5 mile jog then cool down

What I can't figure out is why everyone of my lifts is taking months to get where they are except for my dead lifts. I up the weight by almost a 100 and I felt I could go another 50 atleast even after doing squats. For know I'm going to focus more on my squats since I'm still about a 100 lbs off my previous max.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
How you doing? Mines really starting to kick now. You seeing and results? I'm leaning out!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
How you doing? Mines really starting to kick now. You seeing and results? I'm leaning out!
I've been leaning out . I think the effect has continued to increase, but now I'm getting sick and have to back off training for awhile. I skipped a few day then went really light on Sunday to get my arm routine in.

Week 11 (sick )
Pull ups 10,8
Standing Db curls 35 2x9
Cable curl 75 2x12
Skull crusher 100 3x5
Tri cable pull down 100 2x10
Cool down

Hopefully I'll be back at it in a few days.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I've been leaning out . I think the effect has continued to increase, but now I'm getting sick and have to back off training for awhile. I skipped a few day then went really light on Sunday to get my arm routine in.

Week 11 (sick )
Pull ups 10,8
Standing Db curls 35 2x9
Cable curl 75 2x12
Skull crusher 100 3x5
Tri cable pull down 100 2x10
Cool down

Hopefully I'll be back at it in a few days.
sorry to hear that.. You shoud check my log workouts have been getting interesting!!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that.. You shoud check my log workouts have benn getting interesting!!
ive been following along the whole time just haven't had much to add since your getting such good advice already. I've just been applying it to my routine. Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
ive been following along the whole time just haven't had much to add since your getting such good advice already. I've just been applying it to my routine. Lol
Thats why we are all here to learn! You should try starting your workouts with 1 complex exercise. It really kicks your a$$, not to mention warms up your entire body..

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thats why we are all here to learn! You should try starting your workouts with 1 complex exercise. It really kicks your a$$, not to mention warms up your entire body..
I usually start with jump rope then I do different warm up depending on what I'm doing that day.Well today is my last dose. I'm curious to see how my workout goes since I missed an entire week from being sick. In the past missing a week from being sick has set me back almost a month sometimes so I'm hoping that this time since I stayed on cycle the whole time it won't drop as much.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
This is yesterdays workout it was great to be back in the gym but I still don't feel 100% so I cut it short. I basically went backwards a week instead of progressing. Which sucks but I've had worse results after being sick and going off creatine at the same time. I also took Bcazos advice to start with a complex movement in my warm up to start.

Cardio
Clean to press 105x3 125x3
Bench 200 5x5
Incline Db 45 4x8
Bb row 105 3x10
Db row 35 3x12
Cool down

By the end I felt whipped and my head was pounding so I skipped my ab workout.
Today I'm starting my Pct which I sure will go well as I never felt suppressed when on cycle. Basically I'm going to run the TRS from PP with a kick start of Torem at 60 for 5 days then 30 for 5 more.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm a couple day in to my Pct and thing are going good. My life is insane at the moment. My wife's grandfather died on Monday and I interviewed for a new job on wednesday that im really hoping to get. So my workout haven't been my main focus this week but I think I'll come back good and look forward to adding weight each week again. Curious what people thought of my Pct.'i think it should be a bit of overkill for such a mild cycle but I'd rather over do it then under.

This was Wednesdays workout

Cardio warm up
Squat 125x8,175x6,200x8x2, 125x10
Dead lift straight leg 105x8,125x8
dead lift 220x8
Military press 90 3x8
Arnold press 35 3x8
Lat pull down 160 3x12
Cardio, 24" box jump,then bike

I'll post up my final review soon.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to wait until a week or so into my Pct to give my final review. Just to get a feel for how well I could bounce back so to speak. I can say that I never really felt shut down on cycle and I haven't had any recovering. Both of which I find surprising because this stuff really works.i can't explain how bad it sucks that I got sick and missed my fourth week of this cycle because this just stuff was just getting better and better.

Before cycle: On 3rd week
Bench 185 5x5. 200 3x8
Squats 175x5. 210 6x2
Pull ups 8,7,6,5. 10,9,8

These are just some examples I went up in every lift. Most on them every week. I didn't notice a much of an increase in weight but I was leaning out which is what I was dieting for.

Bottom line is this was a great cycle. I would like to run it again. Great for anyone looking to lean out and gain strength.

So I want to give a big shout out to Heavyiron for this promo.
Also to IronMagLabs for making a great product with minimal side effects.